Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Joyo 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Joyo

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) 3meD

The sky above Orchidia was slowly shifting from blue as it was beginning to be covered by deep grey cumulus clouds. Wind moved at a speed that seemed to be magical, but even Ariael knew that the nature was simply expressing its pain and madness upon his location. There had been words that a great storm was brewing in the north sea and was making its way down to Orchidia. Most of the inhabitants of the town had decided to evacuate. They assumed that if they travelled southwest to Oak Town that they would be protected by the Seighart Mountain Range. Of course the storm wouldn't pass over the mountains... That was common sense, but as Ariael stared north, even he was beginning to doubt that.

The man stood at the top of a watchtower that was located deep inside the forest of Orchidia's outskirts. To his left he could see various people with luggage on their back and in their hands moving as fast as they could to Oak Town. The road that they were on was like a trap. Branches from trees snapped and were hurled all across the road. The Mage Hunter simply smirked at the villagers. He couldn't find it in his heart to even pity one of them. Today was a beginning for an end for him. If he was to start anew, then being reborn after a great destruction would be even more magnificent.

A day ago, Ariael had sent letters out to three individuals that he had came across during his journey across Fiore. The first was Jikan, a red-head that could make him laugh and one of the few people in Fiore he could hold a conversation with, next there was Miyamoto who could wield a blade much like himself, and last was Knux, someone who Ariael still knew very little about. Those three individuals would travel to the very spot where Ariael was standing in order to make an alliance that would shake the foundation of Fiore. Most would call their alliance a guild, but Ariael hated that term. A group of acquaintances was a better definition of their alliance. He was unsure if the others knew each other or not, but after today they would learn about each other whether they wanted to or not.

High in the skies flew Ariael's robotic companion. The machine constantly searched the forest for the three, as well as anyone else who could or would interrupt their meeting. Today wasn't a day for games, so if anyone who wasn't of importance were to appear, Ariael wouldn't hesitate to cut them down where they stood. A ring shined on his left hand and its own world of sorts was where his equipment was stored. An aura of darkness slowly exuded from his body and took over the room he was in at the top of the tower. If anyone was to walk in it, they would feel the foreboding presence coming from the man.

The tower stood 15 meters tall and no tree in sight had yet to grow taller than it. Like he said before, from his position Ariael could get a clear view of nearly everything. And if he did have a blind spot, Asimov would surely see it and alert him in an instant if anything appeared in it. After today his past would be no more.

"I foresee a calamity." whispered the newly changed man.

#2Jikan 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Jikan

When Jikan had decided that she needed a new sight of scenery this was NOT what she had in mind. On the back of her brown haired steed of a Duhilin, Maxx, Jikan soon found herself in the territory of Orchidia. However, it was not all pleasantry like it had been in the time it had took her to reach the area in the first place. The sky changed from its calm blue to a heavy deep grey clouds. Wind picked up, pushing, spinning, and churning the atmosphere like it was an object in a mixing bowl. It was simply chaotic with how nature changed so quickly, with Jikan and Maxx right in the middle of it.

Still air born the enchantress was forced to touch down to the ground, it be far safer to be on the ground in the middle of a storm then in the sky. Soon on the ground she was met by a few evacuating villagers, a nearby tree almost falling on one before a bust of wind from Jikan's hand knocked it out of the way. A short thanks and a nod in response was all that was given as the groups continued making their separate way.

Soon Jikan was outside a tall tower, 15 meters in height, her ride no longer with her, put away away from the building in a stable house that appeared to be sturdy enough to face the storm. A good place to ensure no one came upon her animal and attempted to steal it. As her first foot stepped inside of the tower on the first floor Jikan reached into her pocket and pulled out a note. A letter she had gotten several hours before her departed yesterday, one that she had not given much attention to and read much of. A letter from Ariael. One that she did not expect to receive, specially so soon since their first meeting. With nothing to do now in Baska, it was really the only thing that could give her a reason to head over here.

With nothing else to go on or do, she decided to at least to see what this man had to say today as she went up the steps to the top.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Miyamoto Akuma † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:46 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Akuma sees up to the sky, when he notices that the atmosphere in Orchidia starts to turn gloomy. The blue sky is slowly becoming dark, turning the fun mood of Orchidia to a rainy windy day, storm like to be precise. As Akuma walks towards a deep area of Orchidia outskirts forest, he can see the watchtower that he’s heading to. He is supposed to meet with someone that sent him a letter yesterday. Based on the letter he received, that guy is supposed to be on top of that watch tower waiting for Akuma. That guy is Ariael, someone he met during his exploration around Fiore, someone that helped him grow for the better and inspired him as well. Akuma can see that a robotic companion belongs to Ariael, that companion seems going back and forward, going around the tower area. “It must be scouting from up there, checking if someone unwanted is getting closer to the tower.” thinks Akuma to himself. As Akuma gets closer to that tower, Akuma gets his mind thinking more about what this guy wanna talk to him, and his curiosity makes him get more excited about the meet up. Knowing this guy for some time, Akuma believes that Ariael will not ask him to meet up in the middle of a forest if it’s not something important or something. Plus Akuma notices that Ariael set his companion up in the sky scouting the area, this must be something pretty important. The only clue that Akuma has right now is “Alliance” as how it’s written in the letter. With the excitement that Akuma’s get now, he can’t wait to meet Ariael, that base on that, he decided to do something that he hold in mind this whole time. Activating his spell, Akuma gains the ability to run on any surface as he runs on the ground. He then start running in a speed of light towards that tower, with his spell, he can run on the outside wall of that tower all the way to the top of that 15 meters tall tower. Getting into that building through the window, Akuma was shocked to see two people that he had never met before.

#4Knuckles Shi 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:02 am

Knuckles Shi

The white Wyvern let out a roar as lightning struck through the night sky, Knuckles patted the giant winged beast on its neck. "Easy Fang, it is just a bit of lightning, my friend. Look there just past those trees is the tower we are requested to meet at. Just land there and scurry off and find shelter. " With the words of encouragement Fang let out another roar, that would easily echo throughout the night's stormy skies and the heavily wooded forest.

Looking down to the roads under them he could see the people of the town setting out, they were leaving probably due to the storm. What an excellent location, it wasn't as if he wore various metals or anything and flew on the back of a Wyvern or anything. Not like his chances to be struck by lightning were higher than everyone else's. He rolled his eyes with the thought, damn the fears or the storm. He was going to become and Legend, and no Legend would do something if Lightning and winds were all it took to stop their ascension to Legenhood.

Fang lowered his massive frame down near the top of the tower, as the large beast lowered himself, Knuckles Shi, or Knux as friends called him stood to his full height. bracing himself against the winds. If his armor weren't so heavy he'd likely have been blown off at this point. Fang hovered near the Window and Knuckles leap through, making sure not to bump into anyone who would be in the area. His wet boots allowed for him to slide across the stone floors of the tower with ease, his body going into a crouched position as he did so. Running a gloved hand through his wet hair he attempted to part it all to the right side of his face before standing.

"It's a good thing I hadn't taken my mother's distaste for being wet. " He stood to face those within the tower's walls. "Now then, I got your letter Ariael. What was the rush that we needed to meet during a storm great enough to force the town's people from their homes?" The two were still getting to know each other, this being one of the few encounters they had with one another. Though there would be another here he had met before. The woman Jikan. "Oh my, Dear Miss Jikan, I had no idea you would be here! Oh, I must apologize for leaving our little match so soon. I'd be happy to finish it at a later date. " A smirk curled around his lips. Then the voice within his head erupted. "And this time use the gifts I have given you boy, how do you expect to become a Legend on your own merits? Have we not gone through this already? I am the only reason you have got this far. If not for me you'd be back home playing Daddy's little helper. " A look of aggression came over his face for a mere second and he attempted to hide it from the group.

#5Joyo 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Joyo

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) 3meD

Ariael watched as each of the individuals arrived in their own manner. From the road, Jikan rode on the back of a beast towards the bottom of the tower. From his position, the man could see her hiding the beast away in a stable of some sort. Also on the road was Miyamoto who had activated a spell and began to run across the ground almost faster than Ariael could comprehend. As he was doing this, a great winged beast flew from the south and would hover in front of the tower's window. Off the back of it jumped the red hair man, Knux.

After jumping through the window, Knux would greet Jikan who had just made it through the doors of the tower's highest room. Ariael was surprised that the two individuals knew each other, however it would make their meeting all more quicker. Just after Knux's introduction was finished would Miyamoto finally climb through the tower's window. His spell allowed him to cling to the side of the tower, much like a spell that Ariael had in the past. The Mage Hunter would give the three individuals only a minute to greet each other, after that minute passed would he begin to speak.

"I'm a man of a few words. That letter I sent to you three spoke of an alliance. Here in Fiore guilds are in nearly every town and city. I would like to form one with you all here. Jikan, Knux, and Miyamoto... You three will be the founding members of our little band of misfits." said Ariael in a calm voice. He would walk backwards and lean his back against the window of the tower while staring at the three. In the past when he had met Jikan, Ariael had told the red head that he was forming a group called Laughing Basilisk, but Ariael had since then changed his mind about the name.

"If you all agree to join me, after today we will be known as Sleeping Calamity. A guild birthed during the hurricane that terrorized the City of Orchidia." said Ariael in almost a whisper. He would then let the three give their answers to him and talk amongst themselves about forming a guild. Making a guild in Fiore was no easy task. And being acknowledged as one was an even harder mission. However, Ariael felt that with the people he gathered here today that they would be a force to be reckoned with across all of Fiore.

#6Jikan 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:24 am

Jikan

The storm continued to rage outside, wind glowed to cause the wooden window frames of the tower to creak from the outside. Water sneaked its way in through cracks and crevices of the wall's structures and bodies began to fill in the sight of Jikan one by one. One of them being familiar in shiny, now wet, armor before speaking. "Oh well this is indeed a surprise Sir Knuckles. I didn't expect to see you so soon".

An eyebrow was raised at the other comment he said that, one not aimed at her. So he got a message from Ariael as well huh?. Well, that was a calming situation to hear then, that this was not some crappy trap that she found herself caught in surrounded by three different warriors. Granted, Jikan did not know Ariael or Knux much regardless, and more importantly, had little reason to trust them beyond little or basic things that could not blow up in her own face.

These two new fellows did little to aid her relaxation, one climbing up outside on the tower lack an adrenaline crazed mad man and another brooding in the dark. None, looking like Ariael and none sounding like him either.

Jikan would give the other man her attention later, but first she had questions for the man that spoke. " You say the letters you sent out. So I suppose you are supposed to be Ariael then? I guess you used some sort of camouflage spell in our last encounter then? Regardless, if you are who you say you are, then you remember the details about IF joining you was even a thing". Jikan said this words smoothly, calmly, and matter of factually. If Ariael was adamant about her joining him again, she would make sure that he remembered that it would only be on mutual benefit and her choice.

She would then turn towards the one man she did not know in the room apparently. "Given my somewhat familiarity with the others, I assume you are Miyamoto?".

#7Miyamoto Akuma † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Miyamoto Akuma †
As Akuma can clearly see that two out of three people know each other, he's still confused about something. Since he arrives here, he can smell one scent that he knows for sure is the scent of Ariael, but he can see him in that room which means he might change his appearance or he is still hiding somewhere. The moment that one of them says that he sent out letters of invitation to the other three in the room including Akuma, he instantly knows that the guy who says that must be Ariael, but the other two remain mystery.

“What a surprise seeing you this way sir, I can’t even tell you’re here if not because of your scents. Well, to work with these two guys I never met might not be a problem as long as they know their place and the power gap between us. But I’m willing to build this guild under your leadership, Sleeping Calamity, with me as the founder, that name will get the attention from everyone in no time.”

“And yes, indeed, I am Miyamoto Akuma. I believe I heard the name Jikan somewhere, but you, Knuckles? I never heard of you. Well I’m here for Ariel, so you two don't really matter, just don’t be in my way or bring lame to the name of Sleeping Calamity.”

#8Guest 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 pm

[Invasion]

Walking through the forest outskirts of Orchidia, Shichiro had been coming back from his little trip involving a quest of clearing out pests. He was accompanied by his companion, Panther Lily who seems to be attempting to take shelter from the storm currently going on around them. He was supposed to meet up with Keita back at a neutral guild hall but something had caught his interest and he told him he'd meet up with him at a later point in time. His magic radar had been going off as he had set it to alarm him when a target of high value had been nearby. Pulling his magic radar out, he noticed he was close to the target in question by the name of 'Miyamoto Akuma'. he was worth over one million jewels, one point seven million to be exact and he figured this would be a nice little haul in between mission runs. There were three other dots surrounding them but he didn't know anything about them. Well, either way, he figured it wouldn't be too much of a problem to deal with all of them at once should they decide to interfere and help the wanted target. 

If they were casually hanging out with them, they most likely are criminals as well so he could probably take them in for some chump change too if they were worth anything. All he had to do was just get inside that large, fifteen meter tower he could see in the distance that was roughly twenty meters away. Shichiro could also make out an individual that was standing atop and some other strange companion next to him. He was unsure if that was his mark or not but in the end, he’d bring all of them in for questioning anyway. Following the radar's directions and moving as quickly as he could, maneuvering through the forest, he sprinted towards the tower using the trees as cover to hide himself from would be sentries that may or may not be lurking about and whoever that figure may be standing on the tower using various trees and and shrubbery. It would be absurd to think anybody would have a clear view of anything or detect blindspots from atop a structure taller than the sea of trees tightly packed together with them roughly being three meters apart from each other with use of a spell.

Keeping off of the road was the plan to not be noticed at the moment but that's all he could do for the time being. He could only assume the rest of them were currently inside of the tower. "Panther, circle around the perimeter  in the forests, make sure none of them leave your sight until we figure out which one is Fallen Angel, if they try to leave, engage and subdue them" he whispered to his companion. With a nod, Panther Lily jumped down from off of his shoulder and circled to the back of the spiral tower which had a five meter radius. Hiding in the shrubbery to keep watchful, Panther Lily hid under some nearby shrubbery out of sight. Clearing his throat, Shichiro stepped out into the open and began to yell at the top of his lungs at all the participants in the tower. "This is Shichiro Uchida. Kingsguard of the Rune Knights. I have gotten information that 'Fallen Angel' has been located in the area. Come out with your hands up and do not resist, I've got the area surrounded. If you resist, well, that's just more fun for me," the young Kingsguard had announced. He really did hope they resisted him, one way or the other.

Shichiro's Uchida's Statistics and Equipment:

#9Knuckles Shi 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:37 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles listened to Ariael and Jikan's words. Though when it came to Miya, his words really pissed off the Daemon. He'd lower his hand down to his Katana ready to draw it. "Oh? Hahaha. Our place? You've got some trap on ya kid. How about we step outside an-" A voice bellowed from outside the tower, barely heard over the Hurricane winds and showers taking place outside. Grinding his teeth Knuckles walked over to the window placing a boot onto the ledge taking the entire frame up with his armored body and shield.   "Piss off! We're in the middle of making the pecking order. Also, are you an idiot? One person can't surround a place this big. I swear they take on anyone who can swing a blade these days.  Rune Knights my ass! " Knuckles tilted his armored head backward and to the right a bit to look at the others. He motioned his hand behind his back to signal them to get ready. "Besides, if anyone is going to be surrendering it should be you. God damn Knights man. I'll have you know I am a Noble you Runt, run back to your little Courtship and stand near a bridge or something! Seriously, we're in the middle of something at least wait for us to be done like a Gentlemen you damned heathen!"

He figured his loud obnoxious yelling would either do one or two things, get the man to talk back so he can better pinpoint his location from the treeline or expose himself from the treeline. Either way, Knuckles would be happy, and if neither of those two things would occur then Knuckles simply hoped that his 'Guild Mates' would at least prepare themselves for battle. It was the perfect test for the four of them, to see what the other had to offer in combat and see where each other stood in power compared to the others.

He himself had no clue that he was indeed the lowerest of the pole from all parties involved but even if the Adventure were to take notice of this, he would not back down from any fight.  Retreat at times sure, but never turn away from a fight.  The Daemon's blood began to rush as his skin pricked. A good battle was coming, though he just didn't know if it would be from this Knight or Miya.

Gear/Stats:

Last edited by Knux SHi on Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4got to post gear)

#10Joyo 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Joyo

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Hisoka

As the four were talking amongst themselves, the raging storm outside had continued to grow even stronger. Within in time would the eye make its way towards Orchidia City. Even more branches, vines, and whatever else that didn't have much grip to anything solid and strong would continue to get blown away. The rain that was pouring down on the area was beginning to appear to be just below a category one storm and was quickly growing stronger as time passed. As it watched the rain grow even more, Asimov had decided to use its internal scanner so that its vision may or may not be hindered by the flying debris and any other future showers that could be stronger than the present.

Like always would it share its vision with Ariael via a small screen that appeared above the Mage Hunter's left wrist. Through its scanner Asimov could see literally everything as long as its sight passed over it. Hovering in front of the tower about five meters away from the window. It didn't take long after activating the scanner would it see a lone man walking in the forest. Why would anyone be walking alone in the forest as the storm terrorized the area? Well he wasn't technically alone. A small cat thing was next to the man on his shoulder as well.

Ariael who had noticed Asimov activating its scanner would look at his left wrist. The man would begin to ignore the other three in the tower and start to observe the screen. If Asimov had activated its scanner, then it was best to pay attention to it than the others for the moment. With his back still in the window, Ariael would watch as a man would appear on the screen. Asimov had focused its lenses so that it could peer through the veil of trees shielding the man from any eyes. Silently praising Asimov for its observation skills, Ariael would continue to look at the man, hoping that he was no threat to their meeting. Soon the man would pull something from his pocket or whatever. Ariael didn't know what it was, nor did he care. He was more focused on the appearance of the man.

The lone human walked with an enormous shield and he was protected by some very unique armor. Why was he so geared up? It was normal to see people with weapons and such. Even more so with the people leaving Orchidia. The lone human could just be someone from Orchidia who had gathered up all their belongings in order to leave. However, after looking at whatever was in his hand would he appear to move towards the tower where all of them were located. That motion only puzzled Ariael. The man could be attempting to seek shelter? If that was his objective then Asimov, nor Ariael would let him enter. However, the man's walking had somehow turned into a full sprint. If Ariael had a working heart it would have probably started to pound from excitement.

A hood and mask covered the man's face, so Ariael couldn't make out who he was just yet, but the man's actions alone made Ariael feel that he didn't have good intentions. The man only ran towards the tower after looking at whatever was in his hand. It was as if he found something he was looking for, or was Ariael reaching with his assumptions? The man also moved in a way that protected him if someone was attempting to look at him with a naked eye? Why so cautious in the middle of the storm? He didn't know anyone was in the tower right? Well, Ariael was kind of facing the window so of course he would know someone was in it.

Ariael watched as the cat thing leaped from the man's shoulder and proceeded to run towards the tower while being on the man's right hand side. Well towards the back of it to be exact (if his assumptions from the angel the cat had taken were correct). The cat had to accelerate in order to reach its max speed, so what came next would be enjoyment. The Swordman's protector released two pencil like objects from itself one after another in order to stop the cat from making it towards the back of the tower, or at least that was what Asimov assumed due to how the cat maneuvered. The second was aimed directly at the cat and the first meters in front of it, towards the direction it was heading. If predictions were correct, then this happened as the man was about fifteen meters away from the tower. The cat had ran away from the man towards the right and the missiles would maneuver through the area faster than the cat could achieve its top speed. They moved in a away to avoid any obstacles that would affect their path. If all went well, they would reach and hit the cat before it reached the back of the tower.

You see, Ariael didn't have to order it around. His robot was a protector of some sort. Not to mention that Ariael had already told it to observe the area for anything unnatural. If the cat and man were natural, then it was simply mistakes made on the machine's part. But of course like Ariael had said, he wouldn't allow anyone or anything to interrupt their gathering. As for the man, Asimov would allow him to continue forward because he had started to slow down. The man would step out from beneath the sea of trees about fifteen meters away and make an announcement of who he was and what he had came to do. The name rung a bell and Ariael instantly knew who he was and of course had he came to collect the bounty on Miyamoto's head.

Ariael would slowly inhale some oxygen as the man spoke. His body would shudder with an enjoyment that couldn't be explained. Since his arrival in Fiore had he been looking for someone who could test his abilities to the max. It was only his luck that he would soon encounter one of the strongest people in all of Fiore, a Kingsguard of the Rune Knights. The Mage Hunter had to mentally stop himself from pouncing out of the window and going to face the man head on. He probably would have hadn't Knux pushed him from out of view and taken up the space in front of the window for himself (a clout chaser indeed). Holding his composure, Ariael would stretch his arms and back backwards. His calmness had instantly disappeared and his lust for battle had grew a hundred fold. Even from where he stood in the tower could he sense what the man feared most. And that fear was what gave Ariael the confidence and energy he needed to attempt to eradicate the man from the surface of Orchidia.

"The man is a formidable opponent. Only months ago had he captured the Wizard Lord, Odin. Be cautious of the threat at hand. He appears to be alone besides from a cat he was with that is to our left about fifteen meters away as well, if not more." said Ariael just seconds after the man finished his last sentence. In all honesty, Ariael could care less about the others in the tower. His only objective now was to test the abilities he had received from whatever god was in the underworld below. If today was a dawn of a new version of him, then rising from the ashes after a victory or defeat would make him even more satisfied.

Stats/Mana/Spells/Equipment:

#11Jikan 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Jikan

Jikan stood still in the same position she was before when the, drama, began in the top of the tower. Keeping her position right by the door that led into the stairwell that she just completed walking up to reach the tip top of the tower and enter this room. The dialogue of this little meeting was beginning to heat up, Miyamoto, being the person at the source of this. He was someone she was familar of in Fiore, the boy causing quite the bit of chaos in his short debut among the people. Gaining much infamy and public knowledge of who he was. That mattered little to her though in the situation. The young man having quite the ego and boasted a bit about there being a gap between himself and the two he was trying to create a pecking order with, Jikan and Knuckles. An action that got under the older women's skin, like a bug was crawling and needed to be removed. However before Jikan could give a moment of her word Knux began to shout at the man and then be interrupted by yet another unexpected intrusion.

Shichiro Uchida. Another name Jikan had gotten ffamiliarwith, and a much bigger concern than Miiyamoto's disrespect. Ariael pretty much explained  the info on the man they should know, a high ranking Rune Knight who managed to take on Odin, and he was here for Miyamoto.  He wanted his bounty most likely and would more than likely be happy to take them in as an extra bonus. She cchucklethough at the turn of events, the boasting boy causing the first  wrinkle in this possible alliance before talks could even begin. Without a word spoken Jikan would turn and walk out of the door, then down the stairwells to the door that was outside in the back.  Behind the tower towards where  Shichiro had sent his cat warrior. Her hands were up, guarding her core , her weapon on her wrists ready to be used in a moment's notice.  Estimation of positioning put her 13 meters from  the cat that accompanied  Shichiro.

Stats and Equipment:

Wc: 353

Last edited by Jikan on Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot wc)

#12Miyamoto Akuma † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:12 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
With everything happening, Akuma knows exactly what Shichiro Uchida is up to. With that much danger aiming towards him, it’s only smart for him to stay put inside the tower, but that way, he can’t help his future guild friends to fight Shichiro. Plus the information they get from Ariael's Asimov that Shichiro brings his companion to the scene, make it better if more manpower is involved in this fight against Shichiro. Asimov is really helpful in this situation, giving them information that they can’t see or sense at first. Since Akuma is avoiding attacking Shichiro with his magic, he can only help his friends with his sword.

This situation is something that Akuma knows for sure will happen one day, with his reputation no doubt someone from the rune knight or maybe a bounty hunter will come. But he never thought that it would be at the time like this, especially when he is about to make a guild with Ariael and the others. Plus it's Shichiro Uchida, the kingsguard of rune knights who is famous for his Devour Dragon Slayer Magic, and the current top news that he was the one who captured Odin the Wizard Lord.

With Ariael’s warnings, everyone seems ready to fight, including Akuma who already takes his sword out from its case. Shichiro shouting from the outside of the tower, combined with Knux shouting to the guy named Shichiro, the situation gets more heated. The only advantage that they have now is their numbers cause it’s basically 5 against 2 including Asimov. But for now they can only prepare to fight while Asimov scouting the area from the sky. With Jikan making her move downstairs, they have to focus on every single move that Shichiro and his cat moves.

#13Guest 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:51 am

As Panther Lily takes off to follow the orders of his human companion, Shichiro Uchida. He was going to just run there since it would be easier to conserve his mana. Travelling three meters away from Shichiro, Panther's ears perked up a bit as he heard the sound of something being fired. He wasn't sure what it was but he wasn't going to wait for whatever was fired to reach the both of them. Sprouting wings mid run, Panther Lily took flight, flying back to his companion while yelling, "We're being attacked, defend!"  Smirking, Shichiro extended his left hand out immediately, using the 'Come Hither' gesture as Panther Lily flew into his chest and clung to him tightly. Shichiro's shadow would then engulf his body as he hugged and squatted down to the ground as best as he could, curling up into a ball as best as he could around the small body of his exceed to shield the both of them from the explosion when the homing missile followed Lily back to Shichiro, impacting him. Well, it was safe to assume if they knew he was coming and he wouldn't really need to introduce himself then. This was fine as it made things easier for him to conduct his business. 

Keeping his spell up, Shichiro stood up from his curled up position and continued onward towards the tower at his pace. Eventually, he came in front of the tower roughly around five meters from the entrance. Looking up, he could spot the machine that assumed fire those missiles at his companion. It was safe to say that was the companion of one of the four inside. Which one it belonged to, he had no idea. For now, he'd just enter the tower force and instruct his companion to fly directly at the enemy companion and deal with it for the time being. Using the wings that was still present on its back, Lily had flown out of Shichiro's grasp up towards the little machine who tried to shoot a missile at him, drawing his musica blade. When Lily was within one meter of the machine, he'd perform an upward horizontal slash at the machine's body. As Lily Panther attempted to engage in combat with the machine, Shichiro punched open the door to the tower and began to make his way up. Wearing his large shield on his back, he'd climb up the a spiral stairwell in order to make it to his targets, keeping his guard up. 

Now that the battle commenced, his Rune Knight's pendant would take effect, giving him more of an edge in combat against criminals. Wearing his massive tower shield on his back, he kept it fasten just over his hips so he could utilize it with full body tackles and charges.

Panther Lily's Statistics and Equipment:

#14Knuckles Shi 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Knuckles Shi

As he shouted towards the Knight, explosions went off, Knuckles did not see the cause nor did he know what was hit. Though soon after the explosion a cat-like creature with wings and a sword could be seen heading to the tower, Knux has no idea what the creature was. The being then started to ascend upwards, looking up it was clear what the target of the cat was. He assumed this thing above the window was what Ariael had used to tell the members of the Guild they were in the middle of forming had come from. Knux drew his blade and shield, holding the sword in his right hand and the shield in his left, he waited and timed to the strike well, as the cat neared the window. Knuckles could give a damn about how formidable an opponent the Knight was that came for them, he was not gonna tuck tail and give in.    He could see the Man walking to the tower too. "Here they come, I call dibs on this one!"

Knuckles waited, the cat grew closer until it was about two meters away from the companion of Ariael, it was then he would leap forward from the window seal, attempting to grapple the cat and tackle it hoping to catch its small body into his arms and drag the sword welded cat tot he ground where he and it could do battle.  He was not sure what would happen if he was successful or not with the attempt, but he knew that his eyes were glowing with a passion to cross swords with another. After all, he had all that energy from Miya's words to rile him up.

Either way, he was sure his body was going to descend downwards to the ground with or without the cat within his arms, he could only hope that there would be a branch or something he could grip onto if he missed.

Gear/Stats:

Last edited by Knux SHi on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stats and gear again sorry)

#15Joyo 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Joyo

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) 3826899

As Knux continued to block the window, Ariael would watch the situation below the tower unfold. It seemed that the cat was unordinary and was able to sprout wings in order to escape Asimov's missiles. It would reach Shichiro and soon come to be protected by his embrace. The Kingsguard had used an unknown spell to block the attack. Ariael knew instantly that a defensive spell was being used, but he was not worried. Only a few more hits were needed in order for the spell to completely shatter. The spell the man used reminded Ariael much of his own. There had been talks of the abilities that Shichiro Uchiha had and maybe Ariael would see the full potential of them if they were to face each other in combat.

Soon the man would stand from his curling position and begin to make his way towards the tower. The cat would escape from the man's grasp and begin to fly upwards. Either the cat was flying upwards to enter the window of the tower, or it was attempting to launch an attack against Asimov. For the moment Ariael's attention was focused on the man. It wouldn't take long before the man burst forward and knocked down the door of the tower. Ariael could simply tell from the loud noise that came from below. Why did the man go through the trouble of knocking the door down? He could have simply opened it. Was he portraying himself to be the big bad wolf and those that were in the tower were the little piggies? A million questions ran through Ariael's head when he heard the door get knocked down.

Anyway, just as the man punched through the door would Ariael make his way out of the room and down the stairs as well. Before exiting the room would he summon both his sword and shield from his ring. Knowing full well that an immense battle was about to commence between the two Dragon Slayers. The stairwell was like a spiral and it circled the entire tower except for the top floor where the meeting was being held. Like stated, the spiral tower size had a five meters radius. Nearly sixteen feet of space to move in if one was at the room up top. However, if one was on the staircase little room was available for any large movements. From the wall to the rail of the stairs was a space of one meter, or 3.28084 feet to be exact. It was a simple tower so the stairs weren't that grand or large. Ariael could lay horizontal on the steps and his body would not even be able to form a laying position. It was a tight space indeed. He wondered if the man had been angling his body while rising on the stairs so that the large shield on his back didn't inhibit his movements?

It would only take moments for the two individuals to encounter each other. Ariael would make it about five meters down the stairs before reaching Shichiro who was still moving up the stairwell and had already climbed ten meters of the stairs. Continuing forward, Ariael had his sword held diagonally with his right hand and his left hand was down at his side with his shield in grasp. Performing an upwards arc, Ariael would attempt to perform a cut across Shichiro's right hip and all the way up towards his left shoulder. He made sure not to make a wide arc that would lead to his sword being hindered by the tight space they were in. His armed move in a way so that if the man attempted to parry or duck he would still be met with a slash that connected with his body. The Mage Hunter doubted the attack would do much due to the the defensive spell, but he could only hope. Hope was the only thing needed for the man to defeat a mage as legendary as the Pack Leader.

In the skies above, Asimov watched as the cat flew towards it. Seeing as Asimov was fifteen meters high and flying at its maximum, the machine would simply watch as the cat seemed to hit an invisible barrier, unable to fly any higher than ten meters. Maybe it wasn't strong enough to push its flight limit? While watching, Asimov would see Knux leap from the window in a bold attempt to subdue the attack. It seemed like the Clout Chaser was chasing even more clout. Asimov would release a series of beeps and bops laughing at both the cat and Ariael's red-headed guild member.

#16Jikan 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:33 pm

Jikan

Standing outside of the back door of the tower, Jikan was at her position from earlier as the movement's of the others were done, 13 meters away from Panther Lily's original approach from the side. Due to her being on the other side of the tower she had no knowledge of what the others had done. Although, the rocket missiles from Ariael's pet though did help to give her a sensation of what was going on. The storm occurring outside was loud, but the aftermath sound of the impact and shock within the ground was enough for her to know that something happened. Whether that was something done by an enemy or an last minute alliance member was something unseen though. Whatever it was, Jikan was at the back at the time it impacted, and thus, she avoided the impact and aftermath of whatever that was

There was one thing she knew though, she needed to move. It was unwise to just stand out in one location out in the open in the middle of a storm blowing. This Shichiro Rune Knight was outside as well, and the longer she stayed in one position, the more time he had to fight the other memebers and arrest them, which would only make the fight harder against him, and more importantly, easier for him to beat, capture Jikan, and throw her away in a cell and toss away the key. No thank you.

With a sharp turn to the left, Jikan began to run. Dashing on the side of the tower's wall she would make her way along to the front of the tower. Unknowingly making her way towards the area that Knux had jumped out the window off from above to get a jump of the flying cat that was aiming for the flying contraption that was Ariael's companion. At her current pace of 7.5 meters per second, the auburn head enchantress traveled to the front. Having no need to travel fully, but in a third of a second, traveling 2.5 meters of the 5 meter radius of the tower. Being 2.5 meters away from and seeing both Knux, Lily, and Ariael's companion. Her arms still up, ready to respond to any threat headed to her way, looking out watching for anymore individuals that could attack or any sudden changes in the environment.

Wc: 403
Twc: 756

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#17Miyamoto Akuma † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:57 pm

Miyamoto Akuma †
In this situation, Akuma is the only one that still on top of the tower, with Ariael went to the stairs approaching Shichiro, and Knux who just make a bold move to jump out of the window of the tower leaving the window unguarded. Seems like Akuma is being protected by all of his new guild member, but now Akuma need to take the place to guard the window tower from unexpected guess.

From that window he can see the moment Knux was falling down after jumping out from the tower, but not just Knux. He can see Jikan is also approach the area bellow Knux and he can see the cat that was aiming toward Asimov.

With this situation, Akuma guarding the tower with all focus trusting Ariael to deal with Shichiro, while protecting his back. Akuna observing the situation with his sword in his hand getting ready to fight in any moment if he need to make a move and give a hand to any of his friends. He can see that Jikan also wait in her stands, ready to fight and to respond any threats coming towards her, while being ready to make her move and help Knux any moment.

#18Hitomi Minamoto † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:10 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †
There was a reason for a storm brewing and it wasn't entirely due to natural causes. Hitomi having become bored and just coming off a training high, was ready to partake in a bit of bounty hunting. Recently she had taken a look at the list of those who had bounties and she found a few perfect for the taking. Through the grapevine, she was able to locate her target thanks to locals in the area speaking about people going towards a tower near the forest. Was it luck or coincidence that she would soon be in the same vicinity of the Kingsguard? She wouldn't know because she didn't expect him to be after the same target she was. The only other person that would be with her was her subordinate, Seika, as she spotted the tower from about twenty meters away from where they were. Wasting no time she ducked and weaved through the forest, closing the distance and gaining speed to get to the tower.

The rain was causing her already form-fitting uniform to hug her frame even more. It wasn't uncomfortable to her in any way and didn't stop her movements but it would sure give someone an eyeful of her curves. Looking over at Seika she gave him a nod, as they continued on.

wc: 225

Last edited by Hitomi Minamoto on Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : With permission from Kurisa I am adding words to this post to meet wordcount.)

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#19Khnurn 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Khnurn
Invasion

The day had grown dreary as he and Hitomi left the gates of Orchidia behind. The whispers of onlookers following their every step as they marched calmly along the beaten path that lead further out into the forests and hills surrounding the southern portion of the city. The information that had been imparted to them spoke of a fairly dangerous mage who had taken up residence alongside others of their ilk. While the mage themselves was widely known, the rest of those who were with them was unknown and as such dictated utmost care and consideration. This meant that this excursion was technically to be a scouting mission to ascertain the whereabouts of the rogue mage and determine if the group of misfits that they had shacked up with were a threat to the local populous and then from there ascertain if it was to be necessary to call in further reinforcements from other garrisons in the region. This meant that they were moving quickly and they were moving quietly. At least for a time before they both split off from each other upon entering the operational zone.

As stated before, their mission was simple. Observe and document the level of threat. They weren't technically there to arrest or engage anyone unless the situation proved too urgent or dire to ignore. And so as he crept quietly through the forest floor, he reigned himself in and kept any urges or needs vehemently suppressed. Eyes scanning the horizon, he could see the tower as it peeked in through the leafy canopy from up above. The tower itself wasn't large nor imposing, which allowed it to somewhat blend into the forestry around it. Serving as an old outpost from what he could remember of the lay of the land, the dilapidated tower had been abandoned when better methods of scouting and securing the land had been implemented and had never been deemed necessary to tear down.

Frowning, his approach would halt when the sounds of explosions and the vibrations of the earth underneath his feet would reach him. Frowning at the sensations, he immediately began to look around for any sign of battle. Not seeing any in his immediate vicinity, he would continue forward still while rousing his latent magical energy within his body. His body was still frail and recovering from the damage he had taken from that eldritch abomination that had been called a rat. As such the heat from his body was somewhat diminished. Yet thanks to the glowing torch on his back, he still held some means of at least aiding his Captain in the battle as he strode forward once more.

It was by chance he had come across Hitomi as she entered the fray. Stepping from the forest behind her, his hand already reaching for the staff across his back as he tried to take into account some semblance of idea of what was happening here. Small craters dotted the forest floor as from what he could see another battle was commencing up above. In front of him stood Shichiro, the knight he had worked under before being reassigned to Hitomi. This only brought further questions to his mind as he hadn't seen the youngish knight for quite some time and to be reunited here was quite the shock. In any case he prepared himself for battle as he was certain that this day would only get that much more dangerous the longer it dragged on.

Seika's Statistics and Equipment:

#20Guest 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Panther Lily had been flying towards the companion with his wings sprouting. As he got closer, he realized he couldn't fly any higher than ten meters. It turns out the machine was capable of flying roughly five meters to avoid Panther Lily's maximum ascension. This frustrated him a bit but he had no choice but to think of a different plan of action. It doesn't look like the robot was trying to retaliate all it did was perform a computerized laugh. There was another person near the robot that seemed to be waiting and planning something. He was probably waiting for Panther Lily to get close enough to the robot in order to make his move but alas, Panther Lily just couldn't fly high enough to reach. Even if he transformed and extended the range of his blade, he'd still be three meters short of range. Instead Panther Lily looked around to see if there was something else he might be able to do. He thought about climbing it but that would just leave him open to attacks. While he was searching, it would seem that another person had appeared in his vicinity. She didn't look very friendly and was probably one of the people he and his human companion were hunting. 

Trapped in the sky and trapped on land, Panther Lily decided he would descend back to the ground where a new foe awaited him. Since he couldn't reach the stupid machine, he'd go and just attack something he could reach with his flight. Turning his attention towards the new target who had appeared, Panther Lily thought it was best to deal with her now since he couldn't really aim for anybody else. Maneuvering his flight spell, Panther Lily would fall from ten meters in the air and land on the ground directly in front of the entrance of the tower his companion was in. He was probably dealing with somebody himself so he figured it was just best he conserve what mana he had left and just for them to come to him. It shouldn't be too hard to deal with attacks thrown at him. All he could do now was wait with his sword out, at the ready. Meanwhile, as Panther Lily did that, Shichiro was dealing with an adversary of his own. Traversing up the stairs, Shichiro had actually traveled eight meters, before seeing the man in front of him. He was wielding a sword which seemed to have range about three feet long. 

Traversing ten meters up the tower and one of his adversaries traversing down five meters in the fifteen meter tower they were both in, they were merely inches apart from each other. It was pretty uncanny that two enemy mages who were supposed to be in combat hadn't considered throwing some sort of ranged spell or attack at each other as they moved towards each other but this was fine as he preferred close quarters combat. When they had gotten in their respective positions, the opponent was the first to make a move. When his adversary began the motion to swing his sword upward in order to cut Shichiro, Shichiro thrusts his left hand, clenching it into fist mid flight, and slamming it into his opponent's right bicep, breaking his arm. This would hinder and prevent him from holding his weapon. Shichiro would most likely get hit by the sword but that didn't matter to him at all seeing as Immortal Body was still active and would take all of the damage for him. After the punch, Shichiro would follow up by leaning forward in an attempt to headbutt his opponent's chin. If all went well, he'd be able to take his foe out of the equation in a few moments of their engagement and head for the target of interest.

Panther Lily's Statistics and Equipment:

#21Knuckles Shi 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:50 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles did not waste time, though Panther Lilly did not reach the distance he would have liked, he stopped. That's when knuckles stepped out of the window blade pointed down towards the middle of the cat's back.  By the time Knuckles descended the three to five meters from the window where Panther Lilly had stopped and was currently looking around it would leave little to no time for reaction. His blade should pass through the black fur and puncture through as his full weight bore down on the blade, which bore down on the Exceed warrior. His mistake was taking his eyes off of Knuckles and looking down, away from the Machine above the window, and man within it. His body was free from the floors, as Miya walked up to the window likely to see him attempting to strike the cat.   As Knuckles looked down he saw the Female Jikan walking about, perhaps this was the target of the black cat.

He knew the saying, Blac cats were bad luck though in this case, this damn cat needed to get handled despite the luck that would come, after all, was his soul already not damned to hell? Had he not already made a deal with a Demon Lord? He was a Daemon, and it was time to behave like one. The thrill of bloodshed was evident in his eyes, and the hunger for death and destruction worn on his face.  Knuckles was indeed starting to give in to his Demon's demands and wants. "Yes my boy, do it, unleash your hate, your anger, embrace it. The demon spoke within his mind, it had a spark in the tone of its voice, and an encouraging ring, that some reason finished with a whisper when it came to "Embrace It" as if it was the nudge he needed to start letting loose.  

Gear/Stats:

#22Joyo 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Joyo

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) 815f4f9902211a1af6378ca3566f706a

The High Ground....

Oh how it was a magnificent place indeed. The Kingsgaurd played directly into the Mage Hunter’s hands when he proceeded to fully initiate a battle on the stairwell in the tower. One could say Ariael was in an environment that was absolutely beneficial to everything that he needed to do in order to come out of the battle successful. As his blade traveled across the man’s body from his hip to his shoulder, Ariael would proceed to flow his mana into the blade causing it to release miasma deep into the part of equipment that protected the Kingsgaurd’s shoulder. Almost instantly the man would feel pain in his shoulder and see his armor slowly being rusted away. As the sword glided across the man’s shoulder, Ariael would retain his grip on the handle and proceed to snap his fingers using only his index finger and thumb.

The motion would cause the Kingsgaurd to instantly experience the full effects of the power the Nightmare Dragon Slayer wielded. Ariael didn’t know what the man could see or feel, but after seeing his own spell in use plenty of times, the Mage Hunter knew well that the man was about to experience great fear and confusion.

As Ariael swung his sword upwards, he would see the Kingsgaurd making a motion with his hand to deliver a punch. Swiftly would Ariael shift his weight and bring his right leg and foot up on the stair behind him. This allowed him to pivot on his left leg and bring his right side back diagonally to narrowly avoid Shichiro’s punch. This created a gap where the man’s punch was going, causing it to travel to an empty spot where his arm would’ve been and seeing how his arm was moving upwards, a height advantage of the man’s arm actually reaching his bicep would be in play. During the motion of pivoting would Ariael also lean his torso backwards slightly. The headbutt the man attempted would easily fail seeing as Ariael was taller and standing on sets of stairs that were higher than the man’s own and due to leaning backwards, the headbutt would fail to reach his chin.

With the right side of his body pivoting back to his right, Ariael’s hand and arm that held his shield would come to make its way in front of his body and directly in front of the Kingsguard. Keeping his shield up for defense, Ariael would proceed to attack again with his sword. The blade that had just slashed across the Kingsgaurd would begin to travel back downward at a diagonal angle that would hit the man’s left arm below his shoulder. This action happened as the man was leaning forward to headbutt his chin. The sword moved in a way looking to punish the man for leaving his arm stretched out from a punch with a sword directly above it. If the man tried to duck below it, pull his arm back, or even turn it would still simply hit him because as stated, they were merely inches away from each other.

As Asimov flew in the skies above, it decided to start back patrolling the area. For the moment it only had a short list of attacks it could do before it was ready to fire another missile. His connection to Ariael had been turned off seeing as his owner no longer needed to know if more people came. Jikan and Knux were both outside and at the top of the tower was Miyamoto who could alert the future Guild Master if there were any drastic changes. Activating its scanner once again, Asimov would peer into the trees to see if more people would turn up to help the Kingsgaurd. It was his luck that he saw two people more than twenty meters away beginning to approach the front of the tower.

Leaving the battle with the cat to the two red heads, the machine would begin to fly downwards at an angle just a couple of seconds before they reached a range of twenty meters away from the tower. The flying machine streaked across the stormy sky and before long it would see one of the individuals break out into a sprint. At first Asimov only wanted to observe the two, but one of their actions made it believe that they could be coming to help the Kingsguard, or had knowledge of their meeting in the tower. It was safe to assume either seeing as they were hanging around the man known as the Fallen Angel.

Anyway as it flew forward, Asimov would only have to cover a distance of ten meters before it was around fifteen meters away from the tower. During its flight it had maneuvered through the branches swiftly in order to not be seen. It was when he was more than halfway to his destination that the woman broke out into a sprint and traveled faster than the man who was currently still walking, which caused a distance of at least seven meters to be put in between the male and female. After travelling the ten meters, the machine would come to hover five meters in the air over the trees. Neither individual had acknowledged his existence when they were approaching so they were bound to be surprised by the attack that would soon follow. Being around four meters in front of the man who was walking forward towards the tower, Asimov would release a blast of electricity that would erupt from his core and affect the area surrounding him. The attack occurred almost instantly after arrival and covered a distance that he took seconds to traverse at a speed far faster than it believed his target or targets would be able to escape.

I dealt x3 A Rank Damage to Shichiro which breaks his defensive spell and causes the remainder x1 B Rank Damage to apply to his armor.

Successful hit allows me to activate Miasma which deals x1 A Damage to both body and equipment that it hits. My Dreads of Nightmare spell raises the damage to your body to x1 S Damage to body only due to the minor magical weakness you now have.

#23Jikan 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Jikan

Adrenaline was flowing through the red black haired enchantress as she had made her way towards Knux, the cat unknown to her as Panther Lily, and Ariael's mechanic mysterious object of a companion. In the middle of her run she had already moved from her previous location and traveled 2.5 meters to where the others were by the front of the tower. Before reaching this distance though, she came to a full view of a small flying cat with a sword in the air about five meters from Ariael's flying pet with Sir Knux jumping out of the window above the cat in an attempt to engage with it.

The cat was distracted, looking only at her. Descending straight down to block the door while facing and reading itself for Jikan. However, Jikan was already at the door, having previously been running to the front and not stopping. She had continued to run forward, reaching the door in one second before the cat could fall to it. In addition, in the second that the creature fell, knux was descending on it from behind. With no sight of seeing knux, the distraction of sound from the storm, and its focus and sight of Jikan, there was no way the cat would be able to notice knux in time to respond.

So on her end Jikan stood as the cat fell in the air above her, having reached the peak of her current running speed of 25 meters per second due to the unknown spell of the Rune Knights pendants and reaching the door before it. As the cat fell in the air above her, she would attack the e cat keeping her left arm up to protect her body while throwing a straight right jab using her 1 meter reach aimed at the cat's left eye socket. As she did so she made sure to keep her senses sharp for any unexpected changes in the environment or yet another enemy.

Wc: 330
Twc: 1,086

Stats and Equipment:

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#24Miyamoto Akuma † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:25 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
The situation is heating up, Ariael and Shichiro have started fighting, outside the tower he can see Jikan down there, and above her Akuma can see Shichiro's cat and Knux heading down with different methods. From Akuma's position, he can see what's happening outside clearly, not just that, Akuma can also walks a bit to the door heading to the stairs and from there he can see the fight between Ariael and Shichiro. His position is perfect for scouting now, and with the angle, he can see outside the window whil he can't be seen from the outside means he can't be attack from the outside. Watching the situation getting intense, all he can do for now is still to observe the situation from inside the tower. With Ariael defending the stair area, he only need to be careful for the attack from the window which should be good if he keeps his distance and angle.

He can see as Jikan throw a jab towards the cat with her right hand while keeping her other hand guarding her body. Seems like another fight is started now, and Akuma take a step back away from the window to keep the distance from it. He starts to take his breath regularly and think the best way he can help if he have to join any fight soon.

#25Hitomi Minamoto † 

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) Empty Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:22 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †
As Hitomi made her way through the forest she picked up a scent that had lingered in her mind and triggered something in her brain. She knew this scent, she was around it countless times before, actually, it was two scents that she picked up before her brain put two and two together. If she had to bet any amount of money she would bet it all that Shichiro and his cat were already at the tower that she was moving towards. Hitomi had gotten about fifteen meters away from the tower before she truly noticed the smell of the two becoming much stronger, but It wasn't only her nose that was working overtime but her eyes as well.

Being ever vigilant her eyes never stopped scanning the area around her, she didn't know what type of people were around the man she was trying to capture but she knew better than to keep her guard down. Being on the outskirts of a forest, the trees weren't too dense here nor were they so packed together that she couldn't catch anything moving about them. Her vision was as perfect as one could naturally get and this allowed her to pick up something metallic flying around the branches of the trees six meters away from her, and flying past her.

Though Hitomi heard the disturbance of the leaves and knew something was in them, having confirmed it with her own eyes, she stopped running. Hitomi didn't know if it was friend, foe, or neutral, but she did know not to trust something that unnatural flying around in the trees. Turning around to watch as the metallic thing flew upwards above the trees, she could catch glimpses of it in the air as it was about three meters behind her. Call it intuition or that gut feeling but nothing good could come from something like that just flying around. Hitomi of course didn't know how right she was as a loud sound could be heard from the thing and what looked to be a ring of some sort of energy coming her way. Without missing a beat she opened her mouth as the spell got within one meter of her which activated her consume spell, causing it to dematerializes into mana which she consumed.

The taste was a little sour but that didn't matter to her. This thing attacked them and with that knowledge, she knew it was no friend. Lunging towards Seika and reaching him within a second, she halted once she was in front of him, taking this time to scoop him up and turn around in order to run in the direction of the tower. Whatever that thing was she needed to protect her subordinate from it, her sword dangling from her waist as she ran, picking up speed she was able to reach half of her maximum speed. This increase of speed allowed her to clear the rest of the forest, appearing from out of the trees about a meter away from the tower. With wide eyes, she would place Seika down if the two managed to reach the area untouched by that thing in the sky.

Gear/Stats/Spells/Ability:

I Foresee A Calamity (Guild Founding) AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum