Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:57 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was sure to pack her bathing suit this time as she was getting ready to head out to the islands once again. Already dreading the heat to come, she even packed her hand fan.

"It really is an interesting time when we go off to other islands." Trygve would say as he perched on her empty chair to watch the Revna pack things she would need into her void.

Lumikki was looking over for towels to store because it was a pain getting dry and rid of all the sand the last time. She packed three for good measure.

"I would say, seeing the flora there has been enlightening for me. As far as I knew, no plant could live under those conditions. Now I was to see how far plant life goes to thrive and maybe if I'm lucky, I could find another nature spirit or two." Lonu would chime in for his interests to travel as well.

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:08 am

Lumikki

"For me well, I just like the sound of the waaaves. Oh and the rocking of the boats." Alune would add in a sing song voice. She was bobbing to the side in excitement to be elsewhere.

Lumikki slid a swim suit on and looked into the mirror. Checking to see if she liked it on her anymore. "Must say it has more charm than killing rats or hearing the complaints of the villagers that no one wants ta hear from. Really there's only so much a lass could take with any of it, including trekking underground. This is prob the closest to vacation I'm even getting. Hope I could start traveling soon so me wings could feel new air."

Lumikki was now tying her hair in one very tight braid, wrapping it all around to make a bun. She wanted to be sure that she wouldn't damage her hair more than need be. It being one of her treasures and all.

171_338

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:16 am

Lumikki

"Traveling around sounds very promising. I would be peasant to note what the world indeed has to offer."

"Pleasant? I think it a terrible idea. We will be too far from home and open to danger. Sure being around the Angel annoys you Revna but would it not be better for your safety in the long run? The Angel's reach could only go so far and he could only dash to rescue you in so much time."

Lumikki whipped her head back and glared at the bird. Annoyed as frustrated that she even had to say it. Before she could mince her words she took a deep breath and pulled her head back, pitching the bridge of her nose as she tried to give her execution some more thought. But Lonu was there to spare her the trouble, stepping in to say the tedious thing for her.

154_492

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:21 am

Lumikki

"Sure our Revna could stay here forever because it's the easy thing to do. But what good would that stagnation do her in the long run when she's chasing her dream? The Angel is a hard match for anyone, but she's breaking ground. No one would easily clash with her for long so it is best she keeps the momentum and grow. I you worry so my dear friend, perhaps we should brush up more on our abilities of surveillance so to make sure the lil Miss is always prepared for what to come."

Hearing the bird eased and quelled her bubbling anger. She sighed off the rest of her anger, calming down as soon as she could. The Daemon didn't like the need to explain herself, most so for one of her ravens what she felt should have more belief in her.

"Thank ye Lonu," she managed to mutter before going on the hunt for white dresses, to which she wasn't sure she owned.

176_668

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:28 am

Lumikki

Alune flew to Trygve's side, since dancing and bobbing as she spoke in her sing song voice. "Don't ye think ya coddle her too much? She just might grow to resent ye, ya know. There's only so many times we should have this song and dance, aye."

Lonu joined in her discussion as to make sure there would be no tension. He understood how passionate and defensive Trygve is, the bird just only wanted to assure his Lumi was fine."The bied just wants her safe. We could all respect the efforts. But there will always come a time the bird needs to learn how to fly. I'm sure you could understand?"

"Fly, fly, fly," Alune would chime in again, bobbing with each utterance of the word. "As a caged bird, I could agree it's not the life for any bird. Staying here would only make her one too. The lass would be sad for it, depressed even. Its best we keep flying. Yes, keep flying."

183_821

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:51 am

Lumikki

Alune would nuzzle Trygve in a hope to spread her merriment. But the matter was not an easy one to let go. Alune was too naive to understand it but Lonu wasn’t. He put Trygve under his own wing and pulled him in. ”I understand your concerns brother, I really do. We all have them. We just have to find a way to keep living life despite it. She isn’t leaving yet mind you so there is still time to find companions to accompany her.” Now this was the point the finally put the bird at some ease, and he released his need to fight any longer for the moment.

Lumikki finally walked back to the trio all dressed. She found her singular white sundress and she even found a wide brimmed hat to adorn. ”Ready to head out?” They would all agree and set for the window. Lumikki ran out to follow suit, turning to a raven herself as she made her way back to Luluhawa Island.

176_1027

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Lumikki

It did not take her very long to make her way back, already flying to this place before. Her birds too didn’t mind the trip, nor the change in temperature. Although it was indeed hot, and much hotter than Lumikki would like to tolerate.

The first thing the Daemon upon touching ground and shifting, was making her way back to the bar she visited lat time and ordering those drinks. Seeing as it wasn’t that long ago she showed up before, the regulars would take notice of her return.

“Aaaaah if it isn’t the girl to slay not one, but two beasts in the stead of our most foolish fisherman!” His table would join in on the laugh an merriment. It was both a sarcastic and sincere gesture. They were very greatful to her for spearing some of their own’s lives, but they were also digging in that he was a complete fool for thinking he could take such beasts on.

“I’ll have you know, it was all fated by the goddess of the Oceans herself, for Lumikki to come. Clearly she saw my life worth preserving.” It would seem the man from before who lead the ship she saved was here. Trying to save face she suppose, but she could care less. She was most surprised he could even remember her name.

228_1255

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Lumikki

“What brings you back anyways girl, do you plan to slay more of the seas monsters?” The old man would ask of her figuring she would never be back. Lumikki didn’t bother to answer until after receiving the first of her drink and drinking half.

”Aye, I like to test me grit with ‘em. Rats are most of the only things I could kill back home and though sending me ravens to feast on them was entertaining the first time, I’m not sure how long me mental could handle doing it over and over like some low rank pest control.” She mad a gesture for another drink to the bartender before chugging the rest.

The old men would laugh to themselves at their table, taken back from what the girl had said. It was the fisherman from before that would be the one to walk over to her. “So Lumikki, your looking to slay another beast you say?” She would side eye him before reaching for her new drink. Sipping at it contently and getting the chill back in her. She was even beginning to chill the bar too, bringing everyone within some relief for a moment.

“Would you listen to me?”asked the fisherman she had saved.

”Why would I, ye cheated me of me cut and left me napping on the boat….” Lumikki was paving through he second drink quickly with this guy just pestering with his presence alone. She gestured for her next one and tried her best to slow down. Yet here he was still staninding beside her.

“Your handy to have around for the heat,” the bartender would chime, to which she concurred since it’s what would usually happen back home. ”Aye, I have a knack for chilling places like bars, the ones I frequent at home would appreciate the service and I the drinks.”

254_1509

Last edited by Lumikki on Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:20 am

Lumikki

"Ay, don't ignore me. Me and brother really needed the cash you know, had to put the food on the table and keep the roof over our heads." The man would just keep going on and on and on....

"Aye, shut it mate. I have nothing against he boy, only ye. Seeing as I want to test me magic all the same, if ya shut the bloody hel up and cover me drinks every time I show. I'll humor ya. Having a boat makes the work easier than not." She glared at the man once more but he would only smile from his victory and raise both hands in his surrender to her terms.

She'd look over to the bartender once more before finishing off her drink and walking off. "As ye heard, tabs on him now. Harass him as much as ya like for me." She chugged the rest and set off with the dunce toward the beach.

168_1677

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Naga 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:20 am

Naga
The member 'Lumikki' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 24

#11Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:05 am

Lumikki

"I know we got off on a turbulent start. It's still a surprise meeting you from the first time. I don't think I even told you my name, it's Kekoa." He would finally name himself, not like Lumi would care. She thought his brother was adorable, but him, annoying and sleazy.

"I care not for men with no honor. So spare me the expectations of remembering yer name. I help ya cause I like yer brother Kimo, he's a sweet lad that deserves to eat." She let the boat finish preparing before setting out. Kekoa was getting all the measures sorted and Lumikki made a seat for herself at the port side. Enjoying the ebb and flows of the sea. The ship set forth to the last seen location, from waht Kekoa made it out to seem, it was a large shark this time. The beast didn't usually pose a threat to the fishermen, but it did scare off and eat most of the fish populating the area. And so Kekoa wanted to be the one to take it down.

188_1865

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#12Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:15 am

Lumikki

The men readied the bait, lowering it into the water. Lumikki would look as its blood would wash into the waves, finally taking notice of how rowdy they were getting. She looked around her to check for any birds, forming a feather of her own and tossing it to the wind to read the currents.

She knew more of the stars than she did the clouds. Using the stars to lead the way for her in navigation, but it dawned on her she didn't include the clouds in her studies. Her Nan was was so keen of the airs that she could tell a storm was coming from two days away. Meanwhile it only took Lumikki until now to realize that something is wrong.

"We got to turn back! We got to turn back now!" She would shout as she shot up from her seat. Looking to the crew of the ship and demanding they hear her. They would all look to her minus Kekoa and ask what's wrong, to which she would please with them that a storm was coming and they should go now. Half of the crew wanted to head her warning, the other half figured that since they were already here they should get something for it. A little rain shouldn't stop them now.

Kekoa, the final say, sided with the crew who wanted to stay and continue the hunt.

240_2105

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#13Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:26 am

Lumikki

"This is twice now that ye fail to consider the lives of yer men, and I'm not the merciful type meself!" She looked toward the part of the crew that were starting to get nervous from the sight of the cloud. "As I am a Daemon looking to turn Demon, I'll give ye an offer. Clearly the gods of the sea aren't favoring ya anymore than yer captain is. And me patience with the work involved ta keep yer lot alive is waning."

Her eyes shown purple and her wings would begin to form. The wind was already beginning to pick up rapidly and the sun had been obscured from the clouds. She sat back on the base of the port unbothered by the churning wings. She was sure she could fly back to shore just fine.

"Pledge to me yer lives so that when I may turn Demon I have followers. Consider me one of yer gods and I'll see to it ya live." The all looked at her blankly trying to process what she was saying.

Although they wouldn't have all the time to think on it. The massive shark they came to hunt was here, and he was tugging on the bait hard. The waves would crash along the sides of the boat. The men tended to their potential catch, trying to ready their harpoons and nets. No one was paying her much mind anymore and now she wasn't paying them any thought either.

262_2435

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#14Lumikki 

The Blizzard vs the Sea (Deadliest Catch) Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki watched the waves reek havoc. She let her body sway with the push and pull on the ship. And when she saw a large one coming, the Daemon would simply take to the sky. The raining pouring hard down on her and the men, but as the wave struck. It sent most of them into the waters. The other bunch that were still onboard, were too fixated on distracting the shark, but the ones water side were panicking. The waves threatening to carry them all away, but she just watched, keeping them all in sight. X’s marked them all by the power of her eye, as she would watch them drift.

They miserable men began to beg and plead for the Revna. Hopping to sway her to save them. ”I already told ye. Make me yer Revna and win me favor. Now that yer lives, for which I already predicted, are in danger. I demand more of the fools who would dare doubt me and hold out on me kind offer….”

And so they all did, all the men below and above would plead. Save for Kekoa who still focused on only his catch. Cursing his luck that the wave got in his way but still he tried for the shark. It’s fin appearing and disappearing with the waves putting all the over board men off ease.

And she would continue to make them beg. Until their singing of her praises and oaths of allegiance were met. Until they swore what little of their lives remained before her.

The Daemon who was looking down at them the whole time would make a wild grin, as the fools finally won over her pity.

And with her keen eyes, she got to work. She pulled her Abyss Spine from her void and swung it down. Many frost talons would form and scoop those taken. Even the ones that seemed the most lost and far away were easily sought out and taken into her grasp.

She will them for all to be back on ship, and as soon as they touched deck, they kissed the floors and sang her praises once more. Most of these men were brothers, and would never want to lose another. All of them but one, were moved.

Lumi looked to the shark still darting the waters, focusing her mana into her staff so that a disk may form and grow. She sent it toward the shark that could not dodge it even if he had wanted to. A frost talon came down to scoop him in his frail state, and keeping him above water killed off the rest of the life he had. When the shark laid limb, she placed it on the boat. Flapping her wings hard so that her cold gale would help the boat assure. The crew singing louder in their merriment. And they were set to honor their end of her pact.

When they touched land, Lumikki went for Kekoa’s neck. The rest would not stop her, part their oath, part they agree. There was a fury in them for almost losing their lives yet again. Usually Kekoa was sound in his judgement, but as soon as there’s a monster noted in the nearby deep, he throws away all regards. Their frustration melded with hers, silently agreeing to no longer set out for monsters.

She clamped down hard and froze him so he dare not strike her.

”Enough. I am tired of this. Feel free to kill yerself but leave the rest at home as ya do it,” she looked over to the rest of the men, the rain still pouring down hard. ”If this fool manages to lose his life, be sure the boy still has a home…” Most would nod. Moved just as much from her fury as her power and compassion. They not regret the pacts they made and hope that she would continue to watch over them when she would come back over.

677_3112

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum