Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Little Piggy [Michael]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:12 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Strawberry Sweetness

“I bet you would, hm~? Such a good pup…” The approval which she was shown by Michael something which only made her pulse quicken that bit more, Miss Serena could only purr as she held him there on the door with all kinds of wickedness flooding her mind like the beach at the highest tide, and smiled as she complimented his ability to go with her flow as he had shown thus far.
“Hopefully not too good though~?” Leaning in and hinting that she had a taste for both taking the lead and slightly less domineering behaviour with a whisper in his ear however, the voracious vixen also alluded to an appetite which might have even matched a wolf's hunger or more as she drifted a little ways downward to nibble on his lobe and then throat as well, though ultimately knew she had to peel herself away no matter the craving that had been conjured.

“Unfortunately, we may have to see how good, or bad, you are a little later on~?” Sighing softly as she realized that this risqué little moment had already eaten up plenty of the minute or two she could comfortably leave her little ones in the care of her feline friend, while her furry familiar was smarter than most men who walked on two legs she still couldn't help but nurse a bit of worry for them, and as such had to put a pin in their little escapade in favour of assuaging her concern.
“Mommy might be naughty, but not so much that she can leave her girls in Lion's care much longer~?” Shrugging softly as she guessed that she would get back to her home and find the pair still snoozing happily but all the same knowing that the only things that made her weaker than lust was the love she had for her family, Sofia shook her head as she eased herself backward and tidied up her dress before offering her hopeful houseguest a hand, and every intention of giving him a grand tour when her little ones had been taken care of. Both in regard to her home, and likely, other things as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#52Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Michael Winters
She had shown him a little piece of heaven and he wanted more. But all good things came to an end. He had to reluctantly let her go, but he did lick his lips, just to get to taste her once again, even if it was remnants of where she was moments ago.

Hearing her out and understanding her sentiment, he nodded "Of course, cant leave the little ones." he gave her one more kiss and let her go and tend to her loved ones.

While he'd love to join her, he didnt want to impose himself in the family like that just yet. He wanted to familarize himself with the guild first. And maybe get some sleep.

"I cant wait to show you how good and bad I can really be~ I guess I'll just leave you in anticipation, cutie~" he said, while he himself already was starting to fantasize all sorts of things to do with her. Albeit things for later. It just made him lick his lips as soon enough Miss Serena would have to go to tend to the little ones.
If theres anyone Michael had to thank, its Jessica for running off to the sound of his music. Who knew that playing music in the park would turn to this

#53Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 3 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:48 am

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Strawberry Sweetness

“Loving me and leaving me, hm~?” Pouting playfully as her partner opted to continue his exploration rather than head home with her, while Sofia was certainly disappointed to lose the momentum they had built up this afternoon she knew that they would get little more chance to pursue it when she was looking after her babies, and confident that she had left this iron in a warm enough fire that he wouldn't soon forget her.
“Better make sure one of the other tasty treats doesn't claim before I meet you again, huh~? Unless she's willing to share, of course~” Not that she wasn't above using a little verbal insurance in spelling out how she had come to claim him in some capacity, she knew that the people in here might be all too happy to have a character like him warming their own linens, and as such the girl with the green gaze grinned and ensured that her 'dibs' would not be disputed in any case who hadn't learned to spread the fun.

“Have fun, okay? I'm sure they'll look after you all too well~?” Ultimately not about too be all too clingy with a character she had just met and especially so when she was sporting a nice rock upon her finger from the love of her life, Miss Serena could only imagine just what kind of hijinks that her new friend would get into in this den of honeys with that silver tongue of his, and almost envied the sense of promise and adventure ahead of him.
“Make sure you wear something naughty for next time, kay~?” Not that she didn't know he would be waiting on the very best all the while, she couldn’t help but flash him a wicked grin and a wink before she used her magic to disappear again, heading home with her mind full of delicious intentions and every intention of following up on them. Hopefully, she could get a sitter tonight, hm~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum