Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granny-Sitting (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei, Renji, and Haru had been together as of late, and today they were in Orchidia looking for a job to do. Of course, the jobs here weren’t good, but he figured a job was better than none at all. He had taken the job and they would head over to the Orchidia Horizon apartments where he had taken care of Granny Betty. It was then he would knock on the door of where the flier told him to go. It wouldn’t take long, but a man would open the door and he would look at the two of them as he looked like he was drinking too much last night.

“Are you guys here to take care of my mother?” He asked them.

“I believe so. We took this flier with us just to make sure.” He said to him.

“Good she has been forgetting about a lot of stuff lately, so keep an eye out for her and make sure to attend to things she leaves unattended. If you don’t have any other questions I will be off I got work to do.” He said as he would leave them to it.

Yuurei would wait for Haru to go in first.

#2Haru Akagi 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:01 am

Haru Akagi
Haru had taken a liking to Yuurei surprisingly quickly, although Renji being the most adorable creature she'd ever met might have had a small something to do with it. Regardless, she found herself enthralled by them, seeing the light mage as a level of power to strive for, but also enjoying his company more often than not.

When he'd ask if she'd like to work with him, she'd been quick to leap at the opportunity, however, she had not expected it to be such a boring endeavour. They were just going to take care of an old woman for the day. It wasn't very fun sounding, but sometimes elderly people had interesting stories to tell, so she tried to keep optimistic about the whole experience. After what seemed like a far too brief meeting with the woman's son, Haru would step inside to greet Rynah.

"Good morning, madam. I am Haru and these are my companions, Yuurei and Renji, we shall be helping you out today." She bowed politely in the way her mother had taught her out of respect.

"Oh deary you needed do that, just call me Rynah. Come now, come help me with this crossword." She urged, beckoning the trio to sit beside her, to which Haru happily obliged.

(212)

#3Yuurei 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:09 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would wave at the lady as Haru introduced them and she told them her names. He would smile at her as she was doing crossword and he would walk over to her and sit next to her without a problem. One of the questions was Santa's helper.

“Exceeds is the answer.” He said out loud, which was true, but that wasn’t the answer.

The answer was elves, even though that wasn’t true either because they were not short and small. They would continue to help out with the crosswords, until Yuurei’s stomach with rumble a bit. Rynah would look at them with a smile on her face.

“I think it’s time to bake some cookies. I make the best cookies and they have a secret ingredient that is sure to make you stronger.” She said to them as she got up from her bed.

Yuurei would follow her to the kitchen as he was keeping an eye on her. The light mage would watch her as she would get to work with the preparation.

#4Haru Akagi 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:55 am

Haru Akagi
The feline enjoyed their time helping the dithering woman work on the crossword, and as time passed it was clear that she wasn't quite all there. When she mentioned baking for them, Haru grew a little worried. Considering what she had read about the woman in the quest's description she honestly didn't think it wise to let the elderly woman cook. However, as long as they were watching over her, she couldn't possibly be too much of a hassle, right?

Fortunately, all the neko's worries were for naught, the woman miraculously making the dough in what seemed like record time, the one thing that clearly hadn't left her in her age, her ability to make baked goods. As she sprinkled in some strange blue crystals on top of the cookies, the silver-haired feline would grow a little weary. Was it some sort of drug, or simply a spice of sorts? She prayed it was just the latter.

(157 | 369)

#5Yuurei 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:02 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch as she had created the cookies with Haru and when it was all said and done, she would put the cookies in the oven as she would smile at them both.

“Now we wait fifteen minutes for them to be baked.” She said to them as she would walk to the room.

He would look over to Haru with a smile on his face as he was happy to spend this time with her.

“I’ll take on cookie duty. Think you can hang out with her for fifteen minutes. If she doesn’t say anything about the cookies I got them.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would navigate through the kitchen as he was waiting for the cookies to be done. He wasn’t going to forget like Rynah probably would and to make sure he stood around the kitchen. Renji would go with Haru to keep her company.

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would find himself putting an oven mitten on as he would take the cookies out, allowing them to cool for a bit.

#6Haru Akagi 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:06 am

Haru Akagi
"Yea sure." Haru nodded, following Rynah out of the room, as they moved onto a new crossword despite the other one only being three-quarters finished. The feline's eye twitched a little at the thought of leaving the previous one unfinished but she didn't want to raise a fuss with the sweet old lady. Instead she simply indulged her and as the fifteen minutes passed by Haru would look at the clock and Rynah seemed unphased.

"Should we go check on the cookies?" She'd ask, the woman would give her a blank stare.

"Did you want to bake some cookies? I have a most wonderful recipe, I could bake us up a batch." The elderly woman smiled warmly at the feline. Haru didn't have the heart to point out she had clearly forgotten she made some barely twenty minutes prior. Instead she once more followed her to the kitchen, happy to see Yuurei was already setting up the cookies on the cooling rack.

"Oh my look how sweet, he's already made us some. Shame I couldn't make you some of my special cookies." She gave Haru a wink, "Biccies always taste best while warm, let's all enjoy some." She chuckled, clearly ready to eat one herself. The feline couldn't say no, taking one of the cookies for herself and nibbling away. It was the best damn sweet baked good she'd had in her entire life.

Not that that was especially hard, she hadn't had the opportunity to enjoy many baked goods growing up or since running away. Regardless it wouldn't be too much longer until her son returned, thankful for their efforts and overjoyed that he got to enjoy a sweet treat himself.

[EXIT]
(282 | 651)

#7Yuurei 

Granny-Sitting (Good) Empty Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was relaxing for a bit as he didn’t think the lady would actually forget to come for the cookies, but it happened. He would nod as he waited for things to cool down. It wouldn’t take long for everybody to come to the kitchen. Renji would move through the small space that was left for him, and he would move towards Yuurei. They would hear the woman speak about the cookies that she thought Yuurei made. He would chuckle a bit. He wanted to tell her she was the one that prepped them, but he stood quiet, and he would take a bite of his cookie as well. It was amazing and delicious, and he felt as if magic was put into them.

It wouldn't take long, but her son would come back from a long day out and he would thank the three for taking care of his mother. He would hand them each jewel for doing their job and they would be on their way to Paradise.

732/500
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum