Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Creeping Blossoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

The Creeping Blossoms  Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:09 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was pretty rough on the night patrol when she last practiced her two spells. She didn’t regret any bit of it but she didn’t want to torture them all the much and make them want to leave. She needed to keep Raphael for as long as he would let her. So she will, for once since she’s known him, give him the time to rest. Besides, none of the men of the night had the strength her Uncle Brone had. They would hardly make worthy targets for her spell.

Lonu already flew over to the forge for Lumikki, tasked with passing on the message to her Uncle Brone. She was asking him to come help aid her once more tonight in training. That he was to meet her on the bridge two hours after the sun sets.

Lumikki already had her spell and concept in mind. She was thinking about it ever since she crafted her chilling spells to sap the movement of her foes. The bone chilling air are are their speed, not a limb could easily pass in her frigid work. Now she wanted to expand on that magic. She want her chill to take all that her enemies had to offer. Everything they were proud of she wanted to render useless. Every strength, she wanted to strip away. All without the inclusion of her harp, simply her power and her power alone. After all, winter was coming and she wanted to remind all before her the harsh cold embrace she could carry, were you not prepared.

From what she already planned, this spell would be a lot like an early spell she’s done before but so much stronger. She was so excited to see how her Uncle Brone would handle the spell.

The Creeping Blossoms  Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Brone Heavyaxe 

The Creeping Blossoms  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:49 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The forge was finally cooling down. Brone Heavyaxe had spent his time reforging weapons and armor that were used during the War in Joya. The task was done and he felt accomplished. The heat of the forge lightened by the time the dwarf closed up, locking the double steel doors behind him. He was planning on going on patrol that evening, but Huginn and Muninn had appeared and landed on his shoulders. They informed him that one of Lumikki's ravens, Lonu, had reached them, sending a message for the dwarf stating Lumikki was requesting for assistance in training this night.

Without hesitation, Brone rushed up the hallway and eventually surfaced to the main floor before heading out of one of the southern buildings. The ravens took off, flying ahead of Brone and finding Lumikki waiting for her uncle at the bridge. They perched on the railing near her.

Brone eventually arrived at the bridge just before the last rays of sunlight vanished, "Alright, lass, I'm here, ye got new spells to work on?" he asked with excitement. He made sure his fastened his armor. Since their first official sparring match, the dwarf had been taking Lumikki's abilities seriously to the point that he needed to treat her as a possible threat with how strong and dangerous her magic is.

#3Lumikki 

The Creeping Blossoms  Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:44 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki stood on the bridge watching the last of the light fading away. She played with the darkness within her fingers as she pondered the execution of her spell. I would be a lot like that of her two newer spells. Spilling forth her oppressive essence to stifle the ability of her opponent, just that this one will have to prioritize strength. An aspect of ones ability that could cause her a lot of damage and trouble if she doesn’t work out a way to handle it. Lonu came back and reported that her Uncle would be on his way. He passed her messaged to his companions and they’ll drag him here soon enough. She smiled at the news and went back to her thoughts.

Finally, she could see her brothers flying back toward her, preceding her Uncle Brone as she figured they would. The perched along the sides and she looked on to see Brone approaching. He was headed here in a quick enough pace. Adjusting and assuring his armor was in place and ready for what was to come. I only made her giggle to watch him.

”Aye, Uncle! I do. I’ve been training many spells since we last clashed and I had another I wanted to tinker, but I figured the men of night patrol could use a break from me antics. Don’t want them all leaving on us and all.” There was a purple shine to her eyes as she spoke and a mischievous grin. The Daemon was cheeky as ever but that was partly because of how giddy she was. There was no one in the world she liked to show her skills to than her Uncle Brone. It was like a little girl showing their father a new trick they had learned.

”Besides that, they just aren’t as strong as ye. So there’s hardly anything to test with them. I know ye know how to fair the cold so I’m quite curious how ye’ll handle mine. When yer ready for it, let me know and I’ll start channeling the spell.” She waited for a moment for the Dwarf to answer and began to get to work on channeling her spell.

Lumikki began by pulling all her chill and aura inward. She let the energies circulate her body for a bit of time and get saturated with her mana. When she felt the sensation pooling and pushing its limits of staying contained within her, she began preparing her magical spell. She rose her hand before her and curled and unfurled her fingers repeatedly much like a gesture of bidding someone farewell. A lavender circle forming just beneath them for a span of meters.

Everything was fine at first. In the brief moment of peace Lumikki would give a sweet smile. But the peace was short lived, the air around them began to chill quite rapidly. A black mist formed and rose along the ground all around the area touched with the magical circle. It clung to Brone and all that the cold mist touched began to freeze over with ice. Brone’s armor was quickly becoming incased in ice, his exposed skin would also be covered. Black frost flowers would sprout all around him and bloom in quick succession. With each bloom the more intense the sensation became as the Dwarf would begin to feel his strength being sapped away.

It all felt like it happened so face so it was not an easy thing to predict especially since Lumikki didn’t distinguish the spell she had in mind for him.

”Tell me Uncle, how are ye feeling? I’m curious as to if me spell is working as it should.” She started to walk toward him, her cheeky smile still on her face as she was drinking in the sight of him covered in her flowers. She’s come to really enjoy watching her work.

When she was right beside him she reached out to pluck one of her black flowers, snapping it off from the arm of his armor and twirling it around in her fingers. She walked around him to study the rest of her work as she awaited his answers and responses.

”Least now ye could see what I meant when I said the night patrol wouldn’t be the best to handle this practice. They almost lost their minds from the last testing.” She was in front of him again looking him over in the eyes. The purple shine was brighter than before.

The longer the two stood within her spell, the more flowers sprouted and bloomed, and the more encased he got until finally it was as thick and as encompassing as it could be. She kept looking over the results and his answers to them. Curious if it was just as she wanted to be. So far, it was all looking out to be as she hopped and she was really happy for it.

”Ye should do me the favor of testing yer strength Uncle, do something ya could normally do with ease. Let’s see if ye’ll still find it so easy as ya normally do.” Her eyes had widened in her curiosities. Wondering as to what the results would end up being.

901_1201

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Brone Heavyaxe 

The Creeping Blossoms  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:47 am

Brone Heavyaxe
"Aye, we should surely give the Night Patrol a break" Brone laughed. He had received a number of complaints from the patrol about the dangerous work conditions, though he couldn't tell who were sending the formal complaints. He knew well though that they were referring to the training sessions with Lumikki.

Checking himself one last time as he stood in the center of the bridge, making sure he wasn't too close to the railings in case he might be accidently thrown off. He gave a thumbs-up indicating he was ready. His niece would then begin her casting as the dwarf grounded himself. He was prepared this time to not underestimate the powerful daemon; he can still feel the bruises from when he was assaulted by an arsenal of spells.

The fog that was conjured was a surprise, but he held his breath, waiting for whatever it was meant to do. As it washed over his feet, black ice began to quickly spread up his body with black flowers blooming throughout. "Spreading like a virus! What is this!?" he said as he began to swat away the flowers, but no matter what, more flowers would simply bloom in their place. Then a heavy fatigue washed over him, so quickly and so powerful that he nearly lost his footing. His knees shook as he did what he could to hold himself up; he was sure the ice that was still solidifying around him like a second layer of skin was what kept him standing.

"Aye... feels like a v-v-virus" he answered Lumikki, his breath showing from the drop in temperature and his body slightly hunched due to him struggling to keep himself up.

#5Lumikki 

The Creeping Blossoms  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:24 pm

Lumikki

” Breaking me flowers wouldn’t stop the frostbite Uncle. If it did, that’d make for a poor spell if ye ask me. No, think ‘em more like a display of the points me magic sinks within ta drain ye of the strength ya got.” She continued to look over her work though the man was already faltering. The Dwarf was buckling at his knees and soon enough gasping for breath. It was only after seeing the man so diminished before her, that she willingly chose to alleviate her spell.

Lumikki couldn’t fight her sadistic nature to enjoy and drink in the suffering of others, and though she was prone to get carried away, even toward her Uncle in her darker stupors. She was reluctant to ever fully savor his pain. She would much rather cut things off after sure signs of extreme pain and discomfort than continue to see how far she could push her spell on him. However that did not change her fascination with her cast, or that even when she didn’t lean further in testing the spell’s limits, he already felt greatly weakened from her new spell. The practice was a successful one if she could say so herself.

Lumikki snappily waved away her hand. The mist was relaxing and soon it was even dissipating away from the bridge. The wind finally softly carried it away in the breeze and the cold along with it. Lumikki reached into her void to pull out a blanket. The black flowers that grew on his body were also falling away like shards of dust. Hitting the ground and shattering further. One could hear them as they flaked off to hit the floor, a lot of them falling all at once. It was a stark difference to how they acted when the spell was maintained. The flowers never folded or threatened to fall off as though they were themselves brittle. No, rather they held on as if they were made of obsidian themselves rather than the black ice at all.

Lumikki pulled her blanket over her Uncle to help him regain his inner warmth. It would prove useful since there was no warmth in her really to provide him at all, though one could say this gesture was a warm one.

Brone who had faced the blizzards of Iceberge, climbed the mountain tops that harkened one's breath, that was even buried underneath a sea of snow itself. He of many feats would crouch before the ice mage, drained of the cold as she figured any other would.

Frost Erosion Learned (1624/4000 wc 60% wcr due to int and items)

There was a piece of her very elated of her power, and another one quite fearful indeed. For just as sweet as the Daemon girl was, she was also cruel. It was in these moments that it would become more apparent to her. Further revealed in her interactions with others to which she cares for the most. It was easy to look over the damage one inflicts on a person who is the target of their mission. To quickly dispatch someone that they deem as "evil" or in their way of some greater good. But it was often in training with her Uncle that she would be humbled. That she would be reminded of her humanity. The cruel, cold, icy sadistic aspects of herself would have to be put on hold. After all, even in all her darkness, she could not bear
to be the fall of this man or to see him so weakened needlessly by her hand. No, at least not without a test of combat she thought.

"Never thought of it like some virus, although I suppose I could see yer point. I figure it falls more in line with the concept of hyperthermia. But I cannot speak much about it, I meself had not fallen to such a thing since I was a wee lass meself. The day Nan had to save me from the blizzard really." She helped that man to his feet again when it seemed he had the time to regain his vitality. She placed her hands on the skin on his neck to wherever were exposed enough so that she could check if he was warming up again like usual.

"At least ye could see now why I wanted ta spare yer men. They don't have near the strength ye have. But come now Uncle, let us get a warm meal in ya."

The two headed off for the dinning hall. Lumikki made sure her Uncle was comfortable before looking into the kitchen for a stew to throw together in the moment. An old recipe her Nan showed her some time ago, a nice hardy beef stew that made her mouth water just thinking about it.

She threw the meal together as quickly as the process allowed before bringing a large plate of stew and rice to her Uncle and a large mug of ale. "Eat yer fill, there is more in the back Uncle."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum