Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double crossed? (Solo quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:48 am

Kaito

Kai with the special drug he was given by Weirdlock in his pocket walks into the Black Dragons gambling den he sits and messes around playing cards with some of the regulars who wonder where he gets the charisma that he has when he is facing them on the table even if they aren't playing for jewels at the moment, but unlike them he hasn't drank any alcohol, they wonder if he is just a light weight or if he is allergic to it. The make a bold move raising with the fake no strings attached betting chips and Kai matches it and the guy flips his cards then Kai flips his and wins. The guy wonders if Kai is a cheater or if he some how tricked him to go all in. Kai notices it is about time to suck up to the boss, and get the tea to him. Kai has a sinking feeling about this plan and his trust in Weirdlock is very low as it is, after the things that have happened, it feels more like Weirdlock is setting him up, than trying to bust this person.

(W/C:191)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

Kai shakes his doubts for now but he isn't let his guard down around Weirdlock cause all of this is not adding up, if now he is saying he read their boss has this marking, if he had that info he would have figured the boss would have been the point of a search. He gets over to the counter and he smiles at the girls working the bar area, that is on time making the boss his tea. Dear may I take this burden for you? Note it is still a selfish act as I am looking to be in his graces. The woman goes beat red embarrassed at how he was so smooth and he told her outright his plan and didn't beat around the bush and be rude. She nods and hands kai the tea, and Kai in one swift move as he bows to the woman slips the drug in the tea and he lightly stirs it and starts walking toward the back.

(W/C:167)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

He reaches the back door that leads to the boss's office and Yomu cuts him off and puts his hands out to Kai to hand over the tea, very strongly encouraging he not cross him. Kai nods and he hands over the tea to Yomu who not hiding that he is happy that Kai listened on the first try and didn't argue with him for this small thing. Yomu opens the door and disappears through it closing the door and kai heads back to the table and the others he was playing with rib at him for his plan to suck up to fail. Kai fakes to be disappointed that he didn't get to do that act to suck up to the boss. He then plays some dice with them instead of cards when they hear the sing-song voice of Yomu scream that the boss is dead as he runs into the den.

(W/C:153)

#4Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:49 am

Kaito

Yomu points the finger at Kai and starts toward him like he has intent to kill him. What did you do! I just saw the boss choke on his tea and die, you gave me the tea to give to him! Kai gets to his feet knowing this is a bad spot to be in and he hopes Weirdlock got in and out cause this is not a good spot. Kai then realizes that Weirdlock probably just had him poison the boss. Revy looks into the window ready to act if she needs to, but she is still scared of Kai and hasn't spoken to him about what happened. I gave you the tea, I took it right off the woman at the bar, and I didn't see her put anything in it and I bet if you ask her she didn't see me do anything to it. The woman nods in agreement, but there was no stopping it.

(W/C:159)

#5Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:49 am

Kaito

Yomu and the black dragons come at him, Kai figures this undercover operation is over with, so he signals Revy who opens her bag releasing his stuff and his gear appears on him and his katana appears in his hand but he only uses it defensively not looking to hurt these people, but he wants to find out if Weirdlock did in fact double cross him and left him to fight and die alone cause he would be a loose end in this case if Weirdlock is the real killer. Kai stays on his heels as he fights with them and he keeps his eyes on Yomu who is trying to get his head together enough to do something as he barks orders at the other underlings and the bartenders who had dropped down behind the bar to stay safe if weapons start going off or spells start getting launched.

(W/C:150)

#6Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:50 am

Kaito

Kai is trying to stay away from the bar so the people behind it don't get caught up in it, but the barking at them works and one pops up over the bar with a magic rifle and takes a few shots at Kai who rolls back on one of the tables and flips it using it as a barrier, the shots break through the table but Kai doesn't get hit and he wonders if the woman is missing on purpose or if the table is doing enough to make the shots miss. Yomu lifts a table and throws it at Kai who pushes off the wall sliding under a different table as the table bounces across the room after it hit the floor with a loud thud, two of his own mean got taken out by the table he had thrown, Kai realizes that Yomu is drunk and is swaying.

(W/C:151)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

Yomu comes running at him, Kai leans back and kickes his feet into the far side of the table and sends it flying at Yomu who punches through it in mid air and Kai kips up to his feet to be ready for a bull charge from Yomu who comes running fist at the ready and Kai flips back onto a table and kicks the drinks and chips at them, Yomu covers his face and falls backwards when Kai jumps forward using him as a step to kick off of Kai uses a spell and hits the window and he kicks through it just barely getting through without the glass cutting him. The underlings come running out to chase him and it turns into them and kai fighting in the streets Yomu is laying on the floor wondering what just happened and how this all went so wrong so fast.

#8Kaito 

Kaito

Revy stays a safe distance away from the fighting but she feels like there is someone else watching them. Kai uses the wind and kicks up some dust and dirt in the street and he flees like he was a ninja and the dust and dirt in the air was a smoke screen. Revy takes that cue and starts running in the backstreets to try and find where Kai had gone and to try and catch up with him, she knew where he was gonna end up but not if he was gonna make it there safely. She sees him up a head of her and she hears someone else coming and she looks back seeing a weird man with Joyan armor that is following her. She runs off the path, trying not to lead this man to Kai and Weirdlock, the man keeps after her not missing a step.

#9Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:51 am

Kaito

Kaito comes into view of the Weirdlock office, he keeps his hand on his katana's handle as he gets closer to the office feeling he can not trust Weirdlock cause nothing adds up besides Weirdlock being the one behind it all. Kai swallows hard then walks in and he looks around and he sees Weirdlock at his desk sweaty and out of breath. He starts explaining about the mission and how it went very wrong. I saw the drug worked, when he started falling asleep I saw Yomu strangle the poor bastard to death. I couldn't get close enough to check if my intel was wrong or right. So I fled with my tail tucked between my legs. He hits his desk like he is frustrated at this turn of events while cursing the ill fate the gods have handed him in making this case harder, Kai was almost convinced but he was not going to let Weirdlock charm him.

(W/C:160)

#10Kaito 

Kaito Todaro - Double crossed? (Solo quest) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:51 am

Kaito

Kai is a sucker for a good story but none of what he has heard or seen has made any sense. Kai looks around the room once more to see if he sees anything that might be out of place, he doesn't see anything that might be out of the normal that could raise an eyebrow to the normal person. Weirdlock pays him the jewels he is owed then Weirdlock looks Kai in the eyes telling him that he might still be of use so to stay on alert and at the ready for his call. Kai can see something in Weirdlocks eyes that doesn't seem right and puts the hair on the back of his neck on end, Kai bows and fakes he didn't sense something was off and he leaves out the door and he looks around for Revy who is still missing. He figures she must still be scared of him and is keeping a distance for now, he heads for home expecting her to be close behind.

(W/C:171) (Total:1602)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum