Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Little Piggy [Michael]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Michael Winters
He was confused with what she meant. She wrapped her hand or fingers around his. He gently held her hand and noticed her gentle squeeze of reassurance. He matched her gesture back. Feeling lost, confused and yet entranced. She did something with her other hand and then

Pop, to the guild hall they were. It took him a second to realize that. Now he understands what she meant. It really was disorienting and dizzy like. He let go of her when he had the chance and looked around. He was at the guild hall once before, although only the entrance area where he met Esperia. He did not delve any deeper in the guild hall which was crawling with Blue Pegasus mages.
Plenty of ladies and men as well. He did notice one of the mages glances lingered on him a bit too long as their eyes locked. But soon the mage left on his merry way to do whatever. Michael just thought sus. He hoped he would be able to get along with the males of this guild. It was a thought that never crossed his mind.
"Oh umm... sensory overload?" he answered her question. Which to be honest he didnt know how to answer. It was a fancy place, thats for sure. He looked back to her and not just randomly gawking. "So um... how do I do this? Become a guild member" he asked a bit insecurely because this was all new and unknown to him.

#27Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:08 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Strawberry Sweetness

“Heehee, you should see it on party nights~?” Certainly seeming to take the 'overload' of their guest as something of a compliment, Sofia giggled and rested her elbows on the railing nearby as she looked over the hustle and bustle beneath them, and noted that this was practically dead as the proverbial doornail as far as their guild tended to heat up. Things would be busier on nights, as one might have expected of a locale obsessed with sleek and chic imagery, and ever more so when they really put their mind toward efforts of entertainment.

“Oh I can take care of that if you want~?” The Pegasi found perhaps a little surprised with the urgency which their would-be recruit showed soon after, having assumed he might want to take in a tour or look over the crowd a little longer the brunette couldn't help but lift her brow a little at his business-like manner, but supposed that maybe he was keen on being properly accepted into the place before he chose to mix and mingle with those inside.
“Step into my office~” For that reason the fair fox wasting only a little time before she backed away from their overlook and instead marched toward the door behind her, with a twist of her wrist she invited the boy to follow her into the office of their guild mistress, which by that technicality did not belong to her. Though when one was married, everything of yours was theirs as well, and the reverse was true as well, no~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#28Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:24 pm

Michael Winters
He didnt think of what was proper or business like. Its just he didnt know how things were to be done. He never knew anything about the guilds. Always having an outsider perspective, that he didnt know what was the process. He didnt know what feedback to give to Sofia in terms of the building appearance. It was all very chic and fashionable and fancy. Basically everything that was like out of his budget. It was incredible that he was even here. His question was rather naive when he asked how does he become a member. Its not because he rushed, but because he never done this nor had the knowledge or experience. It was a question of pure ignorance.
He nodded and followed Sofia. Surprised she has an office. He should've expected that the wife of the guild master had high status and authority. Again as they walked, he would look around and gawk at the place. Taking all he could in. Eventually going and arriving to the office. Doing pretty much all he did.
Its almost as if he's one of those toddlers Sofia had. Who were in awe and wonder of something new. He was really no different than a toddler in this situation

#29Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:23 pm

Sofia

“My, someone's a little shyer in private~?” The brow of the brunette seeming to lift as she observed just how much more stifled her guest had seemed since arriving, Sofia couldn't help but cast a wicked look over her shoulder for a second and bat those long, dark lashes toward him as she beckoned him to not be intimidated, though ultimately suspected he was just taken aback by his new surroundings. It was quite the hall, after all.
“I'm more used to guys being lost for words in the bedroom, rather than the day job~?” Certainly happy to indulge such a fact for her own wicked benefit and perhaps even a score or two for how he had seemed to find a reason to tease her earlier on, the emerald eyed enchantress was happy to imply that he was far from the first soul she had left speechless with her magical ways or otherwise, though did confirm that experience told her that such verbal interruption seemed to typically occur in locales with a little more intimacy.

“Teeheehee, now you're all mine~” None the less left to giggle when they made their way into the seclusion of the office and certainly not about to share her prize just yet either, the leggy lass made sure to slip backward and shut the door behind him as she took full advantage of the implication of their surroundings, as well as whatever remained of his deer in the headlight feeling which had seemed to afflict him since his arrival.
“Take your shirt off, please~?” For that reason seeming to sashay across the room and scoop up the magical little item they used to emblazon their members with the mark of the pegasi, it would have been all too easy for her to brand him rather expediently, and yet she couldn't help but feel a little mischief was necessary now. Especially when they finally had that little bit of privacy…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#30Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:19 am

Michael Winters
The blushed a bit seeing her bat her cute lil lashes and then happily 'teasing him'
"What can I say. This magical place is rather new and breathtaking. But seeing you here in your element does make me speechless~" he quipped back. Indeed the magical place does make him a loss for words, but he was never this deep in a guild hall and surrounded by mages. This was new for him, so yeah he'd be a bit nervous and clueless

Eventually they got to the office and Sofia giggled and said he's all hers. He grinned in agreement "I'm all yours babe~" she did proceed to shut the door so they can have some time to themselves. She told him to take off his shirt and he nodded and complied. He noticed her take her magical item, whatever he was and he approached her. "So what do I do now?~" did she want to get to the point and do it. Or was she feeling just as mischevious as he was becoming right now. His mind was having some risque and naughty and degenerate thoughts since they were in the office alone and him shirtless. But he would let the lady decide his 'fate'. Truth be told his mind and body was all hers. To the point that he even considered getting a more adequate outfit to fit in the guild more

#31Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 am

Sofia

“My element, huh~?” The brow of the brunette seeming to lift as she took the way in which her new friend seemed to turn his phrase and accepted it rather literally, while she was only too aware of the fact that he meant more the great hall and the guild she called her own she couldn't help but feel her mind drifting a little more toward matters of environmental compatibility, and smiled for a second as she considered the scenarios to which she had felt most drawn within her life.
“Wait until you get me in the water~?” Unable to think of anything more than the times she spent in lakes and oceans and for that reason seeming to smile as she clarified that there were locales even more natural to her, and ones which weren't lacking for stimulation for those who joined her as well, which she suspected that their guest would likely discover when the opportunity proved ripe.

“Mmmmm, nice… Very nice~” Making no secret of the fact that she had opted for skins over shirts in order to get a better look at what was going on beneath the proverbial hood, her green gaze seemed to narrow a little bit as she looked over a physique which had been honed by means beyond spell craft, and as she nibbled her lower lip Miss Serena couldn't help but offer a complimentary comment on what she saw as she continued to struggle to peel her eyes away from it.
“So, where do you want it~?” Humming softly to herself as she admired this little show and showing that she had little shame as she did so, for a moment or two all she could do was explore the topography which Michael offered her and turn the stamp over in her hands slowly and distractedly, before finally allowing her emerald eyes to settle on his own and offering him what he came here for. Well, officially, at least…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#32Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:21 am

Michael Winters
He chuckled "Now I cant wait~" since she planted that little seed of fantasy in his head. Now he couldnt wait to see her shirtless, considering the scenario he was getting in now. Like rawr, he can imagine the body and the curves. Mmmm perfect

Speaking of bodies and perfection, looks like she also approved of his physique. He grinned as he approved of that reaction of hers. He couldnt wait to get his hands on her.

He was fully aware of what his physique was doing to her and that she was enjoying it. Now that was an ego boost of his own. In a way it came in full circle. He made her feel beautiful as a milf even if she had kids on her. And he boosted her ego and morale by being swooooned by her. And now she was returning the favour. Honestly, the more she stared, the more he just wanted to grab and smooch her.
Though just as he was debating on doing just that, she did ask him about the tattoo placement. So he chuckled and pointed to where. Showing that he was gonna take off his shirt even if she didnt ask. It was on the upper left arm, just a bit below the shoulder "Here~" he said

#33Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:49 pm

Sofia

“I'm sure you won't have to wait long~?” The lips of the lass seeming to curl at the enthusiasm she was shown for more aquatic adventures, with such excitement and eagerness waiting for her it seemed only a matter of time before the emerald eyed enchantress offered Michael the opportunity to make good on such promise, and not least because she was already sensing that they might just have no small degree of compatibility between them in ways beyond the obvious.
“Pirates, Parades and Pageants seem to come around often in Hargeon~?” Smirking as she teased the idea of getting the blood pumping near the water one way or another, she had to guess that someone who was more gifted physically might just have some handsome chemistry in more aggressive scenarios than she did by herself, much like her lady wife in fact who seemed only too able to dominate foes who might be a little beyond the swiftness and trickery which Miss Serena typically preferred to employ.

“Aw, shame. I was hoping to get those pants off as well~?” That being said the frisky fox not about to ignore the affinity which seemed to be developing in other areas as well, Sofia couldn't help but snicker as she noted the fact that she really had no real need to strip him of his shirt in the first place, and yet couldn't help but impishly admit even with his choice that she might just have had greater ambitions than she had shown.
“Next time, eh~?” Certainly not hating the chance to trade blows with someone who seemed to be on her 'level' given the lack therein beyond her bride and bestie, the girl with the green gaze felt as giddy as a schoolgirl as she continued to tease their new member, and then brought the guild stamp into hand properly and laid it upon the honed musculature he had indicated to finish their business properly…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#34Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:48 pm

Michael Winters
"Ohoho? Milady wants a naval adventure?~" not expecting thats the way the conversation was going, but sure, he'll roll with the punches. He never did a lot of naval stuff. So thats new territory for him. But if it involves him and her on a boat, in swimsuits or hopefully less, than naval adventures sound fine for him.

When she mentioned the pants and well after the Guild Stamping, he smirked and wrapped his hand around her waist. "I mean. I could. But what do I get in return, eh?~" he asked her and teased her back. Like he had no qualms pleasing this milfy Pegasi. But as much as eye candy she was getting. He wanted some sugar in return. After all, it takes two to tango. Now would it be fair for the fair maiden to return the favour and give him something to gush about. After all, all he had to work it was her face and curves. Rest was up to his frisky fantasy. She can alleviate him from that a bit now, could she?

#35Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:40 am

Sofia

“Always~?” The face of the fox seeming to brighten at the idea of venturing out onto and into the waves, while it likely made her stand well apart from the norm Sofia had to admit that she felt at her most assured when there was a nice pool of fluid within the reach of her arm or lesser, and this was a fact that she was happy not to hide from anyone.
“The sea was my first true love, so I try to divide my time between her and the beauty who stole the rest of my heart~?” Sighing with a soft sense of want as she revealed just how loftily she seemed to hold the tides and that which comprised them within her heart, it was no secret that the ocean was something which she loved almost as much as she did her beloved bride and the beauties they had birthed together, and so if there was anywhere that she was likely to feel most free and spirited it would be with the sea in a rather significant proximity. Or perhaps a lake or pool, as others whom she had grown close to had discovered.

“Someone seems to be settling into his new locale now, no~?” The brow of the brunette seeming to lift a little when she noticed how the bravado of her new buddy was rising once again now that they had the matter of his acceptance into the guild out the way, Miss Serena made no effort to escape as she felt Michael's hand seem to snake about her waist, and instead some force of ego and instinct instead seemed to prompt her to subtle turn her hips just enough to show the slimness lurking beneath her dress and how her hips seemed to arch out of it as well.
“Let's just say that should we reach such a point, I might just be inclined to return the gesture in kind, hm~?” Certainly seeming to find that the 'taste' of being able to tantalize another party after so long playing mommy was quite the intoxicant, though she had no intention of following up on their flirtation all too speedily it was still nice to know that she hadn't missed a beat while she had been wiping bottoms and reading bedtime stories, and so the emerald eyed enchantress couldn't help but confess that the right situation and mood might just see her rather sizeably easy to sweep up. Provided he was willing to put the effort in, of course~

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#36Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:35 am

Michael Winters
Seems she was always ready for some naval time fun. Michael was no oceanic expert as he never really set on an oceantime adventure. The only time he did was well, not an adventure, but more of a one way trip to a sadder life. So while the sea is like a first love to Sofia, it was a somber memory to him, a memory of him leaving his home and a happier life. Although he managed to hide those feelings away from Sofia in order to not ruin her happy mood. He would merely smile and nod to her

After he got her guild mark, she would tease him a bit about the pants, but he'd merely wrap his hand around her waist and tease her back, asking what would he get in return should he do that. She commented how he was settling in here already quite nicely, and he'd merely grin in response. The subtle and faint turn of her hips did not go unnoticed and he sensed something rather pleasant lurking beneath her dress. His nose knows. Oh what he'd do to have a taste of the nectar of the gods. And as inviting as she seemed. He doubted now was the time.
He felt his hand tremble a bit as he did have an ungodly urge and temptation. But despite that little loss of control he soon regained his senses and nodded.

His index finger going under her chin as if to lead her head to him, where he'd give her a rather gentle and soft peck on the lips. Before letting her go and collecting his shirt
"Mhmhmhm~ Oh I am inclined to give all kinds of gestures to a goddess like you. But methinks that I should get settled in here first. Maybe you may show me to my room" he then teases "Unless you plan to give me this office"

#37Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:29 am

Sofia

“Your room…? Oh, you wanna board here?” The brow of the brunette seeming to raise once more though this time for less risqué reasons than what had seemed to become typical, given the fact that she lived elsewhere and knew that several of her mates did too it had not occurred to Sofia that their recruit might need a place to stay, and as such she was left more bewildered by the question than the suggestive manner in which she found her face being lifted.
“Hm, that particular piece of admin might be beyond me, I don't have much to do with lodgings and such?” All too quickly seeming to find her spirit seized by worry rather than wickedness which had dominated it up until this point, soon his digit was replaced by her own as she speculated on her wife or someone else being better at dealing with matters of housing, and admitted that this was beyond her wheelhouse somewhat given her situation.

“Though if you're hard up for a place to crash until that's sorted, I might have an option for you~?” That being said not about to allow a member of their extended family to leave without having some manner of roof over his head, especially when he had spent the afternoon intriguing her so, while the availability of rooms in their guild hall was a question she could not answer Miss Serena was far more assured when it came to her own abode, which was blessed with an abundance.
“I'm sure the missus won't mind if you stayed at our pa-lace for a couple of days~?” Blessed with the gift which was a magnificent maison of the renowned Tal-Rasha to live in and all the amenities which went along with that, she tried to hint at the luxury of their homestead without hammering the point too hard so as not to intimidate or overwhelm him, though regardless this seemed another excellent opportunity to see him gawking at the amazement she could offer, didn't it?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#38Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:33 am

Michael Winters
He was surprised by the next answer and merely nodded. He thought guild mages lived in their guilds. He was the one that would worry a bit if that was the case because he'd then chain himself to Hargeon and still would have to pay the inn to live in and keep his stuff if he's off doing guild quests, especially if he did Sofia's naval adventures.

Though Sofia's next next words would surprise him more "Oh? An option?" he'd ask not sure what the mischevious vixen has that in that lovely little mind of hers. She mentioned a palace. Michael just tilted his head in a canine confusion as he didnt know what she was talking about. He'd merely blink and not know what to expect until Sofia would actually show him the palace and around it.
Though the couple of days part was on his mind a lot too. Because he really needed to sort his housing issue. Getting work at Hargeon was getting harder and he needed jewels like pronto if he was to stay there

#39Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:13 pm

Sofia

“Alisa and I have a pretty big home, and it's already clear that you won't mind the kids… Suppose Lion is another story?” The emerald eyed enchantress expanding upon her explanation when she noted the blend of confusion and hesitance which Michael showed, Miss Serena nodded as she better affirmed the situation she was intending, though attempted to keep a little bit of the mystique about the specifics of his would be lodgings in order to preserve the surprise that could be provided.
“And there's perks too? Though I'd rather they stay a surprise~?” Still seeming to find a smile however at the prospect of him having the service of their phantom butlers and all the amenities of what was a home built for royalty, the teasing temptress did not doubt that he would likely have a far happier time with them than with the rooms in the guild lodgings, and guessed that he might be remiss to leave this nest behind once he had a taste of it as well.

“Probably won't hurt your chances of getting jobs either, eating breakfast with the GM?” From the perspective of the fox it seeming that it was the finest opportunity he would have gotten and frankly feeling herself rather tempted by the dynamic which would be created, she knew that her beautiful bride would welcome a new recruit as handsomely as anyone, though that didn't stop her more mischievous side from taking over of course.
“Assuming you survive the night after she finds out how much you've been flirting with me though? I mean, you probably will? She's really mellowed out in her mommy years~?” Unable to resist the idea of seeing how he reacted to a little playfulness regarding the possessiveness of the wonder she called her wife, since he was new to both the guild and the town beyond it she guessed he hadn't heard how people gossiped about their commonly licentious behaviour, and as such suspected that she had the perfect opportunity to mess with him now…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#40Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:41 pm

Michael Winters
"If the cat stays away from me. I stay away from it. We be on good terms" yeah he didnt like how Lion was like territorial and suspicious of him. So Michael is like returning those feelings. The kids tho, are cute. Still weird they're magic babies. But he'll try not to think about that. Its not something he can get used to.

As she spoke that there were perks. It seemed as if she wanted to convince him or something "Its ok. If you think its ok. Its just since Im a guild member. I dont wanna live in an inn, y'know. Its becoming kinda expensive. And I dont wanna intrude on you two ladies y'know??. So if its ok with you that I stay there, its ok with me" he explained.
He worked on quests to pay for his stay. Normally he'd travel more, but since he was staying at Hargeon for extended time. Finding quests was becoming harder as they were being done faster than they can get made. He was worried about his money source drying up here. He hoped this guild can help him. But he wasnt sure if Sofia was fine with it, since she didnt know about his accomodations. It depended on Alisa.

When she spoke about his chances with GM; Michael chuckled "True true. That does sound nice." hopefully melons are on the menu. Oh he'd drool at the thought. But before he got there, he focused on her next words which made him grin
"Oh? I mean, I dont mind being punished for being a bad boy. I like it when a woman can get a bit rough. Im not opposed to having a dommy mommy every once in a while~ Question is, can she survive the night with a werewolf?~ The Moon is on my side, beautiful~" he spoke to her with his own teases. He really wished he could grab her and kiss her, but he kept repeating. Self control

#41Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:54 am

Sofia

“The girls love having guests, so long as they remember who really rules the roost? Hopefully you won’t mind playing horsey too much…?” Waving away any notion that Michael would be intruding upon their home, not only did Miss Serena know that her place was big enough that they would barely cross paths if that was not the intention but she also guessed that her darling daughters would love the company as well, especially in light of their introduction to this new face in all their lives? I mean, with uncles like Manzo and Daiko, they were all too used to getting what they needed from the unfair sex, right?

“Oh, and, the inn and a lot of the shops tend to offer a pretty decent discount to members? There was some stuff a few years ago where our guild was pretty much the only thing standing between them and the rampaging hordes?” That being said the girl with the green gaze happy to offer their would-be guest some insight into how his new 'home' might benefit him better now that he was a member of their premier organization, though the turbulent times of the withdrawal of the Rune Knights was something that not everyone on town looked upon fondly nor forgot too easily, it seemed that there were many in a place like this who were happy to offer what they could to repay the debts others had taken on in such a time.
“Sufficed to say, a few dozen pirate and bandit attacks while the king sat on his hands later, they were only too willing to offer us a location bonus~?” Those months of uncertainty and confusion pushing everyone to support one another and this seeming to strengthen a great many bonds, there still seemed to be no small number of folk who viewed their guild as the real power in town and were happy to repay the support they had shown, which was something that seemed especially valuable to those who were new to it as well.

“Teeheehee, you know… I think that would suit Alisa to a tee? Some of the stuff she's told me about…” The siren seeming to snicker however when her new friend mentioned a potential inclination to subservience when it came to the woman in charge, Sofia could only lick her lips at such a prospect and reflect on how it sounded like it was right up the street of the woman she married, even if it was a fact that she hadn't witnessed personally. At least when it came to men, that was.
“I've not had first had experience but… I'd never say no to gaining that experience~?” Only able to speculate on how such an interaction would go down but able to do so based upon the spicy stories they had shared over something strong, the temptress had to admit that such a prospect was something that tantalized her, though would likely leave any ultimate decision in the hands of her beautiful bride. After all, her tastes usually went a different way, didn't they?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#42Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Michael Winters
"I dont mind playing horsey or doggo to them. I said Im good with kids." he had weird experience with that. Basically do everything opposite of what people did to him. He knew how to keep kids happy. Its when they get older into their tweenage phase that he starts to drop the ball.

Next she spoke of discounts, like how Blue Pegasus gets those. Still, he kind of didnt want to shove money into an inn every night. Even if its discounted. He feels he should improve his living arrangements. He wants his own home. He thought guilds have accomodations in their guild halls. Perhaps he was wrong. In his rush to become one of them, he neglected having a tour. Which was a whoopsie on his part. But can you blame a man for being excited

He watched Sofia speak about pirates, but halfway the sentence he lost track of her words and just zoomed in on those lips. Which he wished he could touch with his own. They were so beautiful and inviting. But he got a grip before it got too noticable and made some quips and teases. He was glad she teeheehee'd, it means he did good. He was curious what Alisa said. And experience. Something Sofia didnt have a first hand at
"Well I dunno what was Alisa exactly into since we keeping these things all mysterious. But, I'm all into gaining some experience with you, beautiful~" he did say the last part very seductively. Like he knew what he wanted. He was charmed by Sofia. Completely enchanted by her. He wanted to say more, do more. But it was a lot for a first meeting and interaction. But he couldnt help but lose his breath

#43Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Sofia

“Ohhhh, I think they're gonna love having their uncle Mikey visit then, huh?” The leggy lass left smiling as her would-be guest confirmed his happiness to play with her little darlings when they reached the homestead, she could only imagine how they'd respond to having such an interesting guest what with his inclination toward music and other abilities as well, but overall seemed to sense that they would rather enjoy the opportunity. In fact, maybe just a little too much!
“Though, I wouldn't tell them that you can turn into a wolf? They might wanna keep you~?”The age of her luscious lovelies meaning that she had t to worry that they might have trouble seeing the difference between person and pet in this case, especially with how Lion had already seemed to muddy the waters in that regard, it only seemed fair for the fox to offer a little warning to the lycanthrope, though did so with a tone which seemed to amuse herself at the concept. After all, she couldn't deny a joy at the idea of seeing him collared and leashed, could she?

“Myyyy, now what kinda experience would you like, hm~?” Once more the brow of the brunette seeming to lift as he mentioned a potential 'experience' with her soon after, though she suspected that he meant one relating to the topic of a house of three she herself had brought up the emerald eyed enchantress can't help but bite her lip at the overwhelming possibility in such a statement, and then swings her hips as she steps in a slow and swaggering manner about him with her arms tucked behind her back.
“Wouldn't hurt to know your ambitions, I suppose~?” Licking her lips all the while as she contemplated the various manners in which they could become versed with one another, she couldn't help but contemplate how such discovery might occur, and seemed to feel her lips curling as she speculated on his potential 'pounciness' internally. Now that was something she could not deny had a certain magnetism, didn't it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#44Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:26 am

Michael Winters
He chuckles "You say that as if its a bad thing" he wouldnt mind being 'kept'. He'd decent with kids. Plus he has not one, but two busty babes. Yeah he's in heaven. Like everything about this arrangement is perfect. He though was unaware of Sofia's true warning. That they may not be able to discern between human and pet.

Eventually from friendly warnings the conversation shifted to experiences. Michael smirked and spoke "Why would I tell you, when I can always show you~" he says as he embraces her. And places his hand on her cheek and looks into her eyes
"I am a man of action personally~" he spoke quietly in a whisper like voice. He would lean in, as if going for a kiss, but in actuality to her ear to whisper "You take my breath away, beautiful. I need you. I want to do so much to you. I want to rock your world and show you something amazing~"

But he pulls away and lets her go, again excercising the self restraint. He's merely dancing on the edge of what can and cannot be done. He knows for a first meeting, makeout and anything above is a bit wild. Too wild for some. Not for him. He wishes he could just bed with her.

#45Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Sofia

“I mean, I suppose it depends on your inclination~?” The brow of the brunette lifting as Michael voiced a sense of ease at being 'kept' by her daughters, though the image was amusing Miss Serena had to assume that his interpretation of such a fact was somewhat different from her own, and as such it felt like her duty as to offer some clarification on what she expected that the dynamic duo might intend when it came to such terms.
“Some might enjoy being put on a collar and leash, while housed in a kennel in the yard~?” Unsure of exactly how Marina and Jessica might treat a guest of his ilk if they made him their own but not ruling out something which was rather degrading to most, the girl with the green gaze could guess that such treatment would not suit the spirit she had seen thus far, and sensed he would be too wild to ever be truly tamed and held as a pet as well. It seemed a note they held in common, no?

“Show always trumps tell, doesn't it~?” Hardly seeming to flinch as her cohort upped the ante in regard to the playful 'dance' they were performing together, though Sofia felt her pulse quickening as he seized her once more, the composure of the coquette seemed to remain all the while and she did her own little deed to offer promise as well by lifting her hands around the back of his neck and letting her fingers fall into his hair.
“My, my, I really am going to have to have a word with the woman indoors about you, aren't I~?” Always one who loved a little game of chicken, the emerald eyed enchantress eased back from having his breath upon her ear to look deep into his gaze once more, and as she did so seemed to toy with the roots of his hair and allow her fingernails to dance across his scalp daintily and daringly, all the while wondering which of them might buck first in this little contest of bravado…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#46Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:41 pm

Michael Winters
"oh" it took him a bit to get what she meant, but once she understood whay that is a bad idea, he got it "Oooooh. Ok, got it. Be human to children. I can be a good pa. Or a babysitter" Michael was decent with young kids. Something about their age, intellect, innocence and size was.... good. He couldnt define what he felt when he was with kids

As their flirts went on. The wolf whispered to her. And she continued to be irresistable. She also said she might need to have a word with the woman about him. He wolfishly grinned hearing her say that. She did feel her fingers in his hair, his scalp. It all felt so nice. Maybe as an animal who liked getting head pats. This was like the most closest thing one would get as a human. It felt so nice. The woman was like a siren, pulling him back in more and more. It was coming to a point where he couldnt really control his self restraint. He was caught in this sirens web. Smitten by her in every sense of the word. Every little thing she did, it just felt perfect. He couldnt really bear it. This feeling she gave him. It was driving him insane. He felt like he needed her.
So for a moment, the wolfs self restraint broke and the man kissed the ladys lips

#47Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:48 am

Sofia

“Mnm!” Seeming to be so caught up in her little 'dance' that she found herself taken by surprise even when she was behaving in such an inviting manner, the emerald eyes of the enchantress seemed to widen as she found her self confronted by such an assertive and amorous response, but after a moment seemed to melt into it all too easily. Those lids seeming to fall as her body relaxed and seemed to respond in kind to make her grasp grow that little bit tighter, the matter on which they had both speculated on seemed to come to fruition all too readily as she suckled on the pout which was presented to her, and for a moment Sofia seemed to lose her awareness of anything other than the heat of this connection between them.

“W-Whew… Gosh, Mr Michael, you certainly are daring with a married woman, aren't you~?” Eventually able to peel herself away from such an exquisite clinch though doing so with a little breath than she had started with, as if some of it had been stolen away, Miss Serena gasped as she felt herself quiver in the aftermath, and though she parted from the kiss and offered a little rebuke for the liberty which had been taken, neither her tone nor the way in which she continued to keep him close would offer much sincerity to it.
“Perhaps it was cruel of me to tease someone with such… Animal urges, hm~?” Instead in the place of admonishment the girl seeming to be only all the more afflicted by amusement and intrigue at those stolen seconds and the smooch which occupied them, once more she began to toy with her hair and tilted her head, and as she did so felt as if at least a little of the tension between them had been lost along with the fulfilment of her lungs. Though, not a lot of it, of course…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#48Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Michael Winters
He could play cat and mouse for so long because truth be told he was no cat, but neither was he a mouse. There was only so long he could play and be flirtatious and refined. He could be flirtatious, but not with mere words. Or at least not with too much words. Once his imagination goes dry and his vocabulary reaches a point where he feels he used up all his juicy romantic words, he could only go and flirt in a more physical and actiony manner. After all actions speak louder then words. And from Sofia's actions, he felt like she was giving him hints and signals to take her. Thats how he interpreted that. But aside from that her actions certainly mezmerised him. Despite her being married, he wanted to be there. Like he was ready to throw everything aside just to have this. So for that moment, the self restraint bid its adieu as he kissed Miss Serena's lovely lips. He was just head over heels with her. He was in love, despite her being married and having children. She was an angel, his angel. He wanted to show her how she made him feel and how he wanted to make her feel. She took his breath away, so he wanted to try and match her radience and return the favour.

Eventually she broke the kiss and reminded him of reality. Which made him blush, like a lot, and realize his action. He internally panicked because what he did as he came to his senses, but outside, he had to play it cool. Despite being red. He had to find some words, but only a few came to mind as he took her hand rather gently and looked at her in the eyes and said "I dont know about you. But I think you convinced me love at first sight exists" what else could he say. He felt he was out of witty flirtatious lines. Granted they were more blunt then witty. And he wanted to convey to her as a werewolf, he had loyalty in him. He wasnt just about the carnal lust. He didnt see her as meat that needed to be pounded or eaten. He saw her as more, despite being a mommy with kids. He wanted to commit. So yes, her, the kids and Alisa. That is, if they allow him.

#49Sofia 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:55 pm

Sofia

“My, my… You certainly are a find for a guild like this, aren't you~?” The brow of the brunette lifting once more when her new recruit spoke of how he had seemed to become totally smitten when first he had seen her, had Sofia not felt the exact same thing when she ran into her lady love that first time by the pool she might have smirked or even snickered at such a statement, but instead on this occasion experience seemed to help her offer something softer in her smile, if not the gesture which followed.
“Keep talking like that and…” Unable to hear such sweetness without feeling like she might need to make herself that bit more assertive in this connection, though she knew that she ran the risk of letting someone intrude on a moment with rather more intimacy than even the moment previously, in a show of the rather significant strength belied by her slim frame she seemed to pounce like a hungry tigress all in an instant in order to press the boy who was making her heart go ever so pitter and even more patter against the nearest surface and growled as she did so.

Meanwhile seeming to lunge for those lips as she did so and lifting her knee to hook around his hip as she suckled on their savoury goodness, instinct compelled her to press her frame against the man who had been driving her wild all afternoon, and though she knew that she would be well advised to make a trip home sooner rather than later all the same she could not fail to indulge the spirit which he was currently seeming to supply.
“This mama might want a little more than sugar?” By this stage her words even seeming to grow softly and husky enough to be a purr as well and almost seeming to sound a growl in fact as she parted for but a moment, all too quickly was she kissing the charming rogue who fell into her life again, and as she did so wishing that she had a little more time and privacy as well. I mean, after a 'dance' like this one, a little bit of making out was hardly going to sate the appetite which had been inspired, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#50Michael Winters 

This Little Piggy [Michael] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:16 pm

Michael Winters
He wasnt sure what happened, but it seemed his little loss of control might have broken some ice. Before it was a will they wont they type of game. And he wasnt a type for games, but action. So his hungry but swift animal driven kiss might have made Miss Serena more confident in herself and her beauty. Or something, that Michael didnt know exactly what happened because the change of attitude took him by surprise. But ever since he kissed her, it seemed like a switch flipped something and the lady turned from a wholesome mommy into a dommy mommy.

The beauty before him became assertive in the way she held herself. She pounced on him and while he was surprised at first like second, he pretty much soon welcomed the change of pace. He kissed her lips, much more assertively and confident himself as well, now that he knew he didnt have to hold back. Even took the liberty to play with her tongue.

As he felt her leg hooking around his hip. He held her and even helped her hook her other leg around his hip. He pretty much held her in his arms. And in his infinite wisdom, the wolf decided he'd press his own back against the offices door. Just so he prevents any interruption. He wasnt going to let anyone ruin their moment. He believed they both deserved it.

When he heard her soft and yet husky voice, he smiled wolfishly and happily and replied "If this mama wants more then a lil sugar, who am I to deny her. I'll give her the world~" he was more than willing to go as far as she wanted to go.
Though he decided rather than tell her, he'd show her. So he happily returned to kissing her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum