Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medicare (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Medicare (Good) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was in Baska thanks to the carriage that took him into the city. Now that he was here, he was trying to figure out what job he wanted to do. He was looking at the options, and one would stick out more than the other. There were people who needed medicine and the hospital they get it from was too busy to deliver them. He would nod a bit because helping these people would be great for the future. The light mage would take the job without hesitating and he would head over to the hospital. It wouldn’t take him long to arrive at the location he would simply enter the facility.

He would look around to see truly how busy everything was. He knew they needed his help, and one of the doctors there would come to a stop in front of him.

“How can I help you?” He asked Yuurei wondered why he was here.

#2Yuurei 

Medicare (Good) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would take out the job application and show it to Gerard. The doctor would nod as he was happy someone decided to take the job.

“What do you need me to do here?” He asked wondering what he would say to him.

“At this moment I need you to follow me, so I can check if you got any symptoms of Cold Colliers.” He said to Yuurei as he started moving.

The light mage didn’t know what that was, but he followed the doctor without hesitating. It wouldn’t take them long, but they would get into a room, and the doctor would start getting to work. He would check his vitals and run a bunch of quick tests. When he was all done, he would see that Yuurei was healthy and doing well for himself. That meant he could have him hand these drugs to those who needed them without contaminating things. He would put everything away before he looked at Yuurei.

#3Yuurei 

Medicare (Good) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:24 pm

Yuurei

“I need you to go on the urgent delivery. There are two people who need their prescription and we can't deliver it to them because we’re too busy here taking care of sickness. Do you think you could do this for me?” He asked Yuurei hoping to get a good answer.

Yuurei would smile at him with Renji on his shoulder and they would give him a thumbs up.

“I don’t mind doing that at all. If you would be so kind as to give me directions to their homes on a paper I will get it to them.” He said to him.

Gerard would hear this and he would grab the white bags and hand them to Yuurei. After he did that, he would get a sheet of paper and right on how to get to both the patient’s homes. Once he was done with that he would give that to the light mage. When he got what he needed, he would leave the room and out of the hospital. It was a simple job, and he was going to help people get better.

#4Yuurei 

Medicare (Good) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:24 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make his way through the city of Baska as he was following the directions given to him. It wouldn’t take long, but he would find himself at the first patient’s home and he would knock on the door. When someone opened, he would ask if the person who lived there was the client he was delivering to. When they confirmed it, Yuurei would hand over one of the white bags to them explaining that this was from the hospital, and it was their medication. Once the exchange was over, Yuurei would be on his way to the second location as he didn’t waste any time.

He didn’t know how sick they were, so he rushed to the second location. His quick pace would get to the second location without a problem. When he got there, he would repeat the same step as he did the first time and once, he was done he would have a huge smile on his face as this was great. Now he needed to return to Gerard.

#5Yuurei 

Medicare (Good) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would head back to the hospital as he would go at a fast pace, he would make it there without a problem. He would enter it again as he would look around for Gerard. It wouldn’t be too hard to find the man as he traversed through the big facility. When he found him, the doctor would approach with a smile on his face as he expected good news. Yuurei would approach him as well to tell him what he had done.

“I deliver the two bags to the patients. They should be fine and taken care of for now. So you can do your job here without worry.” He said to Gerard.

The doctor would nod as he was thanking Yuurei before, he had given him a bag of jewels for his work. The half-elf would nod and bow slightly thanking him for the reward, before making his exit out of the hospital. It seemed like there was something going on in this city and he was here to try and figure it out.

843/500
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum