Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Flying Horse (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:59 am

Seenter
It was a sunny day and the wind was gently blowing when Chris arrived at the doors to Blue Pegasus. It had been several weeks since he left his hometown and traveled to the well known guild in Hargeon. True it could have taken him only a few days by train and caravan, but he wanted to do it on his own without help. And as a result….he got lost.

Back in his hometown Chris was confident in his ability to get from one place to another. In his youth he could jump fences, duck in alleys, and even walk in the woods without getting lost. But once he got out of what he found familiar all bets were off. My mom would give me an earful if she heard about this. Still he had managed to make it to the guild without getting killed along the way. He counted that as a win.

Standing before the doors leading in, Chris began to feel a little nervous. He had heard the stories about various guilds, and some of the jobs they do to make money. It sounded like dangerous work. But still he liked to help people, and he can use magic. Seemed like a good choice at the time. Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves he reached out and pushed open the door to enter his new life.

[Word Count 234]

#2Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 am

Michael Winters
And as he had opened the door to see his new life, he'd see a man who was also using the door to open it and to leave the guild hall. The man, Michael looked at the fresh blood curiously, mistaking him not for a recruit but more as someone who would give Blue Pegasus a job

"Well this will do" he spoke to himself. He then spoke to the newcomer "Well hey, welcome. I was just about to go to town. Anything I can do for you?" he placed his hands on his hips as he waited for some quest. He wasnt the prim and proper guy with proper posture. Everything about him was all rough and gruff with what was like polish with the suit. Someone who just looked like he tried to fit in an elegant guild like Blue Pegasus. Still he did offer the newcomer help.

Michael though who worked under the impression that this was a quest giver tried to like behave and stuff, though his foot still did hurt a bit. At least he stopped limping. He just wanted to do something to keep his mind busy. Really, the wolf didnt know what he wanted in life. He just wanted a distraction and the newcomer was like just the thing he needed

#3Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:18 pm

Seenter
As Chris opened the door he found someone on the other side doing the same. He took an instinctual step back to make sure they didn’t run into each other. The man before him muttered something under his breath before speaking loud enough to be heard.

"Well hey, welcome. I was just about to go to town. Anything I can do for you?"

Chris stood there for a moment trying to process what he saw. He had heard rumors that everyone in Blue Pegasus was a good looking member who spent most of their time being diplomats between guilds. It seemed like the safest option of all the guilds to him. The one before him looked a bit rough around the edges. Not what one would consider handsome, but there were some women who liked that. Not that I have any room to criticize.

In his own hometown Chris always considered himself to be average compared to the other boys/men. Sure he had a lot of female friends, but they just hung out with him out of courtesy. At least that’s what he believed. His friends had other ideas, but Chris just brushed it off. Anyways, back to the guy in front of him.

Shifting his backpack with his belongings Chris held out his hand to the man before him. ”Hello, my name is Chris. I was actually coming here to see if I can join your guild.” He figured that the guy before him was a potential guildmate despite his rough looks.

[Word Count= 262]

#4Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:21 am

Michael Winters
He curiously looked at the fresh blood who shifted with his backpack and then held out his hand, most likely for a handshake. He introduced himself as Chris and actually instead of giving him a quest, he wanted to join this guild. Or rather his guild. Hah that made him chuckle. But he extended his hand and accepted the handshake
"The name's Michael. Y'know what, I can tell already that you'll fit right in" he says as he introduces himself and then invites the guy in and closes the door behind them.

"So the people you're looking for are either Alisa the Guild Master or Sofia who is also qualified to accept you and give you her guild stamp tattoo thing. Two lovely ladies alright~" he had a fun time thinking about them, after all he had a good time with them. But this was not the time to daydream into degeneracy, not when he had fresh blood here

"So yeah, do you want a tour or do you want me to take you to them right away?" which would either be the office or the pool area. Those were guarantees that one of them would be at at least one of the places

Michael considered working more to advance in the guild and be the top dog, high ranking and all. Maybe he could ask Alisa if he can also be some assistant or helper like Sofia is. He'd love to take some extra duties to distinguish him from the rest of the riff raff

#5Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Seenter
The man seemed to chuckle about something under his breath, but Chris ignored it as soon as the man shook his hand. So the man’s name is Michael. He seemed nice enough, even if he looked like someone who was trying too hard. Maybe it’s his diplomatic skills that shine. With the first impression Chris figured that was the case.

The man Michael led Chris into the guild and closed the door behind them. What he saw on the inside completely stunned him for a moment. He didn’t know what to expect when he first came to the guild, but nothing could prepare him for this.

The main hall was a lounge-like bar with lots of fancy furniture decorating the room. The walls were covered in a fluffy pink padding that Chris had only heard of found on fancy chairs or sofas. The seats were like long sofas of various shapes and sizes, and looked very comfortable. More comfortable than the wooden chairs in his own home at any rate. Polished tables and a bar counter with stools finished the decor. It was beyond what he thought it could be.

The man mentioned something that Chris almost missed, but the content was enough to snap him out of his stunned expression. ”Ladies?” He had a brief moment of panic, but quickly calmed himself down as he realized he most likely had nothing to worry about. He was just going to meet some new friends. ”If possible I would like both, but I should probably introduce myself to the guild master. That’s the right thing to do right?” He shifted his backpack again as he glanced at the lounge-like entrance. He was going to have to get used to this quickly.

[Word Count= 300]

#6Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:49 am

Michael Winters
He enjoyed the newcomers reactions. He was floored and speechless. It reminded him of himself, it was not far from his own initial reaction a few months ago. Part of him wondered if he was like this when he just joined the guild.

When he mentioned the ladies of his guild, he looked panicked a bit before calming down. Michael wondered why, but figured it was not his place to pry peoples personal information and private life. Though if Michael had to hazard a guess, perhaps the newcomer is more into men. In which case maybe he should like.... be sure the guy doesnt fall in love with him or something. Michael doesnt swing that way.

Anywho while Michael gave him options, the young future member figured it was best to meet the Guild Master. Michael nodded "Right, well, right this way" he said and motioned the guy to follow him as he would lead him to where Alisa was. He used his nose to hone in on her position in the guild hall. Soon enough the new person would meet her. Michael wondered should he ask the new person if he was ok with meeting Alisa or should he warn him. But figured it couldnt be that bad

Last edited by Michael Winters on Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#7Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:07 am

Seenter
Chris followed the man named Michael as he was being led further into the guild. His eyes kept glancing at the various art pieces displayed at tasty intervals. This is really a high class guild. He was beginning to wonder if this was just the nature of the guild, or if a lot of jewels were put into making it this way. Maybe the jobs are high paying.

As they were walking Chris’s mind wandered to what the man mentioned before. Lovely ladies huh? He never had any issues talking with women before, even those of different races or ages. Only those who have tried to get…close to him. But that won’t happen here. I’m just a nobody right now. Giving himself a nod and focusing his thoughts he continued to follow Michael.

While they walked Chris noticed a few rooms that were partially opened to reveal what was inside. A few looked to be libraries, as well as some additional sitting rooms and other facilities. It looked like this would be a great place to relax and study, which is something he was interested in. ”I wonder if they have any cookbooks.” That came out at a barely audible whisper as the thought just slipped out.

[Word Count= 218]

#8Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:02 pm

Michael Winters
The new guy was like an awestruck pup. He knew the feeling. Michaels takeaway from it was that everything was fancy when he arrived. Fancy and tidy and definitelly not his place. Its why he felt the need to blend in with the outfit when he was here, otherwise he'd stick out like a sore thumb

He did overhear the newcomer whats his name and spoke "Im sure they do. Not that I looked. Not much of a cook myself" he'd say as he'd walk the man over to Alisas office. Thankfully Alisa was there and not at the pool. He wouldnt want the new guy to see her there. He was very protective of that place and of the guild master. Granted even if she was at the pool, he would've made the new guy wait away from it and drag out Alisa, so the new guy doesnt join her or something
"Any questions?" he would ask him, because they might as well make some small talk as they walked, so it wouldnt be awkward silence. He might be asked how or why he joined. And he wondered what to say. He knew his answers would be a disappointment to an aspiring pegasi, especially once he hears how degenerate and selfish and violent he is. Michael considered himself as an anti-Blue Pegasus. An anthesis to everything they stand for. Not diplomatic, not tidy, not intelligent, not magical. He didnt fit here at all. And his motives were selfish if anything. But still, doesnt mean he didnt pull his weight and help the guild. He did his fair share of missions and protection of Hargeon. So at least he has that going for him. Though power wise, he knew he should work on that more

#9Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Seenter
Chris jumped a little when he heard Michael’s reply. He didn’t think he said that thought out loud, and if he did it should have been too quiet for normal ears to hear. Does he just have really good ears?

Looking at Michael, Chris began to have doubts that the man was pure human. He strained his eyes slightly to change his perspective from normal vision. He had to be careful or his eyes would start to glow, but it was enough that Chris could see a faint aura coming off the man. It looked like a normal human aura, but tinged with something bestial to it. Like an animal in human form. He had never seen this before, but he was still new to the contract he signed with the fairy.

Thinking about it for a moment Chris looked back at the door and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Once his nerves had settled he spoke in a quiet voice. ”Just one. Can you do me a favor?” He waited a beat before continuing. ”If it looks like I’m freezing up, can you please put some distance between me and the guild master?” His face turned slightly red, as he was really embarrassed to be asking this. ”I’m not really good with overly affectionate females.”

Chris didn’t know the personality of the guild master, but he wanted to make sure he didn’t leave a bad impression. He really hoped Michael would just give him reassurance that nothing like that would happen, or maybe even a little ribbing the newbie to lighten the mood. Still in this case it was best to be careful. If he turned into a statue that would be the worst first impression.

[Word Count= 303]

#10Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:23 pm

Michael Winters
He looked at the new guy who requested a favour from him. The guy explained that he's not good with ladies, so if he freezes up, can he put up some distance between them. Michael chuckled and nodded "Sure. I just so happen to be good with ladies" too good "So I'll be the buffer zone between you and the Guild Master." which is why he's glad she's not at the pool.

Alisa told him he has admirerers at Blue Pegasus. Aside her and Sofia. He did see a few ladies be all.... smitten or bashful around him. Hell, even some members of Paradise Dawn were extra good~ to him. And as much as he'd like to boast, he'd like to say that enough is enough. Settling with 1 is just enough for a family. But the way things are going, he might as well end up with 4 which is so weirdly complicated that he doesnt know how to deal with. He didnt see himself as a poly man. But... he cant really say no to some and break their hearts, especially since he bonded with some. Part of him wished there was more of him to love. He could be at so few places at a time. He didnt know how to deal with it. Apparently people really liked his 'bad boy' look with his skull tattoo on his neck and the scars on his face and maybe his resting bitch face. If only they knew the can of worms they were opening. But at least on the bright side, the abundance of women was replacing one addiction with another. One less damaging to the body

#11Alisa 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:33 am

Alisa

WORDS: 000 | TAG: @Michael Winters | BLOUSE

The paperwork was the worst part... Earlier in her career, Alisa wouldn't have imagined herself in this seat not even in a million years. But after the Great Change with Belladona's departure, with many of the country's old, established guilds falling apart, she realized she had no alternative but to take the reins herself. And indeed, she'd gotten used to it well enough, but this was one aspect of the job she'd never get used to. Thankfully, she'd cleared out most of it by now, and was simply relaxing in the balcony:

"How sweltering... Incredible how it's this hot in October?", she mused, idly fanning herself and unbuttoning another button of her breezy white blouse, baring but a lacy inch of bra running around the fullness of her bust. And even that wasn't enough to keep cool? The breeze did help, that gentle gust setting her long, lustruous dark hair fluttering about...

As she leaned over the balcony, Alisa looked outside at the pool, casually sculpting a pure white lump of crystal to keep her hands busy, smiling at the sight of her guildmates enjoying themselves on this hot, off season summer day... Mmm, perhaps she'd join them sooner rather than later?

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The New Flying Horse (Open) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#12Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:43 pm

Michael Winters
Michael seeing as the newcomer didnt really go to knock or open the door opted to just open the door himself
"Hey there chief, boy I got some news for ya! We have a new member here who wants to see you and get your stamp of approval" Michael spoke as he kinda barged in. Saying everything rather casually and briefly.

Like he tried not to be TOO unprofessional and too romantic. He had to appear somewhat representative of the guild even if he was the most un-pegasus like member.

He looked at the new and upcoming member and motioned to him with his hand that he's free to enter
"Guild Master doesnt bite, she's super nice. And hey... if she does try to bite, I'll protect you" he was territorial in a certain manner and wouldnt allow anyone get too close to the Guild Master. But he was sure, once Alisa sets up the new member formally in the guild, he would love to have a one on one with her

#13Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:22 pm

Seenter
Not feeling it was his place to knock or open the door to the guild master’s office; Chris waited until Michael took the initiative. Once the door was opened he followed the other man into the office and looked around curiously. Like the rest of the guild it looked to be fancier than he was expecting, though given a moment’s thought it would have been odd if the office was plain compared to the rest of the guild. Would have been a good contrast.

Michael addressed someone in the room near the balcony, and Chris turned his attention to the figure. And was stunned for a moment. She was a beautiful woman who exudes both strength and skill just by her presence. A breezy white blouse framed her figure, and he noticed with embarrassment that one of the buttons was undone and revealing something he should not see.

Chris turned his head away to hide his rising blush as Michael mentioned the request in passing. That’s why I asked in private you idiot. He gave a mental sigh. Micheal didn’t know why he asked such a thing, so he couldn’t get mad at him for blurting it out. He quickly banished the thought as soon as it came, and the act caused him to calm down enough that he could face the guild master. He kept his eyes on the woman’s face rather than her body, which he was mentally proud of doing. Even so, she was pretty. ”Hello, my name is Chris Greyknow. I would like to join the guild.” Once he considered her a friend he was ok.

[Word Count= 277]

Last edited by Seenter on Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

#14Alisa 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:04 pm

Alisa

Alisa quickly noted how somebody had opened the door without knocking, and she could count with the fingers in the hand how many people in the guild were either bold or comfortable enough with her to do. And thus when she heard that familiar voice that left her biting her lip, Alisa wasn't exactly surprised by his appearance, and simply turned around, her long hair whipping around behind her as she sashayed back indoors from the balcony with a cool, captivating smile on her plush pink lips:

"Oh, good afternoon Michael~...", she greeted, her throaty voice smooth and honeyed, practically a purr. She was considerate enough to refrain from overt displays of affection in public, but even then left a lingering hint of intimacy in that greeting, before turning her attention to Chris as she played off Michael's choice of words, "Fufu~... Not too hard I assure you."

She teased, turning her attention to their prospective new member with a playful wink, her eyes turning from Michael his direction. Indeed, just like the rest of the guild, Alisa had her office perfectly decorated, and yet still spacious enough one could move around without fear of knocking something over. After all, as a lover of the arts herself, how could she do anything else but support the works of fellow artists who struck her fancy? In the end, Alisa caught the man's blush but simply smiled, not thinking too much of it, as though she was used to that sort of reaction by now. Instead, she simply adjusted the neckline of her shirt, running a hand down that long, silken black hair, betraying her vanity before offering him a proper hand in greeting:

"Pleasure to meet you Chris~...", she replied, amused at how vehemently he kept his gaze high instead of letting it drift down, "And in that case, I can only admire your impeccable taste. If you'd like, I could personally attend to your induction~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:26 am

Michael Winters
The wolf allowed the two to introduce themself and give them a moment. He didnt speak or comment much as this was now Chris's time to get his guild stamp. He wasnt really high ranked authorized to do that like Sofia. So he let the Guild Master do that

He merely sat back, metaphorically speaking and observed the interactions between the two. He considered now that he was here should he ask Alisa if she needs anything to be done, instead of just taking a random quest. Although he can save that for after the new member formally got accepted in the guild. He glanced at the newcomer to see how he was holding up. But he knew Alisa would treat them well. She knows when to tease and when not to. She's not tone deaf, so he was sure everything would be fine. Still, he wanted to see how it all plays out

#16Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:15 pm

Seenter
Chris noticed the banter between the guild mistress and Michael. It seemed like the two had, or currently has, a history; and he made a mental note to be careful around either. He may be young in romance, but even he knew not to get in the way of potentially attached partners. I wonder what the dynamic is within the guild. He didn’t want to step on any toes.

Noticing a slight amused expression on the guild mistress's face Chris couldn’t help but flush lightly. However when she offered her hand something clicked in his mind and he was able to act normally. Maybe it’s because she’s acting like a guild mistress. Whatever it was, he was able to treat her more as a friend than a stranger. And that made all the difference.

His stance relaxed visibly as Chris took her hand and shook it without hesitation. He looked her in the eyes like before, but this time it was more of a sign of respect. Rather than an attempt to not look down at her dress. ”Thank you very much guild mistress. I would be honored if you could do so.”

Chris frowned slightly as he considered what he said. ”If you don’t mind, would it be alright to know your name? If that seems rude to ask then I apologize. I don’t know how formal I need to be in a guild.” He had never been in a guild before, and only heard the stories circulating outside. The interaction between Michael and the guild mistress seemed pretty lax, but they could just have that kind of relationship. If he needed to be more formal until he earned that right then he could.

[Word Count= 295]

#17Alisa 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:25 pm

Alisa

Alisa gazed at Michael with a puzzled look on her face, tilting her head for a moment... He was very much authorized to stamp people if he so wished to do so, but Alisa had no way of knowing such a thought crossed his mind considering he hadn't ever expressed it to her, so she just saw it as his way of introducing their new recruit to her, which she frankly appreciated. Much better to meet new recruits in the flesh then to learn their names from a sheet of paper and a photograph:

"Call me Alisa.", she replied, giving her name in return as she held his hand, a firm, yet elegant handshake during which he'd no doubt appreciate the contrast between her impeccably smooth skin, and the callused knuckles of a martial artist who spent far too much time punching hard objects, "By all means, you needn't get hung up on formalities. You might make me blush~?"

She added, with a teasing tone, evidencing on even after all her years as a Guildmaster, she preferred to keep her feet on the ground as befitting an Earth Mage, who'd happily do away with the formalities at every opportunity:

"And as for your stamp, I'd be happy to take care of it for you.", a hand falling down to the flare of her hip, Alisa produced a stamping press made out of pure white diamond, the bottom brimming with her Mana, and engraved with Blue Pegasus' insignia. After he'd chosen the place and Alisa stamped him, it would magically change colour to suit his peference, "Where would you like to have it?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#18Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:17 am

Michael Winters
Truth be told, he had no idea he was authorized to give new members a guild stamp and accept them. He wasnt aware he was that high on the pecking order and thus because of his respect for Alisa and Sofia, he believed only they had the authority to accept new people. And other then that, it seemed fair that their newest one meets Alisa. Young and impressionable. Twas best he knows his guild master first.

Again he didnt really chime in much as he allowed the two to interact. Michael already had a piece of this new morsel and felt it was time for Alisa to interact with him some. He was curious of their interaction and watched Alisa where he would get his stamp

He crossed his arms as he silently watched and contemplated if he should leave. Like he knew Alisa wouldnt do anything to the bashful person. Still though, he promised, right? Honestly he couldnt remember

#19Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:34 am

Seenter
Chris shook Alisa’s hand with a firm, yet pretty weak hand. He wasn’t very strong, and it was obvious that he did his best to give a good impression. Still it was good to become somewhat familiar with the guild mistress, but he kept it in the back of his mind that she was the head of the guild. [i]Best not to cross obvious boundaries. He would treat her as a friend, but in public with a bit more respect. ”Thank you very much Alisa. You can call me Chris as well.”

He had considered where to put the stamp many times during his travel to the guild, and had heard of some of the more unusual locations guild members have put them in the past. One such person was on his tongue, which was pretty tame considering other choices. Still he figured it was better safe than sorry, and easily accessible.

Rolling up his t-shirt on his right arm Chris revealed a birthmark on his right shoulder that was shaped strangely. From the front it looked like a heart, but from his right side it looked like a star. And from the back it looked like a moon. It was small enough that you’d have to look really close to see it was just a blob of uneven lines, but at a distance it looked like those three shapes. He motioned to the spot. ”I think my right would be good. You can put it over that if you want.” Once the mark was applied it would cover the birthmark and turn a light blue.

[Word Count= 273]

#20Alisa 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:32 pm

Alisa

Blue Pegasus was a pretty open Guild after all, who welcomed lovers of beauty and those seeking to attain it, or simply those charmed by the Guild's free spirit. Even if Michael didn't interact much, Alisa still flashed him a smile every now and then. She hadn't forgotten about him, but for now her attention laid mostly on Chris:

"Fufu~... Very well then. Once again, it's quite lovely to meet you. Feel free to ask Michael or myself if you need help getting settled in...", of course, Alisa knew better than to get ahead of herself. For all she knew, Chris might have already handled his own sleeping arrangements, so that could wait until after he'd gotten his stamp. She ran her smooth, perfectly manicured fingers over the edges of the crystalline press, a subtle reflex of one who spent hours sculpting gemstones such as these, "But first things first."

Arching her brow as her gaze washed over his frame, Alisa had to admit, she felt a smidge of curiosity as to where he'd place his mark. The location said much about a person after all, such as her own choice of placing it on her midsection to cover a scar... Something that wasn't too far off from the man's own choice:

"Very well~", she couldn't help but note the star shaped birthmark and how strikingly distinctive it was when she pressed the stamp against it. At that moment, Chris would feel a faint tingle as the woman's magic power permeated through the stamp, marking him as a member of their guild, leaving the insigia in the center of the heart, "There you go. Allow to me to formally welcome you to Blue Pegasus. I'm looking forward to admiring your progress~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:10 pm

Michael Winters
As Alisa flashed him a smile, he couldnt help but relax when seeing it and smile back to her. Though his smile was more dope-y and lovestruck. He was very affectionate, but made sure to be so in private. Or when Chris was focusing on her which allowed him a moment of 'weakness'.

Though when it came to guild marks, he was curious how the guy used it to cover a birthmark. And while he didnt know it, Alisa used hers over a scar. Michael while he did have some things like scars and such. He didnt use his guild mark to cover any of that. Because he'd be blue all over. His face has scars, the palms of his hands, his body does. He used to be young, get into fights very bad fights and he did certain things that were damaging to himself. Those scars were painful, but they were memories of times that had passed him. He became a better person, even though deep down, he still felt bad. As in a bad guy type of bad

"She is right. If you need a tour or any help feel free to ask. Im open to help as much as I can" he finally spoke up to Chris when he could. He didnt want to interrupt a moment between him and Alisa, but after the marking he spoke up, reassuring his guild masters words that he's available

#22Seenter 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Seenter
Chris took in an involuntary breath when he felt the tingle running from the stamp onto his skin as the mark appeared on his shoulder. He couldn’t really see the tattoo from this angle, but he did notice a brief light before it turned light blue. Once he got settled in he’d have to find a mirror to see how it looked. ”Thank you very much Miss Alisa. I look forward to learning more about the guild.”

Unrolling his sleeve Chris gave the pair a glance as they offered to show him around. ”I think that would be great. I’m still new to the town as well, so I would like to get settled and maybe go exploring.” He turned to Michael and smiled. ”A tour would be great. Maybe I can cook you something in return. I’m not a bad cook.”

Maybe I should leave as soon as possible. It looked to Chris like there was something going on between the two, and he was the proverbial third wheel. Getting settled and staying out of their way would be best until he got a better grasp of what was going on. He had his own trouble with relationships before, and didn’t want to complicate things. Giving a smile and a slight bow to Alisa he turned to leave the office.

[Word Count= 235]

Last edited by Seenter on Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some stuff)

#23Alisa 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:49 am

Alisa

Alisa nodded at Michael's statetement, happy to find him warmly welcoming their new member into the Guild. There was much he could learn about the way the Guild worked, but at the same time, he had the luxury of learning at his own pace:

"No rush, take your time and get settled in? The Guild has been here a long time after all, plenty of opportunities for you to learn more about it.", she reassured, hand lingering on his arm before peeling away and sliding it down to the swell of her hip, "Oh if you're a lover of art, you'll find plenty here to pique your interest? Most of the artwork you see displayed here in Blue Pegasus was actually made by local artists~"

In the end, her brow arched as she watched the man leave the office, as she shot a complicit look at Michael, she couldn't help but wonder if they'd actually managed to be as discreet as they wanted.... Probably not, huh?

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#24Michael Winters 

The New Flying Horse (Open) Empty Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:29 am

Michael Winters
Michael merely nodded to Chris. He didnt have a good interaction with males, those tended to be rare, so he didnt know how to behave around the guy much. He still had his guard, not literal but more of an emotional guard, as he had a hard time letting people in. But still he combated that urge to be more welcoming of new folk, so he offered a tour. Granted, Michael fully expected a polite decline of the offer, so the acceptance took him by surprise. Nevetheless he took the mans offer to cook him stuff even if that to him was weird. Granted it wasnt Chris's fault. Michael was just an antisocial guy that was a loner, fighting his usual instincts to get out of his comfort zone. Once Chris left, Michael would go to accompany him. He finally shot Alisa a look, one similar to her own. But in the end he shot her an assuring but also smug smile to make her believe all was well andn othing was bad.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum