Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL New Heights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

ALL New Heights  Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:25 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki had a habit of always transforming fully when she was in battle. She didn’t know where the habit came from but she wanted to practice bringing out her wings without going all out every time. Not only that but she also wanted practicing granting the wings of her magic to others. She read some time ago that it was within her power from the class she chose to study.

Lumikki knew her Uncle Brone did not favor the skies, but she was hoping he would humor her. If he did not take the wings, she could hope that her teacher would in his place instead. Either way the guidance was appreciated, and she was excited to push her magic like this. Granting flight would be such a curious thing.

Lumikki sent Trygve to seek her Uncle Brone today. To pass onto him the message of meeting her. She wanted to meet at the highest tower of Paradise Dawn. Hoping that the clear skies would be in her favor and make for fun ground to work on. This time though, she would want to meet during the day so it would be easy for more to see. She considered inviting Sasha to the plans if the girl would not mind taking the chance to fly.

Lumikki mulled it over and ultimately thought it would be a fun thing to do. At the moment she felt like the more the merrier.

So she went to seek the girl in her usual areas that she patrolled so that the two could move toward the high tower together and wait for her Uncle Brone and teacher to meet with them.

It did not take her long to find the patrol woman, as she thought, Sasha would be in the places she would guess for her to be. And from there she would talk to her about her plans rapidly and drag the girl along.

ALL New Heights  Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Brone Heavyaxe 

ALL New Heights  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone Heavyaxe was finishing up his dinner when Huginn and Muninn flew in through the window of the mess hall and landed on his shoulders. They informed him that Lumikki had sent another of her ravens, requesting yet another training session. The dwarf scarfed down the remainder of the meal, emptying his plate before he rushed off, heading the the highest tower in the southern section of the guild.

He rushed as quickly as he could up the stairs, all the while fastening his straps to his armor and a piece of toast hanging from his mouth. He would end up bursting through the door leading to the rooftop. But Lumikki wasn't there. Brone looked over to his ravens who perched on the railing of the rooftop. They cawed in laughter as Huginn informed the dwarf that Lumikki should be on her way.

The dwarf sucked his teeth, but waited nevertheless. He had taken one look over the railing, but seeing how far up he was, he decided to pull away and stand at the center.

As for Sasha, she was happy to see the young lady Lumikki. She wanted to inform her that she was still on duty, but given they don't spend enough time with one another, she happily joined her.

#3Lumikki 

ALL New Heights  Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:49 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki and Sasha were climbing the steps to the tallest tower. This would of winded Lumikki before but she found that the exercise of it was no trouble to her now. She had indeed gotten much stronger since joining the guild.

Lumikki and Sasha spoke on how they’ve been as they made the climb. Lumi was even telling her the spell that she had in mind for the day too. How her Uncle didn’t like heights all that much himself despite having a cloak that could help him fly. She also told Sasha about gung-ho she found herself being in fights and so this training session was also a way for her to begin practicing mana control and holding a little back in a fight so she wouldn’t blow all her magic again like she had with the fight against her Uncle.

Lumikki found that when she fights with Yuurei, the battle never would last long enough that she would even have the time or chance to burn through all her mana. But with her Uncle Brone and all the others she decided to clash with, she found that she would leak out mana. She assumed one of the reason was because her full transformation had a tendency of being really taxing after a while. And if she wanted to do do better in her fights in the future, she needed to fine tune an alternative so that she would pour all her mana in a manner of minutes.

Sasha didn’t have much to add to what she said, instead just opting to listen to the Daemon on her thoughts and woes. She was curious to see how things were going to turn out, especially the fact that the Daemon wanted to practice granting others wings herself. Sasha would be one of the first to get to try that offer.

Lumikki stepped forward first and was happy to see her Uncle had already arrived to the rooftop before them. It seemed he was still munching on something and she was curious as to what.

”Greetings Uncle. As per usually, ye have me thanks. Ye’d think with all they work I already put in and how much stronger that I had gotten, I wouldn’t still be needing to work on and craft spell. But alas here I am again tinkering a new one. Not like I want to invite stagnation, only that I want a nice break of this.” She walked over to him and gave him a nice hug. She looked over to see her brothers were here for this practice too and smiled. Waving off to the both of them.

Now with all the pleasantries done, Lumikki began to think over her plans for her spell and magic today. When she flew out of battle often, it would just be her and the use of the wings that she would casually make. They hardly drained her to use or keep out. But for some reason when she was in a fight, she found she had a tough time simply making only her wings, instead opting to often use her full Obscura form instead. She did not mind it per say since it always made her feel more powerful. But it was also becoming troublesome. So before anything, Lumikki closed her eyes for a moment and tried to think over how she makes her wings. How she formed them and the sensation of it. How much mana she would normally use to maintain them. Then she thought about her full transformation and the amount of mana she leak out for using it.

First thing first, Lumikki decided to fully transform. Working from this form first and pulling back so that she could truly work out just how much mana she actually need to pump out.

In the form the Lumikki was now, and clearly being in the light so it was easier to make out and see. Her darkness curled all around her arms and legs so that they would both look like talons. Her head was adorned in a pair of wings that looked nearly like horns. And sure enough, she brandished her iconic six wings.

With her eyes still closed, Lumikki was concentrating in all the extra aspects of her form she would not always want and need. Practicing to manage how much mana she actually needed to use by pulling back the darkness and the energy required for it in certain placed. With a bit of time for her to get used to it, her upper wings that adorned her head would be the first to go. The one was simple enough to pull away. With her thoughts and her intention, she tired to more her focus to her arms next. She focused on relaxing the shadows there and letting them unravel. It took a bit at first, but sure enough they would coming undone. Letting them go almost felt like she was letting go of heavy things. As if she was becoming unburdened.

Next thing next, she now focused on her legs. The last place coated and burdened by her shadows. This area took the longest to manage to dissipate. The sensation of letting it go felt just as comfortable as trying to trying to move the ring finger without disturbing the pinky. After sometime of trying to relax, deep breathing, and heavy focus. She managed to free her legs of her shadows too. All that was left, was what she wanted, her six wings.

Now she just settled on the feeling. Trying to hold onto it, normalizing it. She was trying to ingrain the feeling of this and of her mana so it would make doing this in battle so much easier and more natural for it. So that she would no longer have to be sloppy on her energy or invest too much in that form.

After a few minutes of the practice, she was starting to get the gist of it. Halting and recasting the spell over and over so that the act of activating it would no longer take any thought at all to activate anymore.

When casting it was becoming easier and almost like second nature, she finally opened her eyes to look once again onto her company. Smiling from her current success.

”Aye! I think I’m getting the gist of the magic so it’s just as I want it. Now its time to test out something I’ve been meaning to test for a while now.” She walked over to Sasha first and tapped the side of her arm as she gestured with her free hand so that her hand tensed like a claw. The shadows near the girl swirled just behind her as a lavender magical flashed behind her, granting the girl a set of wings.

Lumikki stepped back to see how the girl was managing with her new found pair of wings. Watching the girl stretch and flex her wings until she got more comfortable with moving them. After a long bit of practice and the instruction of Lumikki, sporting the six usual wings of her own. Sasha gave flying with them a try as she began to flap her wings. After a lot of tries and attempts and time later. Sasha was taking to the skies well enough. Using the wings as if they were of her own. Lumikki watched over her proud at her bravery and trust to try it out. Then she turned to her Uncle with a very mischievous grin on her face.

Lumikki tapped him much like she did Sasha, granting him a set of his own. She was curious what he would make of them or even how he would figure out moving them.

”It’s an odd sensation I’d say being able to grant wings to others. Can’t say I hate it though, I think I find came in it.”

She stepped back to watch over her Uncle and his wings.

1350_1672

Dancing Raven Learned (1672/4000 wc 60% wcr due to int and items)

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Brone Heavyaxe 

ALL New Heights  Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:05 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone waited patiently for his niece to arrive. He greeted her, but was hesitant to greet Sasha. When he asked why she wasn't patrolling, she replied stating she was taking a personal day at least to help Lumikki with her spells. The dwarf shrugged; when it came to Lumikki, it was difficult enough to go around her, so he allowed it.

"Yer never stagnated, ye work very hard-" he then quickly faked a cough to stop himself from talking. He was just about to say he noticed her hard work, but this was because of Huginn and Muninn watching over her, which still was part of the contract, "Anyway, let's begin" he said before he stuffed the rest of the toast into his mouth.

Lumikki's transformation was beautiful to watch. Though Brone had seen her transform before and though he could see in the dead of night, he wasn't able to see every detail or color presented. Now he's able to see her in full grace, though the transformation looked different, looked more powerful.

What threw him off was when his niece managed to conjure wings onto Sasha's back. This allowed Sasha to practice taking flight, though it was small attempts, of course for safety reasons. Brone chuckled as he watched Sasha enjoy herself, but he wasn't paying attention; for his back then sprouted wings of his own, "Oh no no NO!" he said as he looked back at the wings and their detailing. Though they are beautiful, he sat onto the floor, feeling more safe this way, hoping that the wings don't act on their own and try to take him into the air.

#5Lumikki 

ALL New Heights  Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:25 am

Lumikki

Lumikki broke into laughter at her Uncle's reaction. She nearly fell over herself as she tried to sit beside him. Sasha was still playing around with her wings and so she left them to their own devices. Lumi took the moment to lean into him.

"I give ye the wings aye, but they're yer own long as ya have 'em. Meaning they won't betray ya and just take off!" Lumi broke into another laugh but she understood well her Uncle's fear. She had a good share of her own but they did not tend to show up in her life all that often to force her to face them. Heights on the other hand felt as though they sought Brone out. Roaring so that it would never be ignored as it consumed all his attention and capacity. She was still impressed he met her in the skies for their last battle. Or the time he road Noctus to dive in the waters. He was indeed a brave man who did not falter for his fears, albeit he did slow down.

"I would never force ya into the skies if I was not prepared to ground ye. But yer bravery never ceases to amaze me. Yer as true to yer word as the stone is in solid in its essence. I'd say, I could never be more blessed than I am with having ye and the rest of me clan as family. Although I like to tease, I don't think I could ever make a fool of ya. Least I could never consider one so genuine a fool in any right." She placed her hand on his shoulder. The wings she had just granted him fell away. He was free of the burden or the chance to take off. She hoped that he would put him at ease again.

"As much as I like the skies and frost and darkness. I've found meself coming to love the earth too. I makes me feel like I'm connecting to me Dwarven kin, understanding the energy yer lot would tap into. And why'd ya do it? I could say I too could feel the comfort that the stone tends ta grant. Even within caves, I could see it's charm. But I don't suppose I'd ever find a cave as pleasing as ye would Uncle. The stone falling on me worries me just as much I suppose as ye falling from the sky."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum