Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:22 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki did not wait that long after the Angel's announcement to get started. Heading for the messengers to arrange meetings with faraway members but also sort her ravens to pass along further messages of her own. She was trying to get this all down quickly. Partly because of her impatience but also because of excitement.

First things first, she had it arranged so that she fought with the Angle first. One could find that foolish, and it was. But the sooner she got that battle over with, the sooner she could face the rest of the roster with no fear or anxiety of the end. Holding off such an opponent would wear her down mentally over time after all.

And so she did fight him, and even though her harpy had joined her, it was a quick and fruitless batter. Still, she had two points already gained and this alone brought her comfort. As she rested in the medic ward, she would think this tournament over, again and again. She wanted to better understand why she cared about it at all. Ultimately after days of mulling it over, she figured it was the desire to even matter. To prove to herself that she too, was among the legends within this guild. The Demoness could not yet fully shake the sensation that she was useless. So maybe with the rank she earns, it could help ease her worries.

Trygve was assigned the task to deliver her message to Brone, upon her recovery. The members from outside of the guild would have more than likely heard from her by now. And so as the Demoness sorted her things and packed what she needed, she prepared to face those left within the guild before she went off to her new locations.

Yet a pit clung to her throat. She had not got to see him since the last fight they had and it felt like ages. The Demoness paused as she tied her hair, lingering place as she processed what she felt. Hurt? Betrayal? She was not quite sure. The results of the Thunder God were more than she could still bear. Her came out her, from what felt, as if out of nowhere. Finding conflict with her from nothing at all. She could hardly hold the bitterness she felt for it within her gut. Yet for this contest, she's steeled herself enough to face him at all. It was Tenevi whom she had sent to do so, not wanting to take a chance that the man would hurt her birds.

A harpy soars through the skies and briefly flies in all the places one would happen to stumble into Emil, finding success is catching him as he exits the training grounds. The man was alone, his kids were elsewhere. She lets herself land just a bit of way from him, not wanting to chance his volatile nature from up close. " Emil, I take it? The berserker who needlessly raged at my master? Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Tenevi. I came in place of a raven to extend an invitation to battle for the tournament my Revna decided to participate in. You'll find her in the location marked on with map of the Sigmundir Passes tomorrow around late afternoon. May you attend, but from what I've heard of you, I'm sure you will. Can't turn down a fight, right?" She willed her magic as black feathers, carrying the map to the man a bit away. She refused to be any closer herself. When he managed to snatch it out of the air, she made her way back to Lumikki to help her prepare.

Now, the sun long from the highest place in the sky, but not yet did he touch the horizon. The Demoness sat with unease as she read her book and waited. She managed to find a place within the shade so that she was at least comfortable. She reads a worth of three chapters before her challenger approaches her. Teveni, who was on the watch, would tell Lumi long before he got close. Giving her the time she needs to better mark the place she would prefer to leave off. Her ravens were further away than usual, on her orders so that she wouldn't set off the man and get hurt. They waited in eagerness and anxiety. Calling to their master that she may win.

Lumikki, slowly looked up from her book, though her eyes would focus on the words till the last second before they would raise as well to meet his. " Greetings Thunder God. May we get this over with? Ye and me of course. Tenevi is to be off to the side as I don't want ta worry of her." She slammed her book shut and tucked it away. She got up with a deep sigh as she prepared herself for the second match she's been dreading.

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Emil 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:09 am

Emil
Emil had decided that he was going to take part in the tournament that the guild master that had set up but he wasn't sure if any of them were going to take part and fight with him. He figured that he would take on the ones brave enough to take him on. He was spending his morning training as a woman was watching over his children and he was not fully sure where Indiana had taken off to for the day so if he was fighting it was going to be solo. He had just walked out of the training hall and he looked and saw a companion that flew down put was staying away from him like he is some kind of monster. "My name is Emil yes. As for needlessly raging at you master you are gonna have to slim that list down a little for me to know who you are even talking about. Why are you staying so far away from me? You scared of me or something?" It kind of pissed of Emil that this thing was staying so far away from him like he is some dangerous creature.

He has no idea to who this map was leading him to but he guessed that he would have to find out the next day but for now he was going to get ready and probably ask the person that sent the companion to him why they lacked manors and didn't greet him with their name so he could talk to them like they were both living sentient creatures and not like some woman at a Zoo that was there to see and throw something at a beast that she was too scared to get close to which was rude and probably shows how the owner is about other people and this person must be a stranger as that is the only way that someone would give their companion the okay to mistreat the person that they are challenging or maybe it was someone that lacked the sense to challenge him the correct way with manors and respect that he deserves and so he waits until it is time and he starts heading to where he is to meet up with the other person and take on their challenge.

Emil had made his way to the place that the challenge had said for him to go to and he looked around for the person that was to be taking him on and he sighs when he sees who it is the he is facing. "Okay first of all your companion treated me like I am diseased you might want to teach them how to speak and act around people. Two I have a name and you know what my name is why are you using a title in place of my name we are guild mates and friends." He looked at her and wondered why the hell she is acting like a weirdo and not just being the person he knows. Did she have a head injury or was she just already tired of fighting in this tournament?
(527)

#3Lumikki 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:55 am

Lumikki

” She knows yer name but isn’t fond of people. And after yer rampage of me ravens spying, couldn’t tell what would send ye off next so Tenevi had to be tasked to handle me message. If she didn’t bother approaching ye, can’t blame her. Yer brutish at times, or do ye forget the last time we’ve met….” The Demoness was not pleased. She did not hate him by any means, but she was surely hurt indeed.” I’m still licking me wounds from last time Emil.” Finally using him name as he wanted, but not sure if it was as he would expect. ” Ye’ve hurt me before, but this will just be for business, aye. Let’s get ‘er done God.”

Tenevi, her harpy companion, was quite the whole time. Figuring it was best to butt out, but pleased he was so annoyed with her. She would not join, but would sit to the side instead. If this was to not go as planned, she hopped to be the one to tend her master.

She knew Emil was not here to waste time, and she would not entertain spending more time in this if need be either. Hoping to instead do her best upfront and see where it’ll take her. She was tired of losing and this would be the second attempt in the long array of fights she’s line up. She sighed deeply, inhaling enough to make her chest fell like it would burst. And getting herself ready for the battle before her. She had Abyss Spin in had, twirling it before coming to a stop, a lavender magical circle would flash over the ground. But she did not stop there, tensing her nails to trigger the spell for her wings. Six frost black wings would unfurl along her back. Unlike before where the shadows appeared to build and form them, it was more like the darkness was revealing them instead. She kicked up into the air, chest full of air. Mid ascent, she would throw her had back and let out a blood curdling screech. As she clutched her staff to channel her power and extend her scream.

Lumikki once she was at the highest she would sly, she pulled out her harp, the casing would slowly get encased by her black frost. Wings and black flowers would take over the motif as the weapon was warping into something more in her likeness. Lumikki began strumming, nonsensical notes at first but soon and rapidly would she weave her actual songs and spells. Merging them with the nonsense so he would always be kept on his toes.

438_1268

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Emil 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:47 am

Emil
Emil sighed as it seemed that this woman had changed and she was not the rough tough little one she had use to be but now a bitter and selfish woman. He knows at this point it is pointless as she has some how become so spoiled and self important that she has lost the focus of the guild and he guesses he can't be surprised by that as she was pampered and spoiled by the guild leader and the second in command, he knows her game and that she is going to once again start by debuffing him so he had already started running his cloak turned his magic to arcane and he touched his chest and a grey magic circle sweep over him his speed increasing and him hauling his butt as fast as he can as he was not aiming to get caught so easily in a debuff from the woman as he had just let her in the past this time he was going to hopefully take her down before she can debuff him into oblivion. Seeing that she had started to swing her staff as if she was going to cast with it. Emil took a hard turn while raising is hand to the sky summoning forth a storm that fires off a grey lighting strike at Lumikki in an instant, he then he attempts to lunge out of the first debuffs AoE and had to start running again being hit by the second AoE Debuff and then hit with the harps debuff.
(258) (785)

Emil's spread:

#5Naga 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:47 am

Naga
The member 'Emil' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 35

#6Lumikki 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:35 am

Lumikki

Lumikki recoiled from the thunder that inflicted her. It knocked her out of her focus. All the things she casted before wavers and she all but fell from the sky. With concentration broken, she didn’t maintain her frigid spells. Letting go of her magical grip of his capacities. Even the magic of the harp waned as she struggled to hear the notes. The Demoness folded into herself while clutching her head. Screeching from her anger bit it was empty on her ears. She felt this before and she never quite forgotten it. But to get it again now was only all the more painful.

Even her appearance would waver in flickers like someone playing with the lights. But she held onto her human for as long as she could.

In the hit of the strike, her mask was shattered. The silent beating of her wings would reflect the nose they would truly make. Not like she could hear it, be she could not melt away in the obscurity of nothingness any longer.

Lumikki gasp from the pain pulsating her head. Using it to feed her ire. This was the sensation she had wished to cause to him, and yet she was the one suffering instead. She was tired of this pointless struggle. It always felt so bleak. She was always left feeling pathetic in her attempts. In all regards.

Her capacities were leaving her, as well as her sanity and patience. She was worried about this fight long before she sent Tenevi to inform him of her challenge. About seeing him again and what would it do to her. She could hardly let go of the pain from the last encounter and the Demon in her could not let her pass through it calmly.

Her talon like claws would into her face. Indigo-violet blood would drip form freshly formed gashes and tears would well up in her ice, dripping down only for so much before the froze into place. ” Why am I always useless…” She softly whimpered to herself. She was getting tired of reoccurring fights that would prove how helpless she always was. Even if it was by members of her guild, her allies, that would not mean to do her any real harm in battle. She was still noting compared to them all.

Her once graceful wings would sloppily lift her back up to the full height she could hold. While see made sense of the man ruining down from below. Even if she shifted to her real form, to him, she would only be an easier target.

Shaken hands tightened around her harp as she clumsily and sloppily began to pluck the strings. Every note feeling empty, she wasn’t even sure she was truly playing at all. She sniffles as she drops down for five meters, plucking the notes she memorized for her spell. Hoping that her practice would carry her even when her ears would not. Many lavender magical circles would flash around her black frost weapons manifested quickly and abruptly. Not as clean as they usually were, many losing their finer details for distinctions. They looked more like a simple arsenal now than the collection of legends that they were based around being. Even as they shot down, they would not sing their usually song as they cut the air. And as they descended, Lumi would clumsily weave her next song and spell. A magical circle flashed in the ground as the winds of a blizzard would pick up and erupt. All her spells were in between herself and him. If he chose to run for it, then he would cross her spells. Knowing his speed, she did not care any longer to aim for him. But to overlay them in his path to her instead.

Before Lumikki flew up and further away. She played one last song into the mix. A lavender circle shimmered before her before a crackle of frost and dark ripped through the air. It’s jagged edges were riddled with black flowers they never bloomed, before fizzling out with the rest of the magic.

With a deep sigh, she would fly back up. Gliding so that she would be flying away from him and the harrowing affects of his cloak. Her wings picking up speed as she decided to stay on the move. Her tears never stopped falling, but her vision never suffered for it. The notes she plucked to fill the silence in her head were all jumbled and sharp. Without her hearing, there was no way for her to gauge her song, and without her focus she could not string anything worth listening to. But the act of pulling her strings kept her anxieties somewhat at bay as she continued to mourn over her insufferable weakness.

Even as a Demon reborn, she felt it was all wasted on her. Perhaps what would be best, would be to find a tundra of her own to reside alone. Will a never ending Winter that would creep along the earth forever. Eventually burying it in the ice that brought her comfort.

850_2118

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Emil 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:59 am

Emil
Emil saw his lightning strike the woman hoping it fully pierced through her armor and he had kept running as he felt the weight of her debuffs lift from him and he wondered why her debuffs had lifted but Emil didn't have the time to be looking a gift horse in the mouth like this but he can hear the feeble attempts from the woman to try and play the harp that she carried. He knows that he doesn't have to get close to her as the thunder gods mighty storm was already raging, so he had to let it keep running it's course and he kept his speed buff on himself as he didn't want to be slowing down he needed to make sure that he stayed out of her range so he moved away from her and he kind of cursed under his breath as he had hoped that he wouldn't have to use this spell so early in the fights but it was clear that he had no real choice as Lumikki is an enemy that Emil knows he can't underestimate it was just unlucky for her that he still had this spell left in his arsenal as this spell is something that he can not use that often and this is one of those fights he had needed it for and he used it as Lumikki has truly grown to scare him with her power.

He knows that she probably can not hear him over the rumbles of the lightning revving up but he spoke anyways. "You have grown to be a very strong and powerful woman never stop growing" He saw that she had casted her spells thinking that he would run in on her to attack but he knows better as he had fought her before and she was not going to allow him to run in head strong, he knew in this right he couldn't let his emotions run while and hurt her again like he had last time when he had lost control, this was a fight between himself a second rate mage and a first rate mage with protentional like Lumikki. The next strike of lightning would flash out and strike at her from there.
(376) (1,161)

Emil's spread:

#8Naga 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:59 am

Naga

'Dice 100' : 41

#9Lumikki 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki would hardly look at the man beyond noting where he was. She would not pay his tactics more mind beyond noting, how he usually would, that he ran out of her spells once more. His voice hit truly deaf ears. It was the second crackle that she would hear the most as it struck her once more. Would of at least, had she not simply shifted into an unkindness of ravens to move out elsewhere. She could still feel the mana, her power, her being, leak out since his last attack. She knew he was bleeding her dry of her life force in this fight. So there was no need to refrain from using everything she had. Not if it meant she could drag this out some more.

The moment the crackle would threaten to touch her, she would break into birds instead. All flying with the extent of her speed to the furthest they could go. An entire twenty-five meters away. So that she could regain her breath for the moment and prepare more spells when he came near once more.

183_2301

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Emil 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:44 am

Emil
Emil had seen his lightning go for the woman once more but she then turned into a flock of birds and flew away Emil wasn't going to let her escape so he changed the angle that he was running in to make sure that he was moving toward her but he was keeping enough space that he could still dodge a spell coming his way as he knows that he has the upper hand so to say in this fight, he kept his speed buff and his attack spell sustained and he hoped that this was going to end soon as he was not looking to have to have this drag out as if anything he felt that she didn't like him and really didn't want to have to deal with him or even speak to him like he was a person and not just some kind of monster which really at his core that hurt as he held a lot of respect and maybe a bit of jealously at how well she had grown and the things that she was able to do that he was being left behind again.

Emil's arcane lightning boomed forward again to where she would be going toward as if the lightning it self was reading her movements and Emil wondered if this magic was really something that he should be wielding and being so wild with. Emil hoped that this shot would end it and that this fight could be over as he doesn't want to hurt her or torment her more than he has to, to get this win over her in this fight as he respects her and he wants to make sure that this fighting thing Yuurei set up really cemented her in the seat she truly deserves within the guild even if that seat is above his.
(308) (1,469)

Emil's spread:

#11Naga 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:44 am

Naga

'Dice 100' : 36

#12Lumikki 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:36 am

Lumikki

Every raven that made up her being flew disjointly. It almost looked like they were going in different directions, speeds, and times. To Lumikki, it almost felt like they were all individually thinking a single and different thought simultaneously. And in their chaos, it was almost like they did not want to join back. And to an extent, that would be right.

Her fury and sadness would overtake her. Her desire to be the self she maintained was waning quickly. Her thoughts would begin to fade from her as her insecurities would take over.What was this for? What was this all for? Did it matter? Between Yuurei again and now Emil? This is all hopeless. It was all hopeless....."

The darkness just at the point of her destination began to warp and pull into a singular spot. It swirled in a quick rotation until a sphere was forming. All of the ravens that were Lumikki would plunge into that darkness. Feeding to the mass until it would shift forms constantly. Wings would become apparent first, then talons and a beak. Eventually, the dark would settle and pull away revealing the form below in all her feathers and colors.

There were no lights in her dead eyes as she looked over to Emil. Chill poured out of her beak like mist creeping along the morning grounds. She let out another harrowing screech as the frost below her would jut and rip through the ground. Destroying the earth and the area around her.

In a sloppy and rapid motion, she tried to lunge toward him, pulling her wings back to push herself into the air and fly in his direction so that she may destroy him, but his lightning struck and sent her back crashing into the ground.

She let out another indistinguishable and guttural sound. She tries to pick herself up from the ground but constantly falls back down. Her large talons clawed and carved into the earth, but they could not give her the grip she needed. She broke into a visceral cry, her voice cracking and shifting to multiple voices all at once and evershifting the tone in the forefront, would mirror her ditress and deep melancholy. Until finally she was at a hush.

With the last of her strength, she would encase her form in a thick layer of ice. The last thing heard from her," Leave me alone..." Wall she would say before sleeping in her makeshift structure to recover from the fight.

Tenevi would fly in just beside her master's resting place. " She admired you, ya know? She would say as such before. And yet, of course, you never fail to disappoint me. Leave good warrior Emil. We recognize you, as you always had wanted. As the person you expressed you are, yes? But it is the hurt that you bring her that leads to the reluctance to see you or be near you. The last you fought, you threatened her and her birds. How was she to approach a mad god so sure in his righteousness? Even now...the fight was nothing she had probably envisioned. But as you wish, it is all over. Hail Emil, the victor. Oh wise mentor of Dawn. May you return to your nest and sleep soundly from your triumph. Continue on like nothing is wrong. After all dear, you deserve all you win, yes? Soak in the riches of greatness....."

She spoke in such a calm and polite voice. No malice could be detected from her tone, and yet everything she said was to her, a cheeky response at it all. Telling the Thunder god what he must have wanted to hear, in a way that would calm her anger and soothe her disdain. She was protective of her master. That much is obvious. She was dedicated to Lumikki. Whether that fueled her cruelty to others, she did not care. She was the darkness separated from her master, returned and given form. All Lumi has lived, she had witnessed.

Why would she care for others? Especially when she witnessed things like this. The hurt of Lumikki was like a pain and attack directed at herself. And the heaving despair and wound of her master right now was all she could feel in her own chest. Lumikki almost came undone in her frustrations. To be expected, this form and life of hers was new. But it was not what she wanted.

" Leave us...." Tenevi said as she placed her talon on the ice. She lightly scratched to see how much her master tucked herself away, but her claws failed to pierce the thick ice. She pressed her forehead to the frost for a moment before nuzzling the rigid coating and sliding her body to the floor so as to rest atop it and wait. She held her arms up in an embrace and paid Emil no further mind.

Ravens that watched the battle thus far, had already been returning back to the area as well. Circling the frost and joining in the wait. All took care not to fly close to Emil as they had, though some kept an eye on him all the same.

Past 2500

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#13Emil 

The God of thunder rumbles toward the Demoness of Frost Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:15 pm

Emil
Emil watched as his attack had hit her and the fight had finished from that last strike and he hurried over to Lumikki and he got close to the ice but he did not heed the woman's word of leaving as Lumikki was still a friend to him as well as a guild mate. He heard the companion preach at him about how he is some bad guy or that he had only done this to harm her or do her badly in some manner. He looked at the harpy like creature and he tilted his head. "It shows how little you know about me saying that I am gonna bask or take some sick happiness in having to fight her. Well I did say that when I was in a berserker rage I didn't mean that, as I don't seek to harm her or her birds." He sat down against the ice as he was going to wait until she emerged from the ice and see if she wanted to go for some after battle food and booze as she had fought well and did her best. "I don't know why you think I look down on her, it was the very fact that she is stronger than me that I took her on with all that I had. If I had taken it easy on her and not gone hard on her and she won that is just disrespectful to her and the power that she has gained and worked so hard for." He looked at the harpy again and she smiled at her and he was speaking truthfully that Lumikki had far bypassed him and his limits so he had to give it all he had to try and show her that she makes him have to step it up to even have a chance to compete with her.

"I am not really one for titles and stuff like that, I care about Lumikki and her growth, yes I have been a thorn in her side a bit but that is because I saw her as a rival and someone that would bypass me and keep getting stronger. I like her and care about her, though if she was really feeling as you are saying she is, then she should have come to me and spoke to me. I knew I was in the wrong but in the end I couldn't swallow my pride and admit it, I waited for her to come to me and humble me and talk it out." Emil laughed a little at how stupid that had to have sounded to the companion but it was just how he is and how he works if you got beef with him come and talk to him about it as yes sometimes he is unreasonable but a lot of the time he if spoken to like he is a person will admit fault and he will talk it out. It is times like this that he missed his dead wife who was very good at calling him out on his actions and making him fix it but she is gone and Emil still leaning on the ice looked at the sky and simply said. "Oh it is raining." As some tears streamed down his face from his eyes, he was still hurting and the pain in his own chest pulsed.
(573) (2,042) (Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum