Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had come out of the portal, and he would see that they were now around snow. That ability of Kaito was amazing. Still, he was able to take them really close to their destination, which was good. He would look around as he knew that his friends were with them. He would look up to see that it was still daylight outside, which was a good thing.

“Alright, the entrance to the Smuggler’s Steps, should be around here.” He said to Kaito and Revy.

Yuurei would start walking through the snow without a problem. Renji would stay near Revy, and he would have a smile on his face.

“I’m glad we could start getting these pages for Kaito. I know Yuu, wants to see him get it just like he helped him.” Renji said as he would start walking when he saw Yuurei was leaving them.

The duo wasn’t sure what they were going to get themselves into, but they knew Kaito would know where to go.

#2Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:34 am

Kaito

With a name like smugglers steps Kaito figures there are going to be a lot of thieves and people with highly illegal things that will need to be dealt with if they try to take up arms against them as they look for the page that is in this area who knows maybe he will deal with any slavers he finds or maybe just by one cause it just gives them a better life then what happens if they don't sell, cause not all slave traders take their slaves against their wills some offer themselves up to these lives to cover a family debt or because the have lost hope in themselves and rather be used and ordered around to make themselves feel alive.

Kaito can smell rare spices and some other things that would probably be tell tale signs that they are close to where the steps are at. Revy takes Renji's hand and walks with him following the two partners they have as they went along and Kaito finds the way in and he keeps himself as low profile as he can by stepping through a portal and coming out his clothes changed so that he looks more like a normal person who might come here looking to catch them before they sell off the best things to others.

Clothes:

#3Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei kept walking as he knew where he was going. He could see that Kaito was using his nose to find the path, which was a smart thing to do. He kept moving wondering what was going to happen today. Renji would feel his hand being grabbed, but he knew how was grabbing it. He would allow it as he would walk alongside Revy.

“Man I hope we don’t see anything stupid today. The last thing we need are bandits who think they could take us on.” He said as he put his hands behind his head.

Renji would hear this and shake his head as he looked at Revy.

“The temperature kind of makes me feel like I’m back home. It’s an enjoyable feeling the cold I mean.” He said to her.

Yuurei would see the path coming up soon and he knew to be on guard even though his necklace would alert him of any danger coming their way.

#4Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:26 am

Kaito

"If they do we need to keep the noise down we can't have them warning others or causing an interruption in their supply lines as this country runs on both good and bad if we disbalance that we could harm the country." Kaito sees him self down to the steps acting like he is traveling and stumbled across the steps and there are people currently moving through the steps with new stuff they are smuggling in and other things they are looking to sell.

Revy looks at Kaito as he starts looking at the stuff that is passing them by on carts and on peoples backs and they seem to be weary of Kaito and the aura he gives off as Kaito with out his mask on here looks like a very back man that is trying to act nice and not a nice man trying to act mean. She wonders what he is looking for besides a page as the line breaks Kaito walks through to the other side and toward a bandit area cause he can sense something and he wonders if it is the next page or if the dimensional fates were leading him to some where or something else he should be looking for here.

Revy hurries to follow after him and she wonders why he just took off like that was his nose telling him something or was it something completely different than that.

#5Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:34 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would smile at him because he just suggested that Yuurei would take them out quickly. He could do that without a problem. He understood the reasoning behind it too and he was fine with that.

“Alright, so anybody that causes us trouble. We take them out fast and make sure that they can’t alert others.” He said with a smile on his face.

Renji would feel the pull from Revy. It would seem like she was trying to catch up to Kaito. He would follow with her even though he didn’t like what he was putting her through. Yuurei would move at a normal pace as he was looking at the people who moved past them. It would seem like they were trying to escape from something, but he wouldn’t be too sure what that was.

#6Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:50 am

Kaito

Kaito looks down from above the bandit area and he sees something attacking the bandits like a tall pale looking woman, he thinks taller but she was probably more like five foot eleven maybe six foot clad in armor and setting up a field of ice that is slowing the bandits that were trying to flee. The woman is swinging a huge two handed sword that seems to be enslaving the ones she had killed turning them to zombie like creatures.

The woman than stops in place as a male voice rings out telling her that was enough he had shown her powers enough to prove her worth as a weapon, the man is holding a jar and he commands her to her knees and to return her weapon to where it came. The woman does as she was told dropping to her knees and the man shackles her then pulls her back to her feet. Kaito realizes what that thing the man was holding was it was a phylactery so that man literally had that woman's life in his hands which makes the woman a lich and she did not look happy at all.

Revy tries to jump down to go give that guy a peace of her mind and Kaito stops her, they can't act here they have to wait as if they mess up that man with just murder that woman by breaking the crystal like jar she is bound to. Kaito takes aim with his hand he was trying to figure out if he could just take the jar and free the woman or if he was going to have to tail him to the place he is trying to sell her and do it there, it seemed he was going to have to wait.

Woman:

#7Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would catch up to Kaito and it would seem like they were looking above a bandit area. The Nephilim watched as a woman was destroying the bandits around here. It would seem like they were bothering her. That didn’t seem like the case, but in the end, he would see a man appearing before her. He would see a jar in the man’s hands, and it would seem like he was controlling her. It looked like the woman wasn’t pleased with this, which meant that she was doing all of this against her free will.

This brought Yuurei to bite his lip as he didn’t like that one second. It seemed like he wasn’t the only one either. He would see Kaito would try to move forward but was stopped by Revy. Still, Renji was next to them, so he wouldn’t be able to stop Yuurei.

He would jump down, and while doing that he would grow his wings as he soared down and right to the man. He would punch the guy straight on the cheek as he would send the man flying. The jar would be flung into the air for someone to catch it.

Yuurei would just stop in his place as he flapped his wings with an angry expression on his face.

#8Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:17 am

Kaito

Kaito sees Yuurei taking off, in and he sighs a bit and he leans forward and pushes himself off of the over hang toward the ground so he was in range to get the jar as he saw it fly into the air the lich woman's face just was full of fear at this happening and with a quick movement of his hand he had the crystal ice like jar in his hands and he lands on his feet and he rolls keeping the jar close and safe.

The woman makes room between herself and the man so that she was out of the way and Kaito breaks the shackles that are holding her so she is free from them and she calls her sword back to herself.

The man looks at the flying man as he crawls back wards away from him. "S-s-s-she belongs to me! you can't have her, return her to me!" The mans voice is shaking and his face is starting to swell from the punch from Yuurei. The man holds up a paper claiming his ownership of the woman as she had signed it herself as a binding contract.

The woman looks down as she knows it is true that she had signed her service to this man and that is something these two can't break and she starts to walk toward the man and Kaito stops her and he smiles at her and she is confused my this man who was close to her didn't fear her like the undead freak she is.

#9Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear the man speak aloud as it would seem like he was scared but upset he had been beat. It seemed like he did not like the fact that his possession had been take from him. Still, he would look over to the woman and it would seem like the man was not lying. Still, he was sure there had to be more to do this.

“Is this true? Or did he force you into this binding contract? Or did he give you no choice that you had to go into this contract?” He asked her with a kind look on his face.

He would turn to look at the man that was on the ground and he would see the paper that he was holding.

Renji would stare down below, and he would shake his head.

“Sorry about that, Yuu doesn’t like things like that, so he kind of gets impulsive.” He said to Revy.

#10Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:38 am

Kaito

"No I signed it of my own free will." She looked at the man her voice is nearly melodic as she spoke to the flying man that had hit her owner.

Kaito looked at the woman. "Let me guess you turned into a lich after dying in a great battle and everyone turned away from you like blight."

The woman looked at Kaito wide eyed and she wondered how he could tell and Kaito points to the crystal ice like jar in his hand as he can see her spiritual heart in it beating. "Your armor give you away as a warrior. Then this man found you and he offered you to prove yourself to the people so you signed up to do it, then he realized what he had and he got his hands on your life to make sure you listened to him."

The lich woman is wondering how he knows so much from just looking at the jar, she wonders if maybe he had been a slave or something like that himself but she is not going to ask such a thing of him to find that out.

Revy looks at Renji and she sighs. "If we have children I hope they are not like this." She pulls Renji along with her as she was going to follow the path and get down their safely instead of jumping off and sliding down the hill and she hopes to god they will not get themselves in trouble for getting their noses into this.

#11Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:45 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would scratch the side of his head as he heard her words. He did not get how people would sign up for their life like that. He was all about freedom, and the only thing he did not condone was harm to innocent people.

Still, he would look at Kaito as if he had everything figured out. She was a warrior indeed and it was not just because of her armor, but the way she fought against those bandits.

“So, what do we do? Let them be. I mean I feel like there is something more to than this, but I won’t force her away from the man if she doesn’t want to.” He said out loud.

Renji would hear Revy and he would blush a bit. It was then he would move as she was still holding his hand.

“They won’t trust me I wouldn’t allow it.” He puffed his chest up as they were making their way to the guys.

#12Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Kaito

Kaito rubs his chin and he walks over to the cowering man and he looks at the paper and he reads it over then he looks back at the woman who looks away from him. He looks back at the man. "I will take her." Kaito reaches in his pocket and throws the man a small pouch of jewels that he catches.

The man looked wide eyed as he looked toward the female Lich and she nods that she agrees to be bought and the man sighs as there was no way that this man in front of him or the flying man is going to give back the lich's heart to them and he accepted it and Kaito walked over to the woman and handed her the jar. "Good luck ma'am you are free now." Kaito starts to walk away and the woman reached to grabs his shoulder but stopped just short of grabbing his shoulder and she feels like she could cry even though she knows that she can't cry as she is dead and can no longer do such a thing.

Kaito is just glad that him bare hand touching her phylactery didn't have any weird effects on her and he looks at Yuurei. "Come on hook shot lets go we need to be on our way to find what we are looking for." He smiles and he laughs softly and Revy looks at Kaito and she smiles.

Revy looked at Renji. "We both know you are a push over." She giggled but she knows that if they flatter him a little he will over look some rougher behaviors.

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Kaito as it would seem like he would take the Lich off the man. It would seem like she was okay with that, and the man would give them the woman's ownership. He would have a smile on his face as it would seem like the man knew better to defy them. The Nephilim would move to the man, and he would knock the guy out after it got transferred. He would pick him up and he would put him in a spot where he wouldn’t get robbed, or that nothing bad would happen to him. He just didn’t want him causing a scene or telling people that two strong men were around.

“He needs to rest a bit, he can keep the jewels.” He said out loud.

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would rub the back of his head.

“You’re right, but I didn’t like how he made her get on her knees. It irritated me.” He said as he started walking.

Renji would hear this and he would pout at her. He didn’t think he would be a pushover with the kids, but he would let them do what they wanted.

“I mean if it’s our kids can you blame me?” He smiled as he would keep it moving.

#14Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:11 pm

Kaito

"Well she was clearly stronger then him and taller he had to bring her down to his level." He feels a strong cool breeze and he confused as he looks around and the woman is missing now like she was never really there to start with. He shrugged maybe she had a way to transport herself and she got away or maybe she finally crossed over to death instead of defying it. He didn't know everything about liches just how to tell them apart from other undead and how to kill them, and as they were once living just decided they weren't going to die and they used that will to stay alive past their time of death but lost what made them mortal but that also gave them draw backs. He looks in some crates that were near by to see if their was anything that was there that he could use or if maybe he would swiftly find the Page that he was missing and needed to get back into his hands so they can keep going on.

"I guess so lets just hope they don't become a big issue for us plus we will need to find them a sitter as well while we travel the world." She tapped her chin as she was unsure why she was thinking so far ahead for something that may never happen to them or for them, but she guessed it made some sense to think about it now.

#15Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head when he heard those words.

“I guess you’re right on that. She would beat him down at any time. Thank god I don’t treat Galatea like that.” He said out loud.

Yuurei said as he was looking around the place. He was making sure that they didn’t miss anything and that the woman that Kaito had saved, would disappear. He wondered where they were going to head next. They had dealt with this small thing, so that was a good thing.

He didn’t sense any type of danger around them, so he knew they were okay for now.

Renji would hear Revy and he would smile because he hoped so too.

“We can always get someone from Fairy Tail, or Paradise Dawn to babysit. I think Brone has been guarding the North the entire time Yuurei has been traveling.” He said to Revy.

He would look at the two and he wondered what they were doing and what they were planning to do right now.

#16Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:45 pm

Kaito

Kaito keeps rumaging through the crate and he doesn't see anything so he is guessing it was just the lich that he had sensed he guessed so he gets back to just walking away from the area and he wonders where they really should be going cause he hates everything about this area as he can hear faint cries and smell things that he doesn't even know what they are but it makes him a bit dizzy like he is gonna throw up.

Revy has her doubts about them watching the children he is a strange man, trustworthy but strange, her motherly instincts to be over critical of people that could be near her children kicked in for a second even through she didn't have children.

"I am pretty sure that your summon would have hang you up and beat you like a piñata if you tried that shit with her." He laughs and keeps walking following the path and he goes into a cave like area off to the side of the path that is likely another bandit camp that will probably have a swarm of people waiting for them on the other side.

#17Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito as he was looking around at the stuff that was around here. They would find anything, which he figured they wouldn’t. He would rub the back of his head as he was trying to figure out where to go. He would hear Kaito’s words, and he would nod as he would have to agree.

“Yeah, you’re right on that, but thank god I’m not that type of guy.” He said to Kaito as he would stretch his arms into the air.

It was then he would see that Kaito didn’t find anything, so he decided to move forward with him. He had his necklace on his neck, so if there was any danger around, he would sense it before it could get the better of them.

Renji would feel the motherly instincts coming from Revy and it would seem like having certain people babysitting would be hard for her to approve.

#18Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:14 am

Kaito

Kaito is keeping his ear peeled as he walked into the cavernous area there is the distant sound of dripping water and talking as if it was deeper in the area than he was and he wonders if this might be more a meeting of pirates and other smugglers cause who would expect them to be in here and he goes in and he was right it was a meeting of some sort and he thinks that he sees the page on one of the tables and he walks toward it trying to stay away from the issues he might get into if he was seen by these people and he waves his hand over himself and he turns invisible sliding to the in between of dimensions and he keeps getting closer to the table dodging people walking around but he sees that it seemed a person with a fake eye was following him.

Revy wonders when he had go the power to go invisible like that, she feels like she missed some training arc that would have shown how he was able to get a special vision and go invisible.

#19Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:19 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would move around with Kaito and soon enough he would see that they had entered a place where there were people. He would rub his chin as he would look over to Kaito who had gone invisible. He would rub the back of his head and figured this was going to be a stealth operation. The best he could do was stay still and go invisible and he would do that. He would just activate a magic circle and it would move around him before he disappeared. The thing is he couldn’t move and if he did then everyone would still be able to see him.

Renji would shake his head when he saw this as it would seem like they were just enjoying themselves. Still, he stood quietly as he didn’t want to get them caught and he didn’t want to deal with the people that were here right now.

#20Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:51 am

Kaito

Kaito being the the person he is takes the eye from the man who now looked scared cause his eye had been taken and Kaito wondered if doing this was a bit too much as maybe he couldn't tell the difference between visible and invisible people with that eye so him taking it from the man might have been too much as he was not sure if that was the case or not so he hurries toward the page on the table and he grabs it and looks upon it.

Revy tries to follow along behind Kaito as she thinks she knows which way he went and she can probably hide in this huge crowd of people as none of them would really be looking for her and they seemed to have started the party a good bit ago so most of them are pretty drunk and they are partying like they are celebrating for some reason that was probably a big score or something or a new leader maybe.

#21Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:38 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was waiting for Kaito to come back, but it would seem like he was still looking for things. He4 would look to see that Revy would start moving, which meant that Renji would follow her. Still, he wasn’t sure that they knew where they were going. He would rub the back of his head as he wondered if they would be okay. Still, he stood where he was, knowing how fast he could close the gap between him and his friend. He stood invisible as he was watching everything. His eyes focused to see if any strange activities would occur.

Those activities would be from Kaito, and he knew that much. There was a specific person throughout the crowd; he was panicking, and it would be like something was happening. Yuurei would laugh a bit as he figured that Kaito was playing around. Renji didn’t say anything, but he wondered where they were going.

#22Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Kaito

It was just a piece of useless paper it was not the page that he was looking for so he hurries back out and returns the man’s eye to him and he picks up Revy so that she can stay safe and not get caught up in this mess that was going on as he was not looking to let her get hurt and there is nothing here that they need and he hopes that they will find this page soon as there was a lot to do and he hopes that Yuurei is staying close to them cause he does not want to get caught up in anything.

Revy points in a way and that way is the way that he hurries in cause he has no other ideas where to go so the wind and the sense of adventure will be his guide on this trip to find the place he wants and needs to go so that he finds the page.

#23Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was looking at Revy and Renji as he wasn’t sure where Kaito was. While he was staring at the exceeds as they were moving around, he would soon see them moving in the air. Renji had been picked up and he was wondering where they were going. Still, he figured that Kaito was invisible and taking them out of here. He would allow this because he wasn’t going to chance Revy being on her own. Yuurei would see this, and he would laugh a bit.

Still, it was time for him to get out of here, and he would leave the place and follow Kaito and the other two from a different angle. When he saw that they were at a safe place he would approach the two that were in the air, and he would smile at Kaito even though he couldn’t see him.

“Alright we’re in the clear and it doesn’t seem like Kaito got what he wanted. He probably would have jumped up and down in the air.” Yuurei said to the Exceeds.

#24Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:40 am

Kaito

He ends up running into a big beast of a creature and it takes off and he figures why not follow it and do what he can to find what this might lead to and he wonders who or what and where this might lead to and he is unsure if he could do anything to save himself if this goes wrong but Yuurei is around so if it comes down to it he might help him if he were to get into trouble but Kaito rather just not get into trouble but he is just going to follow it as well but get gone if it comes to it and that makes him sure that he is just a coward and not some hero cause instead of thinking of fighting he thinks of running like a coward or portaling away to stay safe but that is kind of annoying to him that he really is not a hero at this point and just a freak and a coward.

"how is Yuurei feeling ?"

#25Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for Kaito to return to normal as Renji would be with Revy. Still, while they were waiting the Nephilim would look around to see where they would go next. He was hoping that they would be able to find the lost pages soon. He wanted to help Kaito now. It was his turn to help him find the pages that they had been looking for this entire time. Renji would hear Kaito’s question, and he would think about it before answering.

“He’s fine. I think he’s just trying to make sure Fiore is fine and doesn’t need him. Of course, that is saying a lot from him. Once he heads to the North it is probably to lead the guild and the people there.” He said to Katio.

Yuurei would hear this and he would just ignore it as he was trying to help Kaito find his next destination.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum