Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Tough Before The Tough Get Going [Spell Training]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Yuurei 

Getting Tough Before The Tough Get Going [Spell Training] - Page 3 Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch as she was going to work with casting her magic on him. She looked so happy and he was glad about it all. He watched her movements and soon the magic circles that he had seen today would come back again. He watched as she was focused, and he prepared himself. He had faith in her, but just in case he wanted to be ready if something had gone wrong. While she was casting it he could feel a shockwave of wind hitting him. The energy went around his body as he moved his arms and legs as he was ready to go.

She would ask him if he felt stronger, and to be honest, the light mage did, but he had to test it out.

“I think so, do you want me to try it out, actually be right back.” He said as he would move around the forest outside their area.

He would look for a boulder and he would pick up the thing with ease and walk back with it as he placed it down. That was enough to show that her magic worked, but he figured he punch the damn thing while he was at it. Yuurei would be quick to send a quick jab to the boulder, and then he would turn to look at her.

“I think it worked.” He said as the boulder behind him would start to crumble from the impact.

#52Kailani Fleurn † 

Getting Tough Before The Tough Get Going [Spell Training] - Page 3 Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:22 pm

Kailani Fleurn †
The wood elf grew elated to hear that he indeed felt stronger than before although she doubted it would have any real effect at this point considering how much stronger he had become naturally through his training. Her eyes trailed over his torso, he had definitely grown more buff, she quickly averted her eyes, feeling her cheeks heat up a little.

As he walked over to test out his strength, she'd continue to steadily let her mana flow to him, keeping the spell from dissipating before he had a proper chance to test it out. Kailani watched as the light mage not only picked up a boulder but punched it as well, causing chunks of it to shatter. Her eyes widened, she knew that he was strong, but she hadn't realised just how strong until now. She prayed that she never found herself on the receiving end of that punch.

With the success of the spell, she'd finally feel the toll on her body of using so much of her magical power. Her body grew weary and while she was physically fine, her mana reserves were evidently running rather low at this point. She had promised Nimbus to let him fly again, but she didn't think she even had it in her right now. She would have to let him zoom around another time, perhaps back at Christina.

"Well, I think that's it for today, I'm dirt done." Kailani chuckled nervously, "Thank you for all your help today, but I think I'm ready for a rest. Shall we head back?" she'd ask, already preparing to do just that as she'd scoop Nimbus up who was grumbling about wanting to fly again. She'd pet him and whisper something to him that seemed to calm him down before turning to ensure Yuurei and Renji were joining them as they retreated out of the forest, returning to Magnolia Town.

[EXIT]

(316)
[Spell Training - Versveshilt (C-Rank) - Training Complete (795/525 Words)]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum