Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aniz 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:47 am

Aniz
Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Latest?cb=20121106035204
Name: Satanic Blast
Mana Cost: 50
Requirements: Dark power’s
Type: Offensive
Element: Darkness
Range: 10 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: By raising one hand of his over his head, the user was able to forms a sphere of Darkness Magic in user's hands above user's head and then, after a sufficient amount of Magic has been gathered, it's released at the target in the form of a large beam that explodes upon contact, resulting in a large, destructive pillar formed of Darkness Magic. It does a piercing damage and does a C-Rank type damage on the opponent and does a damage in range of 1 meter diameter. The size of the ball is 1 meter in diameter and size of the beam is 2 meter in diameter.

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Latest?cb=20120229130423
Name: Darkness Flare Bomb
Effect: By raising both his hand's over his head, the user was able to create a sphere-like bomb made from dark energy and charges at the enemy at close range. The bomb creates a huge wave of pressure, that throws the target away. It does a cutting damage and does a C-rank type damage on the opponent and does a damage in range of 1 meter diameter. The size of the ball is 0.5 meter in diameter and size of the explosion is 2 meter in diameter.

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Latest?cb=20120415032108
Name: Soul Extinctor
Effect: By raising his both hands and holds them together, the user's spell initiates as the user focuses his magical power into the space between his hands, the energy taking the form of a spherical vortex. When released, it is a large blast of dark energy that is capable of blocking out the sky. This spell is able to do a piercing damage and does a C-rank damage on the opponent and does a damage in range of 1 meter diameter. The size of the ball is 1 meter in diameter and the size of the beam and explosion is 2 meter in diameter.

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Latest?cb=20120413162516
Name: Demon Blast
Effect: By raising his both hands and holds them together, the user was able to create a large sphere of dark energy is charged between the user's hands and subsequently fired at the target in form of a beam. It does a cutting damage and does a C-rank damage. This spell damages in the range of 1 meter in diameter. The size of the ball is 1 meter in diameter and the beam is in 2 meter in diameter.

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Latest?cb=20111120210507
Name: Evil Explosion
Effect: By raising his both hands and holds them together, The user was able to create a dark colored sphere gathers on his palm. Then he fires powerful beam which expels from the users hand. This type of spell does a bludgeoning damage and does a C-rank spell. This spell does damage in the range of 1 meter in diameter. The size of the ball is 1 meter in diameter and size of the beam is 2 meter in diameter.

Last edited by Aniz on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Kon 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:24 pm

Kon

Satanic Blast: Change the range to 10 m, change the damage to either cutting, piercing or blunt type, state the size of the ball and as well as the beam, maximum for both 2 meters in diameter.

Darkness Flare Bomb: Change the range to 10 m, change the damage to either cutting, piercing or blunt type, state the size of the ball and as well as the explosion, maximum for both 2 meters in diameter.

Soul Extinctor: Change the range to 10 m, change the damage to either cutting, piercing or blunt type, state the size of the ball and as well as the explosion, maximum for both 2 meters in diameter.

Dark Vanish: Denied this is something your magic can not do.

Dark Gravity: Denied as this is gravity magic something that is not only something your magic cannot do but is also banned entirely.

#3Aniz 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Aniz

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#4Kon 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:33 am

Kon

Satanic Blast: Approved.

Darkness Flare Bomb: Approved.

Soul Extinctor: Approved.

Demon Blast: Approved.

Evil Explosion: Change damage type to either cutting, piercing or bludgeoning.

#5Aniz 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:59 am

Aniz

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#6Kon 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Kon

These spells have been approved for training.

Note: Training through word count with will be 3,750 words without modifiers or through purchasing after your class modifier for 250k.

#7Aniz 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 am

Aniz
Buying these spells on 250K jewels

#8Kon 

Power of Satan[C-Rank spells] Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 am

Kon

These spells have been approved with Aniz purchasing them for 250,000 Jewels.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum