Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polluted Waters (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:45 am

Yuurei

Yuurei continued his stay within Baska city. He was waiting for another letter from Gerard as it seemed like there was something going on in this city. While he was moving through the city, he would see the same nurse that he had seen last time appear moving through the city. It seemed like he had a letter in his hand, and the light mage would walk over to the guy. When the nurse noticed Yuurei he would walk over to him, and he would hand him the letter. He wouldn’t tell him who it came from but walked away and went back to the hospital.

The light mage would open the letter and he would read through it. Renji would look over his shoulder as he would read alongside him. It wouldn’t take long when Yuurei finished ready, and he would fold the paper and would put it into his pocket.

“I guess we got a new job to take on.” He said to Renji as he started walking around town again.

#2Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:45 am

Yuurei

It would take time, and while the day was going by Yuurei had taken care of a lot of things that he needed to do. When he was done the sun had gone down and he would head over to the location Gerard wanted them to meet. He had checked the place beforehand just to make sure there weren’t any traps there. His travel wouldn’t take long and when he got there, he would see someone where Gerard was supposed to be. He was wearing normal clothes and a hat to make it harder to identify him. Yuurei would get close to him, and when the doctor saw he was here, he would motion hand for Yuurei to come closer.

He was on guard as he approached the man before he noticed that it was Gerard, and he would relax as he wondered why the man was dressed like he was about to commit a crime. Now that they were next to each other he could tell Yuurei what he wanted him to do.

#3Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:46 am

Yuurei

He questioned what the doctor was wearing and figured he would ask him.

“Why are you wearing all of that?” He asked Gerard.

“I’m wearing this because I didn’t want anybody to notice that I was here and giving you all of this information. There are a lot of things I need to tell you, so be prepared for everything and make sure you understand it all.” He said as he took in a deep breath.

Yuurei would nod as he was getting ready to hear what Gerard had to say to him. Gerard would exhale as he would look at him with a serious look.

“I suspect that the Cold Coiler’s gang is the reason why all of Baska City is getting sick a lot. I took care of the boar and found out that the water is the cause behind all of this. I believe it's them because of an accident a year ago. A bunch of them died doing a job while they thought they were getting money for it in the end. I need to make sure, so I need you to go and confirm if my suspicions of them are true or not.” He said to him as he passed for a second to catch his breath.

#4Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei understood what he wanted him to do, but now he needed to know where this gang would be located. Still, he could see the man wasn’t done talking so he stood quiet.

“Since I need you to confirm this for me, I need you to go to the water source that all of Baska gets their water from. It’s a cave not too far from here, and I want you to head in there and hide and see if any Cold Colliers enter there and do anything to the water. Please can you do that for me Yuurei?” He asked him as he was hoping that he would take this on.

The light mage felt that there was something going on in this city and he would try and confirm if this theory was true.

“Sure I will take of this for you.” He said to Gerard that the doctor would give him a paper on how to get to the cave.

#5Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would follow the direction of the paper and he would find himself going around the city and finally, he would make himself outside of the place. When he got to the cave he would sigh as it didn’t seem like something was happening there. Still, he figured he would go inside, and he would walk in as he had to be cautious. He didn’t know who he would bump into in there. Once he got inside the cave, he would see the water that Gerard was talking about. There wasn’t anybody around, but he figured he would give it time. The light mage would look around to see where he could hide and when he found a spot, he would rush to it.

He would find himself peaking above the rocks that were covering him. Yuurei didn’t think Gerard was wrong, but he needed proof before he reported back to the doctor. The light mage would hear footsteps coming towards the path he had come from, and he figured he would find out soon enough.

#6Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:47 am

Yuurei

When Yuurei peaked again he would see two gang members together and they would start talking about things that their boss wanted them to do. They kind of incriminated themselves and the Cold Colliers when they said their name as they were putting a weird liquid into the water. He would shake his head because he couldn’t believe that somebody would do that to other people that they lived with. Still, he kept hidden as they were getting ready to leave. This was bad, but once he reported to Gerard, he figured that he was going to have to take them out and then get them all arrested.

He stood for a couple of minutes inside of the cave as he wanted to make sure that they had truly left and gain distance from him.

“The doctor isn’t going to like the answer I give him when I get back.” He said to Renji.

“Yeah, but this is what we’re getting paid to do.” He said to Yuurei.

#7Yuurei 

Polluted Waters (Good) Empty Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would get out of his hiding spot, and he would start walking out of the cave. When he did, he would look around to see if they were around and when he saw he was clear, the light mage would start running straight to the city. He would make his way to the hospital, and he would enter the place as he was looking for Gerard. It wouldn’t take him long to find the doctor, and he was wearing his work clothes and he would approach him. When they were close enough, Yuurei stopped as he looked at him with a serious look.

“You were right. They were putting some weird liquid into the water.” He would say this to Gerard.

The doctor was quiet with his confirmation, and he had to think about how to stop them. Still, he would thank Yuurei for what he had done, and he would give him jewels for the job well done. The light mage would take the money without hesitating and he would leave the hospital. He knew that this guy wasn’t done with just knowing who was making a mess here. He was going to have to take care of it later.

1268/900 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum