Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Brone Heavyaxe 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"Thank ye, lad" Brone gave the barista a nod as the cup of coffee touched the table. The dwarf took a sip and had a moment to acknowledge the flavor, "Ah, that's a strong one, yeah" he relaxed in his chair, finally getting comfortable. He had half listened to Yuurei, but caught the portion of the forest, "So elves do live with the trees" he was surprised but excited, he heard stories of elves from his parents to his aunts and uncles who were well traveled unlike him and his cousins.

"I guess you got a point, nothing wrong with picking up another trade in a fight, in case something were to happen to yer sword I suppose" Brone took note of the thought process, though fighting barehanded didn't seem as efficient as a blade in hand, "Well if yer find yourself in a pickle while bathing and naked, your hands would definitely come in handy" Brone laughed, but he couldn't deny that such a situation did give Yuurei the advantage.

"As for me, I suppose if I didn't have me axes, I would maybe go with a hammer, good solid, good weight, and good bruises" he laughed at his own joke while slamming his hand upon the table, startling everyone in the cafe.

#27Yuurei 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:55 pm

Yuurei

He heard his companion speaking, and while doing so he would be taking more sips of his latte. As delicious as it was, he could only imagine what the steps were to make this drink. He put his drink on the table and would laugh a bit when he heard about a hypothetical scenario. It was true though as he would be fine if he were empty-handed and need a choice of weapons. His hands were perfect, and he appreciated the thought. When Yuurei saw Brone’s hand going down on the table, he would pick up his latte. Renji would find himself jumping from the impact of the table as he would look over to Brone with a mean stare.

“Ah I wouldn’t want to get hit by a hammer. That would be a scary thing.” He said to Brone as he continued drinking.

Renji continued drinking his milk as he figured he would finish it all. He didn’t trust Brone anymore due to what he had just done. He almost got some of his warm milk to come out of the cup. When he finished drinking his milk, the Exceed would lean back on his chair and sigh with how satisfying it all was.

“Still, I think we should find a day to dish it out. A good real fight between us would possibly make us both stronger in the long run. Still, is there anything you trying to do now that you’re in Blue Pegasus?” He asked curious to hear if Brone had any particular goal.

#28Brone Heavyaxe 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:06 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"Aye, a good weighted hammer could be a very dangerous thing" Brone gave Yuurei a nod, but then assured him with a smile, "But can also be a good friend in the right hand" he then took another sip from his coffee. The caffeine was a great motivator for the dwarf, gave a jump-start for his adrenaline, helped him with ideas, remembering tasks he needed to take care of and helped him stay optimistic.

"A sparring match huh?" hearing this had confirmed Brone suspicion that Yuurei indeed wanted to truly go toe-to-toe with the dwarf, "Aye, looking forward to it, my friend" he raised his cup before downing the rest of the coffee, then letting out a loud, relieving sigh that caught everyone's attention, "Just name the day and place and give me enough time to retrieve my gear and we can go all out" he slammed his palm upon the table again, excited for the idea of having a true match.

The barista was annoyed at this point and called out to the two "Excuse me, can you keep it down?" but his voice was drowned out by the dwarf's laughing, who wasn't even aware the the barista was trying to quiet him down. If things didn't get quiet, he would have no choice but to ask the two to leave.

#29Yuurei 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would give him a smile as he was glad to hear how happy he was to have a sparring match. He didn’t have a weapon, so he couldn’t really give him the opportunity to fight him fairly. He thought about when they would be able to spar, and honestly, he didn’t want to go toe to toe with him with his magic. Still, it seemed like people around them would be nervous about how he acted, but the young man could only laugh as he enjoyed his personality.

He was about to say something, but the barista beat him to it. He would look over to the man as it seemed like they were being too loud. He would rub the back of his head as he was embarrassed as he didn’t know that it was bothering anybody. The half-elf barely heard him though and it was because of Brone.

“Well, the day will be whenever I get my first weapon. My fists are weapons, but gauntlets would be legitimate of it all. So, if I get a katana or gauntlets we will go at it.” He said to Brone as he decided to speak up before the man could do or say anything.

“It seems that the barista wants us to lower our tone. He isn’t happy with how excited we are. If you don’t like that we can leave.” He said to Brone as he finished off his latte.

Yuurei thought about what they could talk about, but Brone had never answered his previous question. That was when he decided to ask again.

“You never told me what you plan on doing now that you’re in Blue Pegasus?” He asked waiting for an answer to both things.

#30Brone Heavyaxe 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone didn't hear the barista and continued with his conversation, "Katana or gauntlets? So you don't have either yet?" he stroked his beard, nodding, but not judging, "That's quite alright, save up your wealth until you can purchase, but so long as you practice and train, you'll be just fine by the time your weapon comes to you, after all, you still have your fists" he couldn't help but bellow out a laugh again.

The dwarf looked over to the barista as mentioned by Yuurei, the young man looked irritated but hesitant, "Seems the lad doesn't like confrontation" Brone said without lowering his voice. He then downed his coffee in a single gulp before slamming the empty cup back onto the table, "Let's make our way, I don't want to upset anyone else and ruin their good day" he gave Yuurei a smile with a more calming voice.

When Brone stood up, he put some jewels onto the table for tip before making his way out the door, "Honestly, the reason I joined Blue Pegasus is because they don't have the 'Magic' requirement in order to join; my goal is to find adventure, defeat evil, and find valor!" Brone swelled up with pride as he said this, his dream was getting closer and closer the more he thought about it.

#31Yuurei 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at his friend's words as he would nod a bit before hearing the man laugh at his own words. It wouldn't take long before Brone would finish drinking his cup. It would seem like he wanted to be on his way out of the cafe they were in, which he was fine with that. Renji would move over to Yuurei and climb on his shoulder as Yuurei would get up from his seat and he would put some more jewels on the table for their drinks as well.

"I'm fine with that." He said as he would follow behind Brone as they would make their way outside again.

They would start walking again and it wouldn't take long for Brone to finally answer his question. He would listen to it as it was something that he could appreciate and respect. He would look into the sky thinking about the adventures that have yet to come and hoped things would be fine when those days came to light.

"I see, so you joined us because we didn't care if you had magic or not that. That's fine with me. Still, if you looking for adventures, and defeating evil, then if you follow me, then we might be able to do that. I have a goal and it has to do with finding a certain evil." He said to the dwarf as they were moving in the direction of the guild.

Yuurei had a past, and it was something he hoped that he could overcome and find the truth of it all.

#32Brone Heavyaxe 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:04 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The two of them made their way back to the guild. the clouds had parted a bit to allow the sun to shine, albeit final hours of sunlight. The sky began to change to an orange color, bathing the district in calm color after the dull tone from the cloudy forecast that seem to have over the majority of the day.

"I'll hold ye to that promise of yers" Brone was excited of the idea of adventure; overcoming challenges and fighting evildoers, "And if ye need anything, you can call upon me, so don't fret much" the dwarf playfully nudged the half-elf, letting out a small chuckle.

The path was now more deserted; all well with the dwarf, though he was fine with company, at times he preferred a moment of quiet, specially at time where his eyes can pierce the darkness.

"What's that goal of yers? If ye don't mind me asking" Brone had hesitated to ask, but his curiosity got the better of him, a good story tends to draw him like a moth to a flame.

#33Yuurei 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel Brone nudging him after speaking and he would look at him chuckling as well.

[colo=red]"Yeah, I understand perfectly. Don't worry I won't hesitate to ask for help."[/color] He said as they continued walking towards the guildhall.

It wouldn't be long for him to ask about his goal, and he stood quiet for a bit as they were walking towards the guild. He did notice that the streets were less empty than they usually were, and that was good because it was easier to walk around.

"My goal is to kill a Vampire who took my parents when I was little. Whoever they were basically made me an outcast where I lived in." He said as he was serious when talking about this.

Yuurei would see the guild entrance from here, and he figured that they would enjoy the rest of their day in there. He was glad to get to know Brone more, and hoping the man would feel the same.

[EXIT]

#34Brone Heavyaxe 

A New Friend (Brone/Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:50 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The encroaching night was right behind them and Brone always welcomed it. He seemed more happier, despite being kicked out of a good cafe, though he hoped this wasn't a permanent thing for either of them. His good mood was then gone with the last rays of light from the setting sun. Brone listened to Yuurei's fraction of a tale. The half-elf's kin were gone, because of a creature of the night. A vampire, something Brone only heard about in tales, not knowing if they were real or not; Yuurei confirmed it, though he wasn't happy about that.

The dwarf didn't know what to say after hearing such a thing, he simply walked beside him in silence. Eventually they reached the guild hall. The afternoon was great, though ending on a sad note, Brone appreciated Yuurei had opened up to him, but he didn't know what to say after that, unsure of what to do. "Tell ye what, lad, I'll buy you a drink, nothing wrong with a nightcap" He walked in through the doors of the guild hall. This was the first night as a Blue Pegasus member, the first milestone of his.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum