Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An odd pair Granny-sitting

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

An odd pair Granny-sitting Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:31 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki spent a fair share of her nights frequenting the bars in Orchidia. So it was a common pass time of her’s to rotate where she would go. It wasn’t particularly a favorite to hit up Mitya's bar, but if she could get pass the never ceasing dialogue, sometimes his misfortunes would entertain her. So as she was sipping on the drink he passed her, he was going on again about his mother.

“Yea so all that aside, Ima need someone to look over Ma. The person I usually have in the job called out last minute and there’s no time to put a quest up. So if you can do me the favor, I’ll pay up for the troubles. She’s a good woman and all, it’s just she became to forgetful. And I worry about her getting hit you know.”

The whole time he was talking, Lumikki has proceeded to look more and more annoyed. ”Aye, if it gets ye to shut it, I’ll take the job. Should of known ya didn’t want me for me company alone. Not like I could say I care for yer’s”

Mitya looked relived and he did slow down on his talking from then on. “Oh yea, before I forget. You”re not the only one I had happened to asked. I ran into some guy with dog ears prior asking if he could. But seeing as I ran into you here and all, figured it wouldn’t hurt to also ask someone I’ve seen before. Just be sure she doesn’t forget to take anything out of the oven or turn off the stove.”

Lumikki gestured for her next drink, no longer in the mood to bother entertaining further conversation. He would of kept going too if another girl didn’t step up to the bar requesting drinks. She sighed in relief as she looked over the address written on a napkin. Was simple enough she thought.

When the day came she made her way to the apartment building. Napkin still in hand so she was sure to the right way. She was half expecting to see the other guy here, figuring she’d be left alone to watch the woman. But for the moment, she waited just outside the building just in case the lad showed up.

An odd pair Granny-sitting Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Takao 

An odd pair Granny-sitting Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Takao

It wouldn't take Lumikki very long before she spotted the person she was looking for, given that he was wearing a bright yellow and white kimino. The man  appeared to be a  handsome and frail-looking at the same time, appearing as a tall and slender young man. He has long white hair that goes down past his waist, which allows his fox ears to blend into his hair. On his right hand he wears a black glove that covers his middle, and pointer finger along with his thumb, and a pair of black sandals. On his right hip was a katana of unknown make. It didn't much to realize this man was from Joya. As he walked forward, holding what appeared to be a chess board that you could take with you, he spotted the other person who would be with him. He was told before he came here that his employer got another person to come and watch his granny, which to Takao said that she must get herself into alot of trouble if you need two people to watch this women.

Takao smiled at Lumikki, a smile that seemed very natural on his face, before saying " Hello. I assume you are the other person to watch the women with me? I am Takaokitsu Mikoto. It is a pleasure to meet you. " He gave a slight bow to Lumikki. He had already made the assumption that there was little to zero chance that this women knew enough about what was going on in Joya to know that his last name was the same as the Shogan of that nation, but if she did happen to know that information he would not lie and say he wasn't her son. After all he was very proud of his mother.

WC 300

#3Lumikki 

An odd pair Granny-sitting Empty Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:54 am

Lumikki

Lumikki watched as the man approached and introduced herself. She couldn’t help be let a smile creep on her face, both warm and a little mischievous. “It’s an honor mate, though I’m sorry the idiot dragged ye into this. Ye’d be surprised how wound up tight he is bout things.” Lumi returned his bow with one of her own, respect should be returned was how she was raised. “Lumikki Hùrtr of Paradise Dawn. I’ve seen me fair share of Joyan’s now but it always charming to meet more.” Lumikki glanced at his chess set. “It’s been ages since I’ve played that but good idea, passing the time escaped me.” Lumikki lead the way to the apparent written in the napkin. And older woman let the two in, she was both surprised and happy to see them. She was probably lonely until now.

“Well I had no idea I would be getting guest today, so don’t mind the mess. Oh! But I didn’t have anything prepared either….well you know, I can make a free pan of cookies. How about that? My recipe, I’ve been told, is to die for!” She dashed to the kitchen to get started and Lumi proceed to keep an eye on her. When Rynah, the woman, sprinkled the dough with a blue dust, Lumikki blinked in confusion. Wondering if it was one of her forgetful moments. But ultimately she did not care all the much, figuring it wouldn’t kill her. When Rynah was done, which surprisingly didn’t take all that long. She returned to the company of Takaokitsu. “By the by, the idiot called ye a dog but ya look more like a fox to me. He prob never seen his fair of fox Demi humans but to be fair they aren’t common in these parts. Nor are divinity I suppose. It’s nice to see the bod ceann Angel doesn’t scare everything interesting away. But it’s still curious ya took up this odd job all the same.” Lumikki sighed before dropping herself in the free chair and leaning back. “Suppose it’s better than the usual task of killing rats around here. I can’t tell ye how many I’ve feed to me birds….”

As they entertained the game and Lumi had to relearn the rolls, she kept her mind on the cookies in the oven. So when the sixteen minutes came and the lady didn’t rise, she herself would walk to the kitchen to pull the tray out. She grabbed one of the cookies chilling it to her liking before taking a big bite. “Aye Rynah, ye ain’t wrong. These would do well in a shop.” She cooled the rest and tossed them on a plate to hand them out to Takaokitsu and the women.

The trio would eat away at all the cookies before the son came back home. ”Took ye long enough. And don’t split the pay. It’s yer fault for asking more than one person to do it in yer delirium…”

520_pass wc

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

An odd pair Granny-sitting Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Takao 

An odd pair Granny-sitting Empty Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:53 pm

Takao

As they walked into the house of this old lady, Takao would let the young lady take the lead, as he was simply here to watch and observe. He had never left his home before so he wasn't sure all the customs and everything else he would need to do but it wasn't too hard to figure out. As the old women began to make the cookies, Takao did notice that she spread a blue dust over them which he while concerned, pretty much assumed that it couldn't kill him. He was a Demi-god after all.

Eventually Lumikki talked to him, and said some interesting thing. One that she knew that he was a fox, which makes sense, his ears for anyone who knew anything about animals were clearly fox-like and not dog or wolf like. Two, that she somehow knew that he was of Divine Blood. This made Takao think about if there was anything about him that gave off that, and he knew that nothing about him did. He could have passed for a very human demi-human or even full human if he bothered to hid his ears better. Takao figured that he would meet this person again in the future, and learn more about her abilities to figure out his linage, but that was a future problem. " I took it to simply learn more about the world. I am from Joya orignially so this is simply to learn more about the culture of the world as a whole. "

They continued to play games and eat cookies until the son came back home and Takao bowed to him, the grandma and to Lumikki as he took his leave.

--EXIT---
WC: 250+

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum