Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

Goodbye Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:47 am

Nana

A lot has been said publically & privately.

To whom it concerns.

Against my better judgement, I decidd to return to FTRP after my last exodus. I had several members messaging me and asking me to return to do various things with them. It was heartening even if I was wary of returning to ftrp. I finally broke and decided to enjoy RPing with some people here again, just with less public interaction from the ftrp discord and not talking to certain individuals.

To some peoples' credit, they worked with me to get around the need to talk to certain people. They also made it convenient and friendly for me to return- and I greatly value that as an individual. Thank you, to those individuals.

Despite my return. I witnessed several things and was shown screenshots and various things over the coure of my hesitant return. I decided to take a small hiatus to assess how I felt about ftrp & several of the members, staff included. It was not good for my mental health or personal interaction, so I took that time to evaluate the importance of the forum and its associated discord server.

That was when the fiasco of Vyra's graphic stuff was made public and the responses it gained. Some were in favor and some were against- going so far as to claim rape should be allowed because it's not their fault if someone else gets offended by their content. Yes someone really said that to me and I have a screenshot to prove it. Im not here to fling mud, but I do believe it is proper to explain why I am writing this goodbye post. If any of you have a problem with this post, then you are the problem.

Ive had several people message me and send me screenshots of the whole fiasco, I witnessed a fair portion of it and I have recieved even more screenshots from multiple sources about public and private chats. Frankly, many of you are out of touch with one another and are letting the toxicity that is ftrp, affect your friendships or guild to guild interactions. Maybe I am the pot calling the kettle black due to my own personal opinions on the staff and owner of the forum, but I figure for those of you who will remain on ftrp for any length of time- Reconsider where you've drawn your lines and put people down, or even raised them up on pedestals.

Ultimately, I am leaving. Again. This time until new site management and site ownership change, for the better. I thank all of you for RPing with me or planning to RP with me at some point. I just cannot abide this forum any longer, from the way it is ran, all the way to how members are treated or treat one another. I look forward to a day when we can RP with fun again and not this... whatever this is. 

Agree or disagree, I don't care. I'm not posting this to expect any responses and I'm not looking to credit or discredit anyone. So if you feel inclined to respond to this post and argue with me on any point- you'll only be further proving me right. Other than that, feel free to respond with best wishes and happiness, as I encourage many of you to befriend me OOC via discord so that we can continue talking or Rping elsewhere.

To everyone- I hope you all have pleasant holidays. If we never speak again, I hope the majority of you have a good life and it is full of happiness/fulfillment. Why not all of you? I think it's safe to say that I do not like or agree with a select few of you and don't care whether you die in a ditch or not. Think back on our time together, discussions and interactions. I'm sure those of you whom it pertains to, will easily figure it out.

To the staff- contrary to what you may or may not think. Many of your members have zero hope for you & expect nothing but self-serving pettiness and lack of proper care towards the memberbase and dealing with serious issues in one form or another. Many of them are too afraid to say it to you publically, but will talk about it all day in small circles on discord(myself included, as I gave up on you before I left last time). This is not a warning, but a wake-up call. Ftrp has turned into a cesspool of toxic cycling and will continue to do so as long as you keep the mentallity that you do towards individuals and groups.

Goodbye.

#2Toga 

Goodbye Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:22 am

Toga
Wish we got to interact more, but I wish you nothing but happiness and prosperity! Hope our paths cross in the future.

#3Alexandre 

Goodbye Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:09 pm

Alexandre
I'm sorry I never got to thread with you Nana. I enjoyed reading your old threads and when you arrived I welcomed you back. Now I am here again and I wish you a safe journey on the internet. I wish you well and I wish you luck finding a place where you can be at peace, having fun and being happy.

#4Lumikki 

Goodbye Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Lumikki

I'm sad to lose a Daemon and an artist. I appreciate your passion. Shame we couldn't meet once. thanks for what you said that day too.

May ya find better places for yer stories

Goodbye Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum