Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away from Civilization

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

Away from Civilization  - Page 2 Empty Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:33 pm

Kaito

He isn't gonna admit to him killing a massive amount of people, going on a total rampage tearing families apart and laughing as he did it, not letting anyone go unmaimed. He gets back on to his feet and he signals to Revy that they were gonna be leaving so she needs to wrap up her good byes and make sure that they don't get any wrong ideas. He makes sure he is all packed up and ready to go and get on the road as he feels something calling to him.

She smiles and listens to him talk and keep himself on the good side of the female exceed. "I guess you can get a pass this time." She giggled cause she was teasing him a bit more. She bows her head with her good byes as she is now ready to go with them and she wonders if she will see them again.
(exit)

#27Yuurei 

Away from Civilization  - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would look at Kaito and Revy. It seemed like they were going to be leaving. It was an abrupt leave, but he figured that Kaito had places to go. It seemed like there was something eating him, but he wasn’t going to tell Yuurei. He would shake his head as he felt bad for the guy, but what could he do. Renji would bow to Revy, and he would smile at her.

“I will see you soon Revy.” He said to her as he waved goodbye.

Yuurei would throw himself on the floor as he would wave his goodbye towards them both. He would laugh a bit as it would seem like things were getting interesting.

“How long do you think it will take for him to break dimensions? He clearly has been overusing his powers, and it seems like something bad is happening.” He said to Renji.

Renji would lay next to Yuurei as he would answer him.

“I don’t know, but it didn’t matter we have to be there for Revy. If we are there for her, we need to be there for him.” He said to Yuurei.

“So we wait patiently for that to happen, but for now I got my own matters to attend to.” He said as he would continue looking up in the sky.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum