Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:44 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki was entirely lost. Gone. She was at her brink, her peak.

It seemed she finally said the words to send the wolf off too. He came back at her ravenous. She could see it in the glimpses she got of his eyes. His will too was diminished. Good….

She wanted to be animals together. To feel him full force and take her. It was the first time she would ever crave that. Hopefully he’d be the last to ever make her want it. She moaned within her kisses. When he picked her up, she would only hold onto him tighter and gasp. But she didn’t figure he’d take her back to the table. And as he spoke, she only looked back with piercing and loving eyes.

”Good.” The lil raven would chime back. “Break me.” she would whimper.

And so the lil raven and the wolf passionately collided. In their own nocturnal dance. Nothing mattered but the moment and they unleashed what ever fervor that had.

When all was done Lumikki would curl up as his side. Still hungry for his warmth. She ran her cold hand down his chest and her frost would bloom. All his cuts bites would melt away, leaving all the scars of his past, of the times before her.

She still wore her bites and bruises, but she didn’t mind it for a moment. She enjoyed them, she liked being marked. She liked having something to look onto. She ran her hand up to his neck, cupping her hand and caressing his cheek.

Her darkness and cold wound surround the pair, assuring they were left alone. The two, still bare would simply cuddle now and the Daemon from time to time would nuzzle into him while she hummed a lullaby.

”I think I like ye being on top, but it’s no fun without a fight first aye.” She would softy say. Her long hair was undone and it was the only cover the two had.

”It makes me so happy to be around ye.” She buried her face into his side.

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#52Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:59 pm

Michael Winters
When the animals had their dance. It felt like any tension or frustration between them faded. Perhaps they both needed to do what nature demands of them. And now under the moon and starts they'd cuddle. "Mmmm, you are a wild lil minx. But I love that" he'd say as he'd gently poke her nose. And then pat and rub her back gently "But enough about me. How do you feel?" despite his animal urges being fulfilled, he still wondered about her own needs and well being. He might've been rough on her. But then again she said she liked it that way. He smirked as it was fun.

He noticed she healed what he got from their lil encounter. Which earned her a kiss on the nose and a nuzzle to her cheek. She ran her hand up to his neck, cupping her hand and caressing his cheek. She'd speak to him softly how she liked him being on top. He'd chuckle to that. Because yeah he enjoyed that a lot. He loved it.
And when she said she was happy. He replied "I am glad you're happy. That makes me happy, little birdie~"

#53Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:16 pm

Lumikki

”I feel much less hot and much less bothered. It was getting hard ta think for a moment. Now I just feel happy and comfortable.”

She climbed on top once more to make a bed of him. Pulling his arms around her so they would hold her. “Did I tire ya out? Ye can’t sleep ye!” her head would poke up to look at him closely, breaking into a smile and giggle before burying her face right back. She was a simple girl, though she never knew it. So used to being and feeling cold to others, she was a flurry of snow that melted as soon as it landed.

”Was it ever like that for ye before. Can’t say it was for me. Yer the first to ever make me flustered and the first to melt me frost. The first to make me head hum and heart beat so hard. “ She held herself up with her elbows to cup his face with both her hands. Kissing his cheeks before planting another loving kiss.

The Daemon poured out her love for him ceaselessly.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#54Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:30 pm

Michael Winters
"Mmm, so we figured out what that heat was" soon she climbed on him once more, she pulled his arms so he'd hold her. He chuckled and he held her, running his hand over her back, rubbing it gently as he'd listen to her speak and watching her smile, before burying her face in him again.

She asked him what was it like for him when it was his first time as she described how she felt. "It was sort of. It was similar" but he didnt go into too much detail as he was kissed again. And he kissed her back. Being passionate with his kiss. Between the kiss he said "My birdie" before continuing to kiss her. He did love this bird. And he knew this was wrong. But now he wondered what were they? Were they a thing or friends with benefits? He didnt know. He was so lost and yet not at the same time

#55Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:17 pm

Lumikki

Every “my birdie” would ring in her ears. Her head would start humming with every utterance. “Yeeees me Ùlfr, I’m all yers~” She wound mutter back. Passion and conviction within her words.

”And this sliver of ye. This sweet kind tenderness. Me Ùlfr….yeeees this is mine.” She would caress his face again. In and out of kisses her own. “Enjoy yer lust me love. Live as free as ye like. This lil sliver is all I desire.”

She sat up and grabbed his hand to nibble at his fingers once more. ”But tell me Ùlfr, how would ye make yer raven? Tell me what ye want of me.”

The love struck bird only more and more tangled with the wolf. Hoping perhaps one day he would be tangled with her too. She thought things over. She wanted him to know more of her. She wasn’t sure how much she would ever know of him. But she wanted to him to at least know the raven he claims. “I’m curious Ùlfr, do ye want to know more about me. Do ye want me to know more about ya?

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#56Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:11 am

Michael Winters
Her words were riling him up, getting him all hot and bothered. Enough for him to want a round two. Everything they did warranted it. He would whisper to her ear if she was up for another round for some juicy goodness between them under the stars. He soon nibbled her earlobe and then kissed her neck, trailing his kisses down. Though stopped and looked up to her. Coming back face to face with her
"I dont see why not. I wouldnt want us to be strangers, y'know? I'd like to get to know you more. But as well I dont mind telling you more about me?" he shrugs. "Im not much of an enigma or a wonder." he may seem like a handsome badass bad boy at first glance, but the more you know him, he's a nobody. Its just he has the confidence of a fool and its enough to sell his story that he was a badass.

#57Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:03 am

Lumikki

Lumi giggled from the tenderness of his affections. Him whispering in her ear would only tickle her more. “I could for for as man rounds ye could muster Ùlfr. I could nibble the night and heal ye endlessly.” He peppered her with more kisses. Cutely nibbling on her ear, stopping only when she inquired if he wanted to know more.

She sat atop of him and held his face in hands. Told him her story. Of how her Nan raised her with stories of old and taught her her frost magic. Of the primordial frost and dark sisters she heed and their long forgotten names. How her father left her before she was born but left her a Daemon all the same. That the Demon named Lorimer was the one to pact them and the Demon claimed to be just as much her father as well, pouring his power into her in her conception. She spoke of the voices she would hear of that Demon and a voice of another by Tenevi. Her Uncle and her own adventures. Her goals to be a Demon so she could be rid of her fathers and of her own power.

She speak of her darkness and how it shown during the world. How she killed from the veil of night and froze her enemies. How on girl, named Hanabira snapped her back from her blood thirty rampage. Yet Lumi had to kill her all the same. It tore the Daemon apart to do it and so she took a trinket for the girl so she’d never forget. Burying the shinobi with her mentor so the may rest.

The Daemon poured it all. Her thoughts and fears she never speak of, the effects of the Obscura no one else would understand. How the ravens came to her after the war, after she changed. Even some of her battles and how the annoying Angel pierced her leg. She would only break from her tale to give him affections and kisses. But when she was done, she was satisfied. She ended with how much she was eager to know what he wanted to tell too.

Now that he knew all there was to know of her, she wondered what he wanted to be. ”Ùlfr, after this all. What do ye want me to be to ye? It feels yer the only one who could say. After all this, what am I to ya. If ye had to give it a new name it’s fine. I just wanna know.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#58Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:33 am

Michael Winters
He'd chuckle as she said she could go for as many rounds as he wishes, though aside from his animal urges, he would speak to her on actually getting to know one another. And so he took his face again as she was on top and spoke to him and he'd listen to everything. And as she'd finish her tale she'd continue with her addicting affections.

Though before he could tell his own tale, she asked him a question. One that he knew what it means and the other he didnt understand "If I have to give it a new name? I dont get what you mean?"
Give what a new name? Them? What would she say? This was hard for him and now he just felt even worse. Why was he such a trashy person. He has no loyalty or honour. He was a failiure, thats what he was.

#59Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:02 am

Lumikki

She saw the confliction on his face and buckled. Full of regret for even asking, she only wanted to know. She kiss his face profusely before moving on. "I'm yer lil birdie then me dear. A name I'd only let ye use. It's not cute enough for me liking but in yer voice it hits me heart all the same. And that is what I'll be. Yer birdie and yer veil of darkness to comfort and hide ye if need be." She looked back to him with happiness and love.

"Ye didn't expect me as I didn't ye. I don't want ta be the thing that hurts ye, so don't mind me and me curiosities. Neither of us is perfect, so I don't expect ya to be. Now please, tell me about yerself. I want to know more of me great and precious Ùlfr." She'd stroke his head as she spoke, much like she did the time before when he was full wolf. Softly and gently petting him in hopes he could find comfort. Moving from the top of his to to around the back of his ears and just below his jaw. Running her finger from his forehead to the tip of his nose. All the while just smiling back at her wolf sweetly.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#60Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:22 am

Michael Winters
He'd merely hug her and hold her for a while. Burying his face in her neck. He felt bad about giving her a straight answer, because he was truthfully torn between two things. He was sad he did not meet her sooner. But his loyalty or what was left of it was pulling him one way. He was truly torn and even guilt ridden. It was bittersweet, and painful.

Though she asked about him, he'd finally look at her and speak. How he's not from Fiore, but Caelum. How his family moved here to Magnolia in his youth and how he was homesick with no more friends. How his parents died and he learned he was a werewolf. How he developed his negative and violent attitude and how he couldnt stay in a family, bouncing from one foster family to another. He spoke of his first love that he met in Fiore and how he as well as their friends did all kinds of bad things, debauchery and rampage. Bullying, vandalism, and theft were essentially their weekend plans. Until it one day escalated into murder and how he knew she would be able to get away with it because she was a sweet human girl who can act the innocent card, while he was a werewolf brute. Realizing he was being played he had to leave her. He knew she was using him and wanted to become a werewolf only to gain power, not kinship. He spoke how he left school and wandered Fiore homeless for a few years before stopping at Hargeon after meeting a caelish girl who became an acquintance and from there how he wound up at Blue Pegasus.

He was still a bit sad. Thinking about his past "For years I accomplished nothing. I was just a homeless man doing quests to scrape by and lived at inns. I had nothing and so I played music just to control myself. Though there were times I just wanted to let go" he looked at the palm of his hand which also had a few scars. He'd rest his head back and look at the sky.
"I dont like to think about my past as it wasnt really pretty. I dont like to think about my home, because I miss it. My heart still years for my homeland. I guess because all the innocence was left there and maybe part of me wants that happiness back" he spoke, but he knew his home was probably in ruin there or got sold to a new person. But he was so possessive. He'd rather see his home in rot and abandonement, then to be used by a happy family. They didnt deserve his happiness.

#61Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:25 am

Lumikki

She took his hands and nibble again at his fingers as he told her of his past and the sadness it carved into him. "Let's make ye new happiness. To add to that of the old." She tilted her head as she said it, hoping he could humor her.

"Ye aren't the only one I know ya feel their time waste, I won't tell ye how to feel about it neither. I just want ya to know there's much we could do now and eventually those miserable times would be distant memories." She pulled his from her face and held it just before her chest. Giving all the possibilities some thought. She wanted to move the conversation to happier things. No longer interested in what would probably upset him more.

"Tell me Ùlfr, what would ye like to do the most now? I'm curious of the things that make ye happy~"

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#62Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:34 am

Michael Winters
He'd nod and hug her "That is true. We are different now. I gotta say personally. It feels weird to be 'mature' because I still dont feel that way. I still feel like Im the same lil shit." Lumikki then would pull him and ask him a question, what would make him happy. But with such a vast choice, he had no answer. Its like going from having no options, to be overflowed and overwhelmed to multiple and countless options
"It feels weird to say this. But I dont know. Not yet. I cant imagine myself to like do anything concrete that can make me happy. Nothing comes to mind. Its not like saying 'hey lets go get some cotton candy,itll make me happy'. Yknow? But as what I'd like to do right now? Well...." he looks up at the sky "What time is it?"
He feels they're up the whole night. His human half wants to sleep, his wolf half wants to roam free.

#63Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:12 am

Lumikki

"Ye make it sound like some curse but it's also a blessing. Ye don't got to do it all at once just in yer pace. For example, cuddling ya would make me happy," She nuzzled into him once more to fulfill her wish.

"But there are others things I hope ta do and many things I'd like ta get done. It's not about chasing the happiness mind ya. It's about living in a way that makes yet content. Life's a long and winding path. Many things to turn ta and see. I ain't asking ye for yer plans cause that's to hard to figure, especially for us. Simply what endeavor would call ta ye most. It was all out of me own curiosities, but I feel I asked ye too much. If we meet again, I'll let ye do the asking so its fair.

She got up to see the tired on his face. Wiping just under his eyes before giving them both a kiss. "Yer tired Ùlfr and I've kept ye. Would ya like to go back to yer inn and sleep?" The Daemon rose herself to get a good stretch in. Looking over to where her things would lie and seeing her torn dress. She chuckled to herself since she didn't really mind. The shadows coating her skin so that now she wore another dress for the moment. Long and black but sheer on the bottom. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, keeping it in place with her shadows as well.

She walked over to grab the wolves clothes thrown around. Holding up to see his torn shirt to see if it were still usable, it was up to him to decide that now. She walked over to her sleepy wolf bringing him his clothes.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#64Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:28 am

Michael Winters
He nodded. "True. You're right. I tend to look at things too literally and maybe too grand" if they were to cuddle, he most likely would've transformed into a werewolf for more animalistic and fluffy cuddling. Though it was dead at night, and if he wasnt gonna go wildin in a forest, but chill here. He felt his human body calling for some Z's. Especially after the activity he recently did and he felt a bit drained.

So she seeing him looking tired told him it was best he rests. Michael didnt know how tired he was or how tired he looked, but he figured he'd need a long sleep after this
"Thanks" he told her after he took his stuff. He knew he'd need to fix his shirt. He liked it. If he knew things would get crazy he would've saved it. But at least now he knew.

#65Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:57 am

Lumikki

The Daemon hummed and swayed as the wolf would get dressed. She wanted to keep him up longer but she figured it selfish. Though she didn't want the night for the two to end just yet. Never knowing when he was about to leave made her want to be greedy.

"If I get us an inn, could I sleep with ye? Rest until the morning and then we could go off to eat? And the shirt, I know a village that handles fabrics and dyes." She pulled on a ribbon. "I could see if they mend it new."

She looked up at the wolf with puppy eyes of her own. She wouldn't bother him alone she figured, just let him sleep. Lumikki herself was used to late nights, often taking night patrol shifts when the need was there. Though even she was getting a bit sleepy now. The amount of energy she poured out tonight was more than she was used to.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#66Michael Winters 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:30 am

Michael Winters
"Oh my. A room for us? I cant say no" he smiled at the thought. Was it bad he already wanted that. Soon she conjured up a dress of shadow and darkness because he kinda ruined her last one. He should've been better. Next time he wont.

"Wanna lead the way to an inn then." he asked her, though he wondered will her guild mates worry about her. He assumed if she was not questing far away and when she was close she'd be with her brethren. He didnt want to invoke the wrath of Paradise Dawn and start a witchhunt on himself. He was glad everything was fine now. He wanted to rest. He normally stayed up all nights. But he needed to rest now. He was exhausted from all the activities he did today. He got his guitar and motioned the lady to escort him to thr premises

#67Lumikki 

The lil Revna and the Big bad Ùlfr - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:24 am

Lumikki

Lumi forgot his guitar so she asked him to pass it to her as she placed it in her void. No need to carry anything for the moment. The pair was already tired. The Daemon grabbed for the wolfs hand, holding his last three fingers as her preference. Poor girl was too short to intertwine her fingers, but she wanted to cling on to him all the same.

She led him back to the city and through the markets. Humming her old songs and telling him what ever was on her mind. She was thinking of her next tattoo being a raven but she didn’t know where to place it. And teased him by asking if she should get a wolf too.

Lumikki being in Orchidia often during the nights knew the twists and turns. They hardly saw anyone walking about so the streets and alleys were fairly clear. Even if someone slinked in the shadows the keen eyes of the raven and sharp smell of the wolf always sought them out. And she pointed her shadows their way as they passed by. Paying them little more mind beyond her threat to end them if they tried. She didn’t want to be bothered at all at the moment.

Deep into the city they approached an inn, one of her favorites for being the best. The rooms were spacious and comfy, and there was often food  and snacks left within to enjoy. She walked up to the keeper requesting a room for the night and paying the jewel. He handed her over the keys and went back to his books. Paying the couple little mind.

And there they were, the pair getting comfy within their stay for the night. Lumi instantly let go of her spell on the dress, letting the shadows fall away as she entered the shower. Asking if Ùlfr if he’d join her. The cleanse felt nice and some of her energy returned. She looked to the wolf as she was soaked, a goofy look on her face since he was nice enough to entertain her suggestion. She began to dry her hair for a bit before curling up with him, figuring he didn’t want to be buried under her wet locks. Though she was very impatient to rejoin him in bed.

When she figured it was dried just enough she ran over and crawled into bed. Finding his side and snuggling just between his arm and his side. Nuzzling the wolf as she got comfortable in her spot. Mumbling half to herself, “me Ùlfr…” and ”I’m yer birdie…” before the sleep would eventually claim her.

When they wake, they’d find the Daemon as cute and angelic she looked in her sleep….also drooled all over him in her sleep.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum