Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preparing for festivities

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Ryuko

Finally, after the emotional distress that the siege on Phantom Lord had caused for her and Fia a time of relaxation and festivities awaited the two girls. Of course, she was quite excited at the opportunity to just spend a lot of time alongside her lover, and with the heralded festival to celebrate the arrival of Spring there was no reason for her not to be in a good mood. Festivals always had been something foreign for the young Eisenberg, for her family never attended them, and so for Esperia, this would be the very first time she was able to engage in such pleasant festivities. It certainly was a period of joy and excitement, and a festival obviously needed a good choice of attire also, one that the famous Fernando had designed specifically for her. It was for that reason Esperia was currently in the lobby of a certain establishment that she and Fia had been staying at.

Of course, she had asked her lover to get changed by herself, making it quite clear that the young Eisenberg had a surprise in store for her. Although, it appeared that a certain unexpected distraction would soon arrive, for as Esperia was busily admiring the sight of her reflection at a small spring next to the lobby of the inn a familiar figure was approaching her.

Last edited by Esperia on Sun May 13, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

Only the dead ever see the end of war... Alisa found her mind wandering back to the dreadfully cynical, but accurate statement with every coming battle. This time, the Knights themselves had declared war on Phantom Lord for reasons unknown to the sculptress; to the best of her knowledge the Dark Guild had even aided the defense of Crocus... Perhaps for that reason the new King found it adequate to crack down on the one enemy his rule couldn't conquer?

Though Alisa felt glad most of her closest friends were uninvolved with that fight, she knew Xandra was a different case. With her duty, she'd most likely be pulled into the dance of steel and spell regardless of her desires.

Today, she'd push all those thoughts aside and enjoy this lovely flower viewing festival. All in all the festival seemed like a mere warm up for a larger one yet to come, boasting a disctinctly eastern style. That alone warranted Alisa's choice of wardrobe: A flowing, loose red kimono, more of a fitting choice for the Summer than Spring proper.

"My, how lovely~...", she mused, leaning up as a stray petal fluttered down from its siblings atop the tree shading Alisa, guided by a gentle breeze into the tall woman's wide sakazuki.

But with that last sip, her sake ran dry... Alisa rested lazily in that same shaded spot for a good while longer, but before she knew it her tastebuds beckoned for more, and the sculptress indulged. Standing upright, she ran a hand down the silky fabric, smoothing out the creases and walking away. From the garden of her hotel to the lobby took but the briefest steps:

"Ara... Espy, huh...? Lovely running into you here~", her eyes widened softly at the unexpected sight of her junior, glossy lips widening into a welcoming smile as she sauntered over, "How are you doing?"

Strength is also Beauty

"With Spring comes renewal..."
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Fri May 04, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Preparing for festivities CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Ryuko

Hearing a familiar voice calling out to her Esperia spun around on the heels of her sandals and turned to face the source of the sound, and as upon realizing it was indeed her senior Alisa the girl's lips curved into her trademark innocent smile, a hand raised in a playful wave as a form of a greeting gesture. "Hey there Alisa~" The girl hummed softly as her gaze wandered along the sculptress' kimono-clad body and grinned sheepishly at her. "I see that you're already dressed for the festival~"

The girl remarked with a smile as she soon decided to answer the question send her way. "I'm doing well~ Although I was troubled about something till recently."

Her smile wavered for a moment as she shifted her gaze toward the water in the spring, observing her own troubled reflection. "Fia was forced to participate in the siege on Phantom Lord and for my safety left me behind in Crocus. Of course, I wouldn't have anything of that and chased after her."

She shifted her gaze back at Alisa and mused softly. "This world is a messed up place sometimes... They forced her to fight a battle that by all means isn't hers, it hurt me a lot that she was forced to do this, to leave me behind so we talked a lot." She paused for a moment and inhaled deeply before mimicking her fiance's tone. "Fuck the Rune Knights she said~ From now on we're going to be selfish and live for ourselves, only fighting and caring for the things we love. We don't need grand causes or ambitions, as long as we have each other."

Yet after those cheerful words, her smile faltered for a moment once more as she inquired softly. "Although I know it's childish and selfish of me, I don't want to be separated from Fia at all. But then again I'm her selfish 'princess'~" A brief giggle followed at the choice of nickname before she added with a smile. "That's why we're here now~ We're going to enjoy the festivities, and then I'm going to do what the Demon Lord of Lust does best: chase her longing and indulge in her desires~"

A hand raised to her cheek as she tapped it lightly with her finger. "What about you Alisa? What brings you here? I expected you to be training in the mountains rather than enjoying the view of all those blossoming flowers~ You're more than welcome to join me, just note that the flower called Fiammetta Barone is all mine~"

#4Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:32 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 600 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

The season of love, or so they say...

Such fittingly described the first impression she got, right as she looked upon Espy's cheery smile. A cheerful girl she may be, she looked far brighter today than she usually did, and Alisa's smile widened in turn, "Indeed I am~ As are you I presume~?", she'd reach a hand to her chin, tilting her head gracefully as wine red orbits took in her junior's attire, down to every last accessory. Rather stylish kimono she had on as well, though her question was more of a tease than anything...

As it looked like she'd dressed up for someone rather than something...

Alas, it appeared this festival had come as a personal celebration for her too, for something which had been worrying her but obviously no longer did. Hearing this, she rested a hand on her hip and listened curiously, smiling understandingly once she explained her girlfriend had to participate in the siege on Phantom Lord. Political debates aside, she clearly understood the girl's anguish, of having someone she cared about forced to fight a senseless war:

"So I've heard... Xandra was no exception.", she mentioned, sighing, casually dropping her name with naught but a single thought for whether or not she'd already mentioned her to Esperia. At this point she related to her words easily enough for the answer to flow naturally, unimpeded.

She noticed it after she heard herself speak, noticing how this war on Phantom Lord marked the first time she truly worried for Xandra's safety, as a major war where Alisa herself was nowhere nearby, to support her should the need arise. Even during Crocus she was never too far away... But then again, the girl had always been in troublesome situations, right...? It's not as if this one was any more dangerous than those she'd faced before, and the sculptress knew it.

"This is a power struggle, no more, and no less... Between the new King and the one major power his throne doesn't give him control over.", Alisa assessed, crossing her arms, as cold and cynically as always. She held no love for Phantom Lord, but neither did she harbor any grudge against them. Of course, Espy's lover had a far better interpretation, a simpler one that got a genuine, hearty laughter from the cool sculptress, "Hohoho~ I have some friends who might disagree, but I'm already liking this Fia~"

Indeed, the lightning mage would be one of those people... For Alisa, feeling so conditioned someone else felt like the ultimate ball and chain, and though she often wondered why her thoughts driftedto Xandra so often these days - seldom feeling a sparse wariness at the notion - she hardly disliked where those thoughts lead her. As she struggled to understand these emotions towards the equally aloof blonde, she realized her own commitment issues, her pride itself, might eventually go to war with them. The trust she felt towards her though, that was defenitely real.

Thankfully, Espy shot the question right back quickly enough, drawing Alisa back down from her contemplative, almost dreamy mood:

"Nothing special~", she shrugged, "I'm just here to look at the flowers really.", A particular answer to that last statement crossed her mind, but at that point, Alisa merely nibbled her lip and held her peace. No way she'd ever bring herself to utter such words anytime soon... Instead, she simply ruffled the cute girl's hair, winking at her, "Sure, sure~ Perhaps I'll bring you two along when I return to the mountains."

As she chatted with Esperia though, Alisa leaned over the counter, waiting for the waitress to arrive so she could fetch another bottle of Sake, after which they could return to her shaded spot under the tree, where Lumen awaited...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#5Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Ryuko

A little nod was made by the girl as she sighed in frustration. "I know they are a guild of bad people, I mean one of them even attacked Liana during the siege at Crocus, but still... I don't like it at all." Esperia complained softly as she nodded her head in agreement with Alisa's statement. "Mhmm, and in a battle like this neither I or Fia have our place~ That is why I was really happy when she said she is going to leave them. It always makes me feel so sad and lonely when she isn't here with me."

A soft hum followed as she giggled at the hearty laugh coming from her senior, making the girl reply with a smirk. "Mhmm, I'm sure you'd get along well with Fia~" Yet it was the next part when her hair was ruffled that made Esperia giggle softly. "That would certainly be a lot of fun~ Actually Fia's father will be visiting the upcoming festival, and after that..."

She paused for a moment taking a deep breath as if she tried to gather some extra excitement for the upcoming revelation. "I'm going to ask him for his blessing~ Because I'm going to marry Fia~"

A sheepish grin lingered on her lips as she looked up at Alisa. "We're planning to travel for a year or two together and then return to Baska where her 'family' lives, then I'm putting her in a gown~" A soft chuckle followed as she quickly added with a hint of bashfulness in her expression, for her cheeks flushed up lightly. "You'll be there also~ Right?"

#6Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Their master sacrificed his life to assist Lance; were it not for him, we'd have never heard his last words.", Alisa noted, lowering her head solemnly, then shifting her gaze back upwards in a contemplative fashion, fully explaining how she held no quarrel against their guild itself, "If Light and dark came together as brothers in their final hours... Then whatever unfinished business we may have with one or another member is between us and them."

As Phantom Lord had been unofficially allied with Blue Pegasus for a good couple of months now, anything short of all out aggression could hardly warrant an equally sizeable attack on their guild hall. Resting her elbows over the counter, Alisa calmly placed her little order, dropping a few jewels on the table as the waitress went to fetch the bottle she requested. Espy's comment stole her attention away rather easily though, which an implish, amorous giggle escaping her lips:

"With a bond that strong, I'm sure she feels the same way~", of course, the tiny lewdlings revelations had only just begun, captivating the tall woman's attention as she explained how the girl's father would come and visit soon. Not that she found those news the slightest bit relevant to herself, but Espy choosing to mentioned them meant there was something else to the story. Thus, Alisa turned on one foot and faced the girl slightly, casually recieving the bottle of Sake as her eyes finally widened. Marriage? Another one...? Wow, "Oh my... That's quite the big change for you~ However might you fondle random girls from now on?"

Though she teased her preverted friend, winking at her, that playful smile showed obvious joy at her junior's glee. Alisa hardly saw herself as the type to one tie the knot... But seeing two friends do it in the fleetness of a year clearly made her think about that. But true to her nature, she pushed those thoughts away and instead let her eyes linger on Espy's nodding towards the garden and elegantly walking, motioning Esperia to follow:

"I can hardly tell you where I'll be two years from now... But tell me in advance, and I won't forget about it~", she answered with a reassuring smile, resting her hand on Espy's back as she lead the girl outside, "Don't forget to tell me where exactly in Baska~ I might arrive just in the nick of time."

Clearly if someone managed to put a collar ring on this girl, Alisa had to meet this girl and praise her strength. And the more time went on, the more her ideal pairing of Liana and Esperia seemed unlikely to ever happen.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#7Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Ryuko

"It's weird... If their master gave the ultimate price to save the leader of Blue Pegasus, then why do their members continue to cause chaos and unrest among Fiore? Why do they go as far as attacking one of our own? Do they not care about their master's sacrifice?" A deep sigh escaped her lips as she shook her head lightly in return. "I'll never understand such conflicts, but then again that's fine~ It would be unlike me if I were to chase greater ambitions and fight for such complex causes. As long as the one I love, and those I care for are safe I don't feel it's my battle to wage."

Yet hearing that giggle Esperia nodded her head a few times with a little smirk. "mhmm~" Yet the part that followed made her cheeks flush up brightly as she exclaimed in protest. "All I need... is Fia's pillows! I don't need anyone else!" Although she knew all too well how difficult such temptations would be, and so she followed after Alisa.

"The Barone orphanage is situated on the outskirts of Baska, it's quite difficult to miss due to the large sign and the energetic kids playing around~" The girl explained with a smile as she increased the pace of her steps, walking at Alisa's side as she explained with a grin. "But I'll make sure you'll know in advance~"

Yet after a moment she raised a hand to her cheek and hummed softly with a little grin emerging on her lips. "hehehe~ I can't wait for the wedding night~"

#8Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Whether or not to care depends on which member's disposition, I'd wager... It might even be someone who never met Cesare.", theorized the sculpress; never truly excusing that mysterious attacker, but neither pinning the blame on his guild stamp instead. From what little she knew of Phantom Lord, they valued freedom of each and every member even when that freedom went beyond the line of legality, "I'll find the one who attacked Liana eventually; i have a bone to pick with them, but not with anybody else in their guild."

She'd further add how Esperia needn't bother herself with them too much so long as she planned on staying out of them entirely, but the girl knew that already. Alisa chuckled, all but shaking her head, feeling like she'd perhaps underestimated this little pervert. She had a good head on her shoulders, and good set of priorities:

"Good~ You should avoid poking your nose in other people's battles anyway, so you're not really missing much.", Alisa praised, nodding encouragingly, knowing she felt a bit more at ease knowing Esperia adventured and improved herself with this mindset. Her lewdness was a different story altogether. That statement sounded far too boastful, and like a predator seeing an opening, Alisa's eyes narrowed. Her hand drifted a bit further towards Espy's shoulder, while Alisa's other shoulder relaxed, loosening the cloth of her kimono just enough to bare an extra inch of cleavage, "Hmmm, then If I ever hear about you yielding to temptation elsewhere... Ufufu~ I'll most certainly punish you~"

She twirled a lock of Espy's hair around her finger, listening closely to her information about where the wedding would take place. Of course, she only cared about the part that came after the wedding:

"If I didn't know better, I'd say that's exactly the reason you wanted a wedding~", teased the sculptress again, giggling, just as they neared the shaded spot where Lumen laid lazily, her body curled over the picnic towel as she napped in peace. As she arrived, Alisa calmly took her place beside her partner, sitting down with her legs to one side as she patted the spot next to her...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#9Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Ryuko

A brief nod of agreement came from Esperia at Alisa's statement, but when she watched Alisa look at her with that dangerous predator-like glint in her eyes Esperia found herself like a deer in the spotlights, taking a deep gulp as she felt that hand trail toward her shoulder while her gaze shifted slightly downwards when finally she shook her head firmly in denial.

"I have improved! I evolved into a classy lewdling~ Your training wasn't in vain." Esperia added with a little blush as she heard Alisa mention punishment once more, causing the girl to shake her head back and forth once more. "Nu-Uh! The only temptation I'll succumb to is Fia's! I have decided to become a loyal girlfriend! Although it's not that easy when your senior is trying to draw you in with soft pillows..."

Adding the last thing with a whisper she listened to Alisa's thoughts about the wedding, causing Esperia to hum softly. "Mhmm~ seeing Fia wearing a pretty dress will be perfect! Then again, it's not like we need a wedding for what follows afterward~ Just that I want that night to be extra special! Maybe I'll figure out some new lewd techniques to use on her."

A sheepish grin followed as she briefly crouched down to gently pet Lumen's hair before taking a seat at Alisa's side and explained further.

"Although Fia certainly has her fair arsenal of techniques herself. A bit too many for a little lewdling like me to handle~ so I got to power up! turn into a Super Lewdling!"

#10Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Alisa

She got better... All of that training seemed to have done something to her, instead of simply knocking her out with a nosebleed immediately. Alisa could easily keep pushing boundaries, seeing just how much the transforming mage had come to reign over the baser impulse that gave her power, to indulge in it, but on her own terms. In the wake of the news of her wedding though, she let the girl go with a an amused giggle:

"I'm glad to hear it, but I do hope such an improvement won't bring forth compacency. Always strive towards your perfect self, in every aspect of your life~", she'd repeat, the same tried and tested mantra she'd taken as her own throughout her time in Blue Pegasus. At this point though, training must be the furthest activity from the girl's thoughts, as evidenced by her next statement. Perpetually amused by her endearing sight, Alisa tucked a lock behind her ear as she filled her sakazuki once more... And then heard how Esperia had but a single kind of training in mind after all, "And one day you'll show her a super lewdling who went beyond the mere super lewdling~", quipped the sculptress, smirking nonetheless baring an obvious desire to see her junior better herself in every way imaginable.

Including keeping her wife happy...

Lumen all but purred as Espy pet her hair, and Alisa followed suit, all but resting her hand on her beloved partner as she raised the wide cup to her mouth and took a long sip, relishing the sweet, alcoholic beverage flowing down her throat with that familiar burning sensation...

"Join me for a drink~", she'd invite, offering her sake cup with a casual, welcoming smile; as a gentle breeze waved her long hair about, a stray petal fluttering its way between them - barely missing the sakazuki itself, "We must toast to your new beginnings."

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#11Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Ryuko

"Of course~ The path of growth for a lewdling like me is unending!" Esperia declared with a grin as she nodded her head and started to resume her daydreaming about the various things she would do to Fia during their wedding night. It was almost akin to the general of an army planning their strategies for the upcoming conflict. In a way, it was also a lot like playing chess and trying to place your opponent checkmate, or in this case, cause an 'overheat'. Happily swaying from side to side at her seat the girl hummed in agreement. "My naughty level shall be over nine thousand! And then I'll get my Ultra Lewd Instincts awakened~"

Snickering softly Esperia's attention soon turned toward Lumen's peaceful slumber, smiling tenderly at the innocent display of the shapeshifted girl. "Mhmm~ a sip wouldn't hurt I guess~" Esperia mused with a smile as she accepted Alisa's cup and raised it to her lips, taking a sip from it before exclaiming with flushed cheeks. "I think I'm still more fond of juice or cold milk..." She never was the type to find fondness in alcoholic beverages.

"But yes~ I got to make sure that Fia becomes the happiest girl in the whole of Fiore, cause she is doing the same for me~" Esperia hummed with an innocent smile lingering on her lips.

#12Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Alisa

Despite the humorous mood, Alisa knew the truth behind her words, the girl's drive to seek enough strength to never see her loved ones hurt. A desire she could emphasize with, and the artist hoped she'd never see that resolve give way to a desire to avenge those she failed to protect.

"How many would wish to land upon such a fitting ability~", she'd nod, winking as she teased the girl, and ceasing ruffling Lumen's hair long enough to give the adorable girl the exact same treatment.

Espy obviously found it too easy to get giggles out of the tall sculpress; easily understandable with her over the top lewdness. Indeed, had she not met her, Alisa could hardly have imagined a person like this may truly exist. Her unique, quirky nature made her a breath of fresh air to be around... Not unlike her sister, whose greatest assets had to be her purity and innocence. They also shared a common intolerance towards alcohol as a would be family trait, but then Espy seemed far more aware of that limitation. Alisa seemed perfectly fine with her having only a small sip, more than enough for a little toast:

"To love, whatever form it may take~", she cheered with a bright, affectionate smile, past her usual cool and showing a genuine joy for her friend's happiness... Soon followed by amusement at how easily even such a meager amount of alcohol brought such a vivid red to her cheeks, "My, you haven't even gotten married and you're already on the honeymoon~", but little jest did tease Alisa's own curiosity, and after taking another sip, she tilted her head slightly, "Speaking of which, where will you spend it...?"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#13Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Ryuko

The little Eisenberg was quick to let out a little purr at the ruffling of her hair, clearly pleased with the attention. "Mhmm~" Yet as they made their toast toward the existence of love and the various forms it may take Esperia nodded her head with glee as the subject turned to the aftermath of the wedding plans. "The bedroom of course!" Wait, that was likely not what she should have answered... "I don't know really... I'm thinking of maybe going to Hargeon with her, I heard some people mention the beaches are great during the summer, and with the Blue Pegasus guildhall situated there I might even be able to convince some of the locals to let us borrow a vacation house for a while."

Of course she had an ulterior motive also, that being that Fia didn't like the sea and would no doubt be clinging to her, a thought that made Esperia both happy and easily excitable. "But I want it to be somewhere where we can enjoy ourselves without having to worry about all the grim stuff, so a pretty place like Hargeon sounds great according to the stories that I have been told before~"

#14Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

Of course she'd answer something worth laughing over. And Alisa obviously did, yet the light, graceful snicker obviously implying she already suspected on such response:

"How so very you~", she'd tease, smirking teasingly, nonetheless letting the girl process how this wasn't the answer Alisa was looking for. When she did though, the sculptress followed her unknowing look as she clearly hadn't thought about her wedding beyond the wedding night... But she had pretty good ideas of where to go, "Hargeon beach truly is lovely in the Summer. Though I hope you wont wait until your honeymoon to actually go visit the guild hall~"

She'd narrow her eyes at her last statement, almost playfully accusing... Despite knowing Espy hadn't been in the guild for long, she did hope she'd have already found the time to take in the beauty of hargeon with her own gold and red eyes. Regardless, Alisa instead focused on discussing her wedding plans and giving a bit of advice wherever she could, over the occasional sip of Sake:

"I recomment borrowing a sailboat instead. You can fish your own food and for the most part won't need to get back to shore for anything but fresh water.", suggested the sculptress, watching the girl's reaction to what Alisa herself considered the perfect way to seclude herself from the eyes of strangers... Just as Lumen slowly began stirring from her peaceful kitty nap...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#15Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Ryuko

Hearing Alisa's remark Esperia snickered softly at the teasing words of her senior, humming in return to the statement with a remark of her own. "What can I say~ I like 'snuggling' a lot~" however, listening to Alisa's response the girl tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion. "I dunno~ I guess I can pay the guild hall a visit~" A hand raised to her cheek as she tapped it lightly, seemingly thinking for a moment when a certain suggestion made her giggle softly. "I think a sailboat would make the trip a nightmare for Fia~ If she were to get onto the ocean on a boat she might start to panic and cling onto me. Although I certainly would not mind that, even if she could just grow into her titan form and be taller than the water... Last time I saw her Titan Form she could grow larger than twenty meters!"

Praising the girl's power Esperia grinned briefly while she mused softly. "Although having my way with her on a boat with nobody there to disrupt us..." Whoops, she was almost starting to drool! Fortunately, it was just at that moment that Lumen stirred from her nap, making Esperia regain her focus and smile at the shapeshifted lass. "Good afternoon Lumy~"

#16Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

Snuggling huh~? Sure, no doubt she liked that too, but Alisa always found it entertaining just watching the girl speak. She always found an innocent way to talk about everything, even when everything about her was just so utterly, thoroughly lewd. However so, her love towards Fia rang louder than any perversion, and she didn't doubt Espy's ability to stay faithful should she put her heart to it, and so long as her wife took her time to satisfy the transforming girl's insatiable urges.

"Is that so~?", she chuckled, shifting her hand further away to better lean her body in that direction, "I can see why she chose a magic like that, but... She still can't wander more than a few miles off shore~", then she glanced away for a moment, taking a last good sip of her sake before putting the cup down between them, adjusting the upper left rim of her kimono back over her shoulder as it threatened to drift too far down, "You know, before she started clinging to you while twenty meters tall~"

Despite the obviously dangerous implications of giantic cuddles, she knew Espy might take a while to realize the painful implications and instead focus on the huge, pliable ones. For which she hardly needed an extra large lover, now, did she? Regardless, Lumen's awakening drew Espy's attention quickly enough, and the pinkette slowly rose from her slumber into a welcoming cuddle of her good friend:

"Mmm~...", she hummed sleepily, then yawned, lazily shifting her body towards Espy and giving her a long, affectionate hug; the tender innocence of the act likely distracting Espy from the soft bosom squishing to accomodate this closeness...

"Had a nice nap, did you Lumen~?", asked Alisa, rising up to kiss her partner's head before lazing back down in her place, face up as she propped herself up on her elbows

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Ryuko

"Mhmm~ There is actually a more complicated reason behind her magic, but that's neither here or there~" Esperia hummed mysteriously while she listened to Alisa's warning about how Fia wouldn't be able to wander much further than a few miles. "Nyehehehe~ True, besides I don't need her to be a big Fia to have fun snuggling her."

Nodding in agreement Esperia soon added with a lecherous grin. "Her pillows are already more than large enough to snuggle into~ Really pleasant to fall asleep onto afterward also." A playful giggle followed as she watched Lumen wake up and give her that affectionate hug, the gesture making Esperia giggle softly as she raised a hand to pet Lumen's head. "Good morning Lumy~"

Although after a moment Esperia started to ponder about something, an idea that she was about to voice out loud soon afterward. "If you want, I'm supposed to meet up with Fia soon, you could join us! I heard they are finishing the final preparations for the festival~ Perhaps the festival itself might have started already today!"

Esperia exclaimed happily, seemingly quite eager to introduce her lover to Alisa. "Mhmm~ I'm sure the two of you would have some fun conversations~"

#18Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:47 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

"Hoooo~?", Esperia's statement obviously caught Alisa's attention, enough for her to lean in slightly as an eyebrow raised. But in the end, she chose not to prod the girl for answers, not when she could find out from Fia herself when the time came for them to meet. Some manner of surprise should make things more interesting, right? No like Espy had any problem with that, "No, I very much doubt you would~"

As she rested on her elbows, Alisa allowed her gaze to drift upwards into the tree, where every so often another soothing breeze blew one or another petal their way, in an alluring display of shades. She did catch a faint glimpse of the girl's perverted looks whenever she mentioned her girlfriend's upper body, so much the artist couldn't help but keep looking out the corner of her eyes, just in case the little lewdling decided to have a rather flashy nosebleed all over the place... Anywhere would be fine, really , except for the sculptress' outfit:

"I'll remember to have her tell me all about that once we meet up~", she teased, winking as she rubbed her chin with an intrigued look; though not nearly as curious about the saucy details as much as the girl's magic, she clearly had fun making Espy believe otherwise

Lumen on the other hand, giggled with sheepish delight as Espy pet her hair. Unlike Alisa, her Kimono was a fair bit tighter, so hardly paid any mind to wider movements which might otherwise loosen it. Either way, she clearly didn't look the type to care about such details. Just like Alisa, she betrayed a fair bit of interest in her following suggestion, eyes widening curiously as she reached a finger to her bottom lip, and then nodded vehemently:

"What a lovely idea you just had~", Alisa answered in agreement, eyes narrowing with mirth as she brushed her long, flowing hair behind her, "I have sooo much to ask her after all~"

With these words, she'd turn her body sideways, laying on her left elbow as her right arm laid down under her bust lazily...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#19Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Ryuko

A little snicker of agreement came from Esperia at Alisa's statement, for it was quite true that Esperia didn't need Fia to use her magic for the little lewdling to have fun snuggling her. In the end, it was Fia herself, and not her magic that made it so entertaining to tease the girl. "Mhmm~ I'll tell you some of the most grand stories you'll ever hear!" Esperia exclaimed happily as she became distracted petting the shapeshifted Lumen. "Hehe~ I'm not sure if I should be excited or worried about the things you might end up asking her. At least as long as you don't give her any weird idea with handcuffs, last time that happened..." The girl visibly shuddered as she seemingly recalled a certain thought again that vividly reminded her of something Alisa would be quite inclined to do also, the only difference was that being tied up by Fia meant that she would end up being physically teased into oblivious right afterward! Not that she minded that in the slightest...

"Speaking of the Titan~" Esperia hummed with a sheepish grin as she seemingly spotted someone in the lobby and rose onto her feet, grinning happily as she addressed Alisa once more. "Ali~ Let's go meet up with Fia!" Yep, she seemed quite eager to introduce her fiance to Alisa.

#20Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

No, Esperia most likely didn't care what kind of magic Fia had or used... She was just that kind of girl. Up until this point, she lusted after every pretty girl equally: Shallow as her ways may be, they were earnest and genuine, and Alisa respected that about her (not that she minded shallowness to begin with)

"I'll be expecting something truly grand after such publicity~", warned the sculptress, betraying a hint of that ever present curiosity, rubbing a her chin as Esperia kept teasing it, "Hmmm~... Is that something she'd be into, I wonder?", she'd ask, teasingly, turning her head away, but then shifting her piercing wine red eyes right back at Espy's

As Esperia looked away into the lobby though, Alisa's eyes followed her - with Lumen's rigth after - knowing she was likely looking out for something she herself may find interesting, for whatever or another reason. Not really knowing Fia, Alisa had no way of guessing that mysterious girl's identity beyond Esperia's intent gaze and, well, context:

"What a lovely idea~", Alisa simply praised with a cool, confident smile, pushing her body upright as she started running hands down her hair, brushing whatever stray locks the wind fluttered away every so often. She adjusted her kimono too, further attesting to the woman's bottomless vanity, not allowing her to look anything but her best towards anybody - even her closest friends, let alone acquaintances, "Let's see if we can catch up to her shall we~?"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#21Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Tue May 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Ryuko

A light jolt coursed through her body at the question if Fia might had been into the 'restraining' shenanigans Alisa was so fond of, a question that Esperia quickly brushed off with a chuckle and a "Who knows~" But then again, her attention was quickly drawn in by a figure she saw in the lobby, and as Alisa adjusted her kimono Esperia happily skipped toward the lobby. However, to her surprise the one she had seen in her lobby, the one she had no doubt recognized as her fiance was nowhere to be seen! "Did she not hear my voice?" Esperia mused softly, looking around the area before turning around to spot the familiar figure walking out of the inn. "Fia~"

Esperia exclaimed happily as she approached her, but right at the same time a small flood of guests walked into the lobby, obstructing the place for a few minutes till it finally cleared, and then while she approached the doorway... Fia had disappeared again!

Pouting her cheeks in annoyance Esperia hummed softly. "If this is a game of tag we're in it! Let's find her Ali~" Esperia declared firmly as she started marching toward the exit of the inn, seemingly in search for her fiance.

#22Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Wed May 02, 2018 10:09 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @esperia | ALISA | LUMEN  

As Espy gracefully dodged the kind of question that might have flustered her before, Alisa once again felt that budding of measure of pride for a girl who despite not officially learning as her student, often came to her for help and advice regardless. In the end, she couldn't help but see her junior in that very same light, especially at moments like these.

As Alisa approached her, she finally found the girl they were looking for. Defenitely pretty and predicatbly full around the chest are; the woman named Fia nonetheless had a sort of tough look around her, rough around the edges and hinting at a self reliant, youthful personna. This somewhat matched the mental image the artist had so far created, but not really her idea of Esperia's type...

"Hmmm, so that's Fia...", she mused, bringing a finger to her cheek as she quickly assessed the girl; smiling welcomingly as they neared her, antecipating a formal introduction... Only they didn't get that far. Before Fia could see them - or even hear them - a flood of guests walked in from the hallway, momentarily obscuring sight of their target, "A game of tag you say~? How lovely~"

Alisa was just about to reassure Esperia of how they'd find her again soon enough, but Espy's cheer shoved away her annoyance quickly enough, until only her excitement remained. She was obviously looking forward to introducing her fiancé, probably more than even Alisa was to meet them. But they still had one last little chase, and with Lumen keeping their spot reserve, Alisa merely turned her head around:

"Now where could she have gone~...?", she'd ask, casually pushing her hip to one side as her hand came to rest there

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#23Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Ryuko

"Mhmm~" A nod of agreement came from Esperia who was looking around for her fiance. However, after a moment as the guests left the lobby Esperia started to rush in the wake of her lover's footsteps. It didn't take long for the lass to reach the outside of the building, seemingly looking around excitedly before turning toward Alisa, a hand gestured at the distant street. "There she is Ali~ Fia!" the girl exclaimed excitedly as she rushed in the trail of her lover. However, it was the moment after she had reached the part the inn reached the street Fia was at that yet another obstacle shown itself in the form of a parade marching down the street!

The mere sight of it made her eyes get moist with tears as she declared in annoyance. "Is this for real?!" The parade continued onwards for at least several minutes while Esperia turned toward Alisa. "Umm... guess it turned from tag to hide and seek."

And indeed, by the time the parade ended there was no sight of Fia to be seen... Still, it seemed she was still quite excited to finally catch up with her fiance so she could introduce her to Alisa.

#24Alisa 

Preparing for festivities Empty Wed May 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Alisa

Their chase quickly lead them outside, and at some point Alisa might have wondered if Lumen would be alright by herself. But the Lampent was quite the independent girl; and though she often got in trouble if left alone, nothing truly bad ever happened to her for it. Blind luck, or perhaps raw skill...? Maybe one day Alisa could see how exactly the girl handled herself.

For now though, she'd settle for finding the girl everybody was looking for. She and Esperia followed after wherever they'd last seen her, but Fia clearly wasn't gonna make it easy for them. When Esperia cheered again that she'd found her, Alisa didn't even answer beyond a quick nod and swiftening pace. Before they could reach her though, the parade reached them first and once more obscured any and all sight of Fia

"I figured that might happen...", Alisa chuckled, shrugging off any potential annoyance before letting it sink in, rubbing her temple, "This is a rather busy time of the year in Orchidia, with the festival starting too and all..."

She'd reassure Esperia with a soft, tender petting to her head, ruffling that shimmering black hair as she winked, then lead the girl onwards, towards the place where they'd last seen her lover. Well, the moment the parade gave way at least:

"Come on now, if you laze around, she'll get away from us~", she'd urge her junior, giggling as she encouraged the girl to move forwards, through the increasingly crowded streets... Until even Alisa felt a cold, uneasy shiver down her spine, and a bead of sweat trailing from her forehead... She was way outside her comfort zone here, but she dealt with it regardless

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Fri May 04, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

#25Ryuko 

Preparing for festivities Empty Wed May 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Ryuko

Esperia was quick to nod her head in agreement, clearly displeased at how they kept stumbling from one obstacle onto the other, but then again the promised reward of being able to introduce Fia to her senior at the Blue Pegasus guild was a quick source of motivation to lift her spirit again. Gazing around a few times Esperia felt a familiar sensation in her chest as she looked into a certain direction, seemingly in the direction the festival was held at when all of a sudden she started walking into the direction she had spotted her fiance at.

"Over there Alisa! Fia~ Fia~ Where are you?" Esperia hummed happily, clearly running after her, but it seemed that something had slowed down Alisa for a moment, making Esperia look at her with a reassuring grin. "I think she went toward some of the festival stalls! Maybe she went to look for her father." After getting past several people they found themselves at the area of the festival.

"Aha~ I think we found her! Over there, at that vendor stall~ Fia!" An excitable sound came from the girl as she bounced over, hoping that this time she wouldn't be delayed this time again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum