Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tamás Horvath 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Tamás Horvath
Tamas and Alexandre were outside enjoying the air under a nice shade.The two men were having drinks. They loved their alcoholic beverages. Nice and cool for the summer. Of course Tamas still had his helm and armour on so he didnt drink yet. Alexandre did take a few swigs as they were chatting and conversing
"So there's this bounty hunter and I want to hire him" Tamas spoke
"Oh really? What for?" Alexandre asked
"I want to fight him. I heard he has a great reputation."
"Doesnt he kill?"
"Ahhh thats details"
As the two men were talking to themselves about who they wish to fight, or namely Tamas who he saw as worthy foes to face

But Alexandre saw something in the corner of his eye. It was that girl from before. Rose. And she was in a bikini. And he whistled "Whew, look at that. She's a looker"
"Too bad you are old enough to be her father"
"I mean she's stil legal. Not like Im interested in anyone" he takes a swig of the drink. "But yeah, cant blame a man from enjoying eye candy"
"She indeed does look beautiful. But looks like we are not the only ones" he points out the guild master
"Oh things are getting spicier"
Tamas pulls up his helm a bit to drink and then enjoy the view "I do love a live show"
The two sat back and enjoyed the interactions of the two and Rose being spooked. They had a good chuckle at that and took a swig of their booze in unison.
Although, soon enough they would witness something else

"Ye get noooooooooo peeeeeeeeace form meeeeeeeeee Angeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!" and as she splashed everything. Alexandre actually managed to block the splash as he made himself an ice parasol to cover himself and block the water splash. Tamas meanwhile had his armour splashed
"Well.... at least it couldnt get any-" "CANNONBALL" splash "-worse"
Alexandre grinned under his cloth mask, but you can see his eyes had some spark of life. Meanwhile Tamas took off his helmet to wipe his eyes because the water got into his eyeholes of the helmet.

#2Lumikki 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:12 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki who had just recently acquired the vision of a hawk just came across an interesting sight. The Daemon kept her eyes on the Guild Master as he hung with a girl she had never met. Her curiosity compelled her. She couldn't help her nosey raven impulses to scout and why should she. She liked to bring out the chaos anyhow. She Perched on the cliff a bit off as she was in raven form. Looking onward with complete clarity. Even being 50 meters away she could read her lips perfectly and she would laugh as she watched the encounter transpire.

This lass really wanted to charm the Guild Master she thought, but did she really know how much a demon her could be? Her leg still ached since he had pierced her last. "If he has a chance to enjoy himself, maybe we should ruin the moment for him. He doesn't neeeed any peace does he?" The voice of Tenevi spoke out within her mind. Still bitter and hateful of Yuurei and his attack prior. She wanted nothing more than to bother him. If there was a chance to like this girl, well he didn't deserve to enjoy it.

Lumikki laughed boisterously. "I wouldn't take it that far......but maybe I can see it as saving this poor girl from his clutches. She just doesn't know how troublesome he is. It is my dutiful job to spare the innocents of the North from the dangers the encounter. Yes, yes." Lumi would nod to herself in validation of her reasoning. Not like she actually cared for any greater good, or needed a reason to do chaotic things. She just like sorted her excuses so that she could maximize her choices. She's a smart Daemon after, puffing her chest feathers as she kept on and on with her satisfaction of the idea.

Happy to be so far removed they never could catch wind of her, she flew off real quick toward her dorm. She thought better of it though by the time she made it back to the guild, finding just about all her guildmates in their usual places and shrieking swimming party to the west. She didn't want to waste the time to convince them to join her, figuring they would take her notice as they would. She did seek her Uncle soon after to properly inform him of her plans. She found him within the training hall and perched on his shoulder, coming in hot. Took a moment to breath and cool her feathers being starting up again.

"Aye, Uncle I'm about to toss in the waters in the west to get a good swim. Yuurei is trying to relax and I think we owe it to him to disturb his peace. I say biggest canon ball wins. I invited the rest of the mates I could find, so let's just make a day of it."

She barely made it through the message though as she was already starting to flap her wings. Finally flying to her room to get changed. After flinging half her closet to the floor she finally found her Purple bikini with ruffles along the bottoms and extra straps the hugged higher up her sides. The top came up to the top in a cross and tied in the back in two places with bows. She sprayed her sunblock from the get go to get that out of the way as she'd hate to think of it later. Looking in the mirror when she was done and pleased with how her suit fit. She pulled her hair back in two tight braids and darkened her lips with her dark magic.

Opening the window to her room after she was satisfied with everything, the water was just a hop skip away even if she forgot something. Lumi leaned forward out her window, falling out as she did. Her stomach was jittering with excitement to enjoy the cold water. A fluorusih of black fathers swarmed her, swirling as she fell from the sky. A raven pierced the plumage and darted to where her Guild Master had the audacity to have fun without her.

When she made it over, she picked up intense speed. Angling herself so that she would climb in altitude. When she felt she pushed the limits of her height, she turned the momentum downward. Darting down the sky and letting gravity assist in her decent. Just a third of way down she shifted, tucking in her body into a ball. Spinning to make the momentum carry. At this point she began to shout. "Ye get noooooooooo peeeeeeeeace form meeeeeeeeee Angeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!" Breaking out into a cackling laugh until she finally hit the waters. The displacement moving it massive and abruptly. She dove more than close enough to splash them but they were left drenched. The water hitting with a smack and moving all the things hit if not held down.

She let the momentum of her dive drag her down un bothered until she was just around three meters. Flipping her body and creating an iced floor for herself just under her feet. The shift in density pushed the ice up quicky with Lumi riding on it, when it broke the surface of the water, it popped into the air before falling back down and resting on top. Lumi now back in the air, broke into another guttural laugh as she pointed at them. The expressions on their faces and the results of her cannon ball made her gut hurt as she laughed to hard. She was almost breaking into a cry herself, but sure enough, someone was breaking into even her moment too.

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Brone Heavyaxe 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:28 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"This is your last warning; are you sure about this!?" Gnicholas called out to Brone over several meters between them. The training dome was requested solely for Brone for the day so he could test out his endurance and hardiness. His idea was to have Gnicholas fire cannonballs at the dwarf's bare naked body until he reached his limit. The gnome sat upon the rear side of the large black cannon they had acquired from one of the pirate ships during a previous quest.

"No hesitation! That's the rule!" Brone Heavyaxe happily called out as he spread his legs and bent his knees, his arms spread outward so that his bare chest was exposed. The gnome sighed with annoyance, finding the dwarf's training regiment highly absurd, but he readied himself by grabbing the trigger. He was just about to pull the trigger when he noticed a raven fly in through one of the open windows. It must have either been Huginn, Muninn, or Lumikki. Seeing how the raven flew towards the dwarf, probably needing to whisper some valuable information regarding a dangerous enemy or a region-wide threat.

Instead of a whisper into the dwarf's ear, Lumikki's voice was loud and energetic enough for the gnome to hear it as well. Brone at first was thrown off; not seeming to be interested in bothering Yuurei, but the mention of a cannonball competition had peeked his interested and the gnome saw it reflected on the dwarf's face. Lumikki flew away and Brone was quick to turn around to head towards his dorm.

"Gnich! Get the Day Patrol to bring out the grill and stuff and meet me at the Western waters!" Brone yelled as he ran with excitement in his voice.

"Aren't they are on duty right now!?" Gnicholas called back, but the dwarf had already burst through the doubledoors. The gnome sighed as he hopped off the cannon to go find a audio-lacrima crystal to send out the order to the Day Patrol.

Brone was going to whistle to call his black wing pegasus to his side, but Noctus was already there. Huginn and Muninn were flying above the horse. Luckily for the dwarf, the two ravens caught wind of the situation and called for Noctus before hand.

"Shouldn't we tell Brone that Yuurei is actually having private time with a possible mate?" Muninn whispered to his brother as they flew higher away from the dwarf.

"There's no fun in that" Huginn's cawed in laughter as he flew higher.

Brone managed to get to his dorm and quickly picked out his trunks; Ice-blue with white mountain tops circling the entire width was all he needed. He quickly donned them after throwing off his pants and shoes before throwing himself out his window. Loyal as always, Noctus was there to catch him out of the air.

"To the sky above the waters!" He told his black pegasus and Noctus took off high into the air.

Though the height put fear into the dwarf, the moment he spotted the body of water beside the western waterfall, he eyed two humanoid dots at the edge, his fear left him, replaced by excitement. He waited, timed it, and even notice a splash was already made. He then threw himself off and plummeted. To increase his the splash radius, he needed to go bigger! He yelled out "Cannonball! which activated his ring, summoning forth his golden spear into his hand, the magic within the spear surged and caused him to grow into the eleven foot tall white werelion. He then curled into a ball as much as he could.

The moment he hit the water, the splash erupted. Brone, now within the water, allowed his spear to vanished back into his ring, causing his transformation to vanish, returning him back to a dwarf. He then swam up to the surface and bellowed a laugh after taking in new fresh air. "From taking cannonball fire to becoming cannonball fire!"

#4Hyphen 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 pm

Hyphen

"Hey guys, I got Bepsi for everyone!" he cheered as she marched in with a large box of soda cans over his shoulder, as he was dressed in a lycra Bepsiman suit, with his mask pulled off and hanging behind his nape.

He'd then go around, offering Bepsi to everyone to then drop the box of drinks in some convenient spot.

"Seems like I came at just the right moment." he chuckled to himself at the convenient timing of his arrival - there were already four guildies here, plus Gnicholas, and with him, that was six people. A small party, you could say!

Knowing that his Bepsiman suit was waterproof because he had just been at an advertisement event where he had to spray around a lot of Bepsi, he ran and then cannonballed himself into the pool, before swimming over to Brone.

"Brone! I've heard quite a few tales about you and your accomplishments. I'm Hyphen Oono Peaches, new guy, it's a honor to finally get to meet you."

#5Alexandre 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:22 pm

Alexandre
Alexandre turned as another guy showed up
"I dont know who that is" he commented.
"Who?" Tamas asked as he wiped his eyes and then finished his drink. Tamas noticed Hyphen exists
"Hmm.... nothing of importance" he says and places back his helm. Alexandre meanwhile finishes his own drink and wonders if he should get a refill.
"I can get more cool drinks. Wanna hold the parasol?" he asks with a tease. Tamas merely grabs it and his hand squeeze breaks it in half
"Imma take that as a no"
He then looked at Hyphen who was giving out sodas
"Im not a soda guy. So I'll head out. Keep me posted on whats going on"
"Probably nothing important" Tamas said

Tamas was a bit to the side of the whole happenstance. He and Alexandre werent about to get involved with the new girl and the guild master. They kept to themselves. Besides, none were dressed for pool. Tamas merely sat there and observed all. Though he wished Brone gets out of his way so he can see Lumikki properly.

Alexandre went to the guilds kitchen and hummed a tune and quietly sang to himself "When we are in the tavern, we do not think how we will go to dust" he reached the fridge and got the drinks "but we hurry to gamble, which always makes us sweat. What happens in the tavern, where money is host,you may well ask, and hear what I say." he hums to himself more as he makes his way back

Back with Tamas he mentally wished that Brone gets the fuck out of his way. And just on cue as he did that, Aleandre arrived and heard a whistle
"What happened? Something juicy?"
"Mhmm" he says as he keeps his eyes on Lumikki
"What?" he looks "Oh.... yeah. I knew it"
"Shut" he immedietally says

#6Lumikki 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:31 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki popped further up into the air when her Uncle dive in. He was hardly a ways from her when she entered the water. She took the free air time as another opportunity to swan dive back inside. Breaking out into another laugh as she broke the surface yet again. She formed another ice raft to cruise on but as soon she heard the call for bepsi, she dove back in and paddled to the edge.

As she got out the fresh air hit her soaked skin making her shiver in delight. She loved the feel of the breeze when she was wet, it was a fast way to cool off. She skipped over to the box of soda and bent over. Snatching a can for herself and her Uncle before refreezing the ice. She tucked her Uncle can in her arm and opened hers, chugging half her drink and enjoying the sweet burn. She sighed in deep relief when she got her fill. When she lowered her can to enjoy the refreshing moment, that was when she spotted Tamas. She gave him a hardy wave as she bounced lightly in place. Everything shook with her including her soda that splashed all over her fast and chest. She felt silly for a moment before shaking her head and letting it be, she'll have plenty of time to wash in the waters. Just as she was going to turn to leave, Alex was making a return. Lumikki stopped mid turn to give him a wave too, albeit much less enthusiastic than before since she didn't want to lose more soda.

She went of walking over to the waters edge and proceeding to walk over the water, her feet freezing the it with every step so that she may stay atop.

Hyphen, the one to think ahead enough to bring the drinks what chatting with Brone. She never knew they already met but she was sure the pair would more than entertain her. She started to chuckle as she approached wondering if there was any mischief she could achieve. The suit Hyphen wore though, distracted her too much to plot anything clever.

When she reached her Uncle she passed him his can, laying back as a chair of ice formed in an instant. She enjoyed the rocking as she sat, making an ice parasol herself to block the sun and finish of the rest of her drink. When she was done, she held her can toward the shore and shot a bolt of black ice that sent it to the land, piercing the ground by the box.

The cold water was a godsend to Lumikki in this hot weather, sure her home would heat up that the ice would melt and the waterfalls would resume, but it never reached this degree of discomfort. So she was really enjoying this day.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Brone Heavyaxe 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:13 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The bright sunlight shined upon the surface of the water, creating such beautiful sparkles in it's reflection like crystals and gems that shimmer within a newfound vein. Brone took a moment to admire such a beautiful sight since he rarely got the chance to appreciate the waters in such a light since he's usually a asleep by daytime while his patrol is at night.
Such beauty in daylight:

When he finally got a chance to look away from the scenery, he caught sight of Hyphen, "Nice te meet ye, lad! And thank ye for the drinks! Yer a gent, ye are!" Brone waved at the full-suit man while bobbing in the water, completely forgetting that his extra two arms were now visible for all to see.

"Don't mind Brone's extra arms, it's a magical modification" Gnicholas the gnome, barely a feet and a half tall, had walked into the scene with half a dozen people of the Day Patrol arriving in swimwear.

"Finally a day off!" Sasha called out as he dove into the water. Jacob and Ericson were excited to join their co-worker in the water, but had to settle the grill and the rest of the barbeque equipment.

"Thank ye, lass" Brone said to Lumikki as she handed the cold can of Bepsi. He was impressed how well she was handling her magic, being able to not only use it to walk on the surface of the water, but to also create a relaxing beach chair to relax in. He himself reframed from getting on top of the ice platform, decided to swim about the water.

Gnicholas unrolled a small blanket near Hyphen, sat down and began to apply location onto his body. He wore a pair of gray swimming trunks and his usual dark gray pointed hat, "Good day to you" he greeted the Bepsi man.

#8Hyphen 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:48 am

Hyphen
"Oh! The extra arms thing. I thought that was something that dwarves just had." Hyphen chuckled back to Gnicolas. It was sort of nostalgic to speak to a magic creature like him - Hyphen used to be a summoner, after all. Or he thought he had been. "Back in my old dimension, I had never met a dwarf, they just didn't exist. They were just a myth, a made-up fairy tail."

He leaned a bit closer to the creature and whispered. "Is she a dwarf too?" he asked, pointing a thumb to Lumikki.

"Anyways, are you... Brone's summon spirit?" he wondered, chatting further with the gnome. "I come from a 'different' Fiore you see, a 'parallel' one, you could call it. And back there, I was a summoner, although it seems like I don't have my magic anymore in this world, oddly."

He'd then raise a can of bepsi to his lips and take a drink, and just take it easy.

#9Tamás Horvath 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:08 pm

Tamás Horvath
Tamas got his drink from Alexandre and was about to go drink, but realized Lumikki waved at him. He smiled and waved back to her. And yes, the man didnt raise his helmet yet for another drink. That girl will never see him smile at her at this rate, despite the amount of times he did.
When Alexandre saw the less enthusiastic wave at him. He replied to her with a courtous nod.
Then he looked at Tamas and said "I think she likes you"
"Uhm.... what makes you say that?" genuine confusion sound from him
"She was more excited to wave to you than me. Like the difference was night and day" he explained
"Oh" Tamas still not getting it, but shrugging
"Sooo" Alexandre started and Tamas looked at him "Should we join them?"
"No" Tamas said and raised his helm a bit and took a swig of his drink. And then continued the sentence "I will not. You may go if you wish"

Alexandre shrugged "I dunno. Im kinda enjoying the shade and not really dressed for a pool party. Besides Im not their type of crowd. The dwarf and the daemon are family. And the third guy is" he looks at Hyphen "Yeah I dunno who the new guy is. In any case, someone much too happy and hyper for me"
"We can be solemn in peace"
The two make a toast and drink in peace, observing them having fun, while also side glancing the guild master

#10Lumikki 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:02 am

Lumikki

Lumikki took the moment to enjoy the rocking and moment of the water. She never had something like this before. Even the bathing suit was something her Ma tossed in her bag just in case. And honestly, she didn't regret it.

Ah lass, she could not bare to maintain the peace for she woke up that day choosing violence. She got up from her seat and walked toward her Uncle. Kicking water she made colder at him. Bending over real quick for a moment to make ice beneath where he float. The ice forced itself to the surface popping Brone up with it. She took the moment to make more. A pillar of ice that bent into a slide heading outward. She touched her pillar and willed the slide to build as far as her magic could manage.

After she was done getting a good laugh at her havoc, she walked over to Hyphen. Bending over toward him, her braids falling forward. She had a cheeky grin as she looked him over. "Wha cha chatting with teacher about mate?" Though she hardly gave him a moment to answer. Grabbing the scruff of the back of his Bepsi man suit and sprouting wings. She took him into the air With her. Dropping him just on her slide. She formed a new pathway as he sled, offering many loops before being tossed in the air at the end. She marveled her work as she saw them off.

Rising high into the sky again before cannon balling just near them once more.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#11Brone Heavyaxe 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:36 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Gnicholas chuckled in reply to Hyphen's joke. He could understand how dwarves could be viewed as just simply mythical stories like elves since both races tend to keep to their own communities, but the story of Hyphen coming from another dimension peeked the gnome's interest, "Really? Another Fiore? Fascinating!" he turned his full attention to the Bepsi-man. Gnicholas' theories on other worlds and dimensions were never tested since he never had the ability to obtain Spacial Magic to such a degree.

"Ah, no, Lumikki is his adoptive niece; her genetics test human" Gnicholas turned to view the uncle and niece to answer Hyphen's question. At times he forgets their biological differences even though their expression of their family bond was always genuine, "And no, I'm not a summoning, I'm just a gnome that happened to bump into the dwarf one day and decided to take residence in the guild and take in Lumikki has my student" he said nonchalantly, but had a hint of pride when speaking of Lumikki.

Brone on the other hand, was relaxing in the pool; he had closed his eyes just for a moment before he was splashed in the face by cool refreshing water. The cold startled him. Seeing his niece being so childish, he splash some water back her way as he bellowed a laughter. Suddenly, he was propelled upward out of the water. He tried to catch his footing on the slope of ice, but the friction wasn't there. He then found himself slipping into a slide and slid off meters away.

"I would like to know more about how you came to our world, was it through a rip in the fabric of space and time-" Gnicholas was beginning to speak quickly, his interest in the subject was his main focus, but Lumikki had suddenly arrived and spirited Bepsi-man away, "Well then..." Gnicholas sighed as he opened up a book he brought to read.

Last edited by Brone Heavyaxe on Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

#12Guest 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:59 am

I walk a lonely road

Who am I? Where am I? And what am I doing here? Were the thoughts currently running through the wolf's mind, as she stood among a good number of her fellow guildmates at pool-like place of sorts. One blond-haired man was handing out bepsi drinks while dressed like the drink company's mascot, and two older-looking guys were relaxing while sipping on what appeared to be beer.

Yuna felt very nervous and awkward that the hairs on her ears and tail stood on end, normally her tail would be wagging or at least moving some but now it was as still and tense as could be. Instead of Yuna's usual attire, she was sporting a bright red bikini that she honestly couldn't remember putting on before leaving the dorm.

Honestly, the whole morning was a blur, she'd been jostled awake by the only person who Yuna ever allowed into her dorm room and told to get ready for a day at the beach. A groggy Yuna was manhandled into a bikini she had bought one day on impulse and brought out to this place.

After arriving her friend took off, leaving the wolf to fend for herself among strangers. This friend was the person Silas had asked to look after Yuna when she left her there at the guild. A Joyan refugee and demi-human like Yuna. However, this friend was far more of a social creature than the wolf girl ever was. Yuna wondered if she could just go ahead and leave before anyone noticed her but it looked to be too late for that.

#13Hyphen 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:09 am

Hyphen
Hyphen wanted to talk about his dimensional stuff some more before Lumikki came over interrupt it by trying to kidnap him with some wing action, but before they could get off the ground and despite her boosted strength from her devil form, Hyphen still managed to overpower her with his superior (even if unremarkable) macho man strength and pinned her to sit her ass against his lap, although he'd loosen his grip if he felt that she wanted to leave.

"Yeah, about that dimensional stuff," he resumed, his voice filled with intrigue as he'd stroke Lumi's head. "It's all just so... hazy. Like a dream, you know? I think I woke up here one day in the middle of the woods, naked or something, before eventually... finding a place here in the guild, through Yuurei. I've been super lucky to find a spot to be in this quickly, I'm really grateful for that. This Fiore is... odd to me - but in a good way".

He leaned in. "If you know anything about dimensional stuff that could help me figure out how I got here, or how I could go back - I'd appreciate it, immensely."

#14Alexandre 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:40 am

Alexandre
As the two were drinking, he noticed a new person. A wolf like girl. He blinked and elbowed lightly Tamas to get his attention and pointed at her "Who's that"
The knight shrugged and said "Never seen her"
"On a scale of 1 to 10. How would you?" he drinks his drink
"6 at best. Otherwise a 5. You?" he asked back
"Really? 5-6?" he asked surprised
"I am neutral on her appearance. 5 and 6 is middle ground." he explained
"Makes sense, makes sense" Alexandre said and drank more as he looked at the newcomer wolf girl
"Hmm... I might be biased and also say 6. What can I say. I am too loyal. Maybe if I got to know her she'd be higher. But as a complete stranger, 6 seems nice" Alexandre commented.

The two would keep to themselves. No one was bothering them, so they didnt bother bothering them. Alexandre and Tamas didnt have pool gear and they were interested in gossiping about the guild master and his little romantic venture. Alexandre doubted anything would blossom between the two. The guild master looked like the type who was married to his job. And Rose? Well, she is certainly young and needs experience and advice if she wishes to dip into romance. Otherwise she will face heart break. He noticed the clear difference between their levels of experience. And how she kind of recoiled back. He would advise her a bit. But only if she wants to. Otherwise he wouldnt butt into other peoples business. Love is a private matter and no one should interrude on it. He then looked at Tamas as he understood him as well. Best to leave some things be

#15Lumikki 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:55 am

Lumikki

Lumi was stunned, shocked, flabbergasted that his man interrupted her kidnapping. He even had the audacity to turn it around and kidnap her instead. She took the time to process how it all went wrong as she sat on his lap. Hyphen rubbing her head lulling out all the violence and chaos she had recently wanted. She went back to being a docile Daemon just enjoying the chill and relaxation.

With the flick of the wrist she made herself another parasol to block out the annoying light that was bothering her peace. Letting herself slightly nod off to sleep as she heard the talk of dimensions in the background.

"Ye should bother the Angel about..." Lumi managed to chime in. "He's always doing out of world things anyway but he told me once a bit ago he's trying to find the Seraphim hiding realm. Sure he might know a thing or two bout other places. Or he could at least slide a book yer way." Lumi leaned back as she spoke looking up toward Hyphen. Giving out a big yawn before looking over to check on her Uncle. Pulling out dark ribbons from the shadows within her shade and munching on them.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#16Brone Heavyaxe 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:45 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Gnicholas thought for a moment, "There have been theories on the matter, but there are several different ways a 'Rift between worlds' can be made; I would recommend checking the library within our main building, but if you want an expert, there is a man by the name of 'Kaito' who is a Fairy Tail guild member, for he wields Interdimensional Magic" Gnicholas answered. Ever since the war with the 'Other World', the gnome had taken an interest in such magics, but when he discovered that the range of such abilities varied greatly, "It'll probably be a journey to find out how you got here and how you would get back" he then reached for a Bepsi can and began to drink, for he needed to sugar to keep himself awake for such intellectual discussions.

As for Brone...

The dwarf finally escaped the slide, sliding off it as he reached one of it's elbows, unfortunately, he began skidding along the surface of the water due to the speed he picked up along the way. He was tumbling like a ball, so he wasn't able to get a good vision of his surrounding, all he could hear was the loud cawing of a pair of crows, seeming to be frantic for some reason.

Then... he felt nothing but air.

He saw the sky, but as his body slowly turned, he realized he had flew off the side of the waterfall and began to plummet. "No problem" He tried to calm himself, not wanting to let the fear seep into him, fighting it back as he looked below, the drop was far, but he could see water, "I'll just dive and hit the water, no big deal!" his optimism was the only thing keeping his mind from being flooded of death. He positioned himself into a nosedive form, ready to aim for the water.
The Waters Below:

Speed picked up and he could feel himself cutting through the wind pressure, reminding him of when he had pushed through the powerful breath attack of a dragon.

The black pegasus came into view, flying from the dwarf's right, "Noctus!" Brone's heart jumped seeing his stead come to his rescue. As Noctus flew beneath the dwarf, Brone grabbed onto the reins and positioned himself onto the saddle. Once he was secured, Noctus dipped and flew upward. They broke through the horizon, coming into view of the pool and it's residents. Brone gave a cheer as the pegasus flew over all their head.

#17Guest 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:12 pm

I walk a lonely road

Yuna could tell some people already noticed her arrival and were even watching her like a piece of meat, not really a feeling she liked. The two older-looking men sitting and drinking what appeared to be alcohol could be heard asking each other what they thought of the wolf girl. When she heard them, she shot both men a glare that screamed "Mind your own business" before she stormed off to join the group of people talking about other worlds and dimensions. It was the man in the bepsi mascot suit doing most of the talking and on his lap sat a familiar yet unpleasant face to see. Yuna had wished she'd brought her pet rabbit for emotional support but sadly her friend had her rush too much.

#18Hyphen 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:44 am

Hyphen
"Hey there," Hyphen greeted the approaching wolfgirl with a nod before turning back to the gnome, his mind abuzz with curiosity. "Kaito? Interdimensional magic, that could be a game-changer, thanks for the info. Back in my old Fiore, getting hold of dimensional magic was the thing of legends, reserved for the Queen Dragon Slayers. Doubt we've got any of that here, do we? Perhaps a Queen Dragon or something called the 'Hidden' Dragon?"

He chuckled, his fingers still gently massaging Lumikki's head as he spoke. "So much lore to catch up on, huh?" His eyes sparkled with excitement as he continued, "Angel... oh, you mean Yuurei, right? And the hidden realm... Seraphim? What are they about?"

If he was going to be a competent quest-doer in this new realm, he really had to learn up on his trivia.

"Are there like, schools around here - for adults?" he then asked. "I just have so much I have to get up to date on."

#19Tamás Horvath 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:18 am

Tamás Horvath
Tamas was surprised the wolf girl heard them. But then again she did have those canine ears. He was amused by her. But still continued to chill out. Alexandre would whisper to him "Maybe a 4 or 5" which made the iron giant actually laugh. It would probably be the first laugh he ever had at Paradise Dawn. Hopefully that wouldnt draw too much attention.

He dropped his helm to cover his face and just wiped his eye through the hemets eye hole
"Ok, that was hilarious" he said to Alexandre
The minstrel lightly chuckled and asked "Should we socialize with others?"
Tamas looked at everyone and said "Nah"
The two shrugged off for a moment and just enjoyed watching the others interact. It was like live action drama. Or a show. They had their entertainment.
Tamas wished there werent so many people here. He didnt enjoy too large of crowds. But he had to learn to deal and accept them

#20Lumikki 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:28 pm

Lumikki

Lumi glanced over Yuna after the greeting Hyphen gave but it was Tamas laughing that took her full attention soon after. Him laughing alone made her break into one herself since the moment was quite a rarity. The Tin Giant wasn’t the type to laugh. She was one of the few people who even got to hear one of his jokes. So getting this was like another achievement to be had. Now she wonders if she could ever see him smile.

“Huh ye Yuurei is doing some heavy research that might also dabble in what chu looking for. As for Kaito, he’s the one I mentioned in Orchidia with the here or there magic. Just he’s hard to com by, man likes to be alone. Yuurei is easier to get the hold of. Though if ye need school, I could actually help with yer studies. The library is my second home while I learn my magic, so chances are I can help ye learn what ye feel lacking. Just let me know when ye want it.

She saw her Uncle up above with Noctus cheering. Lumi joined in cheering herself and clapping. That was twice today he flew fine, granted she tossed him over the water. She’s happy he is such a hardy and good humored man.

She leaned back in and enjoyed Hyphen messaging her head. Lumi was very pleased with the moment as she looked over her guild mates mostly having a nice time. The air was also beginning to smell so good from the barbecue the day patrol had started. Jacob flipping what ever was cooking while Sasha was preparing the table and plates.

She looked over Sasha and watched as the girl worked. Happy to see that the lass was way happier than the last time she saw her. Day was suiting her quite well and Lumi was more than content to handle the night in her place.

#21Brone Heavyaxe 

Eye Spy (Paradise Dawn Open) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Gnicholas nodded, confirming what Lumikki was saying, "Seraphim are powerful angelic beings, the name translates to "The Burning Ones", so keep that in mind; as for the libraries, we have a few, rich with lore and yes, my student Lumikki would be able to tutor you if need be, but feel free to reach out if you are interested in learning magic, I have a few classes I'm working on" Gnicholas then drank from the bepsi can, intrigued that someone was interested in learning of the magical arts.

As for Brone, he guided Noctus down to the shoreline at the edge of the water and dismounted. He patted his loyal pegasus, "Ah, ye're a good lad ye are" Noctus nuzzled into his hand happily. Though the dwarf seem to have handled flying during that stunt, his knees wobbled a bit, the excitement from now touching the ground sent chills up his spine. Thankfully his warrior instincts and adrenaline kept his fear at bay long enough to keep his focus when he needed it. He then walked over to the cooler, grabbed a bepsi can and took a seat by the gnome, "What ye talking about?" He then looked over to the wolven woman and nodded, "Welcome, grab a drink and relax".

"We're discussing dimensional magic due to the fact that our friend here is from another dimension" Gnicholas mentioned to the dwarf. Brone nodded at Hyphen, "Welcome to our world then, happy te have ye"

"Meats on the grill!" One of the men from the Day Patrol called out as he tended to the grill. The other Day Patrollers ran to the water and dove in to cool off.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum