Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Guild Swap to Start off

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:23 am

Kon

In the past, members have been given the option to swap to another guild once for free before having to pay for the upfront cost I suggest we go back to that method especially considering the staggering cost of 250,000J which doubles to 500,000 J, or the equivalent of 10,000 Words assuming it's only through requests. This allows people to have their character transition to a preferable guild to better suit them.

#2Erebus2 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:25 am

Erebus2

I agree with this, even though I have no plans of leaving my own guild. To me this will change a lot of the way guilds are, such as incoming and outgoing transitions.

Free Guild Swap to Start off 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Talia Locket 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:11 am

Talia Locket
I agree. Guild change for a low price is better and allows freedom

#4Arthur J. Sokolov 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:05 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
New guy here, but wanted to share my pov, some characters might just have plots that won't work otherwise, perhaps leaving a guild is crucial to them, if that makes sense; for them to feel better about their plot/roleplay. Perhaps the first one can be allowed for free to help make this happen, maybe at least a discount? Like a big one.

Free Guild Swap to Start off Untitl16
#5Noel 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

Noel

Sure, get rid of the jewel requirements for the first hop.

As long as there's another thing you'd be required to do that actually has something to do with joining guild;

Like rp-ing with 3-4 guildmembers for at least a few posts.

#6Nastasya 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Nastasya
I also agree with this. Actually quite used to it because it was a thing before. The first hop was free.

But my question would be is it that you have to pay up on leaving or up on joining?

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#7Noel 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Noel

On joining I'd say, if you left a guild; (by breaking a rule, killing someone in the guild etc.) you HAVE to be kicked, it'd be pretty illogical if your bank account was -400k jewels because of that happening.

#8Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
That's exactly what I thought. I found it a bit weird that it was upon leaving instead of joining.

#9Celeste Vagarosa 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Celeste Vagarosa
Yea, I kind of think if your leaving a guild for another like Maars said you should atleast be required to have roleplayed with a few members for a few days before-hand. So I agree.

#10Káilètte † 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Celeste Vagarosa wrote:Yea, I kind of think if your leaving a guild for another like Maars said you should atleast be required to have roleplayed with a few members for a few days before-hand. So I agree.

^^^^^^^^^

#11Naga 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Naga
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion and the input. The first swap shall be made free soon. There will be a topic in which members will be able to request their first swap in which they must fill in a short template and link to topics to proof they did X amount of posts with at least X amount of members from their guild.

Regards,

Jyu

#12Kon 

Free Guild Swap to Start off Empty Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and archived to the answer section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum