Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:47 am

Judith Karlinius
With Judith finally learning of Pergrande, Learning a way to the kingdom Judith took the first chance she could to head off to these lands. If anything Judith doing these things in some manner was either to be expected or shocking depending on who it was and when they met Judith. Over all she did not often talk about the recent things like over all the whole matter of seemingly being the only Ash Elf. It was not quite spread around quite yet.

But not shocking the first place Judith went was the forest after all she had a wonderful yet yes to pick up upon habit of wanting to see flowers and what ones would be over all rare for Fiorians to see compared to the naives here. Harmless so far unless some one over all said anything to her about it. But in the end Judith seemed happy.

#2Ittindi 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi still wasn’t sure if Naki was the kind of demon who sent images for an ulterior motive or simply to start conversation. Either way, Ittindi interest had been piqued when he saw a beautiful hamlet out by a lake or a river? Either way the avatar at that time was a short brown-haired girl who was more proficient than he thought possible with the Naginata, one of the few inscriptions in the summoned blade was this women’s initials. It still felt too personal for Ittindi not to feel completely awkward watching in his inner thoughts. That had guided him to the Rune Knight’s outpost library in Northern Fiore. He found the country in his dreams it was called Pergrande, and he could travel there easily since there was always room on supply runs sent to embassies. It seemed to be a low traffic country both in and out. He’d have to find his own way to the inner circle of the country.

Ittindi travel to the inner country had been rather boring, cleaning jobs here and there apparently very few people in this country had ever seen professional cleaning. From some of his jobs he could hardly call some of their maintenance cleaning at all. Some exhibited the highest level of elegance, but most of those houses didn’t need his assistance. The important part was that he kept himself busy while making it to his dream location. The famed lakeside with a beautiful forest accompaniment. He’d be walking through it absorbing the smell, even the cycle could appreciate a place in such stark contrast to other parts of the country.  It was while he was strolling that he happened upon someone else they seemed to have the same intention as Ittindi.

”Beautiful day for nature isn’t it. It’s my first time ever visiting this place but I’ve seen it in my dreams….”

While he talked his gold Magic Council tattoo would be visible on his tongue. Ittindi stopped talking, realizing he had no idea if this person even spoke Fioran. How incredibly rude of him, he’d apologize if he could. How to start a conversation with someone in a different country? Ittindi would plop on the ground next to the flowers to look at them smiling. He thought that’d get the message across that it was a nice day for sightseeing.

The best part of his magical tuxedo was that it was so durable, and easy to clean. It had been by far his second-best purchase only because the Rune Knight Gun felt like a companion. It’s warm touch under his coat was a reassurance, today his top hat’s stripe was a royal purple, he liked the way it contrasted his eyes and wood.

#3Judith Karlinius 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was a good question to ask, Judith was after all some one who use to be a nature mage. But as little this man knew of her, She knew very little of this man as well. Not knowing they both mainly lived in Fiore. But that would mostly likely come up in conversation. But Judith seemed some what humorous even before she would eventually greet him she would make sure to add in some kind of casual joke merely to show she was friendly."Took a swing in the dark, Found some one who spoke Fiorian."Judith mentioned to merely make it something no longer needed to think about.

But since she was here merely existing in nature in a new kingdom in some manner it was a decent choice to merely enjoy that."Far better then other places I visit when I get the chance too."She would at least answer his question, Even if she felt there was nothing amiss far from her to make a rune knight uncomfortable, Judith knew that mark very well. But she would for now keep that to herself.

After all there was other things to talk about and Judith enjoyed these general things."Often on my travels away from home, I see what species of flowers are entirely unique  to the land, bring back home and with out magic if it will last."I was a nice hobby Judith amassed a massive amount of flowers. But alas there is more as always the world had many things to show everyone.

Over all Judith had taken in details of things she would most likely make sure to keep in mind as important for later."You must know how to clean your clothing well, If you are willing to venture out into the woods in such a well made suit"Judith seemingly was not intending to suggest anything horribly negative merely compliment things she could assume of a person. After all she assumed rune knights would not be as well dressed as he was.

And allowed to him to show more of who he was to Judith before they really starting asked for names, For it was easy to assume that would eventually happen, Just when was an interesting thing to ponder, This all was merely the start.

#4Ittindi 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:28 am

Ittindi
”Well that sounds like quite a challenging souvenir. Do you have much success in keeping them long term? If so it sounds beautiful, as for my suit it’s a very expensive custom made to be durable. I’m Ittindi Amali Butler extraordinaire.  If you’re ever in need of one while in Fiore, I had to vacation out here, only taking jobs here and there for fun and to absorb the culture.”

He would hand her his card with his contact information, depending on the city the Rune Knights would have different outposts to get in contact with him. Ittindi would think about what a great idea having a multicontinental garden, it made him think of more practical uses for it of course. His first thought was the kind of cures and antidotes that could be created there. On the flip side, that also meant nefarious uses such as undocumented foreign poison and toxins. Ittindi got more of an aesthetic vibe from the person in front of him. They didn’t look particularly human either. The second part of Judith’s implication took Ittindi longer than usual, that by purposely admitting they raise flowers without magic, they probably were a mage.

”Well it is nice to meet a Fiorian out here, what do you think your favorite place has been so far in your travels? I find it hard to imagine a forest more beautiful, this place gives the deep green a run for its money.”

Ittindi was making conversation on their random shared love for nature. It was one of the few things that took Ittindi out of his typical cleaning baseline. Nature had its own version of cleanliness, that Ittindi had to respect, it used the cycle that he now was an agent of as its main cleaning tool. The laughter of Naki showed again that their thoughts were similar, or was it laughing at some new front for its influence?

Ittindi would stand up after smelling and looking over the flowers directly in front of him. The undertone of pollen always seemed to be the first thing that hit him. The variety of floral smells brought back memories of Ittindi’s first magic. He wondered if he needed a suit to have elements of nature to feel his old magic again. Afterall his search for immortality was mute until he found a way to secure his life against Naki.

#5Judith Karlinius 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 am

Judith Karlinius
With a delighted smile Judith seemed to answer fairly quick."Results vary, But that is merely a simple answer and easily guessed answer."She would explain a bit more in the moment but Judith figured a blunt answer was over all a good thing to mention right away."I have travelled through most nations and fair amount of them retain life well, But this list and hobby does span long enough back that the most of them have wilted away like a fair amount of common fiorian flowers. I always take notes of each flower and where I find, I suppose when i find one here I shall make a new entry."

But if he wanted to tell him who he was, Judith would not really hide it either, Once you merely just how to pick up Judith was lingering about and her face it was kind of easy to know she was around."Well I am glad you treat me so casually, Makes meeting people easier."All the politics of everything did make Judith feel some what tired at the time. Then again she was never expecting to reach as far as she did."It is nice to meet you Ittndi, I am Judith Karlinius. Given your fiorian and your kind offer. Consider in return an offer that in which if you ever find your in Magnolia to come by and visit me, I would say the guild but my flower garden is entirely at home in my backyard, Nonetheless both spots are free for some one to visit."It seemed fitting she viewed this as meeting some one enjoyed a hobby of hers compared to work

That was more ideal."My guild is a wildfire within it's self. But the notes of flower and the smell of homemade bread does seem more fitting and less stressful." Here he was having a talk with the guild master of Fairy Tail about flower and bread and not guild work.

While he observed the flower Judith seemed to pat her robes for the moment."Hm...forgot my notebook back where I was staying. Might have to wait until i find the right flower."So far she had yet to touch any of the flowers. It was not uncommon for Judith to get lost in her thoughts and conversation.

#6Ittindi 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm

Ittindi
When they had first said their name, Ittindi’s first thought was that it was the leader of Fairy Tail. Then as they continued, Ittindi could tell they were being serious, how had he found himself in front of a guild master while he was on vacation. Ittindi hadn’t been to that part of Fiore since he was a teenager. The idea of a flower garden of a guild master’s travels did sound enticing, it was surely full of flowers he had never seen in his life. Some that he might never see, and Naki found themselves agreeing with Ittindi’s logic on visiting.

”I’ll definitely have to take you up on that offer, I haven’t been to Magnolia in years. If it isn’t too bold I’d love to ask you some gardening tips, its rare to meet one so devoted to a craft.”

It was probably a silly question to ask a guild master, but Ittindi’s magic wasn’t one that would be easily discussed with someone from a legal guild.  He’d rather keep the conversation on something he enjoyed like housework. They had mentioned homemade bread as well, Ittindi wondered how such a homemaker ended up being guild master of Fairy Tail. Then again they were easy to talk too that was something that tracked with Fairy Tail members, Ittindi hadn’t found any issues with any. Their were always those around the barracks that complained that Fairy Tail was just barely a legal guild, since Ittindi stayed in the north garrison that same scrutiny applied to Paradise Dawn.

”You mentioned bread Lady Judith…Karlinius or do you prefer Judy? What variety do you like to bake? I’ve only worked in a few kitchens but all had dedicated bakeries. Nothing like a morning quick once over and smelling fresh bread baking for the day.”

Ittindi surmised that the guild master didn’t want to be treated as such while on vacation. Likewise, Ittindi wouldn’t really want to enforce the law unless it was something catastrophic. People are allowed to have hobbies outside their work, that’s why Ittindi became a Rune Knight on the side of Butlering. Ittindi was just a work freak, he couldn’t stop thinking about how to improve recipes, freshen up rooms or gardens. Though with his lack of big family bookings he might have to start saying the opposite. It seemed that his Rune Knight career was starting to affect who wanted to hire him as a butler. He would continue to try and live in both worlds, he found less of the recruits insulting his cleaning habits and his butler day job.

#7Judith Karlinius 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 pm

Judith Karlinius
There was seemingly good thing to come, At least right away he was not asking questions about the guild. the dreadful parts of showing up in public all of the time is people always asking guild questions when she was doing other things it was hard to buy tomatoes when people just kept asking you what building your guild blew up or what bar fight in the city might have been your guild's fault as well. But internal thoughts aside. When he did say yes. Judith figured it was pretty simple to find her."I will be pretty simple to find when you visit, I will either be at the guild or my home is ten feet away from the guild. I won't be too hard to spot."She figured unless she asked to know more in detail said two pieces of information were good enough.

Judith was devoted to a lot of crafts, But that was more her humble starting point and not being a guild master for the longest time."I do have some notes for everyone flower for taking care of them, The ones that manage to live in Fiore anyway."Finding which ones would live and not live. Was an interesting thing to keep track of. But the conversation was about bread. Which was now a bit more of a wonderful thing to talk about because Judith never really talked about making bread with her all that much but Judith was happy about the small things.

When mentioning her name she would just keep it casual."You can call me Judith or Judy. I know comparatively I have been called Judith more because people use to call my daughter Judy."Either would offend her, She would never feel like an old lady at this point. But Judith would quickly show she knew a lot of cooking and kitchen related things. So she would mention it over all."It is silly to think, but it is a wonderful sense of peace for me. Bringing fresh bread into the guild. It over takes the smell of booze from the previous night."She could have gone in depth about how many different kinds of bread she could make and how long each took to make but most people where put to sleep by it, he might be different and she kept that in mind.

So she would explain."But I suppose my habits span from being the complete opposite of a guild master before taking the title. No one thought the guild barmaid would take over the guild...But no one ever complained about the food and drinks i made."Who better then some one who was just mothering children at home and just needed to pass the time. Now look where she was.

But alas she would always mention to people."Baking is some what not too horrible, it just merely takes time for the stages needed to complete the dough. I find the work is worth the effort."Judith was getting some what carried away in conversation. But it felt more normal it was like talking about simple things a day a bit easier for once.

#8Ittindi 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 am

Ittindi
For some reason, Ittindi had imagined a guild master would have a mansion or something similar a distance away from their guild. After listening to Lady Judy talk about her time leading to a guild master. Ittindi felt a kinship the burden of home making, it was truly a family ordeal. That was one of the few downsides to not staying at any one house for an extended period. Ittindi would build those familial bonds quickly with the estate children and staff, sometimes with his employer. Then before they knew it his contract would be up and he’d be traveling again, some thought it a power move to procure more business. Indeed, it could be, with how many raises had been offered to him upon his contract end. However, Ittindi did intend to bring the value of house making the very art of butlering to across Fiore. There would be none who didn’t know what to expect from an elegant house staff.

”Yes, Patient is indeed a virtue and baking can show the measure of one’s patience practically. The sound of creation in the morning to work past the dumping of trauma through drinking. I’m aware of the elation, it sounds like we’ve had similar hobbies Lady Judy.”

Ittindi had opted for Judy because of a maid he once knew. All the house servants and chore boys had a crush on this Judy she had rather desirable proportions around her chest and butt, and even Ittindi’s stoic demeanor couldn’t resist his teenage hormones. Her nickname was an affront to her nicer qualities such as her caring demeanor and good temper especially through all the leering eyes. Those days were also where he learned how to bake and cook, a butler wasn’t expected to perform as well as a head chef. Still, a couple gourmet meals were doable for Ittindi, although he needed practice to be at the top of his cooking and baking game.

”Hmm, it makes me want to bake for my Squad. I’ll have to find a good day for it, it can’t be after a cleaning day, as naturally a clean room is its own reward. Either way, I’ve been on both ends of the bread; I’m sure your guild picked you for Master because of your care and love in gardening, barmaiding and baking. What’s a family without it’s caretaker besides extra arguments?”

Ittindi would wonder how others he had met ran their own group of Knights. He could imagine Averie’s underlings running from library to library across Fiore seeking the knowledge she needed for her...experiments. No doubt Tōga’s bunch would be rowdy, thinking that camaraderie was more important than discipline. What mark would he make on his? Sure clean rooms and quarters would be one, but did Ittindi care about discipline or camaraderie? What did he believe made a good Rune Knight?

#9Judith Karlinius 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 am

Judith Karlinius
In some manner Judith still often ponder and reflected why they chose her for guild master. Over all what where her hobbies that she merely put to the sides now that she remembered she had to ponder."Oh? if you knew a few more things, I could jokingly ask you to sit in my place for a while."This was very easily picked up as a joke because she did not expect him to want to take over guild master duties to Fairy Tail. There is a reason why most people didn't want to be guild masters.

But since this was all merely humour, She would start walking along to see what ever flowers she could find, it had to be the right one after all. But since it was easily guessed a joke."Then again one could be close enough if they: Could sing and know how to ballerina and ballroom dance. to be a copy of me."But Judith was over all making herself laugh. Hopefully she was understood in some manner that maybe Judith did not meet many people who some what shared these things and seemed about it. Over all Judith had many skills but these where just merely her skills as the caretaker she was.

But if he wanted suggestions. Judith gave him two ideas since if anything it might be a good clue."It is entirely how many people you may need to bake people, Most people tend to have different tastes as you know. One could ask and find out."Knowing very well that takes the most time. Over all Judith tried taking account all of Fairy Tail member's enjoyment of what kinds of food and could hand some one an entirely cookbook on what each person wants. Let alone the drinks they enjoy."Or simple and safe middle ground could easily be: White, Whole Wheat, Rye and Sourdough."Options helped a busy one prepare.

But that was merely a Judith suggestion, He entirely had his own choice and options to figure out, She merely suggested to guide."I am unsure over all entirely if thats the choice. I am sure it is merely that simple."Judith mostly held secrets to herself but she in some manner he did not mind if he knew this."But no matter my professional manner of being, I do doubt why i was chosen and if willingly taking it if I hold back the guild...When nothings changed from what i use to do."After was an elf after all humanoid, Had her faults like everyone else and thus when people often see this part of Judith it dispelled this idea that she was a mythical figure. Even if that was most likely something other people thought of her.

#10Ittindi 

An Elf In The Woods Isn't Shocking...But This One Different.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:20 pm

Ittindi
The thought of being a Guild Master even in jest left a bad taste in Ittindi’s mouth. He couldn’t imagine being locked down in one location, then again here was Fairy Tail’s guild master he had yet to meet with the General of the Rune Knights. Ittindi wasn’t even sure if the man was in Era at this moment, so maybe he shouldn’t balk at the idea so easily.  As she continued her joke Ittindi listened chuckling here and there before speaking.

”If that’s all it took I must be a worse dancer then I thought. I know my singing is perfect, I brought people to tears all the time. Well mostly babies.”

In all honesty Ittindi had a n average voice, being forced into the church choir at a younger age. That need to prove that he was special amongst a large family quickly dashed by the real talented singer in the family one of his sisters. While it was true he never reached out after being hired as a chore boy, they never reached out either. Ittindi hadn’t thought about his family in decades he’d listen back in on Lady Judith talking about bread interests.

The mark of a true gourmet always worried about the palette of guests, while that was important. It was equally important to have a commanding presentation that way even those who couldn’t partake were jealous. That was a key element of elegance the desire, even for those who couldn’t eat that food. Ittindi was surprised he had always heard rumors about elves, but so far they all proved untrue. It made him think about the demons he’d met recently, it was hard to focus when his own humanity being kept was a gift.

Even now if he did confess his disturbing new magic to his Young Master, how would he explain he still retained his humanity. Hopefully it wouldn’t be something broached, after all the last time they spoke it was about training Ittindi’s gun skills. He would just have to lean on that.

”I think that’s one of the few things I miss from serving the same family consistently. Knowing their exact tastes…how much spice to put on one plate over the other. I’m hoping I’ll convince a friend to settle down and hire me after I become the world’s greatest butler. Though I think I could afford a garden in my garrison in the north in the meantime you’ve inspired me.”

Ittindi was once again kneeling looking at some of the yellow flowers while he could feel Naki’s waves of content wash over him. It was odd to have a demon appreciate similar sights, his own theory of their joining gaining more merit.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum