Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marigold - Syllas Banquet

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Jyu 

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:58 am

QUEST

Quest: Syllas Banquet

Type: Good

Requirements: None

Client:
Fernando De Syllas: The current ruler of Marigold town, and a ruler loved by all of his subjects, Fernando is currently in his mid thirties and has only been the lord for four years, having first decided to travel the world as a mage. However, he is still just as powerful as a mage and not one to trifle with. He will not let any outsider cause trouble for his people, and is one of the kindest, most benevolent rulers currently in Fiore.

Summary: Marigold's Lord, Fernando de Syllas, has always been interested in seeing all sorts of magics. He is having a banquet soon and wishes to provide all sorts of entertainment for his guests. One of these things is having mages to exhibit their magic.

Enemies: None

Objective: Impress the guests.

Extra Rewards: None

Details:

• Create a topic in Castle Syllas.
  • There is a big banquet going on with a lot of fancy guests, you will be told by a guard to go to the middle when it is your turn.
  • Go to the middle of the room and display at least 3 spells to the guests.
  • The guests are about 10 meters away from you, ensure that you do not harm them if you value your life.
  • When you are done, leave the center of the room and get your payment from the guard.

#2Kon 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 am

Starting this request

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#3Faust Noire 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:28 am

Kon has started this quest.

#4Kon 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am

"Being of Evil, Blight on the world the time is nigh for your demise. Hear me and fear me, for I will be the bringer of your end. ~ Konstantin Sokolov, Demon Raid!
#5Faust Noire 

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

Kon has completed this quest.

#6Houren Vanadis 

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:13 am

Let me, please.

#7Kon 

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 am

Houren has started this quest.

#8Houren Vanadis 

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:15 am

#9Kon 

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 am

Houren has completed this quest.

#10Alice Baskerville 

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:02 am

Taking this please

#11Kon 

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am

Alice has started this quest.

#12Alice Baskerville 

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:50 am

#13Kon 

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Alice has completed this quest.

#14Tori Lancaster 

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 am

Taking this mission

#15Kon 

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 am

Tori has started this quest.

#16Tori Lancaster 

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 am

#17Kon 

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 am

Tori has completed this quest.

#18Leyaria 

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Taking this request.

#19Gloria 

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Leyaria has started this quest.

#20Leyaria 

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 pm

#21Gloria 

on Mon May 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Leyaria has completed this quest.

#22Snowflake 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 am

I'd like to take this quest, please.

#23Kon 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 am

Snow has started this quest.

#24Seira 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am

I'd like to take this quest, please.

#25Snowflake 

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:32 am

Seira has started this quest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum