Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#26Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:59 am

Alisa

WORDS: 620 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Once more, the sculptress regretted how often her instincts spoke the truth. She guessed something bad happened to her sister the moment she saw those memories, after never having heard the little lewdling mention her beloved sibling even once. After she saw what happened to her parents, in all likelihood the younger girl fell victim to the same ruthless, brutal horde. And just like her parents, she fought an enemy far beyond her capabilities, and finally paid the ultimate price as even a single punch from the brute sent her flying, likely killing her in one blow.

And once more, Alisa could do nothing but watch...

When the creature turned those ravenous, predatory eyes on the last girl standing, Alisa almost felt the worst until she remembered, Esperia had survived this. She survived a lycan strong enough to kill her parents and sister in a single blow. How? The sculptress took a deep breath and relaxed, a bead of sweat flowing down her forehead. How would she get out of this? As the creature lifted her by the throat and all hope seemed lost, out of nowhere the little girl's shadow came to life. Splitting again and again until not one but several shadows remained; one of them growing into a rather distinct shape. Her waist slimming, her bust and hips widening into a full, perfect hourglass, nearly covered in that tight white dress she so clearly loved... All in all, a figure Alisa had growin intimately familiar.

"Lilith huh...", she uttered, sighing somewhat grateful to the demoness for saving her - sparing her from death at the hands of the same beats who killed her family - yet never forgetting that no demon ever did a favor without expecting something in return. And after her chat with Sebastian, Alisa already had quite a few ideas of what that form she'd expect that retribution to take.

Alisa could merely look on, to witness how even in her past this petite girl still had such a strong connection to Asmodeus that her very shadow could intercede on her behalf... Without having yet acquired her soul. Yet nothing quite surprised her like Lilith's shadow looking straight at her, the first time somebody in this dream had done so. Possibly the first real clue she'd received as to her soul's whereabouts, and thus proving the woman's presence inside Esperia hadn't really changed, some fragment of the demon lord had always been there, inside her, constantly drawing her towards her inevitable bond with Lilith's whole.

"I didn't take you for the good samaritan type... Whatever your reasons might have been, thank you.", she observed as her lips drew into a soft smile, perhaps one of the few actions she'd ever seen Lilith take that might seem admirable. Thus, she answered in kind, "Indeed... And I must say, I'm rather curious to see how she overcame all that darkness. It's not an easy burden to bear, let alone vanquish."

Which is preferable? A bad demon doing good things for a bad reason, or a good demon doing bad things for a good reason?

The more time went on the more Alisa understood the closest measure to good or evil - the way history judges one's actions - comes from what one did, not what they hoped to do. Regardless, the way she spoke of darkness almost sounded like someone who understood it better than she'd like, but she had no interest in debating that right now. With her words stating her wishes to the demon Lord, Alisa would follow and see where the woman could might lead her; keeping her eyes peeled for anything that could hint to more about Espy's recovery...

Strength is also beauty

"Demons and their shennanigans..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 am

Ryuko

A smile lingered on Asmodeus' lips as she gave her wordless answer and guided the sculptress into the next dream. The next dream that had manifested seemed more like a collection of fragments. As Alisa moved through the maze she could see how Liana had found her among the ruins of the church after the fight had ended, of how she tried to cheer up the poor child and that she had made the promise for them to reunite after a hunter from a nearby village found the girls.

However, as the fragments of the memory went on it seemed that Esperia clearly clung to the promise for their reunion, and finally, she left the village that had taken her in, vengeance clearly on her mind.

The memories soon shifted to Baska, to the memories of her reunion with Liana and it was at that time it became evident just how important the girl was to her.

"When we met again I felt my hatred slowly seep away, the warmth of her kindness overwhelming me. It was at that time I started to understand: I liked Liana and wanted her at my side."

Yet the memory started to shift toward a familiar scene, the events at the Halloween party. "I realized that just as much as I love Liana, I also desire her..."

A particular memory started to emerge, their surroundings changing to the end of the corridor of the haunted house where Liana had been nuzzling into Alisa's bosom and seemed entirely ignorant of her childhood friend's presence. "But she had her eye on someone else... I wasn't the one she desired, and that day I felt a painful sensation in my heart. For someone who holds such strong desires... an unrequited love is the worst venom imaginable..."

The memory showed how Esperia had fled from the train station and returned to the inn-room, seemingly waiting for hours for Liana to return, till finally she gave up and cried herself to sleep.

"Feeling helpless I sought aid... Anything to make me able to numb this pain in my heart, yet when I accepted Doctor Gerard' help I had not expected the end result..."

The landscape swiftly shifted and distorted again to instead show Esperia's first date with Fia, in particular, the little scene at the pizzeria where the two were dealing with a back and forth struggle of their teasing attacks.

"I initially thought I was just using this opportunity to distract myself from the pain... but before I knew it just being around her caused my heart to beat faster, the desire to tease and be teased... It was at that time I understood what I truly wanted, what I truly desired: I wanted to be loved in a way that I didn't understand back then."

It was at that moment that the little steamy encounter between the trickster and her lover ended and the maze started to give way to something more... mysterious.

The landscape seemed to change to a rather rich and stylish mansion, a young nobleman seated in the garden while a familiar figure was hiding behind a pillar. The long black hair, the amber eyes, and that figure clearly belonged to a certain Demon Lord, yet she seemed to still be missing her demonic features.

"Desires are a mysterious something..." Asmodeus' voice whispered in Alisa's ear. the timid-looking figure peered over as the nobleman waved at her, urging the girl to come over.

"Once upon a time there was a girl... an ordinary girl called Lily. The daughter of a scribe who worked for a famous nobleman in a faraway land."

Judging from the interactions between the girl and the nobleman it was clear where this was going, as the voice evidently whispered further. "Are you curious? To discover the true nature of the Demon Lord of Lust? To uncover her origins and to understand her intentions for sweet little Esperia?"

It was at that moment that the familiar image of the Demon Lord emerged at her side, hands folded up behind her as she mused softly. "Don't be alarmed, this is merely a projection of my being, similar to the ones Espy can see in the real world. Although I'm surprised you made it this far without getting lost..."

She gestured lightly toward the unfolding scene as the nobleman seemingly had started to read a book together with her.

"In case you're wondering, the girl in this memory is indeed me, or rather it's the 'me' before I became... the previous vessel for Asmodeus."

The Demon Lord smiled briefly as she explained further. "It's an embarrassing memory really, but it will help you understand a few things about the 'why' part of your questions behind my actions~"

A brief smile lingered on her lips as she watched the nobleman laugh at the explanation she gave her before giving her a gentle peck on the cheek while waving goodbye at her.

"That's right... Once upon a time, even I experienced an innocent love, but unlike our dear Esperia I wasn't able to follow my desires, in fact, I was betrayed by the very person I loved."

Watching the blushing girl that was left behind the scene changed to an underground chamber. Upon an altar Lily was clearly bound to the stone surface, a group of cloaked cultists surrounding her, and judging from the grunts and cries that were coming from deeper inside the room it became evident that they did one of the worst possible things imaginable to her.

"They sacrificed me... The very man I loved stole my purity under the ambition to summon a powerful Demon. Although he desired to use that Demon's power to usurp control over the nation he lived in... that plan backfired a little~"

As she added the last bit in a playful tone the familiar shadowy figures emerged at the far end of the altar while a flurry of pink blossoms stained the room red in the blood of the murdered cultists.

"On the altar as I cried out for someone to save me, it was a demon of all things that reached out to me..."

She shook her head lightly as the Demon Lord rose up from the altar and----

The memory faded away, instead making way for a grand throne room where a familiar figure was seated. "And that was the start of my rise as Asmodeus, the Demon Lord of Lust~ But that doesn't explain entirely about my intentions or motives behind helping Esperia, correct?"

#28Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 am

Alisa

WORDS: 750 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Some of it pretty much resembled what she expected, with Liana showing her the first glimmer of hope in years... With her by her side, Espy somewhat overcame the worst of the darkness within her, yet predictably not all of it. In time, she left on her own quest for vengeance, just as Alisa had done. Whether or not she had succeeded, the dark, almost smothering hopelessness had faded away. Yet whether or not Esperia succeeded in her quest, her friendship with Liana eventually brough the two together again, in Baska. And this time, Alisa herself appeared in those memories, that drunken night at the halloween. Those events inside the carriage that only Lumen had witnessed...

"I was in the way huh...", she mumbled to herself, glancing down, crossing her arms with an uneasy, apologetic scratch of her head. Yet at the same time she'd talked to Liana enough to know, "Getting her drunk was a bad idea, but even if I hadn't been there, that would have changed little."

No doubt, Liana saw Esperia as her sister more than anything else... Unlike the smaller girl with her wanton lewdness, the now elf's purity also meant she couldn't suddenly see her best friend and sister as a lover overnight. Such a change took time, and above all maturity. It still brought a stinging ache to her heart so she she'd only added to the pain of someone she now deemed a close friend, yet no matter what Alisa remained undeterred: Just as Espy's own memories had shown, neither her nor Liana truly knew what they wanted, and only experience with different lovers might ultimately unveil their innermost wishes...

Seeing the girl finally overcome this sorrow with a new lover finally brought a smile to her lips, yet Alisa still felt the Take Over mage hadn't truly moved past the one that got away. She insisted Liana should have talked to her and apologized as much as she needed, but whether or not she did those memories never appeared before her... But as those memories once more faded into nothingness, a wholly different scenery unfolded before the sculptress' waiting eyes.

The mansion displayed looked nothing like anything she'd ever seen, its style baroque and ancient... Only it actually looked brand new. Only a slightest bit of culture and intelligence hinted at how these particular memories weren't really Esperia's, but someone else's. Immediately, Alisa's waiting eyes turned to Lilith:

"I've come here for that very reason... I wouldn't lose my way so easily, or leave without doing what I set about to.", answered Alisa, as eloquently as ever, unsure of what she'd find yet unable and unwilling to turn back after making it this far. Thus, she nodded decisively and merely followed; watching, listening, though unable to hold back her words of praise, "But, you were quite cute at that age~..."

Of course, she didn't expect a happy story... But to think the one she loved actually betrayed, raping and sacrificing her to summon a demon made left her brow twitching, glaring hatefully at the gloomy figure sacrificing an innocent woman just to summon something they didn't really understand, let alone control:

"...Did you kill him?", was the only question Alisa brought herself to ask, bringing her fists together and crackling her fingers with that menacing sound... Yet she needn't await for the answer, as they got what they deserved soon enough, the very creature they decided to summon finding them a more fitting sacrifice than the innocent girl, "Good..."

They got off easy. Alisa would have severed his family jewels and fed them to him, possibly worse. As that memory finally came to an end, a more familiar Lilith rose up from the altar, now turned into what Alisa knew. Guess this explained why neither her nor Espy are too keen on bondage. Still their loss, but Alisa can at least understand why... She rested her hand on Lily's shoulder, for once looking at the woman who once existed before the demon, seeking her amber gaze. At her very essence, she struggled to feel compassion for demons. But not the innocence they one had. Thus, the sculptress gently pulled the woman into a warm, caring embrace, the kind she didn't know anybody had given her:

"Just this once...", whispered Alisa. She may have been centuries too late... But better late than never right? Hopefully Lilith could accept the gesture without making it lewd like she always did, but Alisa doubted it. Only when she finally pulled away would Alisa shake her head, her long hair rippling with the motion, "It gives me an idea... But no clear explanation."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#29Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

Ryuko

The embrace had come rather unexpectedly, but it seemed not unappreciated by Lilith whose hands gently wrapped around Alisa's waist while she mused softly. "I already came to terms that this is the way my story was meant to be."

Yet at the same time she still held desires of her own, and so she soon voiced one of those while Alisa mentioned she had an idea, but not yet a clear explanation. "But Esperia's story is not yet set in stone. The fact her future is like an empty book waiting to be written gives me hope, and the desire to ensure her story becomes a happy one."

Asmodeus briefly closed her eyes, allowing her hand to slip toward the back of Alisa's body, fingers gently trailing up along the small of her back while she mused softly. "Without desire, we can't live, a human who holds no desire or longing for something isn't truly alive, for they lack any ambitions to pursue."

It did sound like something Asmodeus had said before, about the importance of one's desires and longing. "Esperia is still able to experience those things. The love I never was able to experience, the desires I could never pursue. And it's for that reason I urge her to follow her desires in such a strong and honest way. Not only so she can adjust to the power of Asmodeus, but because I want her to find the happiness she deserves."

The Demon Lord smiled briefly, leaning her head on Alisa's shoulder while whispering playfully into her ear. "You made it quite difficult for me~ Your actions seduced the little elf girl's heart, and as a result, she was left clueless about the agony she inflicted onto Esperia. Yet Esperia's affection for Liana goes beyond lust, and as a result, she felt forced to suppress her feelings. In fact, it would have ended up killing her, if not for the fact another is pursuing Esperia with just as much passion."

A playful nibble at Alisa's earlobe followed before she finally revealed the true answer that Alisa was waiting for. "I desire for Esperia to become happy, to become someone who is able to follow her desires without any restraint... so that one day she can become my successor. I might be a Demon Lord, but I was once in her shoes, so as her senior I got my own duty to ensure the little lewdling becomes a splendid Demon Lord of Lust."

She finally leaned backward and explained with a sheepish grin. "Surely you already became aware of how strong her compatibility is as a vessel. In fact, given time she might become the greatest Demon Lord of Lust in history, and with the right people by her side, not even the other Demon Lords would dare to threaten her. A Demon Lord who doesn't seek to conquer or spread terror, but one who simply acts upon her desires. Truly a nature suiting for the Demon Lord of Lust"

So that was Lilith's true ambition: to raise Esperia into becoming the greatest Demon Lord of Lust

#30Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Of course, she had to cope with it on her own... Nothing Alisa could do now would ever change that, she was as powerless here as she'd been back there in that chapel, watching those grueling experiences carving little Espy into who she was now:

"If so, I appreciate your intention...", Alisa answered, draping her arms around Lilith, feeling that tender smoothness of the exposed skin of her upper back. Of course, not more than a few moments after that affectionate hug took place, the Succubus' hands already moved with that tempting fashion.

Alisa hummed gently, letting her fingertips trace aimless shapes over the demon lord's exposed skin, if only to show the woman how she was still perfectly capable of speaking her language:

"... But only Esperia gets to write on that book. Not me, not you, not even Liana.", stated the sculptress. Of course, the woman's next accusation made her curl her lip, knowing part of her was indeed her responsibility yet not enough she'd get well and truly worked up over this, "How kind of you to blame that on me~ Her past notwithstanding, everyone gets their heart broken at one point or another... It's what helps us grow."

But leave it to Lilith to escalate even the most innocent of affections... When she nibbled her earlobe, Alisa shivered as a delighted tingle spread across her body. In return, she gripped the woman's back a bit more firmly, letting her nails sink slightly into her softness.

Clearly she'd given the temptress far too many freebies already. Inhaling deeply of the woman's hair, the heaving of her chest pushed her bust deeper against the demon lord's, a rush of sensation to inevitably remind her of who she was dealing with... Even before Alisa shifted her torso somewhat:

"What if you're wrong?", she inquired, rather down to earth even as her words came with a breathy whisper to the succubus' ear, "Her lewdness, her affinity to your power is one thing... But becoming Demon Lord of Lust is a different one altogether. What if it turns out she has no interest in that mantle?"

And there, it appeared, laid Alisa's own hopes for the girl. She wanted her to carve her own fate, and not be lead by anybody's hand towards something she'd never chosen. She didn't really care if the girl decided becoming a Demon Lord was her true life's calling. Yet if she found the girl had been guided into that decision without reaching it herself...Then she'd never forgive whoever manipulated her:

"As her Senior...", Alisa finished, peeling away just enough to meet Lilith's gaze with a cool, determined smile... Just as a free hand wandered down in a blind exploration, appreciating that flawless skin the demoness' so graciously exposed, "I have my own duty to ensure whatever path she picks is her own decision, and not anybody else's. If she's too young to decide what's best for her, then give her room to grow first."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#31Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 am

Ryuko

Lilith satisfied little hum clearly showed she was appreciating the wandering hands of the Sculptress amidst their tempting conversation. Yet the smile on Alisa's lips as she answered her accusation was quite amusing for the Demon Lord to hear. "True, then again for her to keep on blindly chasing her after having her heart broken would do her no good either."

Feeling the nails of the sculptress sink lightly into her soft flesh Asmodeus shook her head lightly in response. "It is merely a title my dear Alisa. Even if she holds no desire to take up the role of a Demon Lord, her very being has already started the process of its conversion. Although in due time she will lose her humanity, it is merely in body alone. I mentioned before that what I desire is Esperia's happiness, so I have the intention of ensuring nothing will change or erase the things that make the adorable little lewdling that we know as Esperia."

Asmodeus smiled softly while pushing her body slightly forwards, sandwiching their bosoms in that soft and delicate struggle as each breath send those pleasant sensations through their body. "But nonetheless, our desire has interwoven in that aspect. Although Esperia might be the Demon Lord in existence, what she does with it is her own decision. For all I care she can forsake the trivialities that come with the mantle and what was it again: Screw doing bad things, I got cute girls to screw?"

Playfully mimicking Esperia's voice Lilith shook her head lightly. "Although she will have time to make the decision. Although she might have started to grasp the ability to use my body, the actual conversion that will transform her from a human into a Demon Lord should, by all means, be still several years away. It takes quite a while before the body has adapted to the power it possesses and starts to properly change."

Speaking of freebies, a hand slipped forwards, a playful squeeze of that soft flesh following while she remarked slyly. "Besides, for all her fear of being tied up by you, I can see that she is fond of you, Although I have a suspicion that it might be related to this part of you."

Another playful squeeze followed as she grinned mischievously before shaking her head lightly. "What I'm more worried about is the other Demon Lords and those who hunt them. Although I have only heard rumors, it seems the other Demon Lords are steadily emerging in Earthland in similar conditions as my own, and throughout history, there always been those who hunt Demons with an unnatural zeal. It would be problematic if our little Lewdling got forced to deal with those troublesome matters... Could I count on your continuing support on that matter? Perhaps this time I can be the one-" She finally leaned in, her lips just a few inches away from Alisa's own while she whispered temptingly. "To give a reward~"

#32Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 am

Alisa

Indeed it wouldn't, so Alisa made sure to talk to Esperia about it once she got back. Though it might come off as biased - maybe even hurtful - due to her intimacy with Liana, so perhaps that might not be such a good idea.

"But as you said, that title holds power. Far too much powerful for one to claim without the necessary resolve.", added the crystal woman, twirling a lock of that silky black hair around her finger.

She naturally enjoyed that ungodly, creamy smoothness of the woman's skin, and wasn't even shy about admitting it... After all, Alisa could scarcely find someone boasting skin as flawless as her own, let alone more so. The feast for the senses named Asmodeus felt like heaven under her fingers, and her ability to appreciate it while resisting her allure only thrilled the sculptress further.

"Whether she becomes a demon or whatever else she finds fitting doesn't even bother me. However, you're talking as if this change is unavoidable whether or not she wants it, and that...", she glanced down, biting her lip at the bold, fondling hand; then returning a similar touch, further down, squeezing the succubus' succulent flesh for equal measure. All without losing her confident composure, "...That is the real problem here."

Alisa had no doubt that if Esperia did accept that mantle, then she could do with it whatever she pleased. That said, Lilith's accurate depiction yet got an audible giggle from the sculptress who merely returned the pressure on her bust, appreciating that warm sensation, the soft thudding of the other's quickened heartbeat... Seeking more until the very laws of physics prevented the two women from pressing any closer:

"Oh my, how very earnest of you~ Then again, Esperia doesn't try too hard to hide that either.", she added, winking with a mischievous smirk. Then and only then did their conversation take a turn for the more troubling. Yes, if she accepted the title of demon lord, she'd automatically make enemies of everyone who pledged their lives to kill them. Something Alisa understood too well, having been one of those people at some point, "You know she can.", she answered, plain and simply, "Whatever motivation they may have is irrelevant... Any enemy of my friend instantly becomes my enemy as well."

Lilith had been sounded mostly earnest as to her reasons. It's pretty hard to lie to someone skilled in picking those out when they're pretty much on top of you like this. She'd kept up her end of the bargain and been a good girl so far, perhaps Alisa should consider rewarding her for it? Alas, it appeared Lilith had the same idea when it came to getting into Alisa's good graces, leaning in until their lips stood achingly close, close enough to feel her warm breath on her cheek. From this up close, that mystical, floral perfume of hers felt almost irresistible... Inhaling it warmed her body, and she could easily grasp how mortals grew weak at the knees with the slightest whiff

"...Though your encouragement is... Appreciated~...", whispered the sculptress, leaning in at a tantalizingly slow pace, putting a bit more pressure on the overeager demon's body. Yet what came at the end was not the kiss she probably expected, but something else entirely. A playful tease, a giggling nibble to the woman's soft, plush lip, while the artist herself merely looked into the woman's eyes, appreciating her reaction...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#33Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:03 am

Ryuko

"Indeed, that title holds power, and whether we want it or not, as the vessel for Asmodeus there will come a point she will be considered as such. Although she will have the luxury to decide for herself whether she truly wishes to take on the mantle, or merely bask in its powers."

Yet as the subject lingered on Esperia's inevitable change left the Demon Lord's gaze to soften, a hint of perhaps sorrow or regret presenting itself for a moment when finally that playful smile returned. "There is a way..."

Asmodeus mused softly, her fingers increasing the pressure lightly on the sculptress her bust while she explained in a somewhat softer tone. "Although, if she was to seek it on her own accord I would tell her."

She took a deep breath before she resumed her explanation. "A certain ritual exists that holds the ability to release me from her body. But disregarding the obvious fact that she would lose the powers associated with her existence as Asmodeus' vessel."

The playful nibble that followed on her lips left Asmodeus giggling softly, counter the gesture with a rather bold mimicking of her own. "But then again, I guess such tales can wait for another time... I have to admit I'm more interested in the story your body has to tell~"

Yet it was just at that moment that a playful voice resounded beside them. "I'm quite interested myself in this story~"

And indeed, if Alisa was to look sideways she would find a miniature form of Asmodeus' throne, with a familiar obsidian-haired trickster seated on it. Her legs were playfully crossed one over another while a bag of popcorn was in her hands, the girl playfully nibbling onto one of its contents.

"Oh mai~ I had not expected your newfound grasp of your powers would allow you to intrude into my domain like this my dear peeping Espy~"

Asmodeus hummed playfully, sure to use the temporary distraction to sneak in for the kiss on Alisa, leaving Esperia to go with an "oooh~" as she watched the Demon Lord's hands sneak to Alisa's cheeks.

"W-Wait is that your tongue sliding in the--- one-hit, two-hit, four-hit,eight-hit,sixteen-hit, thirty-two, sixty-four? one-hundred and twenty-eight hits combo?! I heard sixty-four is a level only reached once every few generations... but that adult kiss just contained way too many hits! Truly a move worthy of the Demon Lord of Perverts!

#34Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:03 am

Alisa

Reluctantly, she admitted it... Without even warning Alisa how doing so might kill Esperia, Asmodeus confessed that splitting her from her vessel was indeed possible - something the sculptress already knew - but nonetheless accepted it might not have been easy for her to do so.

"I can't imagine you'd so easily...", Alisa answered, empathetically, yet not really accepting nor doubting her claim. They'd see if/when the time finally came. She nodded when Lilith mentioned Espy losing her powers, also something Alisa could have expected, the girl couldn't have Asmodeus' power without Asmodeus herself. That made perfect sense...

Of course, they'd pretty much beaten this subject to death. Alisa knew there must still remain one or two things Lilith wasn't telling her, but hey, a girl's gotta have her secrets right? If at some point those secrets became relevant:

"You know... That might actually not be the lewdest proposition I've ever heard.", teased the sculptress, giggling as the demoness returned her nibble, then licking the woman's soft lips, teasing Lilith with her tongue. Like that they danced around the edge, testing, fanning the other's need, wondering which of them would lose their composure and take the plunge first.

They could have probably indulged in this little game for hours, probably longer considering this dreamlike envoiroment, but then, a third voice echoed through the room/hall whatever it may be.

"Oh, Espy...?", Alisa interjected, surprised, curious, but not really startled, "How long have you bee- mmfh~"

Glancing away from the woman a split second was more than enough for Lilith to give her a hot, sloppy, passionate reminder of whom she was dealing with. 'Keep your eyes on the prize' she said... Or she could have said and it would have made perfect sense. No soft tenderness this time, Lilith's kiss was as fervent as only a Succubus could pull off out of the blue. Yet Alisa was nobody's second and she returned it in kind. One hand snuck under the woman's luscious dark hair, hooking behind her neck while the other took a firm hold of her waist, she kissed the demoness breathless, tongue mingling with her own until they both lost track of time...

They'd pull away eventually, with a flush, vivid redness on their cheeks and a faint, glistening string of saliva yet binding them together. Alisa caught her breath while she could, yet this time, she'd actually have a chance to comment on their audience:

"Arara, Lilith~... I can't believe you've raised such a shameless peeping tom~", she'd point out, without actually removing her hands from the succubus' delectable form. Quite the opposite, the moment she realized Esperia was watching, Alisa's eyes trailed to the little lewdling's odd colored ones as she her touch deepened.

Asmodeus would naturally tell Alisa's goal quickly enough. Tease Esperia silly. Should be easy enough considering how effortlessly Alisa did so even without anybody around to help her... And now she had Lilith at her side, on her, against her, however you want to put it. But she doubted the demoness actually cultivated voyeurism in her potential successor... Or if she did, that she'd so openly admit it:

"I wonder if we should teach her a lesson~", she mused, resting her head against Lilith's with a playful, cumplicit look. Asmodeus better enjoy this mood of Alisa's while it lasted, clearly such an offer for teamwork wouldn't come around too often~

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

#35Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 am

Ryuko

It seemed Esperia was clearly pleased by this spectacle, watching the sculptress her rather steamy make-out session with the Demon Lord of Lust. Another nibble on a bit of popcorn followed as the girl mused softly. "Considering this is a part of my soul, wouldn't the two of you be intruding onto my property, Not to mention doing all those naughty things."

Her cheeks flushed up lightly as she suddenly heard Asmodeus let out a soft little moan at Alisa's more intense groping of the Demon Lord's breasts, causing Esperia to mumble softly. "I wonder who of the two is softer..."

Then again, it was clear that Asmodeus had an idea of her own, a light tap of her foot on the ground suddenly changing the landscape to a familiar hot spring, although it was now revealed just how much control Asmodeus had over this part of Esperia's dreamscape, for both Lilith and Alisa would find themselves without any clothing... and Esperia?

"W-Why do I get a swimsuit that looks like something a little girl would wear?!" Tugging lightly on it the school swimsuit even had her name written on the bit on the front. "AND WHY DOES IT SAY 'PERVERTIA?! My name is Esperia!"

Asmodeus giggled softly, leaning against Alisa while humming softly, their current state of clothing, or rather the lack of it leaving little to the imagination as their bodies pressed against one another. "If we teach her a lesson it should be by means of a little bit of overheating~ perhaps if she is a good girl she can come in between us."

Esperia's eyes briefly lit up with a spark of excitement before her face turned crimson, the bag of popcorn fading away and the throne giving way for the edge of the hot spring while she mumbled softly. "I think I'll decline that invitation, that seems way too dangerous for me."

Lilith grinned sheepishly, slipping behind Alisa and with her hands sneaking onto the sculptress's bust the little spectacle the little lewdling ended up enjoying was enough to make bits of blood drip from her nose.

"At this rate she might either die from blood loss or faint from a nosebleed~ Although that would be kind of ironic considering the nature of this encounter. Heh, the little lewdling waking up all flustered and your panties a mess? I wonder how the two of you would hide what is happening in here from Lumen~ poor girl is still too innocent to learn about this type of thing~"

#36Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am

Alisa

"Us? Fufufu, you're the one having wet dreams about Senpai and Asmodeus~", Alisa shot back, narrowing her eyes mischievously, almost in tune with Lily's warping of the dreamscape once more. Alisa yet had a vague notion that she was still in a dream, Lilith too most likely. Esperia was the real mystery. How much of this would she remember, and how well could she sift truth from dreams?

For Alisa the fact that she stood inside a dream made this little more than a fantasy for her to play around with: To challenge the demon lord of lust in her home turf and still come out on top. Curiously, her neck rolled left and right, peering red orbits taking in her surroundings:

"Oh...? These hot springs look familiar?", she'd comment, scarcely paying attention to theto how this recent shift had stripped her of clothing... It made no sense to wear it at the hot springs anyway. Except for Esperia. When she looked at the girl's choice of outfit, Alisa broke into a heartfelt laughter, "Very accurate naming sense, Lily~ It suits you like a glove sweetie."

Pervertia... Hopefully she'd remember that bit once she got out of here, a mischievous glint her eyes as she thought about the possibilities... She could probably tease the girl for years on end with that little nickname.

She couldn't resist throwing the girl a little wink; she might even rest a hand on her hips hadn't Asmodeus kept both her hands busy as such. Now without the slightest article of clothing to get in the way, she could fully appreciate the perfection of this woman's skin with her own, enough to make her breath feel warmer, a faint shiver of delight travelling up her spine. At this point, only each other's body and a faint cloak of mist provided the slightest measure of modesty:

"...Careful, Esperia~ Bad girls still get punished regardless.", added the sculptress, before letting out a soft gasp as Lilith rolled away from her and stood behind the sculptress, seizing hold of her bust in a wanton display. To which Alisa merely tilted her head back, with a playful tone of admonishment, "My Lilith, you're really going to kill her if you do that all of a sudden..."

A thought which Lilith herself obviously agreed... That said, Alisa quickly reponded to her teasing by arching her back slightly, pushing her rear against the demon lord. All to distract her just enough to grab one of her hands and slowly lead her into the hot springs, an alluring, graceful sway of her hips sure to get the attention of any unwitting voyeurs. All while she scoffed at the woman's comment with even greater confidence: "If you think I'll make a mess of myself from a single dream, you're sorely mistaken~", her tone grew huskier with every word, and the last few were obviously directed at somebody else, "So don't worry, Esperia's fantasies are safe with us."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#37Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am

Ryuko

Oh mai, speaking about a steamy situation. Hearing the sculptress her warning Esperia was quick to shake her head in return to the statement, a sheepish grin on her lips. "Theoretically speaking this is all happening in my dreams, so in reality, I'm still a nice and pure girl who is just taking a nap."

Asmodeus chuckled in amusement, her fingers still teasingly delivering their playful torment as she replied with a smug grin. "Pure? You're dreaming of a Demon Lord and your senior doing lewd things, you're about as innocent as I'm a Seraph 'Pervertia'."

Hearing the nickname clearly caused a reaction out of the girl, who puffed her cheeks out in annoyance and remarked rather quickly. "It's ESPERIA!" Yet judging from how her sight remained glued on the sculptress her pillows it was clear she was quite focused on a certain area.

It didn't help that Alisa was being quite stimulating herself also, the sway of her hips as she brought Lilith along to the hot spring leaving the girl curious enough to sneak after the two of them, clearly wanting to figure out what type of shenanigans the sculptress would be up to next.

#38Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

She was getting better at this, keeping her cool under pressure even with two women like Alisa and Lilith teasing all the lewd out of her. But her comments, humurous they may be, made it all too easy to bite back... And all too tempting for the sculptress to tease her more and push that newfound cool to its limits.

"Took the words right out of my mouth~", chuckled Alisa, sighing contently as the warm, steamy water enveloped her body up to her waist in a soothing, numbing caress. Yet this whole time, she scarcely peeled her eyes away from the perverted take over mage, making it perfectly clear she knew where the little lewdling was staring, "It's okay, I know you can't help it... You're a hopeless little Pervertia after all~"

With this, she pulled Lilith towards her front and wrapped her arms around her waist in that slow, sensual motion, pressing her bare, supple front against the Demon Lord's back in what would surely get a reaction from both her and her vessel, now separate within the latter's lustful dreamscape. Resting her chin on Lilith's shoulder, she'd keep teasing the other woman with a slow caress around her navel. Yet she'd hold Espy's gaze the whole time, letting her wonder where Alisa's hand might move next:

"Can you even prove us wrong~?", she'd tease once again with that half lidded look, nibbling Lilith's earlobe as one hand slowly slid up that smooth, silken skin and seized the pliant globe above...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#39Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 am

Ryuko

Poor Esperia, she clearly was getting herself from the frying pan straight into the fire, wasn't she? Her cheeks flushed up lightly as she watched the playful exchange between the sculptress and the demon lord, and it seemed Alisa had decided to give Lilith a taste of her own medicine. Lilith was quick to let out a soft sound of excitement as she shivered underneath Alisa's touch, and Esperia's eyes remained locked onto that traveling hand of the sculptress, constantly wondering where she might venture to next. Of course, the moment she reached her destination a soft gulp came from Esperia, who felt her resistance shattered and a playful bounce following, leading the girl to dive face-first into the pliant globes that Alisa was teasing.

"Oh mai~ Could it be that our little lewdling is taking this opportunity to engage in a trio? I mean, I understand the famous saying: When two girls play it's more fun than if only one plays the game, but if a third one gets involved... things get a bit 'messy'" With a playful tug of her hand she placed Alisa's hand onto Esperia's own bust, the sensation making the poor girl let out a soft yelp as she scurried a few steps backwards.

"Oh mai~ could it be that Pervertia didn't expect to get involved in this little quest?"

The girl shook her head lightly in response while she exclaimed. "I... I was simply caught off-guard!"

#40Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:08 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Naturally, it didn't take longer to break past little Espy's resistance, as the sculptress looked at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Lilith's reactions were a whole thing altogether... How many people might claim they had the demon lord of lust turned to putty in their hands? Not many, most likely... Yet that soft, thoroughly erotic sound from the woman's lips roused Alisa's hidden passion, pulling the demoness closer to her and more readily exploring uncharted territory:

"That was a cute reaction~", teased the sculptress, for once shifting her eyes to the taller of the two soulmates while fondling more firmly, "You should do it more~"

With such a passionate, sensual display from two far more experienced than she was, Esperia naturally gave in in matter of moments, plunging in and burying her face in Asmodeus' cleavage:

"Oho, that was pretty quick... As expected of Pervertia~", quipped the tall woman, both her and Lilith taking turns at teasing the poor girl silly. When the demoness brought Alisa's free hand to the smaller girl's bust, however, she merely yelped and leapt backwards the moment she felt that dexterous hand caressing through her swimsuit, scarcely giving any time to properly appraise it, "Hmmm, understandable...", Alisa nodded, before shooting her that mischievous look back again, "She hasn't been a very good girl, has she~?"

Then again, if merely watching could get her in this state, anything more might give the girl a heart attack. Sighing, she returned to what she'd been doing before, exploring that flawless figure the demoness so eagerly flaunted. Pulling her closer, she'd seize the woman's soft, plush lips in a wanton, sensual kiss, just enough to leave her trembling before she returned that impish gaze to Esperia:

"Guess it's just the two of us, hmmm?", slowly, Alisa's idle hand started a tortuously slow journey down, letting the smaller girl follow as she felt every inch of skin along the way, until that hand finally disappeared below the water, "Watch carefully~"

(FTB)

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#41Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 am

Ryuko

Current State of being: Overheated, please send help.

Poor Esperia, it was clear she was not prepared for what was about to happen, for the spectacle that followed was quite steamy, to say the least, to the point that once the climax of the scenario had been reached, the dreamscape seemed to distort and the two girls found themselves back within what could only be described as 'reality'. Nonetheless, it had been quite an embarrassing experience for her to say the least, her eyes opening and her cheeks flushed red as Esperia's small hands reached for Alisa's chest, hands flailing lightly into tiny fists that lightly bumped against Alisa's pillows.

"What part of that contributed to negotiations?! You two were making out in my head!" The girl pouted while the doctor tilted his head slightly to the side in confusion, meanwhile Sebastian raised a hand to his forehead and sighed softly as if he had figured out this would have been the conclusion of the little escapade.

"Although for some reason the two of you seem to be in quite a good mood. I wonder why~" The girl mused in an accusing manner as the dabbing with her hands continued.

"So, did you figure out what you came for?"

#42Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 am

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Poor Esperia indeed, yet Alisa felt a somewhat mischievous glee for getting back at her perversion somewhere nobody else would have actually seen it. Seemed like the ideal place for discipline especially since everything that happened there would remain a mystery for everybody else, and Alisa herself could let loose more than she normally might. But in the end, while she clearly remembered her goal, but once she'd achieved it, things got a little fuzzy... Then again, it's a dream so who cares, right?

Finally, they were back in the real world, the intensity of her little rendezvous with the Demon Lord shocking the little pervert awake like nothing else. And in a rather adorable display, she flailed and balled her fist against the taller woman's large chest, just as she woke up with a soft, fulfilled smile on her face... Satisfied she may be, however could she resist teasing Perv- Esperia a bit more:

"I have no idea what you're talking about sweetie...", Alisa flashed her a confused, but understanding smile, bringing one hand to her cheek and finally petting her head, giggling playfully, "Were you having a naughty dream with me in there by any chance...? My, how lewd~"

At her next comment the sculptress simply stood back up and stylishly flipped her hair. Just like she told Esperia earlier, whatever she saw in there would remain their little secret, with only a soft, damp patch of proof to remind Alisa it really happened. Nothing anybody could spot with their eyes, and attempting to feel it with one's hands would lead to a beatdown so savage they'd promptly forget about it... Assuming they survived. Turning her head back, Alisa watched as Lumen yawned and stood back up after her, while Esperia's tone finally turned more serious, asking Alisa for what really mattered:

"She has her own goals for you... But she's also reasonable.", Alisa nodding, folding her arms under her sweater bound bust while sharing her assessment. Only to finally lower one hand to her hip and conclude, sparing Sebastian a cursory glance, "I'm assuming she won't get in the way of your wishes, though you should still strive to think for yourself, instead of simply listening to her. Or me for that matter."

While Alisa still didn't trust Lilith implicitly, she obviously trusted her more now than she did last time, and more importantly, it felt like she saw the woman in a new light, the woman she was before becoming Asmodeus.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#43Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 am

Ryuko

Dab, dab, dab. as her hands slowly slowed down their pace she nodded quietly at Alisa's warning. It made sense that she should try to think for herself, rather than always seeking counsel from others. Perhaps that would be the next thing for her to work on! However, Sebastian curiously enough merely nodded his head and replied in his usual warm yet somewhat polite tone.

"Lady Alisa has a point there young master. To be able to think for yourself would be considered a natural aspect of the skills you'd acquire as you mature. Think for yourself, decide for yourself, it are those type of things that both Master Asmodeus and Lady Alisa would like to see from you."

Esperia nodded her head lightly, a hand raised for her chin as she pondered softly. "Think for myself... decide for myself. What do 'I' want to do..."

The question lingered in her mind, playing itself over and over as she tried to figure out a right answer and yet oddly enough it seemed that right now none directly came to her mind. She had no solid thoughts about the future, aside from the fact she wanted to spend them alongside Fia and Liana.

"There is no rush to find them young master, in due time you will find the answers you seek for yourself. I'm sure we'll be able to help ensure you'd have as much time as you need and desire."

#44Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 am

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Once they moved on from playful mischief onto a more serious topic, Espy promptly eased up and listened carefully, to words she'd no doubt heard many times before... Or so Alisa hoped. Sebastian for one quickly echoed her words, no doubt neither him nor Lilith wanted Esperia susceptible to anyone's influence if they wanted her to succeed that minx as Demon Lord of Lust. That said, she stood silent this time, casually looking between Sebastian and Esperia as the latter mulled over their words, with Lumen doing the same. She too looked rather interested by Sebastian's words, words which she'd also heard from Alisa in different ways over the last year...

...Words that might have worked a bit too well on the little Litw- oh wait, it's Lampent now...

"Even older people struggle to answer that question, and you're still young. So believe me, there's no rush~", Alisa reassured her, some of that kindness peering through her nonchalance, resulting in a warm cool few people could accurately convey. She'd lean over the smaller girl, winking as she ruffled her long dark hair, "Just make sure to give it some thought, and you'll be alright."

Alisa herself was no exception, after all she herself had yet to truly answer this question beyond "Kill Black Sun" and now "Kill Grimoire Heart". She understood the ultimate futility of vengeance, as how it would leave her empty - without a purpose - once she finally achieved it... But she couldn't stop it either.

"Now then...", she'd pivot on her heel and turn around, glancing back at her companions, inviting Esperia with a knowing look, "Shall we get something to eat?"

Naturally Lumen looked just as thrilled as Esperia might be, skipping over to Alisa with a cheerful hum and girly spring in her step. Yet Alisa couldn't help glance curiously at Sebastian, the only one who might not react as excitably as Espy or Lumen...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#45Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 am

Ryuko

Indeed, it was clear Esperia was just as eager to turn the subject of their conversation toward the existence of a delicious meal, and after Lumen approached them the obsidian-haired trickster couldn't help but pounce against the girl, playfully rubbing her cheek against hers once more. "Lumen~ Did Alisa ever tell you how soft you are? Your cheeks are so soft and squishy, perfect to nuzzle again!"

And then came a rather curious response from the demonic butler. If you wish Lady Alisa, I could offer a rather pleasant proposal: It appears Mare and Aura were hoping to surprise the young master by preparing a little feast for the lass, and even Shalltear will be present. Should you be fine with it, how about entertaining the twins their request and dine with them?"

An opportunity to meet more members of Asmodeus' household? While the twins were already familiar to Alisa, it seemed a new name had been dropped.

"Not to mention, Mare is quite skilled in the kitchen, perhaps even better than the local chefs of Crocus." Wow, those words carried a lot of praise in them, because the inn at Crocus did serve some delicious food. Perhaps a good opportunity to confirm the truth behind those words?

#46Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Ability to speak she may lack, Lumen was nonetheless fully able to yelp, as she did rather cutely when Espy pounced her, right after she'd turned around to follow Alisa:

"Kyah~...!", yelped the Lampent, wide eyed in surprised. Her tension, however, vanished in a split second as she mellowed under the small girl's nuzzling.

In return Lumen found herself nuzzing right back, rubbing her soft cheeks against her endearing new playmate. Meanwhile, Alisa brought her hands together next to her right cheek, admiring the endearing visage with a simple:

"My, too cute~"

Yup, Lumen clearly enjoyed Esperia's company, and this in turn left the sculptress free to chat with Sebastian. Compared to their childlike partners, Alisa and Sebastian looked well and truly dignified as they discussed plans for dinner, the latter soon making an offer that visibly piqued her interest, her brow raising in that telltale sign:

"I've met the other two, but I don't know any Shalltear...", she commented, raising a hand to her chin, mulling over the information as if to confirm she hadn't indeed met anyone by this name. She didn't, but in the end that only sweetened the deal, and she'd flash Sebastian that elegant smile and nod approvingly, "Sounds like a lovely idea. Very well, Lumen and I will join you for dinner."

With Alisa's interest in meeting and and all of Asmodeus' companions who might eventually assist Esperia, the butler could have sealed the deal without that last bit. However, once he did say it, Alisa's interest only grew:

"That is quite a bold statement... She might struggle to keep up if you raise my expectations so high~", noted the sculptress, betraying her amusement with a chuckle, visibly curious to see whether Mare could measure up to Sebastian's praise.

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#47Ryuko 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:12 am

Ryuko

A hearty laugh escaped Sebastian's lips while he explained, a gentle smile emerging on his lips. "Please let him not hear that Lady Alisa, although he might look quite feminine, Mare is actually a boy."

The poor dark elf truly had taken the short stick when it came to the twins, looking so adorable and feminine while his sister Aura was the boyish of the duo. Although the fact Alisa had not yet met Shalltear certainly proved to be an interesting subject to observe.

As the two trailed behind the playful duo of Esperia and Lumen the butler explained a bit further. "Shalltear is a member of Asmodeus' household like myself. Although among Asmodeus' followers she might be the most devoted.... to the young master that is. Quite a peculiar feat for a True Vampire to possess."

He mused softly as he leaned in a bit closer and whispered so that Alisa could only hear him. "You'll understand why soon enough."

And indeed, as soon as they arrived at a small house within one of the residential districts and Sebastian opened the door a collection of voices greet them.

"Welcome back Master Asmo--- Oooh if it isn't Espy~"

A familiar boyish voice greet them, and in the corner of the room one could see a dark-skinned elf having been busy playing some sort of game involving a multi-colored cube.

Espera waved her hand lightly with a smile. "Mhmm~ I'm back, and brought along some guests."

However, at that same moment she spoke up a figure darted at full speed from the staircase, so fast that likely only Alisa was able to keep up with her movements. "Master Esperia!"

A flying tackle knocked the poor girl straight onto the ground as a young pale-skinned noblewoman straddled the girl, tears in her eyes. "I was worried when Sebastian informed us that you disappeared from your room..."

The girl smiled weakly, raising a hand to pet the young woman's head. "Yosh~ Yosh~ Sorry to have worried you Shalltear. Thank you for helping Fenrir train earlier."

The noblewoman smiled brightly at the words of praise before realizing the presence of Alisa and the others, leading her to stand up and make a polite curtsy.

"My name is Shalltear Bloodfallen, one of Master Esperia's followers. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance~"

How curious, rather than mentioning Asmodeus she called Esperia her master? quite an interesting bit.

#48Alisa 

The schemes of a Demon Lord [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

Stepping out unto the cool night air, Alisa took a long deep breath - closing her eyes as her chest heaved up and down - and finally stretched her arms upwards. Darkness had well and truly fallen now, a wide, onyx mantle with only the faintest hint of stars and moonlight piercing through a thin, sparsely clouded veil. Now that she thought about it, Alisa didn't really remember how long she'd spent the dream weaver's clinic. Well over an hour most definitely... But dreams tend to do weird things to the passing of time.

"Oh, is that so...?", she couldn't help glancing at Lumen, still fooling, "That reminds me of someone..."

After all the once Litwick visibly delighted in letting others assume her gender. Even after gaining her human form she still exploited her youthful appearance and modest bust to adopt an androgynous style, and leave people guessing her actual gender. It took some urging on Alisa's part to help her pick a more feminine style she actually enjoyed, often wearing a push up bra she hardly needed now after evolving.

"Hmmm~ And she even recruited a vampire... Quite the impressive line up you have gathered here", noted the sculptress, smirking softly, actually curious as to how strong this vampire might be... Or what kind of person she was really. Either way, she clearly needn't fear for Espy's integrity.

Soon, their little nighttime stroll brought them inside a house, where a familiar boyish voice soon greeted them. With Sebastian's words, Alisa yet struggled to tell which twin was this, the boy or the girl... And she scarcely had time to process that information, as a silvery blur blitzed past her, pouncing and tacking Esperia to the ground. Alisa appraised the girl's form while Lumen appraised the very action, no doubt wondering if this wouldn't be a good way to greet Espy:

"Alisa Vollan. Delighted to meet you...", she smiled in way of introduction, and then winked, a playful giggle escaping her lips, "I've heard oh so many things about you~"

Good way of knowing whether this Vampire was the shy type or the confident type. So far, Alisa already learned two interesting bits of information; how she seemed wholly respectful towards Esperia instead of the Demon Lord, and how she'd been training with Fernir. Who knows what perverted comments he might have said to her...

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#49Ryuko 

Ryuko

"Oh~ I'm curious to find out whether you heard as many stories about me as I have about the famous 'Blue Pegasus Femme Fatale' and her fondness for tying up poor innocent maidens~"

A playful smile lingered on her lips at the jest while Esperia flailed her hands lightly before her. "I-I-I" whoops, seems she was caught off-guard by that remark, but fortunately Shalltear was quick to fix the silly scenario she had triggered. "That was a partial jest~ Thank you for taking care of Master Esperia during our absence. The poor lass just has a knack for getting herself involved in 'shenanigans' as she would call them."

Esperia puffed her cheeks lightly in response, hands resting on her hips as she protested softly. "I'm doing perfectly fine! I'm not a child anymore~ Is Mare in the kitchen?"

Shalltear raised a hand to her cheek, seemingly pondering for a moment. "I believe he is, he was preparing some spices for the dishes he made. Seems he found some rather rare meat. Most humans here don't know how to cook it considering it's a beast that roams in the dark---"

But before she could finish her sentence the girl zoomed off toward the kitchen "Mare~~~" and a soft girlish yelp came from inside the kitchen.

"And off she goes~ It's refreshing to see such innocent cheerfulness~"

Shalltear smiled for a moment before turning to look at Alisa. "I guess we can continue our conversation at the table, I think Mare will likely finish the preparations for dinner momentarily."

#50Alisa 

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA & LUMEN

So she was the sassy type huh? Alisa laughed, knowing this dinner just got a whole lot more interesting... The sculptress cast Esperia an impish, accusing glance, immediately knowing where Shalltear's information had come from even before the girl mentioned it... Which she never did in the end:

"I see someone has a very vivid imagination~", teased the sculptress, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at Esperia, and flipping her hair. Even though she hardly looked angry or anything of the sort, that didn't stop her from poking the perverted vessel until the vampiress interceded in her favor, distracting Alisa until the tall woman giggled and pet her smaller friend's head, "Indeed she does. It's no trouble, really~ She's quite fun to be around."

With this, Espy promptly hurried off towards the kitchen after Mare, the evening's cook. Lumen naturally followed along her new playmate, darting after her so see what surprises the kitchen laid in store for them... And leaving the dark and light haired women to enjoy a more mature conversation:

"Defenitely... I know she'll change as the years pass, but I hope she'll never lose that inner child.", Alisa agreed, nodding and looking after where Esperia had just vanished with a hint of innocent joy she'd all but lost, and that Esperia so often reminded her, "Good idea~ Especially after the adventurous afternoon we just had.", yet despite casting this bait and wondering if the vampire would take it, Alisa nonetheless chose to ask her about something she herself felt curious about, "So you were training with Fernir...? I hope he didn't ask you anything perverted like if he could slurp your noodles..."

Strength is also beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: