Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a Survivor - Ravens, Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

I'm a Survivor - Ravens, Day 2 Empty Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:19 am

Karisa

Kurisa survived with some others, but that woman did not survive that well. She remembered the imagery that it gave her as the veins of color started to bulge. Dying like that or in some other means was not the best way to go. She knew what it was like. She licked her lips and laid against the bench as she wondered where and what to look for. So far she found some items and her food was completely gone. What will she do? After the Plant nation attacked, she felt somewhat groggy as she needed some healing in some sort of way, non-literal. She felt like she needed more items.

-Searching for Item-

I'm a Survivor - Ravens, Day 2 Sigme10
#2Jin Tatsumi 

I'm a Survivor - Ravens, Day 2 Empty Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:57 am

Jin Tatsumi
The plant creatures led an assault in the dark of the night, proving just how dangerous this island could be. Luckily the light mage had joined up with a team of people and were able to survive the first night in the strange place. But something in the bottom of his gut told Jin that this was only the beginning and things were going to go downhill from here if they weren't careful and prepared. The attack had left him weak and woozy but he mustered up enough gumption to make it into the next day. Only this time he focused his efforts on the hunt for items instead. He saw one of the only people he knew on his team head off away from the fishing and hunting sources. Jin turned the other direction and felt it best that they spread out to cover more ground and began his hunt for something to fight off the attacks while some others searched for food.

Searching for an item

#3Takao 

I'm a Survivor - Ravens, Day 2 Empty Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Takao

Ragnar had a rough night last night as he had to solve a stupid puzzle while trying very hard not to be hung. Apparently he did well enough as he wasn't killed by the noose before the event ended and he was asked to leave. Then some monstrous plants attacked his team which he was not fully prepared for, as he didn't have his armor or his weapons with him so he was forced to run. They really did a number on him and he could feel his body getting weaker. In order to prevent him not being prepared again, he would have to go out and locate items in order to help him protect himself.

-Searching for item-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum