Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#76Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Alisa hummed, she made a fair point, and the sculptress had seen enough to understand how true these words rang. The girls parents, the girl herself... They had all died for this cause, all of them doing everything they could to protect the youngest girl. Of course, that statuesque fighter also noticed how that same gesture that permenently captured Espy's attention achieved nothing of the sort in here. Aseria, she called herself. Alisa nodded to the woman's statement:

"Indeed. Lovely to meet you, sadly we'd have to do so with you in this state... I'd have enjoyed meeting you in life."

Hearing the necromancers had already paid for their hubris made her smile widen slightly, a hint of a approval on her face. Whoever sacrifed people to bring this woman back in this crude state deserved to contribute their lives for her sanity. For her to walk this world as close to how she did in life, if only for a bit longer.

"Good. At least something are as they should be...", spoke the sculptress, not so much bitterly, but simply feeling like a modicum of karmic justice had been achieved. Her next question, however, raised Alisa's brow; wondering if the necromancers had really been so callous as to tell her nothing of the era they'd conjured her into, "They didn't even tell you that much... Year 786.", her smile widened, tilting her head slightly as she told Aseria what she really wanted to know, "Esperia is 19 years old~"

Strength is also beauty

"Demons and their shennanigans..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#77Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:30 am

Ryuko

"The year seven hundred and eighty-six?" A hand raised to her chin as she seemingly was pondering about something, yet hearing Alisa say something else caused a smile to emerge on her lips, quite a bright one at that also. "Already nineteen and she still looks so adorable. I bet she won't stop complaining about wanting to grow up." It was true, as a child Esperia already possessed a small and somewhat fragile look that made her so endearing, yet even if the girl often said she would grow up to become a big girl, even after all those years she still remained small of height and adorable in looks. It truly warmed up her heart, as ironic as that might have sounded.

"I'm glad that she is still alright... that means 'they' haven't started their schemes yet." A little frown crossed her visage as she resumed speaking. "I came to deliver a warning Alisa... There are people, a group that mere violence alone can't eradicate. Such is the nature of the power and influence they hold over Fiore. I can't describe them in greater detail, lest the magic they once cast upon my body reawakens and alerts them of this encounter but... They will inevitably seek out Esperia. To them her existence as Asmodeus' vessel is too tempting a bait for them to not bite. Our father once told me a story... I dismissed it as the words of an overprotective father but... after the events I seen and experienced. "They will try to claim Esperia, no matter how low or vile their schemes have to drop. It's not simply because Esperia is Asmodeus' vessel. Due to the nature of her birth, you might as well say that her mother is Asmodeus herself."

Her gaze shifted away for a moment as she continued. "It's for that reason they desire her. A girl with the body of a human being, but the soul of a fledgeling Demon Lord? That's simply too much for them not to be interested. During the time I was alive I was able to shift their attention under the lies that Esperia didn't show any signs of affinity toward Asmodeus' existence, but that deception can't last."

#78Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

As Aseria mulled over the information Alisa gave her, the sculptress merely watched, smiling at the girl's joy over her sister. Indeed, she'd grown into a fine young lady that any older sister could feel proud of, her perverted nature hardly detracting from her purity:

"Oh, you can rest assured on that~", added the tall artist, casually glancing down until her own bosom fell in sight, chuckling as the amusing discussion she'd only just had with the little pervert popped into mind.

It almost made this dreadful spell look like a boon for the two sisters, for they could now have one last chance to catch up, to say all the things the elder's brutal passing never gave them the chance to. Despite the heartwarming potential of a family reunion, Aseria had other ideas in mind. Her ominious words made Alisa frown and cross her arms once again, letting the woman finish before asking the million jewel question:

"And whoever might they be...?", she asked, fully understanding she may need her power to help her lewd little junior. And if she needed power, then knowledge naturally gave way to that, as everyone undoubtedly knew.

Another shady group up to no good huh...? There seemed to be a lot of those these days, far more than Alisa might like. Then again, the only amount she'd truly like is zero, and she doubted that might happen anytime soon. Aseria went on to explain how she cleverly shifted the unknown enemy's attention off of her little sister when she was alive, but such a solution could never permanently distract them. Which the raised woman promptly confirmed... In the end Esperia's own growth would inevitably draw her enemies to her:

"Her mother was Asmodeus...?", Alisa's eyes widened at this statement, then a hand reached up to her chin. What did these cryptic words truly mean? She could only hazard guesses, and eventually surrendered to her curiosity, "...How? Was yout mother Asmodeus' last vessel or...?"

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#79Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:07 am

Ryuko

"Not exactly..." She shook her head lightly as she explained further. "It seems something happened to our mother during the time she became pregnant. Although this is merely an assumption. Those who hold a power like Esperia's tend to develop a certain ability... It could be best described as a merging of psyches within Asmodeus' body. So while our mother was there, by all means was Asmodeus there also. So you could say that she is as much an Eisenberg as she is Asmodeus' daughter."

She shifted her gaze away from Alisa and toward the grand cathedral that loomed in the distance, her hands clenching briefly into fists as if they were meant to be a subtle cue for the sculptress. "So basically the end result led to Asmodeus being impregnated. That is why that adorable little lewdling holds such a strong affinity for the Demon Lord: she is in a way her daughter. She might possess the body of a human, but the essence of a Demon Lord flows through her."

Her gaze sharpened for a moment as she mumbled softly. "And they will, without a doubt try to claim that power for themselves. Unfortunately, from former experiences I can tell you that should they get their hands on Esperia the events that would follow would surely destroy that innocence we adore in her... they would turn her into just a weapon to be wielded as they see fit..."

#80Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

So her mother wasn't the last vessel huh... The woman's explanation did warrant a raised eyebrow from the sculptress, who explained a rather unusual, undeniably perpetual bond with Asmodeus resulting from the Eisenbergs' selective breeding, one that drew the Demon Lord's will before they even hosted her actual soul as Take Over mages:

"That's... Quite the hefty burden to bear...", she commented, sullenly, yet without interrupting the undead sister's explanation, hanging on and mulling over her every word.

Aseria had obviously thought about this for far longer than Alisa did; who knows, perhaps she'd have thought about it as a disembodied soul, throughout the whole time she'd been dead. That said, the sculptress hardly knew exactly what happened after one died nor did she presume to have the answer to that timeless question. Alas, she had plentiful glimpses into the afterlife in the form of ghosts and - in this particular case - the rised dead.

Of course, she spotted that visible sign of anger on the ressurected sister, waking closer and resting a hand on her shoulder. The words she spoke, the scenario she pictured, appalled Alisa as much as Aseria, as the very future she'd do anything to prevent. For the young girl to become someone's tool, be it Lilith or these people, whoever they may be:

"Rest assured... They won't lay touch a single hair on her head if I have anything to do with it.", she spoke, calm and collected, yet wholly resolute... Not letting the seething fury she felt within truly seize hold of her thoughts for a single moment. Espy was her adorable junior, and she strike them all down with furious vengeance the moment they tried getting close to her, "I don't suppose you know their names, do you?"

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#81Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Ryuko

A brief smile lingered on Aseria's lips at Alisa's reassuring words. It was comforting to know she had allies, friends and even a lover to depend on, and even if it reassured her a little, it wasn't like her concerns were entirely dispatched. A hand slowly raised itself to Alisa's own, gently resting the palm of her hand onto it while she leaned in to whisper into the sculptress' ears. "Beware Alisa, the enemy I speak of is one you can't handle by yourself. Should the time happen that they move in earnest..."

She shook her head lightly, as if to clear the gloomy thoughts. "Esperia might just need to find an united front behind those who carry the same intention as you do. It is unfortunate I can't provide a more clear warning, but for the sake of the one I treasure the most... I can't alert them of this encounter."

A soft sigh followed from the young woman before she smiled softly. "But I believe you came here to provide me with a different inquiry: What my plans are for Esperia? I long to see her a final time, when the time is right... I know it will be a painful goodbye for her, but I pray she will find the strength she needs to carry on through it."

#82Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:41 pm

Alisa

When she heard "an enemy she couldn't handle on her own", Alisa's only thought came down to "not yet"... No matter how strong one might be, there's always someone stronger. Then, she just had to get stronger then these guys, strong enough that even they would be powerless against her.

"Don't worry~ I'm pretty resourceful. But, I'll agree I can't watch over Esperia every single day. She'll need other reliable allies if they make their move while im not around.", her gaze shifted to Shalltear for a brief moment, smiling before taking the lycan woman's hand between hers, looking into those eyes with a resolute smile.

Her form may hint at her undead nature, yet her eyes looked very much alive, brimming with love for her sister, and a burning desire to protect her. This love that crossed the line between life and death... However could Alisa not help nurture it with every fiber of her being?

"She has already mourned you.", Alisa noted, shaking her head, "Revisiting that grief might prove painful... But it will also give the chance you need to give your last words. Words she's no doubt missed all this time."

Her warning too should come from Aseria herself, but Alisa didn't see a point mentioning that. Every now and then she caught the woman looking at the cathedral, and couldn't help but think she merely revisited her own time of dying, at a church much smaller than that one... Yet could that perhaps hold any hint to the nature of her warning...? At this point, Alisa had yet to ponder this possibility.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#83Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:53 am

Ryuko

"Indeed~ fortunately she seems to have a knack for drawing people to her." Aseria replied, her lips curved up into a grin as she seemingly was aware of the little adventures her dear sister had been up to. It was not an understatement that Esperia was quite peculiar in that aspect, even able to make friends with the Holy Knights, the sworn enemies of the Demon Lords. Nonetheless, the subject of their conversation soon turned a bit more sober when Alisa expressed her opinion that Esperia had already mourned her, and that while revisiting that pain might have been a horrible experience, it would give her the chance to say her final words, to say a goodbye that both sisters had no doubt longed for.

"I'll make certain that when the time is right she'll hear them in a way that will allow her to move on." She had already an idea in mind on how to best proceed. "I got the feeling she will be revisiting my grave in the company of her girlfriend in the near future. I have no doubt in my mind that should I appear at that time, the strength of their bond and love for each other will mend the pain of our goodbye."

She smiled briefly as her gaze settled onto Alisa's own. "Love is such a peculiar something, I can't say I experienced the same type of affection that Esperia and that girl feel for one another, but I can feel that it is a source of strength for them that will allow the two of them to overcome the odds they will face."

#84Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:50 am

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Alisa giggled at those words, thinking back on her junior. Yup, that she did... Often cute, hopeless little perverts like herself (Liana being the prime example)

"That talent should serve her well in the years to come.", agreed the sculptress, casting a final look at Shalltear before turning back to the Lycan, brushing her long flowing hair behind her

Aseria had the same idea of course, it would have been futile for her to deny her hopes of speaking to her sister one last time. The key here was helping her find the best way of going about this, bring as little pain as possible to the younger sister. Alisa would help her achieve this, no matter what, as she already grown fond of this girl and her drive... Seing her selfless defense of her sister in Esperia's memories helped, true, but meeting her face to face sealed the deal.

"When the time comes, I'll give you a hand. Hopefully, you'll have a proper goodbye.", Alisa nodded, determined and reassuringly, letting the raised woman know she had an ally to count on throughout her continued stay in the world of the living. The two shared a contemplative look, one that made Alisa smile as she glanced up at the moon, once more revealed in all its beauty, as the curtain of clouds drifted away, "Not at all...", she shook her head

Indeed the woman might not have had time to experience romantic love in all its glory, with how young she lost her life... Yet as Alisa crossed her arms, she'd promptly explain her statement:

"You experienced the purest, most beautiful side of love. Those feelings you had for your sister, emotions transcending life and death. Esperia, however, experienced both.", something not even Alisa herself had, and her smile faded for the briefest of instants as she remembered that.

She didn't know what it felt like to have a sibling to look out for, or be looked after by, being a single child...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#85Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Ryuko

Aseria felt her cheeks flush up lightly, seemingly surprised by Alisa's response, but soon started to grin boyishly at her, a hearty laugh escaping her lips. "Hahaha~ if you say it like that I can't help but blush~ But yes, Esperia is one lucky girl on that aspect."

A brief smile lingered on her lips as she shook her had lightly in return, seemingly satisfied with the decision she had made. "I believe that for now it might be best for me to return to the shadows. I'm uncertain if even that busty companion of yours will succeed in keeping my sister's attention sidetracked from your absence for too long."

Turning her back at Alisa she raised a hand lightly in a waving gesture. "It was a pleasure to have met you Alisa, and it helped reassure some of my concerns~" the lass hummed softly, a little hop following as she disappeared into the shadows of the plaza, leaving Alisa with only the silent vampire lass who was pondering carefully about the situation. To think that they would need to figure out the true nature of Aseria's warning... Only time would tell whether they were truly prepared for the dangers that awaited them or not...

#86Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 4 Empty Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Alisa

That rough, wolfish confidence faded into a genuinely girly response for the very first time since their conversation began. She looked pretty cute like that and reminded the sculptress of her younger sister, hopefully still at home and not really hanging around anywhere nearby to spy on them:

"How cute~", Alisa praised, giggling, noting the similarities between the two sisters. And she'd see no end to them anytime soon. The undead lycan mentioned it might be high time to vanish once more, before Espy's curiosity got the better of her. The way she worded it however, got a hearty, elegant laughter from the tall woman, who raised a hand over her lips before narrowing her eyes and smirking, "That was the first trait you thought of, huh...? Guess you two truly are sisters."

Lumen was hardly busty too, at least, compared to herself or a demon Lord she knew of...

"Likewise~ And don't worry, your sister's in good hands.", Alisa smiled at the girl as she walked off, waving in return with one final, "Farewell~..."

Together with a fresh rush of disappointment at not having met this woman in life... Alisa sighed softly, instead hanging on to the older sister's warning about enemies hunting for Esperia, enough to frown at the mere though:

"Now then...", she turned to Shalltear, pivoting on her heel in a single, graceful step, resting one hand on her hip, "We have work to do..."

[EXIT]

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4