Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had gone through quite the adventure around Fiore recently. It was interesting, and honestly, he didn’t think it would be something they would do so soon. Being in the North was peaceful and relaxing and honestly, it was amazing. He was catching up on all the paperwork that he needed to do. He was doing all of them as quickly as he could. It was good work, and he was happy to do it. While he was doing it, he knew today would be a day when he would go to work today. He would hear the door knock soon enough, which would bring him to take a pause from his work.

He would lean back on his chair as he figured he would let the guy know to come in.

“Come on in.” He said to whoever was on the other side of the door.

They would open the door and it would be the person he expected it to be.

#2Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:44 pm

Yuurei

The person would wave to Yuurei and he would see Renji sleeping. He would walk over to his boss, and he would hand over the letter that was for him. Yuurei would see this, and he would smile at him as if he was happy that he had brought this to him.

“Thank you for bringing this to me.” He said to him.

The man would bow slightly to him before he would turn, and he would leave Yuurei’s room. He would close the door behind him, and the light mage would open the letter without a problem. He would read through it, and he would have a smirk on his face because this time it was from Mr. Cliff. He thought he would need him sooner, but it seemed like he was doing fine without him until now. Still, it meant that they were going to be working today and it would be mining.

155|320

#3Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:44 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would get up from his seat and would stretch his arms into the air. It was something he had always done, and he would look over to Renji. He figured it was time to wake up his friend. He would have used the key today, but where they were going, there wasn’t a door.

“Hey Renji we’re going to do a job for Mr. Cliff. I need you there with me.” He said to Renji as he waited for his friend to get up.

Renji would hear this, and he would open his eyes as he would stand. He would stretch his arms into the air as he would walk to Yuurei. After that, he would climb on his friend’s right shoulder, and he would wipe his eyes.

“Alright let’s be on our way.” He said to Yuurei as he was ready to start this and get it over with all at the same time.

156|476

#4Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his friend and he would walk over to the window. He would open it and he would jump out of it as his cape had kept him in the air. He would close the window before he started moving through the sky. His speed moved at its fullest in a matter of seconds and he would keep going through the path ahead of him. Renji would close his eyes as he was not adjusted to being awake still. Yuurei would move through the sky as it wouldn’t take long for him to see the Dawncliff Mines from where he was. He would continue to push forward, and when he got near, he would start descending.

He would land on the ground without a problem, and he would look around to see that there were people on break around him. They would wave at Yuurei and he would wave back. He was happy that they were enjoying him joining him in these types of jobs.

167|643

#5Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make his way to the entrance of the Mine because he knew it would be where Mr. Cliff would be. He kept moving through the area on foot, and Renji would get off his shoulder. He would walk by his friend’s side as he didn’t want to gain weight. The Nephilim kept moving through the area, and he would soon see the person he came here for. He would move to him, and when he got close enough, he would come to a stop. He would see that he was with his bodyguards still, which was fine on his part. Mr. Cliff would see that Yuurei had arrived, and he would have a smile on his face. He was glad that he had arrived because he could get his minerals now.

He would walk toward the two of them and he would look at them as he was rubbing his hands together.

154|797

#6Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Yuurei

“I’m glad you two could come when you got the letter. I was hoping I would see you two, but I guess you enjoy making jewels. I have a client who needs minerals inside of the mine. I still have a lot of supplies at my shop, so don’t worry about me.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei was fine with helping him out as well as getting materials for his client. He would look at the bodyguards, and then at Mr. Cliff. He would nod as he knew why he looked at the bodyguards. He would nudge them to go to Yuurei and they would do just that. They would look at him, and he would just have a smile on his face the entire time.

“How are you two doing? You got my equipment?” He asked them.

They would look at him, but they would stay quiet. They didn’t want to chat with him and say the wrong thing to him.

162|959

#7Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Yuurei

The first bodyguard would hand over Yuurei the hardhat. He would check it out as he was making sure that it wasn’t faulty. Once he had hit it a bit, he would see that he would be fine with it. He would keep it on his head as he would look at the next bodyguard. He would hand Yuurei the pickax that he would use in the mine. When he got a hold of it, the Nephilim would swing it in the air a couple of times. As he was doing, the ax itself wouldn’t fly off, which was a good thing. When he saw that his equipment was all good, he would put the pickax on his shoulder, and he would look down at Renji.

“Alright Renji let’s be on our way.” He said to his friend.

Renji would nod when he heard this as he was fine with this. The two of them would start walking to the entrance of the mine.

164|1123

#8Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would enter the mine together and it was as lit as always. The duo would move through the path without anybody hindering them. Their travels would get them through to the two paths that were in front of them. Yuurei would quickly choose the right path, and they would push through it together. They moved through the lit thin path as they would make it to the place where they wanted to go. There, they would see that there was nobody around here still. They would keep moving through the mine as they knew they would see people soon enough. They would travel a couple of minutes, and they would see people working hard.

This was good, and he kept moving as they were too busy to see who was walking around. They kept moving because they were going deeper into the mine to work. They wanted to leave the minerals around here for those who worked here.

161|1284

#9Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would eventually find the place they would be working in. There was nobody around, which meant that they were safe to start working. They didn’t want a cave-in to happen to someone that was close to them. Yuurei would move his arms around as he would move over to one of the walls. He was good at doing this as it was something he had done for quite some time. He would start hammering down and he would loosen the minerals that were on the wall. Renji would watch him as he was waiting for Yuurei to finish his work. Once the Nephilim were done the materials would fall to the ground, and he would walk over to the next spot. Renji would go to the materials that would fall and he would pick them up and place them inside his special bag. Once he did that, he would run to Yuurei.

155|1439

#10Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would continue working through the area together. They were working smoothly with each other as they were moving through the place. It would seem like Yuurei was working much faster than he could before. It would seem like he was getting used to this and at the same time getting stronger. This was good because it meant that they could get out of here quickly. It would take a while as Yuurei was making sure that he would get enough for Mr. Cliff, so he wouldn’t bother them for some time. He didn’t mind it anymore, but he was still thinking about the people that worked there. It wouldn’t take long, but they would soon be done with what they were doing. He would look over to Renji with a smile on his face as his friend had collected the last of the materials that were on the floor.

“Are you ready to go?” He would ask him waiting for an answer.

“Yes, I am. I want to take a shower after this and then grab something to eat.” He would say to Yuurei.

187|1626

#11Yuurei 

What's Mine is Mine PT. 19 (Neutral) Empty Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Yuurei

The two of them would start walking through the mine they finished working in. They would see everybody that was still working hard, and he would respect it. They did their thing, and he was proud of the people here. He kept moving through the path without stopping. He didn’t have time for that as he was moving through the area quickly. He would continue to move through the place as he had gone through the fork in the road. Soon he would reach the exit of the mine and he would see that Mr. Cliff and his bodyguards were waiting for him there. He would look at Renji and he would open his bag and the materials would appear in the wheelbarrow that he had brought with him. When they were done, Mr. Cliff would hand Yuurei the jewels. The light mage knew that it would be the correct amount, and he would say his goodbyes to Mr. Cliff. Yuurei would pick up Renji onto his shoulder and they would be on their way to the guild to take a shower and then get something to eat.

188|1814 (10 % reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum