Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:50 pm

Mishiko

She sighed softly and took the list. Her eyes scanned it, which one could obviously tell by the speed of the two X pupils were going. "Seems simple enough," she coldly said to them. She turned and nodded towards Akuko and the two companions to follow. Akio and Ayako will follow suit when they feel like it. The first stop was the food market as she looked around to anything good to gather. "Akuko, do you have any actual questions about this trip?", she expected questions as she looked at each stand to see if the quality was decent. She wrote down what she'll want for the ship as she passed down each section.

The list;

Apples, pineapples, watermelons

Iceberg Lettuces, Carrots, Ginger,

A few whole chickens and a couple giant ham hocks

Fishing Bait, Booze and some cards

That was the list that she gave the two men as they started to wave for the rest of the crew to gather it all up why they went else where to talk. "We should find a place with fresh water and juice while we're at it. Next will also be the blacksmith for cannonballs and weapons for the crew," she insisted.

#2Akuko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:37 pm

Akuko
So this is what would happen now, they where shopping interesting almost entirely a thing she could do as a daemon and or as herself currently? it was a good question to ponder."I could always questions things, But often times when I do. It seems to lead to some one getting annoyed with me."Akuko said with a bit of a chuckle it seemed she had some self reflection and ways to still some what joke even if that part of her was for the most part rather tamed and watered down compare to what she normally was. Maybe she needed another hour or sleep.

But over all it seemed she was still okay."But, I guess if you really want me to ask something. What really was my part needed for it? I had no relations to anything related here to start with."In which was a fair question she did not have any relation to any deity to start with so she had to wonder this at least. At least she was not sounding so spoiled. IF we went off of how Akuko thought these things, Because well she was just a simple friend who often just lingered around.

Her dying when she did before all of this was for not only defending anyone she cared about, But also because it was the only thing she felt was normal for her at the time. Everything at just adjusting to what life threw at her. Then she looked around at the crew of people."So...where are we boating off to?"Also a good question since she would most likely wanted to know what all she was throwing herself into, Almost like the idea of refusing was no longer an option in mind as it was muted in her thoughts.

WC:302

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Shenhe10
#3Mishiko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:57 am

Mishiko

She itched the side of her neck as she was thinking of how to explain this to her without her bad mouthing it all. "I need you to come for support and in case something wrong happens," she explained, "Joya - I'm the important people's enemy and they are mine," she explained. She looked around as she was wondering where to find barrels of fresh water in a place like this. There wasn't a lot to explain. It should be obvious, right? "So with that, we're going to Joya again, and after this we will gather allies and the war will begin," she told her dear friend.

As soon as they got to the restruant who perifies their water, she waved her hand. "I'm here to buy water barrels of your finest," she spoke in her ghostly smooth tone. It made the woman blush as she nodded, "O-of course! Let me get the boss," she ran off like a school girl. Her eyes didn't give contact to Akuko due to the feel that she'll be judged. "Sorry for the wait," she bowed her head and a man looks at Mishiko and then Akuko in a judgmental stance before gulping down his words that he was going to say.

"I will be happy to assist you," he spoke in Joyan and dismissed his assistant. "Ah, one from my own Country," she sighed and chuckled darkly. "We need barrels to prepare to go to Joya for a ... certain task," she looked away awkwardly. He nodded and agreed and left to get the waters.

#4Akuko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:16 pm

Akuko
Oh joy war in Joya again what was this the fourth one this century? At least she seemed to bite her words at this time and avoided sass, only because she had other questions still."Oh look at that....nothing new."She did not seem to refuse doing it either it seems she might just seemed over all was just not shocked that it was war, everything seemed to be about war. So for now she seemed to be okay with playing along with helping. But if maybe Joya was more friendly and safe she might hate it a lot less.

So she just seemed to sigh sightly for a moment because she just had to ask to be sure to know at this point."What all changed for me?"She was referring to herself and what all changed after what she went through. After all maybe there was some interesting details that she had missed about her change over so far it seemed she was normal to just learn things later after all it was just how her cycle of life worked, have event happen no one explain much for a bit than hear about it later another time.

At least she could get ready for getting set to sail on the seas but that was easy for her because she could just hide away to do the things "At least the boat ride over will be peaceful hopefully."She seemed to honestly even pay the idea of boating around no mind at all. She was getting the answers she wanted so it was not all entirely a horrible thing maybe just learning how all things where shifted around for her and maybe one other thing she might be almost entirely content to say nothing for a long time.

WC:300

Total:602

#5Mishiko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:11 pm

Mishiko

"You're right, it isn't new, but hopefully this will be the last one we fight - with and in Joya," she spoke quietly in her soft tone. She was getting sleepy and each moment it was getting worse. She could not let Akuko know though. Even a God needed their sleep. It was finally time to go as the worker came back and talked to Ayako and Akio of prepping the whole ship with their stuff. She walked with Akuko who questioned about changes and she chuckled while tilting her head. "Slowly, your appearance will change, your body won't feel as heavy and truly you'll end up with something new, different than you are now. Perhaps after this Journey things will change," she assumed as she went towards the boat as she watched people get things.

One by one strong men and women carried things back and forth. She felt the wind as it was calming. Her eyes closed to enjoy the peacefulness for a moment. The sounds of people chatting in the markets, birds chirping and the sounds of crates that were being moved and opened. The smell of the sea was welcoming her back as she knew something was waiting for her, for them as soon as they were going to sail off.

#6Akuko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:33 am

Akuko
It was wonderful to be right, it fed an already some what complex go that she had towards many things in life. Even if it did not seem like it all that much Akuko does have a small amount of an ego to feed every once and a while."Almost like I have been through these matter before."She laughed about it because she could it was kind of quick and gone just as quickly as it started."War ever changes."She just said right away almost like it left Akuko jaded for a moment and she felt almost hollow from it.

So she was getting a look change interesting."Changes huh? for the third time...I guess it won't be that bad."Change was normal but even then could almost feel as if the idea of coming changes almost made her unsure if it was all that cracked up to be. But she would wait it out to see what would happen with these changes hopefully she would not complain about it later as she did when she reflected upon floating on an endless sea of black water that you could knew which way was up or down and no clear time when you where out of air.

WC:210

Total:812

#7Mishiko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Mishiko

She wasn't sure how her friend was going to feel about everything that was going to happen to her. Anything could happen to her, from her appearance to her personality or even how she would end up feeling. She continued to walk around and watch everyone and get the stuff to put on to the boat. There wasn't much left to do for now, as she felt like it was almost time to get on the boat to start sailing away to her country. She looked at her companion, who was floating about. Ohta was enjoying their time flying about. She gave a soft yard as she then started to lean against a pole. She watched as her two male companions started to arrive with all the shipment documents that she needed. Slowly they handed it over as she then grabbed it to look over all the things that were going on the boat.

She looked at the whole list as she saw that there were different merchandise than she ordered going on the boat, but it was nothing that they wouldn't use anyways. She was not sure what her friend was doing, but the two male companions and her were discussing about how the trip might go. There was a chance that Ayako's sister was going to show up. He decided to go into a disguise so he wouldn't be seen by her sister. It made sense. Her friend and saw that she was doing her own thing or was there waiting. No matter what she was doing, she went over to tell her that it was time to get on the boat whenever they feel like getting on. Ohta floated ahead and went on top of the boat to finally swerve around to see what the ship had.

#8Akuko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:49 pm

Akuko
In theory and thought of it Akuko if anything handle this idea of change far more and better than anyone else just might be able to handle it. At least it seemed almost like her mind and brain almost felt numb to the idea of changing against, So many things seemed more forced upon her. Maybe this one even if a bit different in the manners of in which was given to her.

When Akuko sighed to herself at this time, It was not that she sounded annoyed or bothered. But worried, depressed and some what concerned and she could not shake that feeling just quite even if she had came to terms of all of things. Then looking around for a moment Akuko felt something else was missing. Most likely the thing she was thinking about was out causing problems. When you heard and loud thud noise Akuko almost seemed to shake her head like she knew what was going on.

With the sound of something floating quickly towards Akuko. Fleeting with things with her mouth far more than what she could chew at this time was Miko. You could see various things sticking out of their mouth and it seemed to just fly into Akuko as quickly as it could. The impact even made Akuko stop for a moment because she did not expect it even moving her slightly from where she was standing. Then she looked down at Miko pondering what kind of trouble the tiny one got herself into. Looking around while she let Miko hide in the back of her shirt for now just until they settled down a few chocolate bars dropped from Akuko's back while she looked around for anything to be amiss, So far that answer was no but she would wait until they needed to go.

WC:306

Total:1118

#9Mishiko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:24 pm

Mishiko

She yawned softly as she looked around and finally remembered that she had one other stop to go to. Rather or not they followed, she went towards the Fish shop. She could smell the intensity of the sea within one building. The small merchandise were in their respective places. Fake shells that are carved in pretty designs, painted a seashell color to make it more realistic. Some had dead starfish and urchins that were dead plastic forms so it didn't care the kids, but were still collectable.

She walked to the dead sea creatures and sighed in sorrow as it was such a waste to do something to a creature that didn't do anything to the human race. They just float, lay there and live till they eat or die by natural causes. As the Goddess of Death, she could see the reason human lives were just as dispensable. Animals were treated like actual cattle and well, imagine if that was the same for humans. They'd riot and find it unfair. They'd kill each other and be more savage than animals.

"Can I help you, Mrs.?", they questioned as they caught her attention. Her head tilted so her eyes met with the stranger and sighed, "Yes, actually... I'd like some fishing bait, poles and the best you have for this long trip I plan on having," she pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to them. Their eyes wandered the paper and saw that they had everything. "I'll get everything on your ship before sailing time," he chuckled and tipped his hat. She nodded and paid the person before leaving. Once she got there she realized the bait and everything was there already. She wasn't going to go back and ask questions so she waved her hand to let them all know it was time to go.

300+

1250+/1250

-exit-

#10Akuko 

Explanations are required [SL][Akuko] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:02 am

Akuko
It would be time to prepare to go, gather your things and head off to go sailing. Thus taking Miko out of the back of her shirt. Then picked up whatever dropped out of her back. Looked at Miko let out a sigh and seemed to simply look at the tiny black orb of fluff and then simply patted her on the head carrying them in her arms and she would just wait for Mishiko to head off where they would need to go."Well tiny one let's us go sailing. It will be interesting."Akuko said while Miko seemed to be chewing away at things they manage to stuff into their face at this time.

Then looked up at Akuko in which she took the time to open the fallen chocolate bar, leaved tuck with in her fingers so that while she walked Miko can casually munch on it.

WC:151

total:1269

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum