Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cupcake Courier (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Cupcake Courier (Good) Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had noticed another job on the board. It would seem like there was someone who needed a delivery person. He figured he could take on the job without a problem. He would take the job and he would head over to the bakery shop. The job shouldn’t be too long, and he figured after he did this, he would do something else. The Nephilim kept moving through the city with Renji and the two of them wouldn’t take long to make their way to the shop. They would enter the place and they would see that there were people working there. He would show them the job sheet and they would direct Yuurei to the kitchen.

He would make his way there and he would see that Olly was working hard to bake the cupcakes for his customers. Olly would see the new person and he would see that he had the paper with him.

“Yes, you’ve arrived, I’m almost done with baking everything.” He paused for a second.

#2Yuurei 

Cupcake Courier (Good) Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:15 pm

Yuurei

“I need you to deliver those boxes to several places. I have a sheet of paper of where and which box belongs to each household. You think you can do this without a problem?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would smile at him as he was ready to take this job and help him out with whatever he could.

“Yeah I can do this without a problem. You have my word.” He said as he would give him two thumbs up.

Olly would be happy to see that he was more than welcome to do this. He would take a small break as he would make his way to Yuurei. He would hand him the paper on where he had to go. Yuurei would give this to Renji as he would be guiding him today. He would take the boxes of cupcakes and he would start making his way out of the shop.

152|322

#3Yuurei 

Cupcake Courier (Good) Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were now outside. The two of them would move around Magnolia streets as they were delivering the boxes to the people who ordered them. Renji was making sure that Yuurei didn’t trip or bump into anything on their way to the locations they were heading to. It was nice to have his friend take the lead and he would be able to get to the houses without a problem. The Nephilim would bring the boxes to every house and when they were done with everything, the two of them would head back to Olly.

They would get to the shop and would enter the place. When they did, they would see that Olly was surprised that they were able to do this quickly and smoothly. Still, the baker was happy that they had given the deliveries out to those who wanted them. He would have one of the cashiers pay Yuurei, and the duo would make their way back to the job board.

166|488 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum