Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:13 pm

Kaito

Kaito having been helping out and working hard was told that this café was a good place to take a break and unwind if he can even do that. Revy was still excited and she had a skip in her step as she walked with him, that she got to see her old boss and that she got to help him once again as she use to in the days before she was sent out into the world to find a partner, so Kaito was going to have a bit of trouble trying to get her to claim down a little from the cloud she was riding on.

Kaito entered the café and a waitress looked at him and she tilted her head and he realized that he was still wearing his mask and his more Christmas themed cloak that Revy wanted him to wear so that he wasn't so intimidating to the other helpers and he removes his mask while putting his hood down. He is lead to a table taking his seat and told the specials and things on the menu and Revy ends up just ordering for them. She orders two hot cocoas, lots of marshmallows, and peppermint sticks in them as well to add to the flavor and Kaito agrees as the waitress smiles and nods to head off to get their orders in. Kaito looked at Revy who was still clearly riding that high from having been being back to what she loved.
(248)

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:54 am

Mishiko

She sighed as she breathed in the cold hair while gazing at the sky. Her strands of white hair swayed the waves of the wind as she walked towards the cafe. She felt the need for a good book and some warm meals right about now. Her body was towered by her large coat of fluff and other fabric. Her boots walked finally to the place and opened the door. The warm hair embraced her face as she entered the Cafe, the smell of sweets and savoring flavors could be smelt strongly to where she could taste it. Her black mirror eyes wandered while walking forward. First, she went towards the books and felt snuggling in her coat. "Ohta, it is warm within this building. You can come out," she ghostly spoke as the fuzzball peeked out with their large beading eyes.

They looked upward, "But it's much more efficient to be in here instead," they spoke innocently and then at the books. "Will you read to me?", they wondered in their childish tone. "Mmm, I shall take a couple and look for a place to sit," she responded and turned to see Kaito and Revy. "I suppose it's time," she kept her doll-like facial expressions still while walking about least till a meter of them. Her head bowed, "Greetings Revy and Kaito, it is nice to see you both here,". Ohta popped out and floated next to her and gazed at both of them.

#3Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:18 am

Kaito

Kaito looks as the woman is approaching them and he tilts his head as he sees walking toward them and he was wondering why she was coming closer to him. Revy looked up with a bit of liquid marshmallow on her face from her hot coca and she looks at the woman then to Kaito.  "Do you know her Kaito?"

Kaito looked to Revy and he rubs the back of his head with a small laugh. "I know her name but not really anything else about her. Her name I believe is Mishiko." He hoped that he had said her name right as he was not looking to offend someone that he barely knows. "It is nice to meet you as well miss I hope the day is finding you well and that you are enjoying yourself and if you so want you may join us." He looks at the thing that was floating around her and he wonders what manner of creature it is and he reaches into a portal for a book on creatures and he opens it and sees if he can find it as it looked interesting to say the least.

"Yes you may join as he said. What is the friend you have?" She figured that she would just ask outright instead of taking Kaito's route and trying to look it up but that doesn't mean that the woman will be forward with the info of it but she figured that asking couldn't hurt and she didn't question the woman knowing her name as she was with Kaito and every one and their grandmother seems to know him and the people that are around him.
(280)
(528)

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:40 am

Mishiko

Poor Revy, she didn't know it was her, but that was understandable. She looked for a chair and sat down with them. She kept her coat on that was very large. Ohta floated about and landed on her lap. Kaito seemed to be interested in her companion as she also listened to Revy ask about it. Her black mirror eyes looked at Revy and Kaito, the red X-shaped pupils directed at Revy specifically and then at Kaito while in a relaxing posture. "My day has been livable, so grand enough," she gave a small smile as she was unsure how to get the subject out that she wanted to speak on.

First, the subject of her companion, "They are my Zenko, they serve me as my messenger. As you'd know their species as, they're a kitsune or Fox in their smallest form. Someday they will become a Tenko," she picked them up in their arms and snuggled them with a calm facial expression. "Their genders are not known till they get all their tails and a human form," she put them back down and pets them. "I don't mind talking about them," she wa pretty open, just not about herself. "Yep, yep! My lady is very loving to me," it spoke in their neutral tone with a smile on their face.

#5Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:10 am

Kaito

He put the book back in the portal and he looked at the woman. "That is good to hear as lots of things have been going wrong or side ways, like the world was ready to set ablaze at the smallest spark." He wonders what they owe the pleasure of her joining them today along with her little friend and if she had business with him or if it was simply pleasure to meet him, but he guesses it might also just to be able to meet Revy in the flesh as she hadn't seen her when they took on the other thing. He realized that he hadn't seen her order a drink or anything to his knowledge. "I am sorry I am a horrible host was there a drink or snack that you or your partner would like?" He smiled at the woman and he partner seeing if they needed or wanted anything as he had rudely not asked before hand.

"If you say so Kai. So what is your story ma'am?" She used a respectable even tone as the other woman kind of unnerved her a bit if she had to be honest more feeling the woman is looking through her and at really at her so she figured that  she would ask what this woman may need or want with them as not a lot of people join them when they sit so it is a bit out of the norm especially with a stranger of all things to her.

Revy hears the other with them at the table speak and she smiles to it.  "I would hope so would be loving to you as Kaito says the early years of children and creatures lives are the most important, it is where they learn trust and love as well as skills and interests." Kaito looked away a bit red in the face as he hadn't expected Revy to say he had said it. Revy sees this and she giggled at Kaito and gently elbows him for acting embarrassed about saying things that make sense and from him looking at child raising books and things to learn. Revy looks back to the woman and wonders if this woman can be trusted or if she is another person that needs to be watched out for as she sips her hot cocoa.
(392)
(920)

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#6Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:09 pm

Mishiko

"Mmm, I will take a Mango, pineapple with strawberry smoothie," she ordered since they offered. Ohta didn't know human drinks so they decided not to get anything. It was as if the building heard her as a waitress came by with her drink soon after Kaito and the cat stopped talking. She took her drink and a sip before putting it down. Ever since she came back from the Heavenly Realm, she began to favor this drink. Instead of answering the question, she gave a light smile as her black eyes gazed at them. "I would have brought Suza, but she is with my brothers. Furthermore, I suppose it is in its' own right that I come clean and tell you Kaito that I am Quillareine," she gave a frown as she was unsure how to explain it fully.

"I did die, mind you, horribly so, but things happened and here I am," she decided to drop the bomb like that before taking a drink of her smoothie. "So Revy, you already know my story as Quillareine, and I hope that info stays here... and only here." she responded back to the question.

#7Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:22 am

Kaito

Kaito ordered the drink for her from a waitress and he listened to what she had to say and he narrowed his eyes at her and he wonders if it was true or not. She didn't look or smell like Quilla did, so it is a bit farfetched to him as her drink came he was unsure how to even say something to that without making him self sound fully skeptical of her as she had seen him the other time but had said nothing to him besides the fact that Quilla was dead plus he said other things and he hadn't seen any type of reaction really from the woman to show she even really knew him out side of the crap people talked about him having an exceed named Revy that was usually with him at all times.  

"I am sorry to say but you are kinda gonna have to prove that some how. As from my limited meeting time with you here and there you have acted like a totally different person, than the woman I had known." He rubs the back of his head as he laughed softly as he wants to make sure before he just blindly trusts someone cause in their line of work blind trust is more likely to get yourself back stabbed or in a decent bit of trouble, but he doesn't want to be insulting to the woman for all he knows she could have been a fan of Quilla the seemly dead friend he hadn't even known he lost while he was off traveling and constantly fighting things or fixing other peoples problems.

Revy looks the woman up and down and she blinks at her saying she is Quilla, she also has some doubts as this woman was seemly far younger looking and looks far less battle worn than the Quilla they had known but she also has no idea how this woman could even prove who she was even if Kaito was asking for it. Revy wants to believe the dead woman wasn't dead but also death isn't such an easy thing to over come or even if you over came death why would you look far younger and act and speak differently. Rebirth would make sense but that should bring them back as a new born not a grown younger woman. She wonders if this was some how an effect of the raiders and Kaito messing with dimensions. She rubs her head as she was now getting a headache from trying to think how this could make sense and she sips her cocoa in hopes the woman can just prove it to Kaito some how.
(447)
(1,367)

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:27 am

Mishiko

A part of her, the old her, felt hurt that he didn't believe her. After some of the things they've done and been through, even not much, was enough to become friends. She did not know how close they were in his eyes so she sucked on her smoothie and tried to think. Didn't he know about her going to Joya? Did he not get her letter from the mail boy? Her eyes flickered to him and Revy and then to the table. She sighed and put down her cup. Her black mirror eyes looked at the table still, "Well, I suppose I can start by saying you told me what a hug was, a hug I never had before while I was Quillareine, the time we had at the picnic. As well as fighting the dragon woman, saving Suza and finally the Zoo where I fell asleep and Suza," she chuckled, "She ran off from you because she thought you were being a meanie,~" she teased in her ghostly soft tone.

"You felt unworthy of being her Godfather, yet I disagree as it's a silly thing to fuss over," her eyes half-closed, "I... went to Joya after that, a lot,..." she had sorrow and pain in her tone as she thought of the things that happened since then. To her innocent, pure Quillareine self.

#9Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:36 am

Kaito

"I guess I see why I felt a bit strange around you. Yeah you are right it was a dumb thing to fuss over, I just hold myself to a standard that fits that honor I guess." He rubs the back of his head as he knows he was not fully wrong that he should be better, but he also knows that he is also being a bit to hard on himself, but she had fully proved who she was to him though she probably could have done it with the hug thing and the picnic thing. "Sorry if I offended you by asking you to prove it, you can never be too careful. I have been impersonated at one point when I was far less famous and some people believed they were me and Revy." He wished he was joking but he was not joking. He sips his cocoa and he wonders what happened to her as she said that last part she sounded very very unhappy.

"Did something happen to you in Joya while you were there? I hope it wasn't something too bad." He said that but her tone had already given away that it was probably very bad what ever had happened to her and he is unsure if she would really like to share that kind of thing with him of all people as he hadn't even known she had died and he had asked for her to prove that she was really who she claimed to be.
(253)
(1,620)

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#10Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:11 pm

Mishiko

She waved her hand, "I took no offense, Kaito," Mishiko's gaze now rests at the table as she thought of the things she had went through at Joya. The torment and punishments she had to endure alone since no one else was around. The pureness of what Kaito knew was tarnished mostly by those people as one cannot really go back to how they were before something like that had happened. She gave a small smirk, "I doubt such a gruesome and gloomy story would be appropriate in a place such as this," she paused.

"I just know I am not finished with my business with that country just yet," she huffed realizing that her drink was all gone. Her eyes looked at them as she felt like she could at least give them some kind of answer, "But to put it firm, I got to see Joya in and out, know things and live to tell the tale... to do something about it," she whispered ghostly with a hint of her normal alluring tone.

"Any who, doppelgangers, huh? I'd feel bad for anyone who tried to copy me and walk right into Joya," she found it amusing since she was dead according to them, but Ayame still hasn't seen 'her'. They'd die faster than a rabbit in a river of piranhas.

#11Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:41 am

Kaito

"That is fine I guess I didn't really expect you to tell me as you were probably humiliated and endlessly tortured and wanting so badly for it to be over. Probably felt like you were more an animal than a person, feeling a feeling of being dirty on the inside that you just  can't get out or off no matter how hard you try or scrub at the filth you  see on yourself. I guess all I can say to that is not to allow it to ruin your life as you are here once again and have a second lease on life with the people that you at least care about in some compacity. I know I shouldn't be talking as I hadn't known about your death so I am a pretty terrible friend to you, and god father to your daughter as if you hadn't come back she might have been alone." Kaito sighed a bit as he had probably over stepped his boundary with the woman and he needs to stop doing such things as putting his nose in other business often as of late just lead to people he cared about being killed and he seemed to be endlessly clueless that they died as he feels that he is not worth a lot so they just left and didn't tell him.

He looked at her once again as she said that she still had business in the country. "Make sure you don't just rush back into you death again Suzaku needs you in her life." He knows he is probably just being over dramatic with that but he figures that she will do the right thing as she is a strong woman on her own, she doesn't need a guy that can't even keep his own life out of trouble and together telling her how to live her life if she wants to live a bit more recklessly. He wonders if anyone would really be dumb enough to try and copy either of her looks and walk into the lions den that is Joya. Kaito didn't seem to have any trouble in Joya as it seemed that most people their ignored or didn't bother him, probably cause of how famous he is from a different country so they don't want to test him and find out he is as the rumors say he is if you cross him.

"Did you need a refill?" He looked as if he was ready to raise his hand and attempt to get a ho ho hostess to come and take care of the woman's refill. Revy finished her hot cocoa and she wipes off her face with the napkin as she wonders what all they can really do from here as it seemed that Quilla was alive but not really Quilla anymore but that was good Revy guessed as she thinks from the rumors she heard that Quilla was in a thing with the guy that took off from Blue Pegasus and helped Eternal Nightmare fight off the team of three that tried to collect on one of its members but she wasn't sure and she figured it was not right to ask about Mishiko's love life or even if she had told the guy that she had returned from the grave he might have been mourning her at.
(565)
(2,185)

#12Mishiko 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:01 pm

Mishiko

"That will put it mildly," she muttered with a small smile. Her eyes felt tired as there was an unending supply of things to do. She gave a light smile to Kaito and Revy as she squeezed her cup, "Suza has been with either Akuko who has been getting better or with my siblings who spoil her to no ends," she assured him as even if she was in danger, Suza will not step in the danger that Mishiko herself was forced to do. "Changing things about the world is no small feat and is quite dangerous so I will continue down that path till the Joyan people are free of what is actually happening to it and the other places," she was discreet as to what she means, but it was obvious that her and Joya had a large history.

Kaito knew Quilla was sold as a slave to the rich and high-ranking nobles. Ohta snuggled against her as she kept on holding. Someday Ohta will soak up enough essence for them to become who they were meant to be, a Divine Beast, a ninetails who was nerfed to oblivion by Inari themselves for some reason. Maybe the fear of how powerful the ninetails version was? A threat perhaps just like herself before she was nerfed. For now, everyone just sees a puffball with large eyes. She swayed her hand and smiled at him, "No need, but I do want to know what you have been up to since our little meeting in the Cabin,~ and beforehand, didn't realize you and Yuurei knew each other so well," she teased. "It wasn't easy to get off the island that Cthulhu left me on...", she muttered softly.

#13Kaito 

It’s a winterful life (Mishiko)[Relaxation/Santa's list] Empty Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:50 pm

Kaito

"Yeah but danger is a normal thing in nearly all daily routine." Kaito hears her question about what he had been doing since they had last spoke saw each other in the cabin. He doesn't think he has really done anything since the cabin. "Mostly just doing daily things like requests." He really didn't live a very action packed life just one of him doing what he can while he can, nothing big mostly just normal level things and just trying not to end up on the lunch plate of a giant beast or on the end of a spear with his head looking into the distance cause the freako that put his head there thought that it would look arty to have it facing the sun set or sun raise. "How about you Mishiko what have you been doing since the Cabin?" Kaito isn't sure what he should expect to come out of her mouth toward him rather it be good or bad this was probably was going to be probably a decent start to hear on her and what might be happening in her world.
(2000+)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum