Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk it Out (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:17 pm

Yuurei

It was another day in Baska city, and it seemed like there were a lot of things that had been unraveled about what was getting the people sick. He wondered how he was going to have to deal with the Cold Colliers gang. He figured that Gerard was also thinking of a way to deal with them as well, so he figured that he would give him time to send another letter to him. Yuurei and Renji walked through the streets of the city as they figured they’d be out in the open for the letters to find them. It wouldn’t take long, but the nurse that had found him the last three times would find him again.

They would look at each other with a smile. Yuurei would watch the nurse move over to them before handing them the letter. The light mage would take the letter and the nurse would bow slightly before he would head over to the hospital to continue their work.

#2Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:18 pm

Yuurei

The light mage would open the letter and he would look through it. It seemed like Gerard wanted him to meet him at the hospital. He would fold the paper and put it in his pocket as he scratched his head.

“He could have just told the nurse to follow him. I guess this guy doesn’t want anybody to know I was coming beforehand.” He said out loud to Renji.

He started walking towards the hospital as he moved over there quickly due to the word urgently that was in the letter. People would look at him and he would wave at them as he didn’t have time to interact with them. Renji would look ahead of them and figured this was going to be a day where they were going to probably beat down some criminals.

[coilor=orange]“I guess we taking another trip to see Gerard. You think he would just tell us what to do in the letter right?”[/color] Renji would say this and Yuurei would look at him as he had to agree with that thought.

#3Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept moving through the streets of Baska, and soon enough he would find himself in front of the hospital once again. He would gather himself as he was thinking about what he was going to do but figured that he would enter and found out. When he entered the hospital and when he looked around, he would see that Gerard looked frustrated and worried as he was pacing back and forth. It seemed like he didn’t notice that Yuurei yet and was deep in thought.

“Hey what’s up Gerard, why you’re so antsy?” He asked the doctor.

Gerard would stop moving as he looked over to see who spoke to him and when he saw it was Yuurei he would rush straight towards him as if they were racing against time. He hoped everything was okay because he didn’t want anything bad happening to the sick patients here.

“Ah Yuurei you’re here, you’re here. Please sit down in my office.” He said as he would enter his office and when they got there then he would take a seat and waited for Yuurei to do the same.

#4Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would take a seat next to Gerard and would look at the doctor and wondered what was going on.

“So why did you call me here?” He asked as the doctor was getting ready to answer him.

“So since the Cold Colliers are the ones poisoning our water supplies, they have gone too far. I can understand if they were angry at certain people, but to take out of the entire city, they are doing too much. I need you to take care of them please, talk to their leader, Mattoro first before doing anything else.” He said to Yuurei.

“Sure, I will help you out. I stood in town because I figured you might need my help.” He said this to Gerard.

Gerard would hand over the address on where to find Mattoro and the rest of the Cold Colliers. Yuurei would take the address as he would get up from his seat and would leave his office and the hospital.

#5Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei was moving the streets of Baska now as he was following the directions that were given by the doctor. It was straightforward, and he was moving along nicely. When he got to the gang’s hideout, he would see two people standing guard by the entrance. The light mage sighed as he was hoping that they didn’t try to fight him. He was hoping they would be civil and see where it would go from there. The half-elf would walk towards the two of them, but before he got too close, he would come to a stop.

“Hey guys, I’m here to see Mattoro. Gerard send me to see him, do you think you guys can let me in?” He asked them both as they looked at each other and then back Yuurei.

The guards would search Yuurei and the bag that Renji was holding, but they wouldn’t find anything or any type of weapons with them. It seemed like they were waiting for their arrival, which was weird. They would let them go with everything they had, but it was nice that Renji’s bag was a special one.

#6Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:20 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would enter the hideout and he would start moving around as he was looking for possible exits if he needed one. Still, he figured he could always just come from the one he had come from. When he got to the room, he would see that he was in what looked like an inside arena. His eyes scanning the area he would find himself looking up and seeing a bunch of members of the Cold Colliers surrounding one man sitting in a fancy chair. He figured that was Mattoro and he figured it was now or never to see if he could convince him.

“Mattoro, I was sent here to see if you could stop polluting the water source that everyone uses in this city. Gerard understands your feeling and hatred for those who did the Cold Colliers wrong, but you can’t just take them out on innocent people. There has to be another way, but can you tell them all to stop doing this to the water?” He asked Mattoro wondering what he would say to him.

#7Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:20 pm

Yuurei

There was silence for a bit through the arena and then suddenly there was laughter. It was coming from Mattoro, and soon after it would come from everybody else. The light mage looked to the side as he found it annoying but couldn’t do anything because he was trying to make sure that man would listen to reasoning.

“You think I would listen to you? You’re a nobody, you don’t even live here, so why do you care? As a matter of fact, I don’t care about your reasoning. I want people to understand what it means to lose the people they love with their own hands. We lost a lot of people, so it’s everyone else’s turn. Still, since you came here to try and stop me I guess you will try to stop me later if I let you go, so I will have to end your life here.” He said this as he nodded as six gang members would make their appearance inside the arena with Yuurei.

#8Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:21 pm

Yuurei

The light mage would shake his head, but he had a smile on his face as they were approaching him. They would get ready to attack him, and he would open his hands as two magic circles would appear in each of his hands. The stars would come out and the gang members that were running towards him would being to move around so they didn’t get hit by the stars. The light mage had kept the smirk on his face as the stars would enter him instead of attacking them. When they saw this everybody would laugh as the six gang members rushed straight towards him. Yuurei would kick one of them in the abdomen as he would be sent flying.

The other five would try to hit Yuurei from behind, but he would just lunge forward to avoid their attacks. They also saw their ally not getting up from that blow and knew that Yuurei was strong. They had to be careful and get him off guard.

420/3995

#9Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn’t allow them to get the upper hand on him and he would straight towards two of them as they all were surprised by how fast he moved. When he got in front of them, they would try to block his attack, but he would just double jab them each in the abdomen, which brought them to drop to their knees and then on the ground. He would look at the other three as they were charging him with everything that they had. He would shake his head because they didn’t understand the position, they were in.

The light mage would charge straight at them, and he would sweep one of them off their feet with his own, and he would rise up to grab the other two’s face and slam them to the ground causing them to become unconscious. The last guy would try to get up, but Yuurei would knock him out before he had the chance. He would shake his head because Mattoro made an enemy now.

840/3995

#10Yuurei 

Talk it Out (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would turn around and he would start running to the exit that he had come from and when Mattoro saw how fast he was running, he knew that his men weren’t going to be able to catch him. The man would shake his head because that wasn’t what he wanted. Yuurei would make it to the hospital and when he did, he would enter it as he was looking for Gerard. The doctor was moving around the hospital doing work but would come to a stop when he saw Yuurei. He would approach the man hoping that he got everything solved and people would stop getting sick.

“I’m sorry, Mattoro won’t listen to reason. He even tried to have his gang take me out. I’m fine, but I figured I would let you know about it.” He said to Gerard.

The doctor would nod as he was upset about the outcome of it all. Still, he handed Yuurei money because he had done his best to help and even risked his life in the end. Yuurei would grab the bag of money and be on his way to where he was staying within the city.

1769/1500
1260/3995
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum