Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
When the blue pegasi member had learned of a party at the Fairy Tail guild to welcome its new members, she'd been eager to join with the hope of meeting a friend she'd made as well as making some new ones. As such, the wood elf had dragged her two good friends along with her. It hadn't taken her too much to convince them. Using the claim that while traveling she'd need someone to make sure she didn't get too sick on Yuurei, and for Brone she'd simply made the promise of good food and plenty to drink. Parties always had alcohol, the good ones at least.

After one woozy trip on Christina later, the trio along with their furry companions, Nimbus and Renji, had found themselves outside the guild, just in time for the party to start. Stepping inside Kailani's eyes lit up, the guild had certainly outdone themselves with garland-wrapped railings, tastefully decorated walls, and a large welcome banner hanging from the ceiling. Just as she'd predicted there was loads of food and the bar was open and serving the partygoers. There was but one problem. The sea of people made it difficult to navigate through or find anyone one might be looking for in particular.

"I'm going to go see if I can find Kaito." Kailani announced, ditching her friends almost immediately, as she trotted off towards the crowd, a little nervous due to the sheer overwhelming number of people. She had figured Brone would be more interested in finding some drinking buddies but whether or not Yuurei would follow her, the dwarf, or go about his own business she wasn't entirely sure.

(276)

#2Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had been convinced to go to a party that was taking place within the Fairy Tail Guild. It would seem like he was heading to the place where Kaito had been a part of, and he wondered if he was going to bump into the guy. Their travel wasn’t bad as they were in the air, so there was no traffic ahead of them. The light mage had to take care of his best friend as it seemed like this sickness of hers’ only came to her when she was on any contraption that moved. Yes, this was the second she had shown these types of symptoms and they were both on a moving vehicle.

He would enter after Kailani and he would look at everything that was inside of the guild It seemed like everything was decorated for the event, and the number of people that were here was vast. He looked around to see where all the food and drinks were located as well. His eyes looked over to Kailani as she had brought up Kaito’s name.

It seemed like she had gone and met before he could introduce them to each other. That was awkward so to say and he would rub the back of his head.

“I guess I can go help you go look for the other Kai.” He said to her as he would follow behind her.

Renji looked around as he was wondering if he would be able to see Revy here. It wasn’t just her, but he hoped this party would bring out more of the Exceed to show up. He looked at Kailani though figuring out he would ask.

“When did you meet Kaito? I know when I met him he didn’t know who you are and pretty sure Nimbus was surprised Revy existed from his reaction when Renji mentioned her that day.” He said curious to know.

#3Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone Heavyaxe didn't know anything about Fairy Tail, except for the fact that it was another mage guild, some people have even say that Fairy Tail was the most well known, or the most powerful, and then there are those who say they are the most destructive guild. All this gossip went in through one of Brone's ears and out the other, he cared so little for anything outside his guild other than adventure and what involved him, his friends, or his guild.

Apparently there's as party at the Fairy Tail guild and upon hearing this, Brone grunted and shrugged his shoulders before he took a swig from his drink. What was the celebration for? He wasn't sure, nor did he care, but Kailani decided to put bait before the dwarf. She mentioned alcohol and food and Brone took a moment to think about it. Without even giving an answer, the dwarf then finished his drink in one gulp, then preceded to one of the many changing rooms to don his best outfit, his armor of course, along with the leather and fur cloak.

The ride on Christina was enjoyable as always, except for Kailani. Brone wasn't sure as of why, but the elven lass had been getting seasick for the last few rides. He had suggested she go to the hospital and get it checked out, or try getting some wine to help the stomach.

When it was time to enter through the great double doors of the Fairy Tail guild, Brone let out a hardy laugh. Some of the patrons had looked his way but he didn't mind them. Kailani and Yuurei went one way, talking about trying to find some person name 'Kaito', to the dwarf that didn't mean anything. He immediately smelled the ale and gravitated towards the back of the mess hall where the food and ale was, "Yer best meal and drink" he ordered as soon as he reached the bar.

#4Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:12 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Ah, in that case, stick close." Kailani smiled gently as Yuurei announced he'd help her look for their mutual friend, happy to have him by her side, the more pairs of eyes searching for them the easier it would be, right? The wood would reach out towards the light mage, offering her hand so they wouldn't lose each other in the crowd. She averted her eyes a little, knowing there was a chance he wouldn't want to do something so childish, but it really would be easier this way.

"And er... I met him by chance." She stammered as she recalled the fact they had been so busy with work that she hadn't had the opportunity to tell the light mage of her meeting with him yet, "He helped me sort out some things and we hung out for a bit before we went to Hosenka." she added, to give him a little perspective on the time since she'd seen him.

"I think I might have fallen in love that day, with little Revy." The wind mage mused as she thought about the polite crimson kitty, she was so much better behaved than the two felines that accompanied the elven duo. "I do hope she's around today too, I wanna give her so many cuddles." Kailani squealed in excitement, jumping up a little bit to try to see over the sea of people to see if she could spy the exceed.

(241)

#5Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words, but her action afterward had caught him off guard. She had reached out to him to hold her hand, and he had gotten flustered a little bit. Still, he wouldn’t deny this turn of even and he would grab onto her gently as he had gotten closer to her by doing this. Now they were walking around through the crowds, and she spoke a bit explaining things and the light mage wondered what those things she sorted. He chose not to pry into that and left it alone. She continued and when she said the word love, his heart skipped a beat and sunk a bit before she mentioned Revy’s name.

He sigh with relief hearing all of this and laughed a bit when he saw that she was jumping up into the air to see if she could spot another Exceed.

“Well, I’m happy to hear that you got things sorted out. Also if you need help you can always get on my shoulders.” He said to her as he could only chuckle a bit knowing that she wasn’t the tallest.

He looked around and noticed that Brone wasn’t anywhere near them, which meant he got lost or he found alcohol.

“So you met the beautiful Revy. She is indeed adorable and one of the cutest Exceeds of all times.” Renji said sounding completely different than he usually did whenever he spoke about her.

Yuurei laughed a bit because it seemed like there was one thing that took his balls away and that was Revy.

#6Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:05 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The bartender, a young lady, gave the dwarf a nod before going back to retrieve his order. The dwarf plopped down upon the stool and waited as he looked about. The crowd was rowdy, which was something he was more use to than Blue Pegasus' more calm and elegant natured parties, or 'Social Gatherings', as he had heard them being called. Some people were shouting, shoving one another, or just dancing wildly, the dwarf could have sworn he had seen a congo line.

After watching the crowd for a bit, the bartender returned with his drink and meal, "Thank ye, lass" he began to dine in on the steak and potatoes.

"You're a dwarf, huh? I don't much of your kind around here" the bartender seemed friendly in her tone.

"We tend to keep in the mountains and hills, not much in flat lands or human cities, not unless theirs trade or adventure" Brone said before taking a swig from his ale.

"And you're Blue Pegasus?"

"Aye, how can ye tell?"

"You and the friends you walked in with dress a certain way, even if though you're wearing a rough-looking outfit, the style and where you carry yourself looks very... Blue Pegasus".

Brown was surprised. He didn't think being within the guild long enough would affect his preference in clothing or a style, but he accepted it, feeling accomplished in a way, "Well, thank ye, lass, I appreciate the welcome."

"Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus have a friendship, I guess you could call it" the bartender gave the dwarf a smile and Brone returned it.

#7Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:29 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Both Kailani and Nimbus blinked, a little stunned at Renji's sudden burst of a compliment. The wood elf's lilac eyes met her companion's golden ones as they both put two and two together and Nimbus' face fell a bit. Well, just because he liked her, didn't mean the feelings were mutual, the black and white feline still stood a chance and the wind mage wasn't about to let her be taken away from her precious Nimbus.

"Yes, she's very pretty, she even let me cuddle and stroke her." Kailani gushed, "She even doted on Nim and cuddled him when Kaito took us flying." She added shooting a quick smug grin at Renji before returning to smiling sweetly at Yuurei. The memory from her words made Nimbus avert his eyes in embarrassment.

"When we find them we should take them to meet Brone." The wind mage announced, taking another look around the room, "If, if we find them..." She corrected herself, unsure if she'd be able to spot him in this crowd. Wait... A crowd... Her face fell as it dawned on her the fellow wind mage probably wouldn't want to be so close to this many people even if he was fully covered up. Then where? Perhaps there was a less busy part of the party? Or maybe he wasn't attending at all.

(223)

#8Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:37 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Kailani’s voice, and what she said, and his eyes widen. He looked over to Nimbus with a stern look and his chest puffed up. This was outrageous and his friend didn’t tell him any of this. What was worse was that Kailani had rubbed it all over his face. He had to retaliate.

“Oh really, so Nimbus got Revy to cuddle him. So, if that is the case if they were so close, then that means you and Kaito must have been close. The disappointment with that I see.” He said this out loud as Yuurei saw her smile.

Still, with her smile was also the words of his companions and the thoughts that had rushed through his head. Once again, his heart skipped a beat, sinking with this matter as he heard her speak. His mind was somewhere else as he couldn’t think clearly. His heart raced as they were walking around the place looking for Kaito. Well, she was the one looking he couldn’t do anything but think while being pulled around.

Renji would notice this as he covered his mouth and noticed that he probably broke Yuurei with the slide remark he said to her.

#9Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:15 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The dwarf and the bartender enjoyed one another's company, they began to laugh at one another's simple jokes, that is until someone decided to interrupt. A hand roughly grabbed Brone's shoulder, "Getting a little too friendly with my girl, I see." Brone looked up to see a rugged-looking man giving him a stern look.

"Gale! He's a customer and was invited by the guild, please let him be" the bartender seem to plead, though her tone shown a little irritation.

Brone took a moment to glare back at the man, then looked at the crowd of people behind him, then back to the man, "Everyone in this mess-hall are having words with one another, I find it odd that I can't talk to the bartender, how the hell am I suppose to have ordered my food?" irritation now revealed itself in the dwarf's words.

"Little man thinks he's funny" Gale quickly grabbed the collar of Brone's ringmail armor and tried to pulled him off the seat, but realized he couldn't.

"Gale! Leave him alone!" the bartender got a little louder, but no one from the crowd seem to notice given how loud everyone seem to be.

"Stay out of this Martha, just serve drinks" Gale tried to shoo away the bartender while trying to keep his focus on the dwarf.

"So yer her boss or boyfriend? Yer look doesn't seem to fit either or" Brone was mentally trying to keep calm, but his teeth were already gritting and the sass was slipping through his teeth.

"You talking crap!?" Gale got his face a little closer to the dwarf's while he was still holding onto his armor.

"Get yer hands off me, lad, yer young enough for me to put ye over my lap" Brone didn't get off his seat, but he was fully facing the man, both of them were glaring each other down, tension rising.

"I suggest you leave" Gale said as a sudden gust began to pick up, a magical circle appear on the wrist of the hand that held the dwarf's armor, "Rising Cyclone" he said with a smile as a blast of magical wind kicked up beneath the dwarf, rising upward until it hit the high ceiling. When the wind settled, the dwarf was still sitting in the stool. Gale and Martha were both surprised, but before anyone of them could react, Brone grabbed the man's collar then pulled him into a headbutt, sending him stumbling back.

A group of people within proximity began making space while also instigating with hoots and hollars.

#10Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:14 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"Uh..." Kailani frantically tried to find the words, her face turning a little red as she recalled the memory, "Well, yes, he did sort of have to hold me for it... but er..." the wood elf glanced between Renji and Yuurei, trying to find a way to refute his words without hurting the light mage further than he was probably already feeling. She was fully aware of his feelings towards her, and the implications that the ginger feline had implied, would definitely have upset him.

"It wasn't like that, it was just to experience flight because I hadn't before and he is also a wind mage so I asked to see some of his magic for ideas." She rambled, not really sure if her words would be enough to put Yuurei's mind at ease. She didn't have time to think about it further as she heard people gasping and yelling about a bar fight.

"He wouldn't have..." The wind mage muttered under her breath, her head turning to where the bar was, but unable to see over the sea of people that stood in the way. She'd shoot Yuurei a pleading look hoping he'd snap out of his thoughts and notice that they needed to go make sure their dwarven friend hadn't gotten himself into trouble.

(216 | 956)

Last edited by Kailani Fleurn on Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#11Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kailani try her best to find her words and did her best to explain things to everybody. It seemed like he did have to hold her, but it was all to experience flight for the first time. He would nod a bit as he was trying to be understanding. In the end, Yuurei knew there were no words that he could say out loud that would make him right in all of this. It was then he decided to just stay quiet. That was when he heard people gasping for air and yelling excited about something. The light mage looked over to Kailani instead, who was holding his hand and trying to get his attention to look over in a certain direction.

He would look over to see the crowd of people and there he would see Brone with a man in front of him and holding his face and shaking it off. The half-elf would push through the crowd as he held onto Kailani, so they wouldn’t separate, and the people would move when they felt the force of the man. When he got to the front of the crowd and he enough for Kailani to be in the front as well he would let go of her hand. He approached the man from behind and he would put his hand on his shoulder before pushing him down into the ground with simple force.

“I think you should take a seat on the floor and stop bothering people. We’re trying to have a good time here. If you keep bothering my friend while he drinks and eats, then the end results will be far worse than the head butt he did. Let’s say I’m not in a mood you can say to deal with nonsense.” He said to the guy on the ground now as Yuurei crouched a bit to keep his hand on the man’s shoulder.

Yuurei had a smirk on his face that looked like he was forcing a smile, and when the man tried to wiggle out of Yuurei’s grasp, he couldn’t as he could feel the tight grip on his shoulder. He would release him if he agreed to behave.

#12Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:40 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, ridding of any residue from the food and drink. He cracked his knuckles as he dropped down from the stool to face the man. Gale gritted his teeth as a gust began to circulate about his feet. The dwarf had some witty retorts, but at this point he was so irritated about being interrupted during his meal, he didn't want to waste anytime with words and just wanted to settle this.

Then Yuurei arrived within the blink of an eye, forcing Gale to sit upon the floor. As the half-elf explained the situation to the wind mage, Brone locked eyes with Gale who looked concerned about the man who had him pinned, but still angered as he glared at the dwarf. It was quiet between the two for a moment, despite the surrounding crowd continuing to cry out in order to egg the fight on. Then both the dwarf and Gale gave a small nod, acknowledging the agreement. "Fine" he said through gritted teeth to Yuurei as Brone hopped back onto his seat to continue to his meal.

Brone looked up to Martha with an apologetic look, though he didn't want to say a word, and seeing the look on the bartender's face, he read she was also giving an apologetic look and chose not to say a word either. Despite who Brone thought was in the wrong, he let his anger get the best of him. He chose not to talk to Martha out of respect for the couple, as a gentleman from Blue Pegasus should, and now he felt embarrassed as he hid his face within the large mug of ale.

#13Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:37 am

Kailani Fleurn †
She tightened her grip with Yuurei's hand, not wanting to get washed away as they swam through the sea of people. As they finally came out the other side they would be face to face with what looked like a full-on brawl, except, Brone clearly seemed to be winning. The light mage immediately released his grip on her, their fingers pulling apart as he raced over to their dwarven friend's aid.

Kailani had thought that Yuurei would simply try to break up the fight by separating the two. She assumed quite incorrectly, as he immediately took their friend's side without explanation, forcing the other man to lay on the floor. She furrowed her brow growing a little nervous, she knew that Brone wouldn't attack someone without a warranted reason, but he was also the kind to happily enjoy pummelling someone given the opportunity.

At least the situation seemed to diffuse and come to an end, carefully stepping around over to Brone's side, Kailani would gently place a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" The wood elf asked empathetically, wanting to ensure her friend had not been harmed after she had been the one to drag him here.  She was curious as to just how a fight broke out, but the wind mage was not one to pry into the issues of another without it being necessary. Her eyes skirted back to where Yuurei was, hopefully, he'd release the poor guy now.

(242 | 1198)

#14Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would release Gale from his grasp as the man would get up from the floor and looked at Yuurei and Brone and walked away upset. The light mage would close his eyes as he would have his face in the direction as he was trying his best to calm down. He didn’t know how people could use these methods to let it all go. His hand moved over to his face as his fingers were on his temple as he didn’t realize it, but his right leg was tapping the ground. He took in a deep breath and after a few seconds, he would release it all. He slowed his heart as he felt like he was doing too much and decided to let it all go.

His eyes looked over to Kailani and Brone as he walked over to them. He would look over to the dwarf and knew that he could handle it on his own.

“Sorry for jumping in on the fight like that Brone. I know you could handle yourself, but I figured I’d stopped the fight before it turned just into that. Well, I think it would have been a slaughter, but yeah.” He said as he walked over to Kailani.

His smile forced, but the emotions he felt earlier, he had buried it inside deep within so he wouldn’t ruin the day.

“Shall we continue looking for Kaito?” He asked her waiting to see what she would say.

#15Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:42 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone had munched on his steak as Martha had left to tend to another patron. He began to wonder if he had ruined anything for anyone; when it came to brawls, especially in taverns back at home, it was a normal thing and encouraged if there was unsettled tension between people, but he had forgotten that this was Fiore, not the mountains and he himself is a Blue Pegasus member. Etiquette wasn't truly required to be in the guild, but it was a straight line for the dwarf to use a guideline in order to act 'proper'.

Kailani came to his side and nearly surprised him. For a moment he was worried about looking at her, embarrassed and worried that he might have made her and Yuurei look bad by association, "I'm alright, Gale was playing the jealous boyfriend, though I assure ye that I wasn't making any move towards the lass" he forced a smile before taking a swig of his drink.

Yuurei came in to cut the tension of any possible awkwardness, "I appreciate the both of ye checking in on me, sorry for worrying ye and..." he hesitated a moment, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Hope I didn't make the guild look bad" he said trying to avoid eye contact while stuffing his mouth with a big chunk of steak to keep himself from speaking any further.

#16Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
"I see..." Kailani nodded, glad to know that he hadn't been the root cause, but simply the other guy's jealousy getting the better of him. She found herself staring off into space, deep in thought for a bit before being interrupted by Yuurei.

"Oh, no that's alright, I just remembered he doesn't really do crowds. So he's probably avoiding the whole thing." the wood elf chuckled nervously, "Besides I dragged both of you here, it's only fair I help entertain you both right?" She forced a smile, scanning around in search of something fun to do. There was always dancing, but the wind mage wasn't certain that was up the dwarven man's alley. There were other little carnival-like games scattered around the edges of the hall. Maybe a strength test could be fun?

"Ah, could I get something sweet please?" Kailani requested from the barmaid, figuring she should grab something to drink before dragging the others off. She wasn't too fussed about what the drink was exactly as long as she could enjoy something a little sugary tasting. Soon enough a fancy looking cocktail would be placed before her and she'd thank the woman behind the bar.

"Should we sign you guys up for the arm-wrestling contest?" The wind mage pointed down the guildhall a little bit, not too far from where they were where two people were at a contest table, battling it out in a contest of pure arm strength.

(242)

#17Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:49 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Brone’s words and he would nod as he understood that his dwarf friend wasn’t the instigator. That was a good thing, but it seemed like there were people who wanted to see them fight. He forgot how crazy this guild was and within the two years of traveling he had learned a lot about the guilds that were across Fiore. Still, listening to Brone in the end, Yuurei shook his head because his friend thought that he made the guild look bad.

After Kailani spoke and then disregarded finding Kaito, she decided that it was best that they would do something for fun in the guild.

“You don’t have to worry about anything Brone, just be yourself.” He said as he looked over to Kailani who was getting something to drink.

He thought about what she said and figured that it wouldn’t hurt them to have fun with such simple games.

“Sure I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have some fun. Brone let’s finish eating and go see you arm wrestle one of those guys at the table.” He said as he would offer his hand to Kailani before he would make his way towards the table she had pointed out.

Of course, he would have waited for her to get her drink as he was moving through the crowds to watch Brone take his agitation on someone who battles against him. While walking through the crowd he figured he would apologize to Kailani for his reaction earlier.

“I’m sorry if I made you feel like you did something wrong with how I reacted earlier.” He said to her as he couldn’t look her in the eyes when he said this.

#18Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:51 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone was lost in thought for a moment, thinking back to when he visited his kin back in the mountains. They welcomed home, but it wasn't long before they had taken notice of his mannerisms. He had to explain to them they were expected when working within the guild, though truthfully, the mannerisms were being performed subconsciously, they were pretty much a part of himself now.

He snapped back into reality as Kailani suggested to him and the half-elf to join in the arm wrestling competition. "Sounds like fun" he said as he took another bite from his food, "Though I'd prefer Gale doesn't show up there so I don't have to embarrass him-" Brone had then realized his friends were already making their way there, so he quickly scarfed down his meal, then downed his drink till a bit spilled onto his armor. He slammed the empty mug onto the bar and right before he got off the seat, he caught eyesight with Martha and gave her a silent wave in thanks and she returned the gesture.

Brone admitted what he did was rude, but his anger got in his way. He had no feelings for Martha, though he could tell she was a sweet young lady, it was the boyfriend Gale who had taken the situation the wrong way and added fuel to the fire. Either way, Brone ran to catch up to his friends so he can forget about the irritation he had to deal with.

#19Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:23 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani nodded, more than happy to let their dwarven friend finish his meal, of course, there was no rush, they had plenty of time to enjoy the festivities today. However, the light mage was already offering his hand which she'd happily take in her free hand, sipping on her drink with the other. The fruity sweet flavours filling her mouth was the most delightful sensation, she would have to remember to thank the barmaid later when they were one with some of the games.

Yuurei's apology came as a little surprise, but she was thankful for his words. The wind mage would move in a little closer so he could hear her properly over the music and crowd.

"Hmm? It's alright, I did not mean for my actions to hurt you either. I'm sorry I hadn't told you about meeting him earlier." She apologised in return, she hadn't really been trying to keep it a secret, they just hadn't really had the opportunity to talk about it since then. They'd been so busy with quests and the like that it had just slipped her mind to mention it.

As they arrived at the arm wrestling there was a wave of cheers as someone beat another competitor, standing they'd raise their arms to get the crowd going even more.

"That's five victories in a row for James here! Who among you think yourselves strong enough to beat him? Any takers?" A male voice rang out urging those around to jump on the small stage they had set up for the event.

(260)

#20Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:37 pm

Yuurei

While they were moving towards the table, she would explain things to him, and he understood her words. He understood her side in all of it, but his feelings made him feel out of whack and it was annoying. He wished he could turn it off, his feelings, so that way he would think reasonably. Still, their arrival at the arm-wrestling competition seemed to be a good one as it seemed like the person sitting down was on a winning streak. Yuurei wanted to take a crack at him, but he figured that it wasn’t fun if he took all the glory. The dwarf had his fight stolen by Yuurei, so he decided to look over at Brone with a smile on him.

“Brone you should go give it a try and take him on. I bet you could end his win streak right now.” He said out loud as everybody would hear him.

He had his hand on Brone’s back and pushed him forward for him to take the guy on. This was going to be fun to see, and a good way to get things going.

“So, what do you think of Kaito?” He asked her curious to hear what her answer would be like.

#21Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:55 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone caught of to the two has they made their way over to the eastern wall of the mess hall. For a moment he caught part of a conversation, however since it didn't involve himself, he barely paid it any mind, so he took a look around and noticed the Fairy Tail guild was very colorful in their own right. When it comes to Blue Pegasus, the atmosphere read that of a host club, which wouldn't be too far from the truth, given that a good number of the members were professional hosts, as for the Fairy Tail guild, they seem more loose and wild, a place the dwarf wouldn't mind visiting again.

They arrived at the arm wrestling table and a strong-looking man by the name of James held the title for five victories so far. Brone scoffed, knowing the man wouldn't be going any further with his winnings once Yuurei took a seat. Then the half-elf took the dwarf by surprise by suggesting Brone to try. "Uh, sure, thank ye" Brone chuckled as he took the seat across from James. He was sure that Yuurei would want to earn the win for Blue Pegasus, and the dwarf knew damn well that the half-elf was much stronger than he was, for he had the bruises to show.

"Alright, James, dis dwarf here's name Brone Heavyaxe" Brone introduced himself in the third person. James laughed and put his elbow onto the table while greeting him. Brone put his elbow onto the table, glaring at James with a wicked smile. Then they both clasped their hands.

#22Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:41 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani was excited to see their dwarven buddy compete, while he paled in comparison to the light mage without weaponry, he was still incredibly strong in his own right. She had seen him cleave monsters in two with that axe of his. If she had tried the same thing, she was certain she'd barely be able to slice them to the bone. Her attention was pulled away from the arm fighters, however, as Yuurei spoke up beside her, asking her what she thought of their mutual friend.

"Oh, he's nice, I suppose." She responded hesitantly, unsure if he was aware of the man's curse or not, it was not her place to mention it if he didn't, "I guess, I did feel comfortable talking to him quite quickly, despite it being our first meeting." That had been the main thing that had stood out to her when she'd first started speaking to him. Something about his demeanour made him easy to talk to and joke around with.

"He seems like a good person." She finished her description of him, all praises, she didn't really have a bad thing to say about him.

(192)

Profile Sheet
#23Yuurei 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she said to him about Kaito and he would nod listening to her words.

“Yeah, he is a nice guy. We hung out for quite a bit. I got to learn a lot about him too. Spoke to him in Elvian for a bit and I cooked for him, and we even went out singing. It was a nice time. I kind of told him I wanted to help him get rid of his curse.” He said as he figured he would share his experience with the man himself.

Still, now that he understood that she was comfortable, he smiled at her knowing that she was making more friends. That was good, and he was happy for her, but now it was time to watch Brone take action in this arm-wrestling contest. He looked at them both as things were about to get started. They wouldn’t know but soon something would happen that would stop them from having fun within the guild.

2050/2000
[EXIT]

#24Brone Heavyaxe 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:30 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone and James began their test of strength. Their gazes were locked in on one another, as the two put in all of their strength to try and overthrow the other, the surrounding people cheered at the display. For Yuurei and Kailani, they kept to their conversation and with the intense focus and the cheering, Brone couldn't hear what they were saying at all, now the world melted away and all there were to him were the table, James and him.

At one point, James seem to be gaining the advantage, then another point, Brone pulled back to center and was overtaking him. The two of them allowed the other to gain a bit just long enough for them to get some stamina back while they focused on their breathing. Eventually Brone realized this was taking much longer than he wanted and started to gamble everything on his next attempt. He started yelling, as if yelling at his muscles, putting his entire strength into his right arm. James did his best to hold him back, but the struggle only managed to cause the table to develop a single crack.

Soon enough, Brone slammed James hand onto the table, the surrounding crowd cheered for the dwarf and the dwarf stood up with his fists in the air.

Total word count: 2,282

[Exit]

#25Kailani Fleurn † 

Party in Full Swing [FTU – Phase 1] Empty Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:16 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
Kailani glanced up to the silver-haired male beside her and smiled at his response. At least he agreed with her that Kaito was a good person. However, her head tilted at the mention of all the things they did together, it wasn't too far off what her time was like with him. Although rather than cook, they'd gone out for a meal and he'd sung for her in the elven language. She had to laugh at his last sentence though.

"I did the same thing." She chuckled, in this aspect, Yuurei and herself were quite alike. They always felt a need to help others when they were suffering. she was glad that hadn't changed about him in their years apart. "Perhaps we could work together sometime to do some resea-" Her sentence cut short as the sound of cheering erupted around her, causing her to turn, she'd been so distracted talking to the light mage that she'd missed the fight, but it seemed Brone had come out victorious causing her to cheer alongside the others.

[EXIT]
(175 | 2067)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum