Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raging Bull (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Raging Bull (Good) Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei truly stood in this city as he was making sure that things were fine at Baska. While waiting for something else to happen, he walked through the city enjoying his time there. While doing so Renji was on his shoulder napping as the light mage had been able to balance the exceed without causing him to fall. While moving through the city, one of the nurses was found running around the city. It looked like they were looking for someone and trying their hardest to find them. The duo would walk over to them as they figured they could help them out.

When they got close enough, the nurse would notice the guy with the cat, and they would run towards Yuurei. He wondered why the sudden change of direction. He would wave at them, and they would make it to Yuurei stopping, and gasping for air. He looked at them waiting for them to catch their breath, so they could explain why they rushed to him.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

When the nurse had caught their breath, they would smile at Yuurei because they had found the man with the cat.

“You’re Yuurei right?” They asked as they stood up straight and looked at the half-elf.

“Yes, I’m Yuurei how can I help you?” He asked the nurse.

“Please take this letter and read it. Gerard wanted you to get this and hopefully help him on whatever is inside of the letter.” He said this as he handed Yuurei the letter.

The light mage would grab the letter and he would nod at him. The nurse didn’t have time to speak as they had rushed back to the hospital. They had a bunch of patients that they needed to take care of. Yuurei would open the letter and he would read through it. He would nod as it seemed like this city was going through something horrific and he could help after all. He would fold the paper after ready it and placed it in his pocket as he had a job to do.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei was walking to the outskirts of the city now. The letter had told him about a virus that was going around Baska. It affected humans and wildlife alike; it seemed like Gerard needs a way to study the virus. His objective from the letter was to go to a pack of boars that were causing trouble by a nearby lake and bring one of them back. He was fine with that because he wasn’t going to kill any of them in the first place. The light mage moved through the city as he was wondering how this city had contracted a virus in the first place and if it would start spreading throughout Fiore? He hoped that didn’t have to happen, so he was going to do his best to stop the virus here.

The light mage would make his way outside of Baska and as he walked through the field, he wondered how many people in the city were going through the effect that Gerard had described in the letter.

#4Yuurei 

Raging Bull (Good) Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would make his way to the lake and when he got there, Renji would finally wake up from his catnap. The light mage would see five boars looking angry but eating around each other. He wondered why they looked like they were ready to fight. Renji would look around confused and would look over to Yuurei.

“Where are we? I thought we were in the city still.” He said to Yuurei.

“While you were sleeping, someone gave me a job, so I’m doing exactly that. I’m glad you woke up because I didn’t want you falling off my shoulder while I ran around.” He said to Renji.

The light mage only needed one of them, so he had to find out a way to get one of their attention. Yuurei would start moving slowly towards them, and while he was doing that one of them looked upset. It wouldn’t take long for both Yuurei and the boar’s eyes to meet. The light mage would smile because he got one of them to look at him and soon enough it would shake his head as it would start rushing towards Yuurei.

#5Yuurei 

Raging Bull (Good) Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:39 pm

Yuurei

The light mage was happy that this was happening, and he would move away from the area that he was in. he didn’t want the other boars to notice what was going on. When he felt like he was a good amount of distance, he would turn to look at the boar that was still chasing him. That was good because he was going to make sure that he knocked it out with one good punch. Yuurei stood his ground as the boar was running at him at full speed. He could see the anger on the best, and he could only shake his head as this virus had to go. When the boar got close to Yuurei it would try to pierce it tusk into the light mage. He would sidestep easily avoiding the attack from the boar.

He had a smile on his face because it seemed like the wildlife creatures always did their best into fighting. Yuurei could see he used all his force into that attack, and he would just launch a quick jab to the beast. With that one hit the boar would fall to the ground and it would lay on its side unconscious now.

“Now to carry the boar to the hospital.” He said as he had to carry this heavy thing.

#6Yuurei 

Raging Bull (Good) Empty Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:40 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would lift the boar up from the ground as he started heading back to the city. He walked through the city with the boar on his shoulder as people watched him. His travels were quick as he would enter the hospital and when he got there, he would see Gerard was nearby.

“Hey Gerard I brought the board you wanted. Where do I put it?” He asked the doctor.

Gerard smiled as he knew this guy wouldn’t fail him. He would go to him, and he would bow to him as he was happy, he was here.

“Put him on the table right there.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would do just that, and when he felt the weight off his shoulder, Gerard would pay him with the jewels that would be his reward. Yuurei would take the money and he would be on his way to grab something to eat with Renji as Gerard started working on the boar.

1087/900 (10% companion reduction)
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum