Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breath of Lightning I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Izanagi Aurum 

Breath of Lightning I Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:19 am

Izanagi Aurum
Sword Art: Radiant Surface Slash
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Majutsu
Type: Offensive
Element: Lightning
Range: 00 Self
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user performs a singular, horizontal slash, which creates a golden magic seal with a 0.25-meter diameter in the space it cuts across. This spell extends the weapon's reach by an additional 0.25 meters. The sword's current reach becomes apparent through an electric yellow afterimage that stretches along its length. If the attack spell hits it deals D-ranked damage.

Sword Art: Encompassing Wave
Type: Supplementary
Range: 05 Meters
Effect: The wizard executes a singular 360° horizontal slash, which triggers the appearance of a 0.25-meter-diameter golden magic seal beneath their feet. Instantly, it releases a formidable ring of lightning energy around the caster's pivot, forcefully propelling back anyone caught in its path by the spell's rank.

Mahou: Lightning Bolt
Type: Offensive
Effect: The wizard wields the blade in a reverse grip, with the pommel facing the target. A 0.25-meter-diameter golden seal materializes in front of the pommel, and lightning surges from it in the form of a 1-meter-wide electric beam that travels in a straight line for up to 5 meters. This attack inflicts D-ranked damage to everyone caught within its area of effect.

Shimpo: Flash Step
Effect: The user takes a single step in any direction, and a brilliant golden magic seal with a diameter of 0.25 meters appears beneath their feet. With a burst of incredible speed, the wizard dashes in a straight line up to 5 meters in the chosen direction at their own lunge speed, leaving in their wake an electric yellow afterimage.

Shimpo: Magic Control
Range: 00 Self
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The wizard closes their eyes, focusing on regulating the magic flow correctly throughout their body triggering a 0.25-meter-diameter golden magic seal to appear below their feet. Upon activation, it covers the caster's feet with an electric aura enabling them to walk on walls and other flat surfaces. While the spell is active, a continuous sound resembling the chirping of a thousand birds fills the air.

Last edited by Izanagi Aurum on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:17 am; edited 17 times in total

#2Techtile 

Breath of Lightning I Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:09 pm

Hey @Izanagi Aurum after checking your sheet and posts,
it would seem you do not have enough D-Rank slots remaining for all these spells.

With Majutsu: Scroll of Earth taking up 4 out of your 5 D-Rank spell slots you have access to at B-Rank you'd only be able to claim one of the spells you have listed here.

#3Techtile 

Breath of Lightning I Empty Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:02 pm

■ Radiant Surface Slash
At D-Rank this can only be 0.25 meters
Code:
This spell extends the weapon's reach by an additional 1 meter.

■ Lightning Bolt
Unless this is an AoE that can affect multiple targets, the length of the bolt can only be 0.25 meters

■ Flash Step
Add this to the end of "5 meters in the chosen direction":
Code:
at their own lunge speed.

#4Izanagi Aurum 

Breath of Lightning I Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:06 am

Izanagi Aurum

#5Takao 

Breath of Lightning I Empty Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:17 pm

Takao

Approved

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]