Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:29 pm

Kaito

Kaito had come out of his domain to deal with some bandits that had been attacking passing traders and taking their wares and Kaito couldn't just let that keep passing. He had dealt with them portaling the bandits away and he was helping the trader as they were attacked and their wares had been spilled a bit and he didn't want them to feel like they had to clean it up as he could to give them time to get themselves back together as they were probably scared that this had happened but to a passer by he might look like he was a robber or attacker with him wearing a mask and a cloak that made him look pretty sketchy and not like he was someone that would be running around to be helping people in need. Revy had run off chasing after one of the bandits while Kaito had fought the other ones and soon she would be coming back to Kaito and the trader with the piece that the one had ran off with.

The trader is in their carriage adjusting things and trying to sort things out to try and take inventory once it was all back in side of it as they were carrying some very expensive pieces and it would raise a lot of eye brows. Kaito wondered if something had happened at the Paradise Dawn guild as usually they take care of this kind of thing or maybe they had a new member doing it and was just slower on finding the clues and hints of the bandits he was not fully sure of what they are doing. He guessed maybe they knew he hung around this part of the north so as long as they knew he was in the north they were leaving it to him, Kaito sighed and kept picking the crates and piling them for him to load them back up. The bandits get away cart was still there with it's horses, so people could confuse him for a bandit looking to load it up and take a giant score.

#2Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:53 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was flying toward home at Paradise Dawn when she saw a troubling sight. A robber ransacking a poor merchant along the road. She had a distaste for the weak causing havoc in her precious North. Normally she wouldn't be allowed to get involved. She was new in the guild and her Uncle was still managing her training. Until he felt she was competent alone, she wasn't granted a territory to maintain or allowed to fight without a senior member around. The thing is, no one was here to stop her.

Before she thought too much about it, she began to dive from the sky. Aimed toward the thief just below. Hoping to connect, she missed by a few inches when he suddenly bent over to retrieve more goods. Quickly Lumikki pulled her wings forward to collect as my drag from the air as she could to slow down. Lessing the momentum to gain just enough control once more. She flew for 2 meters more before feathers swarmed around her and a little daemon girl rolled out from the cluster. Carrying out the momentum before finally making a proper stop.

A bit dizzy from the tumble, she tried hard to steady herself, before facing the thief properly. "Ye in the wrong place to be doing that ya know!" Lumikki exclaimed before readying her staff.

#3Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:11 am

Kaito

He felt the breeze rush past him and saw it was a bird, he wondered if it was one of Brone's birds or not and then he sees a woman pop out of the bird and he knows this is about to be a long day. He walked closer to the woman to make sure that the woman was okay before she pointed the staff at him. "Put the stick down I am not going to hurt you. Are you hurt anywhere?" He is looking the woman over to make sure she hadn't hurt herself on that landing. He had completely ignored if she had followed him with the staff or not as he wanted to make sure they were okay.

Revy comes running up soon after with a necklace in a crystal box. "I did it I got it Kaito!" The exceed came right up to him and he gently took the box and he walked over and put it back in it's place. The trader gives the all clear and Kaito gets to taking things into the carriage and the wagon so that the trader can get on his way sooner than later.

#4Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:34 am

Lumikki

Lumikki sniffed the air, sensing no evil to be found. The polite demeanor of the man "Kaito" and the cuteness of his exceed washed her of her battle stance. She tucked her staff away as she looked him over while he helped the vendor.

Suddenly, like being hit with a massive shock, Lumikki connected something in her head. Kaito she thought, her Uncle's friend! "Aye, are you Kaito of the here and there magic? Ya know my Uncle Brone?! He grumbles your name from time to time." Lumikki said energetically as she skipped over his way. Stopping before the exceed to offer a soft bow."Hello to you little one," she uttered before resuming her skip toward Kaito himself.

She tried to look him over properly but was thwarted every which way. The man was covered head to toe. Would be a shame to not know how he'd look but she met his brother already and was shown the jist. Are you covered cause the scales? Heard you were a lizard man from the thunderlings. Your brother called you dragon on borrowed power, whatever that means. Can you turn into a dragon?"

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:17 pm

Kaito

Kaito is never going to be use to being called the here and there mage to be honest it annoys him greatly to be called that. He looked at the young woman as he finished getting it all loaded back in to the cart and he walks toward her. "I am the dimensional dragon slayer, and uncle Brone? Are you speaking of Brone Heavyaxe? If so then Yes I am probably the Kaito with the here and there magic he grumbles about. "

Revy looks at the woman and is not sure that she likes being called little one by this stranger. "Think you should give your name before asking other and calling people by their size." Revy is now glaring tat the woman as she is displeased with how rude the woman is being to them, by not giving her own name and by asking so many needless questions and what the hell is a thunderling that she is talking about.

Kaito signs and looks at the woman. "No I am not covered in scales, what is a thunderling? No I am not a lizard man, well he means that it is not my own magic in a way but he is not really that different in that regard." The man pats the woman’s head and he starts walking along the paths again and uses his mana vision as he is looking if there are any hidden passages that are marked or anything that the bandits might have left behind to find out where the main base of them might be, he wonders if the woman was following him and if she was properly trained to fight if they did get into a scrape or if he was going to have to guard her like a VIP.

#6Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:13 pm

Lumikki

"My apologies Madam, I'm Lumikki Omena of Fjallgard." She gave a better bow in her introduction.

The head pat of Kaito calmed whatever mischievous tendencies the daemon had left, and so she answered him back properly."A thunderling is a child of the Thunder god. I met him not too long ago. Quite brash but lively, could say the same for the twins. Your family speaks quite well of you, though Emil is a bit cranky about it. They told me you were a lizardman so I thought I'd ask." She nodded along with her statement before she continued,"Borrowed from another huh. I feel a pact with a god isn't too far off but I don't know enough to say."

She followed the man on his walk to investigate further, unaware that was his intention. She assumed she could spend a little time with the brother of Emil and a great friend to her Uncle before she made her way back to the guild to continue her studies.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:58 pm

Kaito

"I-I-I will excuse it this time. My name is Revy I am Kaito's trusted exceed partner." She bows her head back to the woman and she keeps up with them as they went farther into the pass ways. She wondered what Kaito was looking for and why he was looking for it.

"My magic is different than that as it is a crystal like thing that bonded to me. You call my niece and nephew thunderlings? I don't think either one of them has lightning affinity, the male seems to be like his mother and is made more for the adventurer life and I think my niece either has frost or darkness affinity if my guess is right." He rubbed his chin thinking if he really should have told her that as he knows Emil hoped that he was wrong about that and that they would wield lightning magic like him but he knows that Emil will still love his children even if they don't get the lightning touch like he has.

At the next area with light he stops and looks at her then lets down his hood and moves his mask to the back of his head revealing his face which was not bad looking and was just skin no scales to the woman and the fact that he had medium length auburn hair that was tied in the back and his eyes were a red and purple mix. "I know me and Emil don't look that much alike, he has stronger features, black hair and strong golden eyes." He smiled at her then rubbed the back of his head again and then turns back around and he starts to walk away again as he kept looking for where their path was and then he found it and walked farther down it and then he stops as he hears voices down the path and he gets closer to her and whispers in her ear to ask. "Do you know how to fight?" He wanted to make sure that he was not walking Brone's cute little niece to her death at the hands of bandits.

#8Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:38 pm

Lumikki

"Thunderlings as a cute name to call his kids, the cutest part is that they hate it. If the little miss is indeed of frost and dark like I am, then I'll be sure to mentor her if that day comes. Till then I'll let that be, I don't want to meddle deeply in their affairs." She began to look around as she gave the things she heard some thought."A crystal bond is sound as any I can gather, magic sounds like yours to me. Much better than making a pact with a demon or meddlesome god really. Nothing to yap in your ear."

When Kaito stopped to reveal what he really looked like, Lumikki was quite surprised. Though Emil tried taking on his brother's form, it was not quite the same. She took the time to study his features and noted the differences, agreeing with Kaito there.

Before she could talk that much on it he turned to her again and asked if she could fight. She smiled in an almost angelic way finally responding back, "Oh I know a thing or two. I can at least be sure to make it harder to escape. Oh and you are more handsome than your brother gave you credit for."

Lumikki had her staff in hand.

#9Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:00 pm

Kaito

Kaito smirks at her saying he was handsome. "If I didn't know better I would think you were hitting on me. You also might want to keep your voice down as if Brone thinks you are sweet on me he might start trying to arrange a marriage." He laughed softly and he swipes his arm across himself turning invisible in front of her very eyes and he moves forward as the voices get louder and louder as a few of the left over bandits came forward as they were looking to find out what was holding up the ones that had gone to pull off an attack and weren't back yet and Kaito gets past and behind them and knocks out the two in the back leaving the on in the front and the two in the middle of the pack they were walking in.

"What the hell!!!?" They looked back at Kaito who had put his mask back over his face and he waved at them as the backed up away from him and toward Lumikki and Revy who was ready to transform and fight as well to help this woman not get steam rolled as a staff is not a very strong weapon to be swinging around to hurt people.

#10Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled, a sound almost like bells chiming. The remark he made was unexpected but endearing. Before she could say anything back, he was gone. Right before her eyes.

She looked over to see more of what she figured were probably bandits. Perhaps he used his here and there to move closer and close the gap. At least that's all she could think of when she pulled out her staff—waiting for his cue or reappearance before doing anything more.

Sure enough, there he was again, taking down two of the grunts as he did so. She was thoroughly impressed, her Uncle lacked magic of her own so she enjoyed witnessing that of Kaito's, especially after all the high regard he had received.

One grunt left, and he stood between them. Revy was beside her and seemed ready to go. And so Lumikki made her move. Inhaling a deep breath and filling her lungs before exhaling deeply. A magic circle formed before her lips as her breath and lavender aura turned into cold frost as it passed through. A frigid mist surrounded the man so he would be too slow to react further and make any more sudden moves.

She was eager to see what would happen next.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#11Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:38 am

Kaito

Kaito watched her and saw that she used some form of Frost magic and he wondered if she was a dwarf or if she was something else, but she had seemed to have done good handling that last grunt of the force that had come out. "Do you wish to come with me to destroy a bandit camp or shall I send you back to your guild hall?" Kaito asked it nicely as he was sure this woman was still green so he didn't what to take her on a mission that might get her over run or run the risk of her being killed or captured.

Revy looked at the woman and she smiled with a thumbs up as the woman had acted accordingly and had not just fled like a scared animal that had just been thrown into a field of wild rampaging bears. Revy walked toward Kaito to go with him to take on the encampment of bandits as they started it and not finishing it just would make the bandits come back worse than they already were in this area. Kaito was going to make sure that the didn't happen and he started to walk toward the next area as he could make the portal for the woman for a distance.

#12Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:25 am

Lumikki

Lumikki walked forward as she raised and clasped her hand. A dark frost tendril appeared slamming down on the man as she did. Assuring her, he should be done and dealt with. "Can't leave the brute running about can we, I'm sure I can come just fine since you're here. Least I hope that'' be enough to stop Uncle's bickering. Sides, what a good way to gain some practice, no?" She was at Kaito's side once more, ready to follow his lead.

"It really was a lucky break running into ya, heard you're hard to come by. Gotta enjoy your company while I still have it aye. Thought now I wonder, where do we put them after we've caught. Do we get to drag them to our dungeons?" Lumikki was very pleased with her encounter, happy she didn't decide to go straight home.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#13Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:01 am

Kaito

After the woman spoke about not knowing what to do with the bandits after they had beaten them Kaito simply just waved his hand and the bandits were gone. "Just easier to drop them in front of the rune knight Northen outpost." He spoke so non-worried about it as he keeps walking and he wonders if this woman was really going to be okay but he guessed if not. He could step in and risk ruining her pride a little so that she isn't killed and the Brone go on a crusade to have his head for the death of his sweet niece. She did seem sweet and nice but not very well skilled as far as he can tell. He thinks that she needs to tighten up her form a little as there was much to be needed and acquired in the art of fighting that she still needs to learn before she can be let off the leash.

Kaito followed what was a man made tunnel leading to hopefully a bandit camp and not more of a raiders den from the people up north would be using to steal goods and ship them out for profit and jewels to throw around and show off.

#14Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:13 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki followed Kaito through a tunnel. She touched the walls as they walked down the only available path before them. The darkness was no longer a bother to her since she was gifted with greater sight. The walls felt smooth and unnatural, more than likely man-made she had thought. Kaito must be tailing more of the bandits and was kind enough to take Lumikki along.

She puffed her chest in excitement. She was happy to be taken along, so she was also determined to be helpful.

The tunnel took them quite a distance. She was confused why the passage was so long. Finally, they entered a large opening. Faintly lit with lamps. There were many cargo boxes stacked on the floor. Various labels on each of them, lead one to conclude they have been stolen from numerous areas. Lumikki brushed her hand along the closest box, it was marked to contain armor. The box on top was filled with various weapons.

Before she could look over all the boxes, she heard talking coming from one of the tunnels leading out of the room. She walked to the entrance where the voices were approaching and iced the floors in anticipation to their arrival. Clasping her hand before her to conjure a tendril when they entered.

#15Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:04 pm

Kaito

Kaito just put his hood up and his mask back on and he walked around the area and he looked for what was here since he knows that he doesn't have to talk the whole hidden goods area only cripple it and that will let them get this done faster and he hoped that girl didn't get herself in trouble and end up with more issues on her plate than she did with all the other people that might be lurking around in the area but Kaito just walked among the people that were here like it was nothing as he wasn't really given a second thought as he walked and he looked for where a leader could be or maybe a place that he could mess with the ships shipping areas as he doubts that they would tell them where they were going before to lower the chances that the ship isn't just straight raided by a rat spilling the poison coffee to the rune knights.

Kaito swaps some of the drop off areas and has them going right into the hands of the rune knights that would be looking for the stolen goods crippling the ships and removing the people willing to risk the drop offs and that will hopefully cripple the org that was here trying to get rich as fast as they could but that was the biggest part of it if Jewels are not being made they will not be over looking it. He realized that the woman had not been staying with him and now he will have to go and look for her before she sets off the powder keg and gets them into a very mismatched fight.

#16Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:39 am

Lumikki

Lumikki looked around for Kaito before she began any type of attack. She relied on his supervision to even be here and yet he was gone. She sighed when it registered to her that he was gone and so she decided to pull back. She used her dark frost to cut the lights before finding a gap in the boxes to hide. Observing the doorway the men were coming from.

When the finally arrived, the two men slipped on the floor. Lumikki had to stifle her laugh at their reactions but they were louder than any giggle she let out. The iced floor was made of black ice, mixed with the dark room and the men had no way to know what hit them. When she confirmed she would only have to worry about to men, she clasped her hand forward to conjure her Moonlit lasher and knock them out. Using the black tendril after to drag them behind boxes to be hid for the time being.

Lumikki nibbled on the darkness as she went down the only way she could guess Kaito had gone. Hoping to find him fast.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#17Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:43 am

Kaito

There are heavy foot falls that are coming from a side way in and they are decently spaced like who ever it was, was not in a rush but something about it seemed to send a chill with every step. It was a giant ice like figure that seemed to have the light in the cave bouncing off of it and Kaito sees it and he hopes that the woman was not going to walk up to it without thinking and try and attack it. As Kaito's eye looked over the figure for weaknesses and spots that were softer to hit to increase his damage out put. Kaito needs to also make sure that the daemon girl wasn't under the falling creature and him end up needing to explain why he had made her into a pancake to Brone. He thinks that he has the scent of the woman and he sneaks that way to see if he can find her and maybe keep her out of trouble at least for now.

#18Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:57 am

Lumikki

Lumikki heard loud foot steps of someone ahead of her. She didn't like the sound of them, it brought her unease. So she was careful to soften her own steps to avoid any trouble. Trying to keep an eye out for Kaito if he was also trying to avoid the needless trouble.

She walked along the boxes in the case that she needed somewhere to duck into. Watching her step with all the rubble on the floor. Though before she knew it the person that has been stomping with his every step was just in front of her. She kept her distance but kept moving forward since this was the only route she could assume Kaito to go down.

Lumikki remained prepared if she had to kill the lights here too. Almost sure this man could not see in darkness like she can. Speaking of which, she noticed someone else here from the corner of her eye. After a while of looking, she concluded it was Kaito himself.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#19Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:02 am

Kaito

Revy looked at the woman and walked to her slowly to try and keep her away from the battle of the titans moment that might be about to go down here as there was still a lot that might have to come of this so they needed to keep her safe even if she hadn't wanted to be safe or out of the fight as she was not one to seemly like to back down. Kaito is planning what to do here as it seemed they have a giant made of frost rather it was a spell or a living thing he couldn't tell as there was still a lot here he didn't know about it and he wasn't sure that he should really be worried about it either as there was not much that they could do about it in here as there was no room to hide really if they started to fight this thing they would be sitting ducks.

#20Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:33 am

Lumikki

Lumikki began to look hungrily at the giant after getting a look at its ice. She has yet to consume frost from others and that was sparking her curiosity. Before she could walk forward to bother the best, Revy had reached out to her. Bringing her back to reality. This room would be to small to get a good fight in, but maybe, just maybe she could lead him into another.

She thought long and hard about it before acting intrusively but sure enough her impulses won over it. She has been good long enough and now she chooses action. She pats Revy on the head endearingly before shifting into a raven and darting forward. Striking the giant in the face, only to repeat this a few more times for maxium attention. The giant losing more and more of its patience rapidly since the first one. When Lumikki was sure it had its sight and focus on her she flew to the next area leading the giant after her. It stomped profusely as it attempted to run after her, shaking the hideout violently as it did.

Lucky for her the next area was much larger. It happened to be an underground basin that stretched on for miles. A large stream of water just flowing through, and it was quite the distance to make the other side. The giants bellowing steps were still loud but they lost this impact here, the space to large to be easily affected by its furious stomping. His eyes were affixed on her like a bull in rage. It roared before stomping in rapid succession, ice of its own making formed to the size of a boulder. As it reached down to take its creation, Lumikki lowered herself to shift back, reading herself for her new dish.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#21Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:17 pm

Kaito

"Are you stupid? What do you think you are doing?”" He rushed after her as she was going to do something stupid he guessed and he wasn’t going to allow her to do it. "If you try and eat that you are going to regret it." He readies himself as he is now stuck helping her as he knows if she tries to eat that ice she is going to get mush mouth and a brain freeze that will probably set back for a little bit. Kaito can already hear Brone yelling at him for letting her eat it when she was under his watch.

Kaito looked around and tries to think what he can do here as this had become a major headache and he needed to make sure that the female and Revy make it out alive and with no damage or he is gonna get chewed out for her being an idiot and running off like she is some kind of hot shot.

#22Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:21 pm

Lumikki

The giant toss the bother with a lot of strength, though he made it look like nothing. It beamed in Lumikki's direction. She was already woman once more as she waited for it to enter a meter from her, slurping up the cast in a moment. The boulder dissipating into what appeared like nothing. She brushed her arm across her mouth in satisfaction as she found the ice to be quite savory. Like a well made broth.

The giant looked over at this and Lumikki's reaction in complete confusion. The bewilderment diffused some of its anger and so it lost some of its steam. It created another boulder just half the size of the first and tossed it her way again. Just like the first Lumikki consumed it, the flavor was slightly altered thought. Not as savory as the first, but still as hardy. All that frost mostly filled her up as she was curious what the giant would try next.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#23Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:53 am

Kaito

She was clearly not listening to want he was saying so he sighs. "She doesn't get why I said not to eat it..." He watched as the icy giant throws more at her and they are special frost magic that lowers the intellect and speed of those that eat it as well as mana drains the amount of mana from the person that eats it. Kaito was not sure that he should help her or if she she just teach her that she needed to listen to him when he said don't eat it he also wonders what other things she shouldn't eat that she eats.

The icy giant seems happy with it self finding an idiot that will just keep stupidly eating the magic it throws at her as it seemed that it had really found one. It turns toward Kaito and starts walking at him and Kaito sighed as he tells Revy to run over and try to help the frost slayer as she might be a little more like headed, she was really Brone's niece do what she wants and not worry about the negative effects it might have after but he guessed at least she was being true to her self. The icy giant spoke and takes a swing at Kaito "Time for you to get beat!"

#24Lumikki 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:34 am

Lumikki

Lumikki felt dizzy and near drunk for her meal. She didn't mind the sensation but she didn't expect it either. Her head too light to really focus on the room. She twirled real quick, the best she could and shifted back to a raven. Set to find a place to sit on the side and go unnoticed. Hobbling and lightly flapping until she got her self a nice and comfortable dark corner. Muttering the words to an old dwarven song as she tucked in her wings and settled down. Enjoying the room as it blurred and spun around her.

Lumikki finally comfortable, looked back over to the scene to see Kaito challenging the giant. The giant egging the fight on happy from his endeavor. The exceed that accompanied him was looking for something, hard to say. Lumikki drifting in and out of sleep as her body was fighting itself in multiple ways. Trying to discerned the affects the giant's ice should have on her and settling with disconnection.

#25Kaito 

All hail broke loose. (Lumikki) Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:22 am

Kaito

Kaito knowing he has too he ran at the woman and put her on his back with her arms around his bandaged neck. "Take time and regain your focus and we will have this monster down in no time." He runs at the ice giant and he dodged the swings by them phasing through him and his sword turned to fire and causes the cuts and damage he does to it to make the Ice giant below in pain at him. Kaito hopes that the woman will be able to refocus and get her wits about her and he will handle the rest if she can't but he wants her to be the one to finish off this monster that had tricked her and caused her to look like a bit of a fool.

Revy watched and wondered why he was taking that woman into the danger zone but she guessed that Kaito had a plan and she was not going to try and stop him as she fights the idiots dumb enough to walk up on her thinking she was weak or something.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum