Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:43 am

Lumikki

” I’d agree. I had this chat before with a guild mate of mine. He took art to be purely of the usual forms of art but I was trying to express ta him there’s more. The Nan of mine taught me many things. Stories and expressing me magic artfully are but a few.” She whisked her finger just about the table to make a small Mimi. ” She though such things were imperative in ones learning. To help one remember the joys of life in their work. Though, I wouldn’t mind picking up that book. I am curious of the ways to find an art in even such a thing as war. Maybe I could bore me Uncle with it later.”

The food that was ordered would come. The Daemon would eat alongside with her company for a time. But after the meal and treats were gone, so too should she leave. After all, there was art to place on her wall and things to be done before she would be dragged to another task or quest.

The Daemon gave a quick bow to the pair. ” Thank ye for yer time loves. Find yerself welcomed in the North, though may ya mind the Angel. He bites. If ya need of me, call me anytime. I’m sure if ya find a raven along the way, ye could tell ‘em yer message and they’ll find me.”

She turned around only to be enveloped in feathers soon after. A raven darting out of the vortex of plumage on their way up, further North.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#52Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 3 Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:36 pm

Mimi
Over all this all went pretty well and Miriko thought so. As this was wrapping up Miriko would finish up the day with out much fuss and over all making the people of the north fairly happy. She seemed to have met people over all she would meet again if she had a chance. Even meeting Dae when she most likely did in passing and did not pay much attention.

If that was actually the case Miriko could feel guilty about it. After all she was in some manner guilty of paying attention to her own habits. Well that habit was mostly working on paintings and art. Alistair must have watched him pass a few times as well. But all and all after packing up she would figured it would be time to sleep in the ship or an inn and continuing another day when she had slept enough or too much.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum