Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:13 pm

Yuurei

There were several things he could be doing. Still, instead of doing anything, he found himself relaxing in his room. He was fully clothed and Renji with him. The Exceed was moving around and doing exercise. He had gained weight from everything he had been doing. Now he was the one on the move, while Yuurei relaxed. While he was enjoying his time someone would knock on his door. He would look over to it as the knocking would occur once again.

He didn’t think that it would happen, but it was happening, and it would seem like he was going to be working today.

“Come in.” He said to whoever was at the door.

It wouldn’t take long, but the messenger within the guild would open the door to Yuurei’s room and he would smile at him. He would walk over to him, and he would hand him a letter for his next task at hand.

#2Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would open the letter and he would read through it. It would seem like there was another job for him to do. It seemed like there were more infestations within Orchidia. He would get out of his bed, and he would look over at Renji. The messenger had left already, and he would smile at his friend.

“We got a job to do Renji. Today, I’m going to have you run around that place. You going to become a distraction. It will be a good workout for you and it will make things easier for me.” He said to the Exceed.

Renji would look at him. He would stop moving and shake his head. Still, he needed to do what was necessary to get back in shape.

“Fine, but I swear if one of them catches me I’m going to kill you.” He said as Yuurei would laugh at him.

151|308

#3Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would walk out of the room with Renji, and they would walk out of the guildhall together. The Nephilim would have had Renji walk the whole way there, but they didn’t have time for that. Instead, he would pick up the Exceed and placed him on his shoulder. Once that happened, he would run straight towards the ledge of the mountain, and he would jump off it. While he was falling, the young man would sprout wings on his back and started soaring in the air and toward Orchidia.

The half-elf enjoyed this feeling, and it was one of the best things he could obtain from dying. The light mage moved through the area, and he travel to the city. It wouldn’t take long for him to arrive at the city, and he would drop down before entering. He would put Renji down on the floor and he would smile at him.

“It seems like you’re losing weight. That’s good, but we got to keep it up. Now let’s go to the location where the client will be waiting at.” He said to Renji.

185|493

#4Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move through the entrance, and there the guards would let him go. They would exchange hellos before they kept moving. Yuurei and Renji would make their way toward the destination. This place wasn’t a building, but a local shop. It was another infestation there, and the man who had bought needed someone to clear things out. The light mage was the right person for the job. He had to deal with these types of things before. He could handle it without a problem, and that was why he was hired.

He would see a regular guy just standing in front of the store and he would wave at Yuurei when he was getting closer.

Yuurei would wave back and kept moving. Renji wouldn’t say or do anything because he didn’t care. Still, he would stop walking the moment Yuurei would. They would look at the client and he would just walk toward them.

155|648

#5Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:16 pm

Yuurei

When he got close enough, he would clear his throat a bit before he spoke.

“Hello Yuurei, how are you doing?” He would ask him.

“I’m fine. I’m guessing you need me to get rid of an infestation in a new store you bought?” He would ask him this.

The owner would smile and he would nod when he heard his words. It seemed like the rumors were true. He was glad that he didn’t have to get someone unreliable to get rid of the infestation.

“Please if you can get rid of them all, and even find the location of where they are coming from I would be absolutely happy.” He said to Yuurei as he was hoping that he would do this without a problem.

Yuurei would walk again, and Renji would follow afterward.

“Don’t worry we will get the job done. You just wait there like every other client that has this problem.” He said with a smile on his face.

164|812

#6Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:16 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would enter the establishment without hesitation. Renji right next to him would do the same thing. Once they were inside, Yuurei would close the door as he would look around the place. It would seem like a lot was going to happen, and it was going to be quite comical. He would look over at Renji and he would have a smirk on his face.

“Alright go look for the rats, and have them chase after you here. I think if you do things like this you will lose weight faster.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would look at him with disgust and he would shake his head.

“I know it doesn’t matter, but I’m doing it anyway. It’s a good way to work on my weight loss. Running for my life would do just that.” He said to Yuurei as he would go into a room away from Yuurei on his own.

155|967

#7Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Yuurei

Renji would go into one of the rooms that belonged to the shop. It would seem like going through the back way was the only way. There were stairs in the back as well. That meant it led to the other areas of this building. While moving he would hear a bunch of noises, which made him nervous. The Exceed would move slowly and carefully as he didn’t want to get caught off guard by these rats.

So far everything was clear, and when he got to the next wrong, he shook his head. There were three rats looking straight at him. They could sense the fear coming from Renji and they would start chasing the Exceed. The Exceed was running for his life, and he would quickly make it back to Yuurei. Still, he would notice that his partner wasn’t in the room. He kept moving away as he was going to run out of the building. Yuurei would jump down, he would punch and kill two rats right away and would rush straight to the third one.

179|1146

#8Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 10:10 pm

Yuurei

Renji was scared for his life, but when he heard the shrieking from the rats he would sigh with relief. He knew what that meant, and he would stand tall in front of the last one. It would get really close, but Yuurei would kick the crap out of it and send it flying straight into the wall. He was able to take them out and Renji would shake his head.

“Those things are quick on their feet, and they don’t hold back. I thought I was a goner.” He said to Yuurei as he knew what was going to happen.

Yuurei would smile at him as he was glad that he was able to run away from them, but they weren’t done here.

“You did great though, but I need you to go back in there and find the rest of them. We need to make sure that everything is clear in this building.” He would say to Renji as he waited for him to make his move.

169|1315

#9Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 10:21 pm

Yuurei

Renji would shake his head but knew not to complain about this. He would go back in there, and he would find himself running back to the entrance. He had felt how close these rodents were to him, but every time they couldn’t get him. Yuurei would be the one to take them out and it was easy for him to do this. The light mage didn’t have to worry about them coming after him. They didn’t even know he was there until it was too late. That was why he wanted Renji to do this. They kept doing this for a while as time would go by. Yuurei noticed that this way took longer though, and he would know that for next time.

Still, as time would go by Renji was getting the hang of it all. This was good as the rats were finally all taken care of. Yuurei had placed them in a corner so that they wouldn’t be hard to find. He would need his client to find a way to clean this mess himself.

179|1494

#10Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 10:48 pm

Yuurei

Now that they were done with getting rid of all the rats, Yuurei wanted to see if there was anything of value. The berserker would move through the building without a problem. There were truly no rats in this place. He was proud of Renji, and they would make their way together. While they moved through the place, Yuurei and Renji would find valuable things. They would put it inside Renji’s bag before moving on. The duo would continue to do this until they found everything that was in the building. It was great to be able to find this for their client, but now they were going to have to close the hole.

They had found the hole a while ago and decided to come back to it once they finished searching the place. Yuurei would find something that was big enough to cover the whole for the time being. When he had finished that he would sigh with relief because now it was time to report to his client and get paid.

174|1668

#11Yuurei 

Pest Control PT. 6 (Neutral)  Empty Sun May 01, 2022 10:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would find themselves back at the exit of the building. Yuurei would open the door and he would walk over to the client as they were waiting for them to show up. The light mage would wave at them with a smile on his face. He would look over to Renji, and the Exceed knew what to do. The cat would open the bag and all the things they found would drop in front of their client.

“So, all the rats have been killed. They need to be scooped up and thrown away, but they are done. I had a temporary solution for the hole I found, but you need to permanently cover that hole. Then this is all the things of value that were left behind.” He explained to his client.

He was glad that Yuurei was able to do this and happy he was truthful with the things he found. The client would give Yuurei his pay for what he had done. Yuurei would take his money and be on his way back home.

179|1847 (10% reduction from companion)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum