Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:08 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong looked at Lumikki curiously "What do you mean the first of his kind?"
Michael wasnt really open to all members of the guild, he was mostly close with other females. The Guild Master and her wife in particular. He knew the man was just using them to get a spot of power and prestige. Selling his own body so to speak. And he knew some of the younger guild mates liked the attractive rogue like fellow. The whole tattoo and bad boy scars managed to sell him well with the ladies of Blue Pegasus, plus the suit he got made him look a bit refine. But Dae-seong wasnt really falling for his schemes. Though the way Lumikki spoke about it made it seem he was non human. He pondered about that. Michael wasnt an elf or a demi human or a halfbreed elf human. The guy was as far as away nephilim as possibly. He could be a dark race, so vampire, werewolf or daemon. Would make sense why he hasnt said anything.

Dae-seong looked at Kazz who seemed mezmerised. Which was another curious sight to see. Though his attention soon went back to Lumikki as he was interested in this conversation between them. A little 'tea' on the newest member.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#27Zerutod 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:45 pm

Zerutod
His eyes darted from one masterpiece to another, each stroke resonating with a hidden story. His mind swirled with thoughts and emotions he didn't fully understand. But just as his gaze began to intensify, Nensh, snapped him out of his trance. "Nensh! Can't you see I'm in the middle of an art-induced existential crisis here?" Kazz groaned, his brows furrowing in annoyance. Nensh let out an exasperated sigh, her feline ears twitching with impatience. "Enough with the melodrama, Kazz. I still want to know about the other one, i think his name was Dae-seong?" Kazz rolled his eyes, his flippant nature surfacing once again. "Oh sure, Nensh. Let's just put the fate of the world on hold while we indulge in some idle chit-chat, shall we? Can't you see I'm busy having an existential crisis here?" He waved his hand dismissively as if brushing away Nensh's concerns. Nensh let out an exasperated growl, her tail flicking from side to side. "Kazz, I get it. You're in touch with your emotions and all that. But this is important. We haven't met someone else from Joyan since we have been in this country." Kazz sighed, his impulsive nature warring with his desire for adventure. He glanced at Miriko, who was still intently focused on her artwork. With a slight nod, he begrudgingly made his way toward the enigmatic figure known as Dae-seong. azz sighed, his impulsive nature warring with his desire for adventure. He glanced at Miriko, who was still intently focused on her artwork. With a slight nod, he begrudgingly made his way toward the enigmatic figure known as Dae-seong. Clearing his throat, Kazz tried to put on his most charming smile. "Hey there, Dae-seong right?! Mind if I ask you a few questions?" Kazz casually leaned against a nearby vendor stall, his nonchalant attitude on full display.

#28Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:53 am

Lumikki

Lumikki looks at Dae-seong from the corner of her eye, confused as to why he cares so much. Michael was his guild mate, she figured he would know him by now. "Well yes, first of his kind. I don't encounter Blue Pegasus up here often 'nd I don't meet guys with tats on their necks wearin suits really." Lumikki shrugs, "Or a personality like his. Man uses words I've never heard of. Do any of ye know what waifu or twink means?"

More birds would perch around where Dae-seong sat. Curious of the man and the encounter. "I am now curious though mate, are ye an interesting character yerself?" She went back to the exact pose she had before hand so didn't disturb her artist more than need be.

Kazz himself to interest to inquiring more of the man in the chair. Lumikki was only more curious for it. She couldn't help but wear a cheeky grin and a colder gaze.

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#29Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:20 pm

Mimi
These conversation where interesting to be the listener of, these conversations. After all she was able to keep track of these things while working away. It seemed she was happy with the progress with Lumikki's picture. She was even adding in the crow watching casually for a moment for them to fit in perfectly in place that would fit. Even if they would move around afterwards. She had after all just needed them to sit still for just one moment. With the magical part of that being done already. It just showed waiting would do wonders.

She would have asked Kazz if he wanted something, but some one beat her to that punch so to say. She would even stop painting and wait to hear if he wanted anything, just to make sure she heard him if he did speak, a sign that she was paying attention or not at the time.

#30DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:52 am

DaeSeong
"I see, interesting way to word it" he didnt want to pry into it. But to him it was just odd to refer to a Blue Pegasus member as 'first of his kind'. That wording was not really fitting in the context of guilds. He'll put a pin on that and investigate later. For now he will focus on other presented topics. Such as answering Lumikki what waifu means
"The term 'waifu' is a word that is used prevalently in the Manga, ie joyan comic book, fandoms. However Joyan-speakers will never use that word. The real word for wife is tsuma. 'Waifu' is used to refer to a fictional girl or woman that you have sexual attraction to, and you would even marry. The male version of that would be 'husbando'" he says with air quotes before continuing "Waifu and Tsuma are completely different. Waifu is a joke word that fans call fictional female characters that they love and would Joyan word for wife. I hope that helped" he spoke to Lumikki in his usual formal and polite tone. Before turning his attention to the other male in this mix who actually called out to him

The Joyan pegasi was curious as to what the man had to ask him and why ask him? It seems he was becoming a Q and A person. "Sure? Ask away?" he spoke, glancing over to Miriko to make sure she was ok, before retuning his attention to Kazz

#31Zerutod 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:01 pm

Zerutod
Kazz pushed himself off the vendor stall and tilted his head, eyeing Dae-seong intently. Nensh leaped onto Kazz's shoulder, her eyes squinting with determination. "Kazz, I just need to know if Dae-seong is here for any particular reason," she whispered, her voice tinged with urgency. "We've been here for months, and we haven't run into anyone else from Joyan. It's strange, don't you think? Maybe Dae-seong can shed some light on this mystery."Kazz let out a short sigh before starting his line of questions  "So, Dae-seong, my feline friend here has a few questions for you," he said, motioning towards Nensh. "She's curious to know if you're here for any particular reason. We've been stuck in this country for months now, and haven't run into a single soul from Joyan. Have you encountered anyone else from there?"  Kazz noticed that the mention of Joyan had piqued the interest of Miriko and Lumikki, who had been observing from a nearby stall. He could sense their curiosity growing, but it put him off from digging deeper into Dae-seong's story. The last thing he needed was a crowd joining in on his already casual interview.

#32Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:35 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki listened to the explanation and she appreciated the proper context. Looking back and forth from him and her starting point of her pose. ”Aye, that’s good ta know, thanks. There are really too many words out there for me to figure all at once. As for me wording prior, don’t mind it. I simply use the words at the moment I feel suits me thoughts best. The lad simply felt a first for me and so its how I spoke it. Hmmm, do most Joyan words have that many rules and intricacies?”

She asked him as much as she asked herself. Thought Kazz spoke next and mad an inquiry of his own. The Daemon listened to his question though she didn’t know if it was more important to him or his companion or why his friend didn’t speak for themself.

”If ye ever run into the Heartless Angel of the North, lads a Joyan himself. Don’t know how much he knows for yer inquiry but I heard from folk in the war we just fought, he had his own stakes to win it. There’s also a member of ours wondering round Fiore whose of those lands but raised elsewhere. And if me ravens serve me well, we have a new member from those lands as well. Me point ta say is this. Ye’ll find more of yer ilk round if ya keep looking and happen upon it.”

Lumikki herself didn’t know of Kazz’s reasonings or mission, so she no longer pried. Thinking the questioning would be more open and entertaining. She figured she could at least pass the lad what she knew so his journey was for not. Though it was not on her or her place to say more than she parted with.

She noticed more movement from the corner of her eyes. ”Aye loves, if ye want to be painted in, Ima need ye to do better to stay still. And I don’t want to hear yer grumbling about it. I’ve seeeeeeen how still ye could hold for the prospect of a meal!”

”Simply a rowdy bunch. You could always cut them out of the picture, I manage to stay still just fine.” Trygve, the raven on her shoulder, tried to butt in while the others were being scolded.

”Don’t start mate…”

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#33Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:56 am

Mimi
The more interesting part here between the questions and everything. Miriko would actually just out of no where say something in Joyan. After all she was part Joyan and knew the language."Here here, Let me pose them."She did not realize she was thinking that out loud but she seemingly just still spoke joyan with out even hinting she could speak it. Miriko made a small floating hand from what she was painting with, not on the canvas but in the air. Then the hand held on to the brush she was using.

Her distraction crow did not work, Alistair was not normally one to try and keep people in line let alone animals so he was most likely napping. Then Miriko seemed to have a gentle enough touch to move them in place of where in which she had been painting them to start with. If the crows really noticed. They would realize that even if she looked Pale all of the time. Miriko took really good care of skin, She over all smelled of water lily and lavender. Over all she could pose them with ease if the crow let her.

It was different, Miriko was not normally so hands on. But she also didn't interact with various different kinds of bird as much. So she was trying to see what would happen."There, Just a few more minutes okay?"She mentioned back in Fiorian with in a moment off looking over. Then looked around for a moment and went back to work.

#34DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:50 am

DaeSeong
Kazz asked him if he encountered anyone from Joya. He motioned with his head towards Mimi "Does Miriko count?" his guildmate over here. Miriko is a pretty joyan name. And even if she wasnt joyan she might be at least part joyan. He was a bit surprised the guy asked him that. Dae-seong wasnt too bothered by not seeing people from his homeland. Truthfully good riddance.

He looked at Lumikki and remebered "Ahh, another thing I forgot about your waifu topic. You must have not known it, because it is not really a fiorian slang word. It is a caelish word. Combines the caelish with joyan. You could say it is Joyish" (IC version of engrish)
Anywho, Dae-seong was glad to be of help. He chuckled a bit to himself. So much knowledge, he might as well joined those Collective Mind guys. But then again, they lack style. Nah, he'll be the best from Blue Pegasus.

Anywho, he was glad things seemed peaceful. Lumikki's heartless angel seemed interesting. What does one do to gain such a title. Nevertheless it was entertaining
"I wonder...." he looks at Miriko "Would you like to get refreshments after you finish with your art here?"

#35Zerutod 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:49 pm

Zerutod
Just as Kazz leaned against the vendor stall with a casual attitude, his ear suddenly caught a buzzing sound. It was a familiar annoyance that could only mean one thing – his guild master, Kon, was calling a meeting and furrowing his brows in concern. Nensh let out a small sigh, her tail swishing back and forth with agitation. "Well, isn't that just perfect timing? We can't even have a simple conversation without some interruption," she muttered under her breath. Kazz nodded in agreement and gave a quick wave to the three. "Sorry, Duty calls. We'll catch up later!" Without waiting for a response, he took off in the direction of the guild, determined to find out the reason behind the urgent meeting. As Kazz made his way through the bustling Orchidia Markets, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of annoyance. He had been on the cusp of discovering more about his missing clansman, and now it seemed he would have to put that quest on hold.
{Exit} [1890]

#36Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:15 am

Lumikki

Kazz left the scene so suddenly, it made Lumikki feel a little out numbered now. The soft balance of before is all gone. She shrugged it off to herself and she looked over the other two. She was still being painted and they were still her guest.

"What kind of refreshments do ye desire? I've come to know this city fine enough." She looked over to the two and thought it over. "I know a few cafes the lass could probably enjoy. A few have particularly tasty pastries."

She gestured to a few of her stray ravens to listen to her, "Could ya loves check for me which are the most empty?" A few of her ravens flew off in many directions. Darting to the locations she's requested of them.

"What do ya think of the shops here? I haven't traveled me share to know if they are good or not, though I find them keen enough. I never met someone to use their magic as ya do and make a life of it. I usually figured one puts it toward questing and all that it entails, but I think I like yer way of it. If I find I want to settle down for a slower life, maybe I'll keep yer kinda trade in mind."

One of her ravens perched a bit behind Miriko, looking over her work so far. "It's quite interesting seeing another Revna, think I even like how the girl did the ravens."

Lumikki giggled at their interest in the portrait. Pleased that even her birds could enjoy it already. She couldn't wait to hang it on the wall.

Two of her birds came back, telling her how the cafes would quite full. With five minutes more worth of time, that remainder returned as well and it seemed the group had three options to choose if they were to humor her offer. "I ya agree to me plans, I have two cafes ya could choose. One that enjoys making art on their drinks and serves an array of little cakes, the other sells more of an array of pastries and milk teas. They also serve some ice creams in the latter. The choice is yers so ya choose."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#37Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:55 am

Mimi
Food or water? Miriko seemed to stop for a moment and realized maybe one of them would be good. just casually mentioning."I might not mind some water, I have not had anything since we departed on the airship here."That was partly a lie, Miriko did not remember how long a go it has been since she ate or drank and she had a horrible of doing this to herself. Water was her answer anything else might have just been extra that she would be thankful for. The entire idea of the starving artist in this point was more self inflicted. For Miriko already had plenty enough jewel to eat she just didn't because she was working.

But alas it seemed Miriko's smarting insight proved useful here, as she was logically still a working mage, just a different kind of working mage. Miriko would even point out."My magic is fully capable and can still be made to harm other people."Miriko might not seem like it but she was still a mage. Miriko seemed innocent enough but she still was a mage that was powerful enough to pack a punch for a spell or two if needed to cast a spell. Even point out."All the images I can make don't require me to use paper of canvas, I can simply take my staff and paint an image and it would as a spell."

Then she would point to the crow like figure she made of paint not too long a go and said."Example I can make that blow up and hurt some one, or charge at them to attack them."it's still to think paint splatter could hurt some one but that was just how Miriko's magic is.

As for the part of her work and market conversation."The shops are fair to me, Hence why I don't mind travelling back her form time to time. I don't try and mess up their flow of business and they are nice to me. Keep in mind i am a travelling painter so i see a lot of different things form time to time."Indeed she had saw a lot so has Alistair but no one had asked the Cattian anything yet.

If they wanted to go eat something they would have to wait until Miriko was finished, because she was not moving from her seat, unless Alistair forced her to.

#38DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:58 am

DaeSeong
He didnt quite understand what Kazz wanted as the guy left before he could further elaborate what he meant or wanted. So all that was left was these two ladies. Miriko and ... whats her name? Lumi .... Luma? Lukki?

Anywho she asked her crow friends to search for a cafe and they came back with their crowy results to which she'd tell them the options. He'd look at Miriko and ask "Which do you prefer? I like option one" he said merely to give some feedback if she was indecisive

As he waited, he fiddled with his own magic which was more light based as he created a small blade of light and fiddled with it. He glanced to see if she was any closer to finishing with painting as he was curious to see where this Paradise Dawn member would lead them. He had to admit, it was interesting meeting people from other guilds. Paradise Dawn wasnt a guild he was ever interested in joining. Too much grunt work in his opinion, but it was fun meeting them

#39Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:13 am

Lumikki

Lumikki nodded as Miriko explained the ways of her magic. As a fellow mage, she herself found all this to be interesting. As if to show where she stood in it all Lumikki held her hand out herself. The darkness rose from her palm and swirled for a tad. ”I could understand the concept and fluidity of yer magic. I meself enjoy playing with form in me work. It was something me Nan taught of me, that woman was quite the artist herself. She showed me everything I know.”

The dark shadows begin to stiffen and take form. Lumikki settled on the form of a flower and so a black frost lotus took form in her hand. ”It’s the possibility that magic has that makes me so enamored and awed. Yers is one I’ve never seen before so it’s been a delight to witness. I bet ye could tell the best stories with yer moving images. Me Nan did the same with crating heroes and villains of ice and putting the voices to their mouths with her mimicry. I can’t help but find it all so charming.”

She offered the flower she crafted to the girl if she so chose to have it before digging into her bag and pulling out a bottle of water and a pouch of cookies. ”Here lass take some, if we go to the cafe after than I have a means to get more treats. But ye should take this since I figure it might has been a while since ya left the ship of yers.” Lumikki carelessly waved her hand to make a pillar to place the snack on. Caring not to bother in crafting something more pleasant and akin to a proper table when there was an artist already here who was much more capable.

”As much as adore yer paint, I find much kinship with me ice and darkness.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#40Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:34 am

Mimi
Miriko seemed to listen to her guild mate feed back well. because she did not think she was but over all seemed in some manner unsure about a few things. It seemed with out mentioning it option one was chosen but she did nod about it. Like it seemed to be fitting.

After all there was a few other things at hand that Miriko could continue talking about."It is...possible to some what recreate story with my magic, I just need a means to know what it is."Miriko said because she had done it before in some way just how she would not mention aloud. But she did take what was offered to her and she would just to be sure."Will this melt?"She had to be sure because if she could keep it she would. She often held on to these things because she did value them.

Even taking the water that was offered and casually sipping from it. Miriko had a few tricks to recreate a story even in some manner, some one's past but she just needed a means to do it. But she never spoke of it out loud. for recreations where something only done with a strong personal connection. But she mentioned she is able to paint stories, after all the painted raven was a prime example of it being possible. Alistair's seen it before but Miriko was a vast well of information for what Miriko has done work wise, he carried it witnessed it and even sometimes a part of it.

Then she stopped for a moment leaving her paint brush floating in place of where it was last placed. She would get up from her chair. Walking over to Alistair where she patted her cattian on the head she dug through the books she had. Then she would flip in the pages of her oldest looking drawing book she did not leave out.

Then she offered Lumikki the view of the picture first. It was a pencil drawing of Alistair, laying by a gravestone, The name in which the grave had been for was left merely just scribbles. But Alistair seemed to be the most detail he had been weeping by the grave. Why was a good question but Miriko looked at whom admired her work and simply asked."What do you make of this?"She would even show her follow guild member too. She would not tell the full story yet.

#41DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:51 am

DaeSeong
He waited patiently as the two girls interacted, interjecting only when it feels natural. As much as he wanted to be part of a conversation, he couldnt force himself into it. Well.. he COULD, but he wouldnt be likeable, and he very much wants to be liked by all. Besides the gals spoke of their own magic. Not his own. Though Frost and Darkness was an interesting combo. So he would half counter her. Would he be the type to pick up fire? Doubtful.

Mimi then showed a picture to him "Hm?" he looked and saw a pencil drawing of Alistair, laying by a gravestone, Alistair seemed to be the most detail he had been weeping by the grave.
"Looks like your companion is weeping for someone. Parent, friend, partner. Someone who was near and dear to them. It is a greatly detailed picture. Quite lovely and my style. It almost inspires me to try visual artwork as well" he spoke, but after that he let Lumikki react with her own review

#42Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:59 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled at her reaction to her frost blossom. "As long as I exist, so will that flower lass. So please, by all means, take me humble gift."

The artist got up to rummage through her things, pulling out a sketchbook that showed its years. She watched Miriko curiously as she flipped through the pages, settling on one that was hardly deep within her book.

The artist held out her work before Lumi, asking the daemon what she could make of it. She looked at Miriko before settling her eyes back on the page. A sad sight it was, the companion she maintained was etched sadly into the page. Grieving over a gravestone was not quite defined, but it was clear that the marker was not the focus. The catlike creature was. Lumikki took her time, and when Miriko showed her art to his guildmate, she looked over at the companion still peacefully lying on the ground.

Her mate spoke before Lumi could and she would just listen along. "Aye, sad sight it is. It Must of happened a bit ago which makes me happy to know that yer friend's found its time to heal. The moment must have moved ye lots to want to draw it. Was it one of yer first drawings?" Lumikki glanced at Alistar once more before turning to look Miriko once again. "Sorry for yer loss," she managed to mutter. She only figured to say that because she figured the girl was at the grave sight watching the poor thing grieving for a reason. Either because they knew who passed or they had their one to visit. But the fact she won the creature to her company, made her lean toward knowing the dead. Though who was to say, there were just so many ways to read the picture before her.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#43Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:33 am

Mimi
They both seemed to actually pay attention and look in depth into the picture it seemed over all Miriko was delighted they knew the focus was on Alistair and the scene not who was passed on, Even if that almost felt rude to think about. Most likely there was a picture entirely for that grave somewhere in the book but the main focus was on Alistair."Good most complain about the lack of being able to see the name on the grave."Miriko said as she would continue on.

just kind of happy about some one able to pay attention to key details."Welcome to the first sight of where I met Alistair, he sat there for six days before I some how got him to move."Even if a bit saddening, Miriko almost sounded a bit proud of herself that she managed that situation. But then again seeing Alistair it was most likely a good thing ot be proud about.

But she was still not over all mentioning the name of the grave yet, it was not important."I draw the things i see, But as well what might be important at the time."Then she closed the book and went to put it back. Then sat back down in her chair and continued working."I have been drawing long before that, However my first drawings where lost in a fire in Honsenka a long time a go."She admitted even that too was a bit saddening."Hard to my childhood drawings and any pieces of art before it, they don't seem to exist anymore."

#44DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:18 am

DaeSeong
"As a fellow artist I can say that the artistic expression displays your intention. Writing a name is easy, but the fact that you didnt shows that the grave was not the focus" it was basically good storytelling drawing technique, those that failed to see that were just intellectually challenged or just plain inferior.

But now she spoke the true story of the image. This depiction was the scene of the first meeting of her companion. He instinctively glanced to Alistair. Although her first drawings were lost to time, or rather fire in Hosenka.
He didnt really know what to say to that. All he could say was "I am sorry for your loss"

"Is there anything else?" he asked just as he wanted to know if she wanted to reveal more about herself or was it someone elses turn to talk about their past. Not that he wanted to, but it was his own way of furthuring the conversation

#45Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:39 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki nodded along and listened to the girl about her story. Even as she told her, she sounded so sweet and sincere. "That's it, it's time for sweets and drinks." All of Lumi's ravens would fly at once as if they understood her silent cue. The Daemon was once more on the move and so were they.

I hardly studied the way ye set this stall up. And now that I'm looking at it once more, it quite impresses me. If I could help ya in any way to put things to the side so ye could eat, let a lass know." She rearranged her things neatly back into her bag. Pulling out the jewels she would owe for both the portrait and the dress. Whenever Miriko was ready to take them, Lumi quickly handed them over.

After hearing more of her company speak, she didn't mind extending herself in conversation as much as she did before. "Ye spoke of being an artist herself Dae-Seong. What art do ye find yerself making?"

When the party was ready to allow her to guide them, she would. Pointing out all the places of note to visit should they ever find themselves here again. There was a clear hop in her step as she was happy to show them around.

When they finally made it to the place she mentioned, a group of people left all at once. The smell of the coffee and pasties would hit them all at once. Lumi impatiently opened and held the door, running to the counter as soon as she entered. She pointed to a table they should grab as she made a simple order for them to start off with and got some of her own favorites too.

She returned to the table to join them, waiting for the order to be passed over.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#46Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:56 am

Mimi
It was time for drinks? was this normal well crap Miriko was could manage this but she was not prepared entirely for it some how mentally but she should be okay, She most likely did enough work even if she had not considered that in the slight."...I guess is should before i get carried away."Miriko realized with how little she took care of herself at times, while fearing just kind of being a person. So she would make a quick on lunch break sign.

Then well if anything Miriko picked up her umbrella and then made sure Alistair was ready to follow along. So she would simply ask while they are following along."Is this place where going able to have Alistair fit through the door."It was a fair question to as since they where going that way too at least she was not ignoring conversation between the two in fact she enjoyed watching and hearing it.

#47DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:36 am

DaeSeong
Lumikki complimented Mimi even more, from the art to the stall itself and even offered her help to the artist if she needed to put things aside so she may eat. Indeed it was a time for drinks and sweets. Miriko was the one who seemed unsure now and he chuckled "Indeed, it is a time for rest. Perhaps you should get a drink and a meal. You cant overwork yourself." after all, he was the perfectionist workaholic here. Then again perhaps he had no right to tell her that she should rest. He mentally waved off that idea. The girl needed to think about her well being, so going off with Lumikki was probably the best. Maybe it was good even for him. Maybe

Speaking of Lumikki, she spoke to him for once. So he replied to her "I am more of a musical type of artist. Singer songwriter type, so my skills arent really shown on a canvas or paper" he was also working on improving himself and add more talents to himself. Like dancing. Maybe even acting. He was a much more expressive type of artist. Instead of sculpting, drawing or painting, he used a different medium of expression. Himself. Besides, his skills didnt lie in drawing or painting. It was not his forte. Mimi was the master in that regard.

After that Lumikki showed them where to go with a pep in her step. He liked her enthusiasm. It was kinda cute. Mimi along the way asked can will her friend manage to fit. "Hmm" he pondered about it, but doubted. Though he'd be surprised if he could. But ultimatelly he would let Lumikki answer that.

Eventually though, they finally made it to the place she mentioned, a group of people left all at once. The smell of the coffee and pasties would hit them all at once. The joyan would look at his guild mate and ask her "What would you like to order?"

#48Lumikki 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:05 pm

Lumikki

The table that she had pointed to before was outside. Though she had held the door for them to see what they could order. Lumi had already requested some sandwiches and a fruit parfait to start them off, or a least to make sure Miriko got something in her stomach more than simple sweets. The choice of drinks was their own to get but she opted for a milk tea.

She waited until they were all done or at the table to return herself to the one they picked outside. Sitting in a seat that faced outward. A large parasol covered their table so that they weren’t in direct sunlight and the seating was just off to the side so that Alistar would be able to lay comfortably out of the way.

The food would take a small bit of time to be prepared but when it was done it would be brought to them outside.

” An artistic pair the two of ye make. Oddly enough not many members of the Dawn take to the arts. The closest I could think of at the moment is me Uncle and that's cause he smiths.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#49Mimi 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:11 pm

Mimi
It seemed like they were diving into talks about how little people actually practice the arts, While she thouht about it when she had settled into her chair with Alistair some what managing sitting next to them all. Alistair enjoyed listening. But he also seemed to carry a lot of information himself but most people don't ask him much, which he preferred.

Sitting in her chair, she would explain her view of it."It depends what you view as a form of art, After all from my many years of study, people view many things as a art form...combat, cooking, knitting all of them are kind of art forms in their own ways."Miriko explained because she just always thought of it that way."Even had an aunt who viewed dancing as an art form, tried to teach me...went horribly."Miriko said because it was true series of events.

#50DaeSeong 

When Then Wind Travels North, A Flowing Ink Shortly Follows.(Open Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:31 pm

DaeSeong
"Mmm yes, what she says is true. I do believe art can be a broad term of use. I know of a sinese general who wrote a book about warfare called The Art of War. And each chapter is devoted to a different set of skills or art related to warfare and how it applies to military strategy and tactics. Granted I did not read it. But I have heard of it" he spoke to verbally illustrate and back up Mimi's notion that art can be anything beyond just drawing and such. So even fighting could be art if you treat it that way

He then looked at Mimi "And as for you. If you ever wish to re-try dancing, maybe I could try and teach you. Its really easy. Depending on the dance. Although what did they try to teach you" aside from singing and songwriting. Dancing was another of his greatest passions. And he wanted to be good at it. Though he would try to practice when he was alone. Not really all too confident at being amazingly good.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum