Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

After Hours at the Tavern

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shinzo Satoshi 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:11 am

Shinzo Satoshi
It had been two weeks since Shinzo rolled into town. Orchids was fairly welc9ming to the vampire. There were lots of maidens to hunt, and Orchidia had a bustling night life. Shinzo had taken residence in the Drunken Oaf tavern, and no one had caught on to the recent murders of women in the streets. Of course he kept to himself and never turned a blind eye his way.

Tonight Shinzo was still satisfied with his most recent feeding. An older woman with blonde hair had been drained on the streets of Orchidia, and Shinzo had at least a month before he would need to feed again. He expected he would stay in Orchidia for a little while longer.

As he thought about his recent stay in the city Shinzo was sitting at the tavern. He spent most of his nights there, drinking tomato juice and watching the adventurers. The pure innocence of a young wizard retelling a recent victory gave Shinzo a sense of satisfaction. It was nice to be drawn away from the hunger. Sometimes it felt like weeks went by where Shinzo would plot his next feeding. He would become overwhelmed even, but necessity was certain. Feeding was a part of the vampires life.

The tavern was dimly lit with candles on the several tables. There was a bar side that was filled with drinkers, men and women alike. In the corner adjacent to where Shinzo sat on the wall there was a group of wizards discussing magic. Shinzo listened to them and sat at his little table gripping his juice.

Wc: 264

#2Yuurei 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were enjoying their stroll throughout the North recently. It seemed like they were moving around the place, but for a reason. They were checking how everything was within the North. The power they had gotten from the King of Fiore, brought him to want to make sure that everything was okay. It would seem like everything was fine from what he could tell, but it seemed like there were a few things that had concerned the locals. He would have to check on that later as his first thought could be that someone from Sleeping Calamity was the cause of it.

They hadn’t caused trouble in a long time, but he wouldn’t sure when things could spark again. He made his way to the Drunken Oaf Tavern; he found himself recently going to get drinks at the end of his duty, and he enjoyed the cheap, quick, yet tasty meal. He would enter the tavern without wasting time, people turned to look at him, and when they all saw who it was, they would raise their glasses to him before turning away and drinking it.

Yuurei would wave at them when he saw this as he decided to make his way to the bar. Once he had gotten there, he would take a set, and Renji would hop off his shoulder and land on the seat next to Yuurei. He would look over to the bartender and he would nod as he knew what to get Yuurei and Renji.

#3Shinzo Satoshi 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:45 am

Shinzo Satoshi
Shinzo was watching the door as it swung open and someone stepped hough. While Shinzo didn't recognize him, it was clear most of the locals respected the one who had just arrived. Shinzo lifted his cup to his lips and took a sip of tomato juice while the man walked through.

Shinzo was shirtless with just his black leather coat. On the inside of his jacket was a bright red silk lining, and his muscles glowed in the dimly lit tavern. If one paid close enough attention they could spit the vampires stillness apart from typical mortal static actions. Shinzo didn't breathe, and his muscles were all completely still. He gulped down a swig of juice and put his cup down. The reputable person had found their way to the bar and Shinzo was curious.

The vampire wondered if someone was tracking him. Paranoid Shinzo swept his hair back nervously, then with adamant resolve stood up. He intended to meet the person who garnered such respect from the people.

"A wizard perhaps, or vampire hunter.." Shinzo thought to himself and walked over. The vampire didn't seem scared, in fact he was flowing forward with confidence in himself. Shinzo had talent with people, and hiding his origins was nothing new to him. Shinzo had a cover story.

Once he had walked up to the bar Shinzo ordered himself a shot of vodka. He didn't like the taste of alcohol, but at a tavern that's what one drank. The short barmaid quickly pouted him a drink and Shinzo slammed it. His hroat burned from the alcohol but he didn't make a face. Instead he turned to the man he intended to meet and asked, "Would ya like a drink?" Shinzo was smiling and his palm was on the table. He stood next to the chair were the man had sat, and he looked like a normal tavern goer.

Wc: 326

#4Yuurei 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:41 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for the bartender to come back, and after a few minutes of waiting, the bartender would arrive with the drinks. He would hand over one drink to the guild master, and then he would hand over another to Renji.

The Exceed had gotten his milk for the day, while Yuurei got whiskey on ice. Renji would be quick to drink a bit of his, while Yuurei moved it around in a cup. When the man had arrived, the hunter looked at him, nodded, and then turned to his glass. He would drink some of his alcohol and then savor it before swallowing the liquid.

He would hear the man asking him a question and Yuurei would look at him with a smile.

“Sure, I guess I can have another one.” He commented as he noticed this was a guy he hadn’t seen before.

“You’re not from around here are you?” He asked him.

“There is something about you that screams I’m not from the Northern part of Fiore. Also, feels like I would have spotted someone like you before today.” He explained his concern for asking him that question.

Yuurei wasn’t suspicious of him or anything just curious to hear what he had to say now.

#5Shinzo Satoshi 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:18 pm

Shinzo Satoshi
Shinzo tapped the hand that was resting on the bar, signaling to the bar maid that he wanted another drink. The vampire pointed at his company and then tipped back his head signaling to her that he would like the man to have another. The bar maid walked over and gave the man a blue poker chip.

"Turn this in when ya want anotha'." She said and then walked way. Shinzo noticed she looked good from the back, bit quickly snapped his attention to the man who had caught his eye.

"You guessed that right stranger." Shinzo stuck his hand out for a shake. "My name is Shinzo Satoshi, traveling wizard." Shinzo had a fire lit in his eye.

When it came to magic Shinzo was well read. He enjoyed the theoretical study of magic as well as practical application. He was a rather talented fire mage in fact. [b]"Fire wizard in fact. I specialize in maker-magic."

Shunzi had found a seat and was now sitting next to the stranger. He was leaned toward them in a friendly manner. His guard wasn't dropped though. Shinzo was still wary if this man was some kind of undead hunter.

Wc: 204

#6Yuurei 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him order their drinks and Yuurei would look at the woman who was approaching them. When she had gotten their orders Yuurei would intervene as he wanted something more.

“Could you get me some of your wings as well, and a cooked fished for this one right here.” He said to her.

She would nod as she would take that into account and get everything they asked for.

Yuurei would look at Shinzo as he introduced himself. He was indeed not a resident of the North as he figured. He would hear him and it would seem like he was a fire mage; it was interesting that he was telling him this, but he figured he would explain what he could do as well.

“My name is Yuurei; Yuurei Starlight. I don’t see many fire mages roaming around lately. It’s nice to see one. I use weapon magic or requip. I have the magical ability to tap into a dimension to bring out magical weapons I fight with.” He said to him as he would look at his whisky glass and he would drink the rest of it.

He would put the glass down and he sighed as it hit the spot.

“What brings you to the North?” He asked Shinzo.

#7Shinzo Satoshi 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:50 pm

Shinzo Satoshi
Shinzo watched as Yuurei Starlight ordered food for his companion. Shinzo thought it was interesting that someone of his standard walked with another, but not unheard of. Often Shinzo was hunted by stalkers of the night whom employed various creatures as combatants and guides. Shinzo wasn't at all surprised to find Yuureo in company.

Shinzo was feeling paranoid. While Yuurei seemed to be a straight shooter as far as being truthful and transparent, Shinzo was always on high alert. Yuurei even offered up his magical proficiency, the art of Requip, as topic of conversation. Shinzo was familiar with the magic conceptually, but he was no expert in transdimensional travel, requips model of operation.

Shinzo nodded to Yuurei, and in response to his explanation of what Requip was he said; "A fascinating miracle to behold." The vampire sipped from his drink and further focused his attention on Yuurei. Shinzo was feeling more comfortable with him, careful to notice how he sighed with such satisfaction.

The vampire briefly wondered if he was feigning the appearance of a human well enough. He had gotten into trouble before like that; staying too still, forgetting to breathe, or blink. He made sure to blink suddenly, and pushed his drink on the table, fidgeting like a normal mortal would.

Shinzo didn't quite look mortal though. The pointed ear vampire combed his hair back with his fingers as he replied to Yuurei's question with a lie so often told. Of course it was a lie rooted in the truth. Shinzo was greedy after all.

"Ah well. I grew up poor and I work my magic to make a living. Orchidia has been kind to me.. I hope to find a guild to join and grow my wealth by further studying magic."

Shinzo reached into his inner coat pocket and pulled out two butter scotch candies. He set one on the bar for Yuurei.

Wc: 323

#8Yuurei 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei could tell something was bothering Shinzo. He wasn’t sure what it was, but it would seem like something was on his mind. He wanted to ask him what that was, but they didn’t know each other like that. He didn’t want to pry and get into his business, so he would leave that alone for now.

He heard his short story, and it would seem like he did what he needed to do to live his life. He seemed to have been doing well, but the fact that he was interested in joining a guild made him interested.

He would look over to him and he would rub his chin. He could recruit this man, but would it come to bite him in the ass. He figured he would give it a shot and then see how things went from there.

“Interesting; you looking for a guild to join. Well, as it happens to be, I am the Guild Leader of Paradise Dawn, which resides in the North. I am also the Warden of the North, so my duty is to protect the people in this region.” He said as he paused for a second.

“But back to what really matters. I can tell you about my guild, if you want to hear about it, or you might know already. Which then would lead to me asking if you are interested in joining?” He asked him waiting for him to answer him.

It wouldn’t take long, but the bartender would bring their drinks to Shinzo and Yuurei. A few seconds after that, he would bring out Yuurei and Renji’s meal as well for them to eat. Yuurei would take it and nod at the server as he was glad they brought this. Renji stood quiet the entire time as he was eating his fish right now.

#9Shinzo Satoshi 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:54 pm

Shinzo Satoshi
Shinzo's pointed ears perked up at the smell of the food that came to the table. While he didn't eat, he did enjoy the smell of food. Of course he could eat, but he preferred not to. Shinzo watched he plate be presented to man and beast, and he ordered a tomato juice from the bar maid. She came back with a long, tall glass of red tomato juice. Shinzo loved tomato juice.

While the vampire sipped on his juice he listened to what Yuurei told him. Shinzo had heard of Paradise Dawn. Most traveller's had heard of the mercenary guild, for wherever one went so did Paradise Dawn. They were a powerful guild in Fiore. Shinzo's curiosity was triggered; he set his glass down and listened carefully to what Yuurei was saying.

Shinzo wasn't surprised the man was a guild leader, he had a certain reknown about him. The vampire was surprised that he could be recruited.

Shinzo initially gave it a good thought over. His first conundrum would be whether or not he could hide his true nature from others. Shinzo was a private person, and he didn't like to flaunt the fact that he fed on the blood of maidens. He feared ostracition. The vampire swept his hair back again and considered the proposal.

"Tell me more Yuurei. As a traveling wizard who quests along the nation, I am interested in joining Paradise Dawn. " Shinzo had a fire lit up in his eyes.

Wc: 254

#10Yuurei 

After Hours at the Tavern Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would smile at him. That was good to hear, and he figured he speak a bit about the guild.

“Paradise Dawn is a guild that allows us to have freedom and do what we can to live our lives. We take jobs from Fiore, but we also take on jobs from other countries as well. We as a guild make sure that our relations with other countries stay as positive as they can be. You may never know when you need allies. If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. The only thing I ask of anybody that is within the guild is not to kill or harm innocent people. Especially the ones in the North Region of Fiore.” He explained to him.

Yuurei wasn’t sure if he would be up for it. He didn’t know he was a vampire, not that it matters to him. The last time someone harmed the innocent people in the mine, they got put into prison, and they were a part of the guild.

The Seraphim would eat his meal in front of him as it smelled so good he couldn’t help it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum