Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

Returned. Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:25 am

Nana

Greetings

Hello everyone.

Once again it is my time to return. Several of you have requested my return on various occasions. While I left for several reasons, I always feel to tug to come back(Especially for certain people). You guys made it difficult to stay away, but it did me a lot of good to distance myself from certain people and situations.

A lot had happened in my life in the last 7 months since my most previous exodus. I look forward to telling some of you about my personal journeys. I also look forward to RPing again, especially with certain individuals. Please understand that my return is subject to a conducive environment, as I was way too stressed out on my last time here.

While I am apprehensive about returning, I am attempting to return with only positive energy and new opportunities.

Farewell.

#2DaeSeong 

Returned. Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:14 am

DaeSeong
Greetings and welcome back. I myself am a humble beginner who has made their debut late May. So I have been here for several months.
I am happy you are back as I have to say I am guilty of charge of reading your old threads and enjoying your writing.
And yes I am currently hamming up my speech almost in character

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Kon 

Returned. Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:17 am

Kon

Welcome back!

#4Ikanbi 

Returned. Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:52 am

Ikanbi
weeeee welcome back!

Returned. BgYy4ZU
#5Jikan 

Returned. Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Jikan