Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

V. Battle Cast Cuirass

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Gamemaster 

V. Battle Cast Cuirass Empty Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Gamemaster

Name: Battle Cast Cuirass

Slot: Armor

Type: Scale Mail

Class: Legendary

Weight: Medium

Quantity: Custom

Element: Arcane

Durability: 2x S-Rank

Description: A legendary blacksmith and a powerful wizard had come together in order to craft the finest piece set of augmented armor around to present to their king. However, the armor set was lost and scattered after a horrible ambush gone wrong. Many attempts have been made to recreate the suit of armor but the blueprints have been scattered across all of Fiore. This is the cuirass of the Battle Caster set.

Requirements:

• The user must be a magic class.

Drawbacks:

• None

Bonus:

• +80 Speed

Effects:

• Inspiration - Inspiration fills the user and their allies with zeal with their presence. All allies and the wearer within 25 meters from the wearer receive a 10% Other-Buff to all their base attributes if they are the same rank as the wearer. 20% increase to Companions. This other-buff is further increased by 10% per rank difference between the wearer and their allies if these allies are lower ranked than the wearer. All those who are of higher rank than the wearer are not affected by Inspiration. The wearer can choose to suppress this effect should they wish, in order to conceal their presence.

#2Shichiro Uchida 

V. Battle Cast Cuirass Empty Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Shichiro Uchida

I'd like to claim this as my guild level 5 custom.

#3Tempris 

V. Battle Cast Cuirass Empty Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Tempris

Shichiro has claimed the Battle Cast Cuirass.

V. Battle Cast Cuirass Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1n Let all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum