Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 10:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been distancing himself from Talaz Lagaar. He was fine with their technology staying on that island, but he was no longer pushing hard for it. He figured that if something interesting popped up from there, then he would make his way to it. The people there needed help, but he wasn’t sure he would be it. Instead, he found himself in a different place. This place was the origin of his father’s family, and it was the destination he was on.

His family had a power, a magic that was more substantial than anything demons, and angels could compete with. It was on a different level, and the last encounter had given him the idea that he needed more powerful magic. He was indeed the strongest man in Fiore, but was his magic one of the strongest? He wasn’t too sure, and he had to figure something out. At the moment, Yuurei was at the edge of the Grand Kami Shrine.

He was looking down at the vast world beneath him. He was thinking about everything that he should do, and if he should do this alone. He wasn’t sure if he should involve any of his friends, but they would just yell at him if he excluded them.

Renji was napping next to him as he was wondering what was going to happen today. It seemed like they were getting into a lot of trouble lately even though it was not their fault.

Migi saw these two were so relaxed, that it had put him on edge. This brought him to be the one on guard, and make sure nobody could surprise them. It wasn’t just that, but his cape had been doing that from the moment they had sat down.

“What to do, what to do?” The words that escaped his lips as he was in his thoughts.

#2Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 11:12 am

Kaito

Kaito having been running around like a chicken with his head cut off just decided that he was going to go to the land of his grand father on is mothers side and he wondered if maybe he could find some answers here even if he hadn't found them before there might be more hiding in this country than he had known or had been shown but he knows that he needed to be here but why was the question to avoid to many eyes on his he slide between dimensions so he was invisible to the people that he walked past it was like he was walking in his own little world between worlds. It had taken a great deal of time and training to be able to do this but it made him invisible so he can walk among people but not be seen by them.

Kaito walks up the mountain toward a shrine and he wondered if there were any shrine maidens going to be out and around today or if it was just going to be an empty place for him to be able to walk out of the space and be alone. He still had a lot of questions and no answers but he knows that this place is usually pretty quiet outside of festival seasons and crowds are rare unless someone had a big thing happening and they wanted to ask for the favor of them or to buy a tourist trap charm of good luck for their thing and have it blessed by a maiden that worked here but he had no ideas to if that was a good or bad thing as he knows gods exist but he was not into religions like most would be. He sees Yuurei and staying in his area between dimensions he walked close to see if he could figure out what he was up to and why he had seemed to be talking to himself and Revy looked at Renji from Kaito's hood.

#3Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:59 am

Yuurei

“You can always jump off the cliff, and see how it feels to free fall. Of course, catch yourself in the end because I don’t need you dying on me.” He said to Yuurei.

The Seraphim would look over to his arm, and he would shake his head. His attention went back to the horizon in front of him.

“That is a dumb idea don’t you think?” He asked a question, waiting for an answer.

Renji was napping, but he knew that question was directed at him. One of his eyes opened as he looked over to Yuurei.

“Yeah, don’t do that, I don’t want to be here on my own nor do I want to experience this freefall.” He said as he would close his eyes again.

Yuurei would nod as he would agree with that. He was trying to get answers about his family’s origin, but at the same time, he was trying to see if he could learn things about Joya on his own. There were maidens around as they were doing their jobs. They would look at Yuurei from time to time, but it was to figure out what this man was doing here in the first place.

#4Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:40 am

Kaito

Kaito blinked as now he wondered if the arm was stupid or if it had been attempting to try and kill Yuurei with what it had said right there. Kaito was not going to keep wondering about it too much but he was not sure that he should show himself now that he had been listening in on the conversion and then a broom swings at him and Revy's sense kicked in and he dodged the brooms swing but he had not sensed intent and he looks at it is a maiden with her eyes closed so she must of smelled, sensed or saw him some how. The woman tells him in a very firm voice that he should not be wondering around invisible and watching people on the shrine grounds and if she caught him again she was going to toss him down the stairs and ban him from the area.

Kaito lets down his invisible spell and he looked at her with a nervous smile and rubbing the back of her head and the woman looked at him then bowed saying that she was sorry that she had just threatened Kaito of all people of Fairy Tail and asked that he not look bad upon her doing her job and Kaito of course just dismisses her worries about it as he knows that he should already know better than to be doing stuff like that.

#5Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:59 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had known for quite some time that there was at least one person not too far from him. It was the same for Migi, but he could see where they were. It was why he was alert, and the downside of this was that they didn’t have a sense of smell, so they couldn’t know if it was Kaito or someone they knew.

“I was just messing with you guys. If you die, I die, so there wouldn’t be a point.” He said as a maiden would be nearby and soon after, Kaito would reveal himself.

Migi would look over to Yuurei when he saw this and he figured he would let him know.

“It seems like your friend is here. The one I met when I first attached to you is here, and it would seem like he also has a cat too.” He said to them.

Yuurei would hear him and he knew who he was talking about. His head tilted into the sky instead of looking at Kaito.

“It’s been a while Kaito, how have you been? Hey Revy, I see you finally made your way back to Kaito. He had been worrying about you this entire time.” He said to her.

Renji’s ears would perk to mention of her name and his eyes would open slowly. It would seem like she was actually okay.

“You could have told me that you were coming back. You had me worried.” He said as he didn’t want to look in her direction as of yet.

#6Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:38 pm

Kaito

"Has it really been that long?" He wondered if he might not have wandered into a different dimension again and this Kaito was on a training spree or something and he rubs the back of his head well if he is in the wrong place it didn't hurt him to just try and be friendly here and not cause issues.

The cat spoke but in a manly voice. "There was never anything to worry about I am Revy the unkillible after all!" Revy did a manly laugh and then returned to Kaito's hood to watch for Renji's reaction to how they sounded. Kaito was in on the joke but stayed straight faced under the mask he is wearing.

He walked closer and he looked at the other man that he thinks is his friend but in different dimensions Yuurei and himself could be bitter enemies so he was going to stay on his guard just in case he was to have to fight. "So what are you up to?" Kaito hadn't really taken Yuurei as some one that would hang around these kinds of places and wonders if there might not be something wrong or something that they may need to speak about.

#7Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:05 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he would chuckle. This would bring him to look at his friend. They hadn’t seen each other for about two or three weeks. It wasn’t Kaito’s fault, Yuurei was the one that had distanced himself from others for a few seconds. Hell, he had still been doing it, but Kaito had found him. He didn’t say anything as Revy spoke and he would chuckle. She was always optimistic, and he would nod as he was happy, she was fine.

Renji would get up from where he was, and he would stretch a bit. Once he was done with it, he would turn to see Revy in Kaito’s hoodie as always.

“If you say so, Kaito was worried sick, but you are indeed unkillable, which is a good thing in my book. It seems your look also changed?” He couldn’t get a good look at her since she had gone inside Kaito’s hood.

Yuurei would just smile at him as he would turn to look at the vast distance ahead of them.

“I’m thinking about how I could get a much stronger magic than I have. I don’t want to change my magic, but I want it to be stronger than currently is.” He said to Kaito.

#8Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 am

Kaito

Kaito rubbed his chin and he wonders what the stronger magics one can seek are and he looks to Yuurei with a bit of a head nod. "Finding a stronger magic than you have is going to be tough but I feel you are not wrong I sort of want to enhance my magic if not move to something stronger as well but I am unsure if there really is a stronger magic I could even seek." Kaito was being honest as he seemed to have mostly got himself stuck in the role of support but he wonders if it isn't time that he moves to an attackers style of magic instead of this magic that has more defensive uses than offensive uses but at the same time this magic had become part of him over the year that he had, had it and letting it go now might have some very unforeseen problems that might come to bit him in the ass.

Revy clearly not fooling Yuurei or Renji stopped using the manly voice. "It is fine he did some growing while i was away, rather the growth was good or not is still yet to be seen." She jumped down and landed on her feet and she looked at them and she wonders if there was a plan that Yuurei had to trying to get a stronger magic or if this was just some sort of wild wish to the heavens that they seemed so much closer to.

#9Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:12 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him out and he would rub his chin. Kaito’s magic was fairly strong. It was something that he was sure was kind of unique. He could find things similar within items, but his magic was one of a kind. He was pretty sure that there wasn’t anybody with Dragon slaying magic for dimensions.

“I think your magic is powerful. Hell, the fact that you can do the things you do, makes you a force to be reckoned with. I just think you need to work on more offense spells. It was hard to land a clean hit on you last time we fought and that was for sure.” He said to him as his magic was also strong, but he felt as if he were missing something.

Renji would look at Revy and it would seem like they had a similar look to his own. He figured they were both affected by the same thing. It also seemed like it affected them differently, but he wonder how the results had changed.

“Does this mean, Revy got stronger than she was before?” He asked her waiting for an answer.

“Do you have any ideas on how to get stronger magic?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at him and he would scratch his head for a second.

“I figured my family had something hidden away in Joya, but I’m not too sure. In the end, it seems I might have to bother my father for answers.” He said to Migi.

Renji would look at him and he would have a smirk on his face.

“I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind.” He said to Yuurei as he turned to Revy again.

#10Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:18 am

Kaito

"Guess it depends on how you look at it and if that is really the only thing I need to change as I have seen people use magic and items similar to what I can do so it seems like my magic isn't unique and that bugs me." Kaito was speaking of heavenly body and people wielding an eye that works like his magic as well as a mask that worked in a similar way and he is unsure if he is even really that unique or needed as there seemed to be a grand divide that his was better than theirs but it feels like he could still do his spells and things with a few other items and have a different magic and still be as slippery as he is with other items that allowed him to do it and be stronger as he was not confined to the magic that his items could do for him while he unleashed a mighty barrage of spells and take apart the people that crossed him.

"Of course I got stronger than I use to be." She popped up her cloak and turned to her human form and smirks from under the cloak. "Plus if need be I can hide among humans as well so I don't stick out as bad." She then turned back to her exceed form and looked Renji dead in the eyes as she seemed far different than she use to be.

#11Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would nod as he understood that. It was what he meant though. He knew that there were items that mimic his abilities, but was there actual magic that could do the same thing? He wasn’t too sure about that, but he had to assume that he didn’t meet everybody Kaito had met.

“I understand your concern. Yeah, I think I met someone else who could use Requip magic. I don’t think they’re around anymore. So, at the moment I am unique in a way.” He said to Kaito with a smile on his face.

“If anything gather those relics, items, and other things that do what your magic does. Once you do that, if you could find a way to change your magic, then I say do it.” He said to him as if he would give him the go-ahead to do such a thing.

Renji would look at Revy with a smile on his face. He would see her change her form into a human appearance, and he clapped his hands. He could also do that, but it was something that he didn’t do just because.

“Nice, I could do the same thing. I guess whatever messed with you, messed with me. Still, it seems like it bothered you in a different way than it did me.” He said to her as he was glad that she was stronger.

The two of them had been helpless for a while trying to figure out how to help Yuurei and Kaito for some time.

#12Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:11 pm

Kaito

"I will see as for now I will just remain the walking door way to other parts of the world that I use." He at this moment wondered if maybe he had made a poor choice as a mage and let himself be swayed too hard to one side and he wondered if there was really a way to make any sense of the worlds that he moved through was he even still him or were one of the others in the other dimensions the real him the first him was he made from the dimension and his memories false, he no longer knew if he was even real or if he was just a substitute for a different Kaito was anything he knew real? Maybe that is why his master never answered him as she never existed or was already long past dead and no one that received the messages even knew who he was or that he even existed. Kaito just holds his head as arcane mana covers himself and he takes a breath then lets it out and the mana dispersed from him as he calmed his mind hearing a tune in his head hummed.

Revy looked at him. "You can also do that? The sky ate me up and spit me back out with amnesia so why I was gone for so long was that I didn't even know I was missing." She rubbed the back of her head as it was the truth that she had lost her memories and she hadn't really been able to even know Kaito at the time they had crossed paths just that she felt a pull to him.

#13Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:19 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his small response, and he would nod. Kaito was indeed the doorway to other universes. It wasn’t a bad thing, but if Kaito lost his magic, then dimensional intersections would stop being a thing. He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t think it would be good in other hands.

“We will see what happens indeed. The future is vast and many things can happen from here until then.” He said to Kaito.

He figured he could get up and do something. He wanted to learn if his family had anything hidden within Joya, but he wouldn’t know unless he asked around.

“Alright, let’s go talk to the maidens. I figure I can start with them and move into the city.” He said out loud.

Renji heard her story and his eyes widen. He looked over to Kaito and glared at him. He should have been protecting her, but she was fine, so he would let it go for now. He looked at her as she finished speaking. He was concerned because she had amnesia, so did it mean she didn’t know who he was?

“Do you remember me then?” He asked her as if he had changed before she did.

#14Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:49 pm

Kaito

Kaito was not sure what the right choice or even if he was the right one to even make that choice as god knows he has done a lot with his magic and how many things might be released if he was to just end his magic and not look back. Kaito knows that where are at least a few things that shouldn't rewalk this plain but really are those his problems to have to keep back or in a total area of loss? He was not sure that he could even fight it anyways as in a way it feels like this power was gifted to him and stopped him from being someone else or to even live a happy life as he had made all the wrong choices as he went through his life unlike the other him that was born blessed and not cursed and he wondered if there was a way he could just be reborn as blessed and wash away this cursed feeling he has.

"Of course I remember you My memories can back to me while I worked along side of Kaito again." She was unsure if Renji was really worried that she had forgotten him or not as he always seemed more of the player type anyways with the ladies and him being stronger and better looking now means that there was ground that he might have been up to it.

A Maiden looks at Kaito. "Not to be rude but your aura is making others around us uncomfortable please reign it in or I will need to ask you to leave." She looked at him very plain faced as she was not trying to be rude but she also knows that he gives off a very large aura that weakens those around him.

#15Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:06 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear her words, and he would smile. He was happy that she didn’t forget about him. It would have hurt him if she had said otherwise. He would rub the back of his head as he was relieved about the situation.

“That’s good to hear. I’m glad to know that you didn’t forget about me. I was upset when you disappeared. I kind of chewed Kaito’s head off because of it.” He said to her as he tried to show that he was concerned when she disappeared.

Yuurei would see that a woman would approach him and she would speak to him. What she said to Kaito made him chuckle as he didn’t know what she was talking about. Still, he had gotten scolded, and he would approach him and he would put his hand on his shoulder.

“It seems like they could feel your energy Kaito.” He laughed a bit as he would walk forward to the lady that approached Kaito.

He would wave at her to get her attention and she would look at him wondering what was going to happen now.

“Hey, I was wondering if you knew anything about the Starlight family that lived in Joya?” He asked her wondering if she would say something.

The woman would stop to think about the question at hand. She was thinking why the name sounded familiar, but in the end, her thoughts had come in empty.

#16Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:12 am

Kaito

The maiden that had just scolded Kaito about his aura saw the other maiden fail to help them with any answers and she wondered why this man is looking for starlight. The woman cleared her throat and straightened her self up then asked. "Why do you seek info on the Starlight?" The woman must have known something as she was asking why they were seeking it.

Kaito was confused what was going on, was Yuurei on a journey to learn something his father had told him about when they saw him and his mother or was this something different and it was going to be another of those days where they get tested and have to prove themselves to something else like a god of a forge, fight zombies, or have to deal with grave robbers Kaito hoped they didn't have to do that.

The maiden seemed to just be staring through Kaito as he relaxed his aura as this maiden looked like she was about to run him through with something or just flat out kill him when he lets his guard down.

#17Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her and he would have a serious expression on his face. He was a Starlight he wanted to know about his family, and he wanted to get stronger, and there was only one way for him to do that. He had to learn about his true history and see if they had a power that he could use to fight those who seek to do him harm.

“I am a Starlight and my father before me. He told me where our family originated from, but that was it. I learned that we were wiped out due to the Shogun being cautious about us. That they used my family to create weapons to defeat the Onis that plagued Joya and once that was done, they got rid of my family because people saw them as the true ruler of Joya.” He explained to her.

He had learned this in the slums of Joya with Brone, and it brought an assassin to their doorstep. Of course, it didn’t work, but they didn’t or couldn’t tell him about a magical weapon, or magic that he could use.

The maiden was surprised that a Starlight was in front of him. She had never gotten to meet one in person, but this man was not from Joya.

“I do not have the answers you seek, but the head maiden can help you with what you seek probably. I just know that the Starlight clan were strong and powerful people that brought the true power of the weapons they wielded.” She explained to him.

“Where could I find the head maiden?” He asked her questioning everything and hoping to get more light on his questions.

#18Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:42 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered if his last name meant anything around here or not but he guessed this was not about him or his last name that he didn't share with his twin brother but he thinks maybe his last name was just a made up name like his first name was as he don't know his actual give name or if he had even had a name planned. He knows that his mother had named Emil when he was born but himself there has never been a name on record or they were blacked out so info was hidden from him but he figured that he best just follow and see what they can find out here as there was more to this than it would seem as the maiden spoke to them and he followed behind them as they went and he looked at some of the odd things that they past as they went and Kaito wonders what this head maiden was like and if she would really know anything about what Yuurei was after.

Revy followed close behind Kaito and she wondered if these maidens were on the level or if they were just looking to cause trouble and mislead them as Yuurei seemed to be from strong blood but was Kaito also from a strong blood line as well or was he just a normal guy with nothing that just rose. She had to wonder as from what she had seen and what she had heard there just seemed to be road blocks every which way Kaito turned and She wondered if there was a reason to why this seemed to always be the case.

#19Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:22 pm

Yuurei

The maiden in front of him would hear his words, and she would start walking off in a direction. Yuurei would see this, and he would smile and let out a small chuckle.

“I guess you will show me then.” He said out loud as he would follow the woman.

Renji would do the same thing as it would seem like everybody was leaving him behind. He didn’t want to be the only one alone.

“So, she doesn’t want to answer you? I guess she doesn’t want to say out loud or something.” He said as they kept walking.

The maiden who spoke up before was now quiet as she was escorting the group. They wanted to see the person in charge of this place and they would. She would move around the shrine and eventually make it to the spot where a woman, eyes close, was waiting. Her eyes opened when she saw Yuurei and Kaito and their Exceed friends.

“You two have finally appeared in front of me. Yuurei, and Kaito. You two have many people who fear you and others who idolize you.” She said to them.

Yuurei wondered who feared him. His enemies yes, but he didn’t think the civilians of Fiore would feel that way.

“Who fears us?” He asked the head maiden.

218|

#20Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:07 am

Kaito

When the woman spoke he had to wonder why she was saying that people fear and idolize them as that was probably not a surprise to Yuurei and himself as they are literal monsters that could probably clash with higher beings and come out with just scratches and at worst flesh wounds as they had more power than most that crossed their paths and Kaito was a very good team mate to abuse as he can do a lot of things in a pinch that would protect those that he was on the side of. Kaito was surprised that Yuurei asked who would fear them as many countries probably have them on lists that if they cross the boarder of them that they need to be nice to them or face a punishment as they are strong mages, that is when it dawns on Kaito that maybe the maiden means that the might be feared for a different reason. Kaito waited to hear why they would be feared for the maidens point of view or if what he thought might also be the right thing.

#21Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:36 am

Yuurei

The maiden would look at the two as Yuurei would ask a question, but Kaito would remained quiet. She would look at Kaito and then Yuurei.

“The people from other countries fear you two. Yes, your guild has an astounding relationship with the other countries, but your allegiance still lies with Fiore. It makes you and Kaito a threat to them. They fear the day Fiore attacks them and they have you two on their side.” She said to them with a simple smile.

“Then there are the people in Fiore. They feel like if they stepped out of line with either of you something bad might happen to them. Still, you are not here for these answers, are you? Ask what you came here to ask so that I can provide knowledge on what you’re seeking.” She said to Yuurei and Kaito.

“Is there something that my family hid away from the people of Earthland?” He asked her waiting for an answer.

#22Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:20 am

Kaito

Kaito was confused why she had looked at him as he had not asked anything but now he wonders if his grandmother had warned them that Kaito might be coming this way some day for answers and he just never thought to ask them when he was here and now the maiden is trying to hint to him but Kaito has no idea of what that means or if that was really what was happening as there was still a lot that he didn't know and the maiden might just be talking toward him as well so not to seem rude to the guests so Kaito keeps his mouth shut as he waited to hear the answer that the maiden might have for Yuurei and if it will change the course of Yuurei's journey and maybe see him become even more powerful.

Kaito is not sure if Yuurei can really get much more powerful as there has to be a limit that needs to be met for this but Kaito has no idea if that total was something that was worth the cost they might get in far too deep and might get themselves killed or worse trapped in something some where.

#23Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:59 am

Yuurei

The maiden would make eye contact with Kaito as Yuurei asked his question. It was then she would look away and back to Yuurei.

“Your family didn’t hide anything from the people of Earthland. They did something that is impossible for most people in this world could do, sacrifice.” She paused for a second.

“Joya is a great and spiritual country, and ages ago there were creatures, called Onis that walked around the country at night. They took many forms and slaughter the innocent whenever they wanted. The Starlight clan was one that had a special ability to empower the weapons they created to fight against the Onis.” She said to him.

“The Shogun saw this and granted them unlimited materials, and status. The Starlight clan destroyed all the Onis that they could, but not all of them could be destroyed. That is when the most powerful Starlight forced himself to be possessed by an Oni and gathered up all the other Onis in one location and sealed them away from the world and Joya. Where that location is, well that is the mystery. Only the oldest male of the Starlight Clan is told its location so that they could protect it. You’re the oldest, that I’ve seen, but your father must know the location or at least an idea of where it might be. If you can somehow get the power from the possessed Starlight, then that is the answer you seek.” She explained to Yuurei.

She would take a deep breath as she would look at Kaito with a smile on her face.

“Do not be shy Kaito. Ask the questions you seek answers to. Yuurei will not judge you, that much you should know by now.” She said to him.

#24Kaito 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:19 pm

Kaito

Kaito having heard that whole story and then the woman looking to him and telling him not to be shy sounded like she was setting him up. Now he was on edge was that because he was on of these Oni some how or was that just a fear that he shouldn't have here, he guessed that he will ask if they know anything of the name Todaro as he knows his brother didn't share this last name but he also didn't know if that was his grandmothers last name or if it was just a random last name that she had given him so that he didn't stand out when he wasn't at her side but he guessed that he should ask as he had no idea of the name or if it held any weight or prestige but he highly doubted it as there was no way that his last name could meaning besides just being a throw away name. "I guess I should ask does the name Todaro have anything that you would know of?"

#25Yuurei 

Moving Towards Tomorrow (Kaito) Empty Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would have to get the location from his father it seems. He didn’t think it would go back to his dad, but he figured he would know more than anybody. The Seraphim figured that the man didn’t tell him about it because he didn’t want it to be touched.

The head maiden would hear him and she would nod. She would close her eyes for a few seconds. It was as if she was searching for an answer.

The Requip mage would look over to Kaito.

“Does she know the answers to every questions?” He asked his friend.

“Todaro; You bear that last name. Well I guess I can tell you about them.” She said as she took a pause to speak about it.

Yuurei would look over to her as he was surprised that she would speak up. He didn’t think she would know about those who bore that last name. Hell, he was surprise that she knew about his family history

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum