Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

March into the Future[Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:56 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 730 | TAG: @Kazimir Seiryu | GUILDMASTER 

"And I can say the same for yourself~... I haven't really seen you cut loose since the Grand Magic Games. Though I suppose that's generally a good thing. For people like you or me to truly let go, we should try and find ourselves a deserted patch of landscape we can rearrange~", she winked back before rubbing behind her neck, a comment made not out of pride or arrogance, but simple self awareness of the power they wielded, and the responsibility that came with it.

They couldn't really fight all out against an opponent of their levels in the middle of their respective cities. If anything, Alisa always tried to look for a deserted patch of beach or forest nobody would visit if she wanted to train some of her more powerful spells. She didn't need to ask him to know Kazimir understood this all too well, any good guildmaster of sufficient power would. And that's one of the reasons that made him such a dependable ally:

"Mmmm, I wont rule out the possibility...", Alisa replied, crossing her arms as she nodded, tilting her head into her hand as she rubbed her temple, "But at the same time, somebody needs to stay back and keep the guild safe. So I sure hope things never get that desperate."

After all, both Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail had rather powerful members numbered among their ranks... If there were threats they couldn't tackle to the point where the Guildmasters themselves had to step in... It would most likely turn into a pyrric victory at best:

"You and me both... Power fluctuates as time passes, even as you grow stronger in some ways, you'll inevitably lose some abilities you neglect...", Alisa almost immediately thought back to the abilities she once wielded that transcended the limits of human potential, which she'd lost due to lack of use... Part of it due to never finding the reason to use them. She looked at the pale nectar in her glass, admiring how the sunlight beamed off the beverage before taking a sip, "I suppose you and me both have plenty to improve."

But even simply developing their own power would scarcely give them the upper hand they needed... Alisa knew that frustrating truth all too well, and she imagined Kazimir did too. They'd reached a plateau of power from which progress, albeit possible, was now far slower than it had ever been. Their lifespans paled in comparison to those of beings who'd had thousands of years to nurture their own power. With such a grueling gap in front of them. They'd need every advantage they could possibly use:

"Hmmm... That sounds like an awfully self centered goal... But the fact that he needed to jump through so many hoops only goes to show just how difficult crossing dimensions has become, even for them.", she added, placing her glass back down on the table as she tucked a loose black lock behind her ear, just as a gust of wind blew across the plaza, "Fufu~... Her power is her own merit really, I've only really taught her how to use it."

Alisa cupped her cheek, a humbled look drawing on her face, for she really couldn't take credit for how far Esperia had gotten. Even with the best teachers, no student can ever succeed without the will to do so. Alisa could only show her the way, her way, or at least that which she believed Esperia would benefit from the most. The girl didn't always walk through it, but she was happy if at least some of those lessons stuck with her:

"Mmmm, we'd have the element of surprise, since I don't imagine they can ever predict when a whimsical mage will decide to show up in their realm. I don't know if either Kaito or Esperia ever even tried reaching into the heavens, but I'd assume they did if for no reason other than simple curiosity."

They may have no leads, but the existence of this magic clearly proved that it was possible to reach those realms from earthland... At the same time:

"Though we do need to stay mindful... If it's possible for specific magics to peer through the veil from our end... There's no reason they can't do the same from their end with the right magic at their disposal.", she warned, leaning back over the table, arms crossed, "Difficult, certainly... But not impossible by any stretch of the word."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Kazimir Seiryu 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:31 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Oh," Kaz gave a nervous laugh When Alisa mentioned seeing him cut loose. It had been some time since he was in the spotlight with combat. "I've tried to keep a low profile. But there are some new tactics I've been working on." He rubbed his forearm. "Still have a few things to iron out myself...Honestly... I feel like I've put my body through a lot and in someways I'm surprised I'm still alive." Most of it was due to the number of times his species had been changed to that of another.

"Yes," he agreed with the patch of land and leaned higher in his chair to see if he could spot any open paths in the distance. "My magic can be pretty destructive. So It's been tricky trying to hone it when I fight in smaller areas." With his focus on wide range wind attacks...he had been known for knocking out a building or two.

The wind mage was interested in the idea of training together, especially with how rare a chance it was for the two of them to meet. let alone be able to train with someone stronger than himself. He could only smile a little at the thought of some pesky reporter trying to get the scoop on two wizard saints training together.

He leaned back down in his seat as she talked about the loss of abilities. Something that reminded him of the strange power that he once held. "Yeah...There are some gifts I still wish I had. I never thought about it before now but...speaking of the difference between deities and mortals. I lost the ability a long time ago. But I brought someone back to life once, with a magic that I had. And if humans can wield that kind of power. Then surely the realm of deities is closer than we thought." It was easy to have forgotten the foundation of Phoenix Feather was with the flaming bird. With it, came the ability to resurrect someone.

"True. And from the way he was talking, he wasn't aware of any other angels left behind. That he knew about anyway. It was a pretty self-centered goal. But I would jump through a lot of hoops to return to my homeland too." He thought, especially if he was trapped in a world where so many people would try to kill him. Although it was drastic and there may have been more to the seraphim's plan. But none of that mattered now.

"Whimsical huh," he joked back at the term. But they did indeed have the element of surprise as long as they weren't being watched. Which sometimes is all you needed. The hard part would be forming the plan for after their entry.

"I'm not sure how many people Kaito can bring through or if he can sustain a window open to that world. I'll need to speak with him about that. We don't have much to go on but Sounds like we have the bones of a plan though. See how much it takes to cross that threshold...and in the meantime, we can investigate the church. I may be able to sneak into some of their deeper chambers," he looked up and made eye contact with Alisa. A serious flash in his eyes, as what he suggested could go down a path of no return.

It was reassuring hearing her say that she also believed the task of taking them on wasn't impossible. They had to be careful not to turn it into a bloody battle that bleed into the innocents of earthland too. "If we open this box...we may cause a lot of anger and retribution could fall on the people?"

#28Alisa 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:39 am

Alisa

WORDS: 730 | TAG: @Kazimir Seiryu | GUILDMASTER 

"Don't sell yourself short... I'm sure it's far more honed than most people can ever dream of achieving~"

Indeed, they'd only seen a glimpse of each other's abilities from their time in the grand magic games, and she didn't even know just how far the man had grown since those past four years that had since passed. Smiling softly as watched the man describe the power upon which she relied, she knew she was defenitely the underdog here, considering the interaction between their magics:

"What is it that sets a deity apart from a mortal anyway...? Power, reverence, longevity?", Alisa shrugged, her smile widening as she spoke of godhood in the kind of lackadaisical manner she'd nurtured this whole time as her power grew. She could imagine many people would look at the two of them as Gods in their own right, even though they'd come from the same humble beginnings a mere couple decades ago, "There's nothing a God can do that anybody else can't either, given enough effort and time to develop their power."

A mere blink of an eye in the lifetime of a divine being, which made it all the more striking that they could do so in such short periods of time. Stirring the wine glass in hand, she brought it up to her lips for a long sip... She found it rather impressive that he ad the power to literally bring people back to life, but at the same time, the fact that he mentioned only doing it once made her decide against inquiring further on it:

"A shame... Would have proved far easier for us to catch and question a single straggler than face off with an entire legion of them when they're fighting at home.", she shook her head, right before a devious hint drew on her face as she spoke, as the mere act of bouncing ideas with a like minded person worked wonders, "Though at the same time, we could probably find some way of capturing one of them and take them somewhere their friends can't reach."

More so than the barest of bones, they actually had a relatively viable plan, at least to get them started. Find out what the Seraphim are planning, why did the create a whole fake religion, and rid the land of their influence. Whatever beings people worshipped, they spoke for none of them:

"Indeed... Though fortunately for us, we really needn't get our hands on more than one at a time... Find one, extract as much information as we can, and then think about our next mark. I can take care of that part if necessary. We can work our way to bigger targets like stepping stones, while we nurture our power for the battles to come."

This wasn't the first time she had to use... Questionable methods to gleam information from her enemies. Many years had passed since her darker days as a demon hunter, but thankfully, her methods had evolved just as easily. She wouldn't need to use such crass, inelegant means like torture to do so, she simply needed to use an artifact she'd recently acquired, one that allowed her to read a foe's mind like a veritable book. Alas, no plan ever goes perfectly, no matter how thought out or detailed it may seem at first glance. Shaking her head, Alisa sighed as she looked down into her glass:

"The Seraphim already showed what their plans for Earthland entailed. Only the gates between worlds protect us from both them and the demons.", she spoke, finally turning her gaze up to Kazimir, "Whatever they might try to do in retaliation won't be much worse than what they've already done during the demonic invasions."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Kazimir Seiryu 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:31 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Seems you're right. A good handful of the mages in Fiore alone have powers that some would consider divinely powerful," He agreed. It was becoming increasingly easy to see the small gap between deities and mortals closing in. It made him wonder if the deities themselves began as mortals once.

"True," He let his words trail. He could have apprehended the angel for questioning. He wouldn't admit it out loud. But Kaz would have never let the angel go. He may have proved too dangerous to let live, and they had a score to settle. He worried in that moment he may not have been able to stop himself if he wanted to.

He leaned back in the chair once more with a curious brow. "I supposed there may be more stragglers or if we play our cards right, we can slip in and take one from their realm and back to ours."

"Agreed. We'll have to take it slow. really slow if we are going to not only upset the angels but in mortal supporters they may have. Along with the Church of course. If we aren't careful, we'll end up taking ourselves an enemy of the church." He spoke but he didn't necessarily seem too worried about it. It was a religion that was different than his. A society built on customs that hadn't been woven into the fabric of the community he came from. To the wind mage, they were just another elite organization that flexed power. He knew how powerful they were, but none of the social ramifications mattered to a man that followed a different religious path.

Kaz swallowed, thinking back to the incursions. Thinking back to Nerva yet again. It had been so long and still, his effects were vibrating through time. "Yeah...they stopped being very discreet about things. Hopefully, we can uncover why they are choosing to act now. But we at least have a good plan. I'll speak with Kaito about the spectrum of his dimensional abilities. If we could find a Nephilim it may be worth looking into the details of their change. More races and shifting has been happening recently and maybe we could peace together more by interrogating those given grace by the Seraphim and what their mission is." Arms crossed over his chest in thought. He knew of two nephilim. Both were strangely aloof though. Which didn't help with the mystery of it all.

#30Alisa 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 430 | TAG: @Kazimir Seiryu | GUILDMASTER 

Alisa's brow twitched as she thought about the threat the church posed... Finding her bottle just about empty, she poured the last few trickles between each of ther glasses and brought hers up for a sip. She'd been too preoccupied with the Seraphim, and their immense power, but Kazimir raised a fair point.

"The church would be a far more troublesome foe... Unlike the Seraphim, their power runs deep and rests in our world.", feeling that knot forming in her brow, she brought a hand up to her chin as she idly mused on their options. The church symbolized a faith she had nothing against, after all, it's natural for people to revere almighty beings... However, the sheer number of believers made it a powerful organization, if an obviously corrupt one as their recent encounter had shown, "If we can get our hands on them, might be easier to target the Seraphim before we make an enemy of the church."

Truly, this was the most dangerous part of their plan... Not that trying to hunt angels was a risk free endeavor, considering the power they held. But if they played their cards right, they could use the barrier between realms as an unsurmountable barricade. Tipping off the church on the other hand... Nobody knows what measures those old bishops and cardinals would stoop down to if they felt their power threatened:

"If need be, I can always have a word with Esperia as well. She held that magic for a long time before Kaito did, her experience should prove useful.", Alisa nodded, flashing him a soft, yet determined smile. She knew about this magic, but she'd never felt it at her fingertips...

So she really had no clue as to how it would behave when pushed to the limits in this manner. After all, the dimensional magic user would have to pierce past a barrier that had been sealed shut so tightly neither Demons nor Seraphim could slip through:

"Well, my wife is a Nephilim... Though she doesn't seem to know much about which Seraphim she's contracted with...", she shook her head, "And if a Nephilim as strong as her doesn't know, I have to wonder just how much we could get out of any of them. Still, it's better than nothing... Even if Sofia doesn't know, perhaps we can find one who does?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Kazimir Seiryu 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:43 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"The Seraphim pose a lot of physical danger," he crossed his arms and let out a small sigh, "The church poses a lot of societal danger. It would make navigating around troublesome if they really took an interest in us." He looked up at the sky. Nonetheless, it was work that needed to be done. He was ready for something knew to dive a little more into. Who would have thought this simple meeting would have turned into something like this. Something with so many ramifications.

"I agree. targeting the Seraphim may be easier. I'll still do some digging around into the church though. But it may be safest as you say, to investigate the Seraphim we know of. Demons too perhaps," he tilted his head to the side. More information could never hurt.

Esperia did have a strange ability when she saw her years ago. The woman seemed to traverse the plans freely and know a great deal about them. The wind mage couldn't help but to look down at his hands that were folded on the table. With such great power out there...what could he do to further elevate his own magic.

"Ah yes," he responded to remembering that Sofia was a Nephilim. "It seems to be dependent on the Seraphim. I had to struggle to get the one that turned me to speak."

"It would be a good starting point. Talk to the ones we know. And our dimension jumpers. Then meet back up to make the next part of the plan then. And of course, we'll need to make time to train ourselves." It all seemed like a lot but they had a roadmap. One that gave them a solid path to trudge down.

The wind mage scooted out of his chair and stood up. The weight of the moment hung onto his shoulders. "Seems our family reunion turned into something much more complicated. I'll get to work finding some information on my end. What say we meet up somewhere not too long from now and begin training and share whatever info we have gathered?"

Exit

Last edited by Kazimir Seiryu on Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#32Alisa 

March into the Future[Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:37 am

Alisa

WORDS: 430 | TAG: @Kazimir Seiryu | GUILDMASTER 

That's a fitting way to describe it... Alisa felt far more comfortable tackling the physical danger, after all, as a guild master she had a responsibility to protect not only her guild, but the citizens of the South who entrusted their defense to Blue Pegasus:

"Good thinking, demons could be a good source of information. Feels like for however much they may hate us, they hate the Seraphim even more.", Alisa knew for a fact that demons can't really be trusted but even if they wouldn't share their information easily, there ought be something they could learn from them.

Her brow furrowed as Kazimir explained how the Seraphim he contracted with never really filled him in on any significant details, feeling a smidge of annoyance at how these powerful beings simply gift you with so much power without any real explanation, almost as though they want to keep you in your debt while acting as though they're moved only by the goodness of their hearts. Alisa's cynicism knew no bounds after what happened during the demonic invasions, and had only grown after this chance encounter:

"She's never told me much about the one who turned her... I know she'd have told me if she could, which makes me think this one didn't really tell her much either.", Alisa nodded, partly wondering if they'd ever meet a Nephilim who would have the answers they sought.

She had some measure of hope for that lead to pan out, but as it were, the two of them had already hashed out as much as they possibly could. A plan riddled with uncertainties and unknown variables, but about as solid as they could possibly find until they actually tried to make it a reality:

"Mmmm, sounds like a plan.", flashing him that cool, collected smile, a look on her face very much unlike that of someone who'd just came face to face with God and decided to declare war on the angelic host of Heaven. As he pushed back the chair, she picked a handful of jewels from her pocket dimension and left them on the table alongside a generous tip for their waiter, before uncrossing her long, elegant legs as she too pushed back the chair and stood up, idly running a hand down that loose, flowing garment around her torso, brushing her fingers down her hair as she reiterated their plan, "I'll see what else I can find on my end, and hopefully I should also find us an adequate place for our training sessions, before we figure out our next step. Take care Kazimir~... Was lovely meeting you again."

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2