Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forbidden Fruit [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Ryuko 

Forbidden Fruit [Alisa] - Page 3 Empty Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:05 am

Ryuko

Now that sounded like a good offer! Getting an entirely new melon bread in exchange for giving Alisa just a bite from this one was a trade the young Eisenberg was quite willing to make. Of course, her teasing comment about the croissant had caused a rather interesting response from Alisa who explained her opinion as an artist, making the obsidian-haired trickster tilt her head slightly to the side in confusion while she took yet another bite from her melon bread. Nonetheless, she was a bit surprised to hear that the sculptress didn't know that much about the size of the guild, especially since she imagined someone as Alisa to be super popular among its members!

Or at least, she seemed to rather skillfully attempt to slip out of the subject, an attempt that made the lass chuckle softly before nodding her head lightly in response. Another bite from her melon bread came before she finally decided on another subject, one that might have been easier for them to converse on compared to the earlier one. "Hmm~ I think I might be leaving Baska in the near future. Do you have any idea yet where you plan to go next Alisa?"

While her own destination was not yet set in stone, she had already mentioned the idea of traveling both to Fia and Liana, but she couldn't help but wonder what type of adventures awaited Alisa in the future!

#52Alisa 

Forbidden Fruit [Alisa] - Page 3 Empty Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:48 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @esperia | CLOTHES

With that happy little smile of approval, Alisa called over the waitress and quickly ordered another melon bread, just as she was finishing her croissant. Not just one of them, but rather two in fact. One for Esperia, and another one for herself. After all the moment Alisa tried a little bit of that melon bread, she instantly felt curious enough to have a whole one for herself, "I must say, this is quite good indeed."

Soon, the subject shifted to that timeless question... Where will you from here? As she casually sipped her coffee, Alisa thought back to her stay in Baska, to how unusually lengthy it had proven...

...And finally frowned frowned, "Before we know it, something troublesome might come up and draw us somewhere else...", Alisa's comment felt almost ominous in the way she glanced sideways with a hint of annoyance, "I don't know how much longer I'll stay, but for whatever reason, I doubt it will be much longer now... How about you?"

Grimoire Heart hadn't exactly lost the battle for Hargeon, and even killed the Master of Lamia Scale at a later date, yet nobody had yet to hear anything quite as flashy as the attacks on Crocus and Hargeon. And the sculptress doubted these people were so filled with holiday spirit as to lay low without a potentially nefarious motive...

With this in mind, the two girls could finish their meal in peace... But Alisa for one, had no clue as to where she'd go after this. But little did she know, the time to make that decision wouldn't be much longer now. They'd part ways eventually hopefully to meet once they arrived at a mutual destination...

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Forbidden Fruit [Alisa] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3