Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Wider Open (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Eyes Wider Open (Good) Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would take on another job. They were heading to the Mag Drug Magic Shop. They had worked for Khalash before and now they were here again. It wouldn’t take long for them to make it to the place, and they would enter the place. There, they would see Khalash as he was getting ready to leave and was hoping someone would show up.

“Ah, Yuurei you’ve come to help me? I need someone to man the shop as I have someone coming in to return the jewels for the item, they sold me. It’s faulty and not something I enjoy having. I’m not sure what will happen, but make sure that they give you the jewels back.” He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would nod when he understood what he wanted him to do.

“I understand, I will get you your jewels back. Once I do that, how will I contact you?” He asked him.

#2Yuurei 

Eyes Wider Open (Good) Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:44 am

Yuurei

Khalash would hear him, and he would have a smirk appear on his face.

“That lacrima orb right there. Put magic into it and it will let me know the job is complete. After that take reward jewels off of what was refunded and lock up the shop.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would understand this, and Khalash would leave the shop to Yuurei. The Nephilim would move around the shop as he was waiting for the person to arrive. He would take his time, and people would come in and they would buy things from the shop. Yuurei would be the clerk for the day, so he would handle it without a problem. He wondered if the guy would show up, but it would take a few hours.

It wouldn’t take long, but someone would open the door and would make his way to the counter. Yuurei would have a smile on his face as he wondered how he could help this person.

164|323

#3Yuurei 

Eyes Wider Open (Good) Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:45 am

Yuurei

“I’m here because Khalash was complaining about an item I sold him. I wanted to tell him that I wasn’t giving him the jewels back unless I see the item.” He said this to Yuurei as he had noticed who was in front of him.

He would shake his head because he was going to have to give back the jewels owed. He didn’t want to mess with Yuurei. Yuurei would hand him the item and he would check it out and he would see that it was how he sold it. He would sigh with disappointment because he thought he could get away with not paying.

He would hand over Yuurei the jewels and he would leave the shop. Yuurei would take the jewels and he would put them away, but after he took his share. He would contact Khalash through the lacrima, close the shop and he would be on his way to do more jobs.

158|481 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum