Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:47 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered what this place held for them as he heard this place had children that were misshapen and had been murdered and then revived through experiments and he wonders if there is a way he can free them like his master had freed him over a decade ago, he knows he had told Yuurei he would meet him here but he wanted to go in ahead to make sure that the children were in good health and not suffering and if he saw they were suffering he would make a portal and get them all out of there even if in the end it got him killed as he doesn't want others to be tortured and experimented on as he had been.

The place looked far more welcoming on the inside than it had on the outside and he looked around with his masked face and he could hear the children playing which might mean that he himself had been slightly quick to jump to conclusions that this place might be one of pure evil and pain and as he walked the steps one let out a creak and the children fell silent and Kaito kept going as he had heard where they had been from the noises they had been making when he came in and he walked up to the room and he peered into the room and the children looked to him as he is tall and imposing frame looked back at them and he kneeled and simply spoke. "I mean no harm."

The children seemed slightly taken aback as they were not use to guests showing up to come see them but they wouldn't say they were fully unafraid of him even if he spoke of meaning no harm which probably also meant he meant not to scare them.

#2Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was making his way to an orphanage. It was sad to know that even a place like this had kids who perished. He shook his head because he didn’t enjoy the thought of someone harming children. He was supposed to meet with Kaito at the front of the place. They were both here to check on them and make sure nothing bad was happening to them. It wasn’t just that, but they figured they would give them a good day to enjoy.

The berserker made it to the building, but he wouldn’t see his friend anywhere. He would give it a few minutes as he was waiting for him to show up. Of course, nobody would show up, and Yuurei figured it was best to wait inside. He would enter the building and once inside he would walk around with a smile on his face. The place looked nice and it seemed like they didn’t have a place that they couldn’t live in.

He moved deeper into the establishment and soon enough he would hear kids talking and chatting.

Yuurei pushed forward and he would see Kaito with a bunch of children. It would seem like he was trying to show them that he wasn’t a scary person.

“You went in before I could even get here.” He said to Kaito with a smile on his face as he wave at all the kids here.

#3Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:51 am

Kaito

Kaito looks to the man and he smiles and rubs the back of his head. "Yeah I heard something and came in cause I was worried that something was happening to the children. They seem fine to me though." He sees the children line up and come to greet them and Kaito without thinking introduces himself back to them with a bow and they seem to giggle and laugh at him because of his clumsy way of greeting them, which was a bit removed from the proper greetings they were taught to do for guess that may welcome them into their families before they had met their untimely demise at the hands of those that wished to end them for one reason or another.

Kaito opens portals. "Today is a special day we will be seeing the world and helping you all see the beauty that is laid out around that you all have never seen." The children seem pretty worried about the man saying these things and opening literal holes in the dimension to other places, but some of them put their heads through them and they were really able to see those places and feel the difference that those places had for them and they smiled when they brought their heads back out of the portals and looked to Kaito who for a man that seemed strange was maybe an actual good guy.

#4Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei heard him and he would understand the circumstances of why he left him behind. He was fine with that, and he would look at the kids that were greeting them. The Nephilim would wave his hands to them and shake anybody’s hands who was brave enough to do it.

“The name is Yuurei Starlight, nice to meet you all.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

He would look over to Kaito who had told them what they were going to do today. This was good for the kids because it meant that they would have some fresh air.

“I will also give you guys some time to be in the air with me. I’ll show you how cool flying can be. That means you all get to see some cool wings.” He said to them as he laughed a bit when he saw the kids sticking their heads into the portals Kaito created.

#5Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:38 am

Kaito

He looked as the children seemed to be happy that they can see Yuurei and be able to let themselves be outside for a bit in the open air and to relax not not worry cause they are with two strong mages that are famous so that that will not be in danger. Kaito walks into a portal with some of the children and he makes other portals so that they are all connected so if they want to move on they don't have to return to the orphanage they can just move to the next area and keep enjoying themselves and Kaito shows them how to fish and lets them play.

Kaito hopes that they are not cursed to stay at the orphanage that bringing them out here might hurt them and he hopes they will be set free maybe some day, he plays and lets them enjoy themselves but he keeps a close eye o them incase he has to get them back to home to protect them.

#6Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to see them having a smile on their face. This was good because it meant that they were looking forward to it. It was then that they would go through the portal to enjoy the outside world at its finest. This was good and he would look at the line of kids who wanted to go flying in the sky.

“Okay, I will be taking two of you at a time.” He said to them.

They were excited about this and he would transform into his full Nephilim form. His wings were out, and his eye changed. The children would awe with amazement at the transformation. He would smile at them, and he would take the first two in line. He would grab them as he wrapped his arms around them both and he would take flight. He would move through the sky for them and make sure not to get them sick by not flying too fast.

They were happy to be able to see everything from this view and were excited that Yuurei had done this for them.

#7Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Kaito

Kaito looked up and he watched over the children that were running around and enjoying themselves and looking at the ones looking and smelling the flowers. He sees one being pulled around by the fishing pole and he hurries over and he helps them not get pulled into the water but he lets them handle reeling in the fish he wasn't going to steal the joy of the catch from the child just give them the support to be able to catch it without being dragged in.

The child keeps reeling and they get it up out of the water and it is a decent sized fish and the child starts cheering and the other children start cheering and coming over and seeing the fish and Kaito looks up to the sky to see Yuurei giving the children rides and he thinks it is cute as these children seem like nearly perfect little angels what kind of soul less monster would do such a thing as to kill them.

#8Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:16 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would put down the children and he would move on to the next set. He would keep doing this as he was giving them, enough time to enjoy the sky that he enjoyed when he was given this power. They were shouting and cheering through their ride in the air. It was like a roller coaster to them and one that they felt secure in. The Nephilim would see the other children enjoying their time with Kaito and others that were just doing their own thing. Still, it would seem like things was going great for the children.

It put a smile on his face to see that they were having fun. It did hurt his heart to know that these children were mistreated and killed. He wanted to kill whoever did that to these kids. Still, he shook his head as this wasn’t something he should be thinking about right now. It was the children's time to enjoy.

#9Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:33 pm

Kaito

One of the children that was running around tripped and face planted and Kaito hurried over to him and helped him up and he tended to the crying child and he is very careful with him and the other children around him looks at him as they seemed to not think he knew how to do first aid and he gets the boy back on his way and he looks at the others and he smiles at them and they return to playing and a few are drawing in the dirt with sticks and showing Kaito their drawings and he judges them and teases them and they puff their cheeks at him and laugh with him.

He figures that this has been going well and they seem to feel more alive than they had before and he seems to be taking to them well, he seemed to always be good with children even growing up but he doubted that he would have any of his own, though he is closing in on the family starting years of his life.

#10Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to fly for the kids, but it wouldn’t take long for all of them to get their turns. When he was done with all of them they were excited and pumped up with what had happened. They would look at him and wonder what he was going to do now. He would look at them and he would crouch down to all of them.

“You know you guys are just all fine in my eyes. In this world, we’re all different. I started as a half-elf, and now I got some cool wings. My right arm can even do some neat tricks. Do you guys want to see what it could do?” He asked them curious to hear what they would say.

They would all shout and cheer as they wanted to see what the bandaged arm could do now that he had mentioned it to them.

#11Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:30 am

Kaito

Kaito looked toward where Yuurei was and he wondered what he was going to show them and he starts growing his scales in case as his teeth sharpen and he shows that he isn't as normal as he looks either and he smiles at them and they look a bit surprised that he was changing like that right in front of their eyes and they cheer for Kaito and he laughs softly and pats their heads and he walks them over to see what Yuurei was about to do as he figures it should be a sight to see for them as the world out side of their orphanage is far bigger and different than what they probably thing is normal or accepted as they can be their best and they can do more than they look like they can do as they are alive even if it is and after life they are currently living and he sits with them and watches Yuurei.

#12Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei could see the excitement on everyone’s faces, which was good to see. He was happy that they wanted to see it, and he would show them without a problem. He would stand back a bit and the kids would follow. When they did, they would look at the empty space in front of them and they would wait to see what he would do. He would extend his arm forward and it would go up to ten meters immediately. They were surprised to see this, and they saw the bandage that moved around with his arm.

They would clap as if he was indeed not normal, and he would snap his arm back. They would look at him and wonder how he had gotten that. They would ask him, and he would smile as if he was fine with telling them.

“I got this arm when I was trying to get stronger. I bumped into a cursed box and the bandages wrapped themselves on me.” He said as the kids waited for him to say more.

#13Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:25 pm

Kaito

Kaito wonders if the children can eat food or not and he reaches into his cloak and into a portal and he pulls out bags of treats he knows it is a bit late for trick or treating he thinks they had called it but he guess if they can eat then maybe they will like the treats on the bags cause he knows he does. He sees them look at it and then look at him like they wondered why he was giving them snacks but he starts eating a bag of them as well to show they aren't dangerous and some of the braver children tried it and they look like they were basked in light and he laughs softly as he guesses they liked it so the others started trying it as well and he watches them light up as well as they tried them. He hoped that was a good thing at least for them as they must have used a lot of energy as they ran around and enjoyed themselves.

#14Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei could tell that they wanted more, so he figured that he would give them more.

“When they got on my arm I tried to take them off, but I couldn’t no matter how hard I tried. A voice had appeared in my head and told me he would give me power, but I would be cursed for as long as I have these bandages. Still, it seems to me these bandages have done a lot for me and made me stronger.” He said to them.

“The point of this story is to say this. It’s not a curse unless you allow it to be a curse. And you guys should be happy you have each other.” He said to them as they would all look at each other with a smile on their face.

Yuurei would look at them and he would smile at them.

“Let’s play a game of tag. I’ll be it and you guys run.” He said this and they would start running away from him.

#15Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:33 pm

Kaito

Kaito wondered how well they would do as Yuurei was a smart man and they were mere children and he wonders if he should try to hide himself as well to just be funny but he thought against it but he makes sure that they are well enough hidden before Yuurei comes to look for them and Kaito would be the one that watches over the ones that don't decide to keep playing or too play the game with Yuurei as he was as well in charge of the children as Yuurei was. He gives them some paper and crayons and other drawing things so that they can enjoy themselves and not feel like someone's praying eye is spying on what they are doing at every slight turn of a corner as they seemed more like things people would stare at and not people which was sad.

Kaito joins them as well and he smiles and laughs with the children as they had him help them draw some things and just generally have fun with them and pay attention to them cause they need him to help them and they like him helping them.

#16Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was giving them time to get away from him and a bunch of them would hide. That was good and soon enough he figured it was time to look for them. He would see that not every kid was playing, but he was fine with that. There were some doing their own thing with Kaito right now. That was good because he was excited that they were all able to do what they wanted. He would start his search though as he was going around the place and was moving around. He would give them more time as he had spotted a few of them already.

He would keep searching and then finally he found one of them. They would start running away when they were found and Yuurei was running behind him. He was giving him his time to run away, and it was enjoyable to see how happy that they were to have fun.

#17Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:19 am

Kaito

A little girl looked at Kaito and she giggled. "Did you have a girlfriend or a wife?" The girl looked at him and waited for his answer as she knows what the head mistress had taught the girls.

Kaito looks at this child and he blinks confused to why she asked that question of him maybe even this child could tell he was maidenless, but he laughs as that was a stupid thought as this is a child why would they be judging him for not settling down. "No I have not had the pleasure of finding a woman that likes me like that." He hopes that is enough for the child.

The child rubbed her chin then she spoke again with a matter of fact tone to her voice. "That explains a lot about you! The matron and mistress says every man needs a good woman in their life to lead them and keep them out of trouble!" The girl smiled with her hands on her hips.

Kaito almost falls over laughing as he was not expecting this child to tell him that he needed a woman to help keep his life in sorts and to keep him out of trouble. Though she could be onto something with it, he doubts any woman would want to attempt to try and wrangle the amount of trouble he finds himself in. He pats the child's head and he smiles. "I promise I will look into it. Maybe you telling me is a sign one may find me soon."

The child returns to coloring and Kaito looks over to see how the children are fairing vs Yuurei in there game of hide and seek and he feels the children he was watching over sit on his lap and they start showing him their drawings and them being proud of them and he hopes these souls get to rest as they see like they are pure at least though that he needs a woman comment did sting him a bit he had to admit.

#18Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:42 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was enjoying his time and the kids were too. He was chasing them around and slowly but surely, he would catch every kid that was under his care. He would give them the enjoyment of outrunning him for quite some time, and he would just lay on the grass as they would all join him. They were gathering their breath from all the running that they had done, and they would all look at Yuurei.

One of the kids would speak to him as they all had the same question to ask him.

“How did you get pretty wings Yuurei?” He asked him waiting for an answer.

Yuurei would smile at them because it was tragic how he got his powers.

“I died and then I was saved by an angel. They gave me the power to be like them and it allowed me to stay alive. That’s how I got these wings.” He said this to them and they were in awe.

They felt a connection between them now as they had faced death and were saved by an angel as well. They got closer to him as they felt more at home with him than ever.

#19Kaito 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:17 am

Kaito

Kaito is unsure who the matron is right off the top of his head but he guessed they must be semi-important and why would they teach them that a man needs a woman to guide them maybe he was over thinking it. He sees that it is getting toward time to get the children home and he starts telling the children to wrap it up because it was time to get them back into the home and to safety so that they can relax and wind down before bed time if they had one and he makes sure that all the portals lead back to the home they had come from and he leads his group through and back into the home and he gives them a parting head pat each saying he might come back to see them some day if they remain to be hood and keep their chins up and keep doing their best toward the future and he feels them hug his legs and he smiles.
(Exit)

#20Yuurei 

The Children of St. Claire Orphanage. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:38 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and the children around him would get to know each other better. It was nice to see that the kids had enjoyed their day, but when he looked up to the sky, he would see that it was best to take the kids back home. The Nephilim would look at Kaito and it would seem like he was also thinking the same thing.

“Alright it’s time to take everyone back home. I will make sure when I can see you come visit alright?” He said to them as they were excited to hear that.

The berserker would move to the portals that Kaito was making for everyone. He would watch every kid enter the portal and he made sure that none of them were left behind. When they were all counted for, Yuurei would also make his way into the portal. He had a great time with the kids and was glad they did too.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum