Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calming Notion [Yuurei]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:28 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
As the sun dipped below the horizon, Ayaka finally reached her intended destination. Her pockets were devoid of the necessary jewels for an inn, so her best alternative was to set up camp near a water source. Fortunately, her keen eyes spotted a river nearby. She touched down in a clearing, framed by a scattering of trees that beckoned into the adjacent forest. Swiftly, she dispatched Kaze to forage for sustenance while she began the task of assembling her makeshift camp. The evening weather still held a touch of warmth, allowing her the luxury of sleeping outdoors without concern.

In no time, she had a fire crackling to life, both to prepare for Kaze's imminent return with game and to provide a source of illumination. With the dwindling light, Ayaka seized the opportunity to cleanse herself of the day's grime. Shedding her clothes, she made her way toward the riverbank, embarking on the dual mission of laundering her garments and refreshing herself. Unbeknownst to her, however, danger lurked nearby, poised to shatter her tranquility.

In the veiled obscurity, bandits approached stealthily, their numbers far surpassing her solitary defense. They trailed the wisps of smoke spiraling from her campfire, drawing nearer with each passing moment. Ayaka, engrossed in her task, remained oblivious to the impending peril that hovered like a malevolent specter in the shadows.

#2Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were walking through the outskirts of Orchidia; why was he there? Well, he was leaving Orchidia. The young man was always patrolling the North to the best of his abilities because he had to make sure that everything was fine. Of course, every now and then there were people who thought they would be able to do something that would go their way.

Things had turned for the better when Sleeping Calamity had dispersed. Well, they were nonexistent to begin with, but now with them officially gone, it made things sounder. He was done with his finalization for checking up on Orchidia and knew that if anybody wanted the help of Paradise Dawn, all they had to do was send them a signal.

While Yuurei and Renji were walking out of the city the two of them were making their way to the river. It was nice to be around nature as it always made Yuurei feel at home. Renji was in his Exceed form for the time being as he didn’t feel the need to be in his human form.

“What do you think is going to happen in the North now that we’re the only guild here?” He asked.

Yuurei would look at him and he would smile.

“Someone would probably try to make a name for themselves and establish dominance here.” He said as he soon felt the vibration in the air of a bunch of people walking in a certain direction.

#3Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:37 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
It felt immensely satisfying to cleanse herself after several days of dirt and grime, although she longed for a proper bath; this makeshift cleansing would suffice until she could amass enough wealth to secure a place to rest her weary head. The soothing symphony of the night, accompanied by the gentle lapping of the waves, bestowed upon her a tranquility she had nearly forgotten.

Positioned far enough from the shore, she failed to immediately notice the emergence of a group of men and women from the forest's depths. It wasn't until she heard the piercing cry of Kaze that her attention snapped toward them, observing him relinquish the weighty game he bore on his back, executing several graceful circles in the skies before executing a nosedive in her direction.

Unfamiliar with the identities of these intruders, Ayaka harbored an instinctual sense that clutching onto Kaze was a safer bet than swimming back alone. The ivory wyvern dipped low enough for her to clamber onto his back, and Ayaka instructed her loyal companion and pet to approach the group. Upon reaching a certain proximity, they became the target of some form of magical projectile, which they narrowly avoided thanks to Kaze's remarkable agility. He responded with a menacing roar, leaving little doubt that these individuals harbored no benevolent intentions.

In light of their hostile actions, Ayaka felt no remorse for her forthcoming actions. While riding in the nude atop Kaze, she directed him to evade any incoming attacks and seize one of the figures below. The white wyvern executed this task effortlessly, grasping whomever he could, soaring high above the group, and then releasing his captive in a clear warning. Ayaka's resolute voice echoed her intent, affirming her readiness to repeat the action if necessary.

#4Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:28 am

Yuurei

While he felt the movements of many people in a certain direction, Yuurei felt a change. He would look over to Renji and it would seem like something was happening nearby. He would shake his head because he knew it was too good to be true. He would make his way in the direction with Renji by his side. The Exceed would stay in his form as he was as strong in this form as if he changed. At least in this form, he could catch them with a surprise attack.

When they got to the location, they would see a bunch of people fighting. Well, they were all fighting one woman. His eyes were playing tricks on him as he had to rub them for a second and he would nod up and down. Yeah, she was naked, and it would seem like things were getting interesting. He wondered why they were coming after her. He would see someone falling to their death, and his eyes would blink a few times. He would jog toward them, and he would leap into the air catching them before putting them down.

Renji would go to one of the others and he would punch them right in the balls and knock them out with one hit. The group would see a new person and in a split second, their eyes widened because they knew who it was. They would start running away from the area, while two people were dragging the unconscious man with them.

He wasn’t sure what was going on, but at least he stopped people from dying stupid deaths.

“Just remember the girl on the wyvern is still around and she is naked.” He said to Yuurei.

The Seraphim would nod as he didn’t forget, but he chose not to look again as he didn’t want to be rude about it.

#5Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:47 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
From her vantage point, she could discern the approach of two unfamiliar figures emerging from the depths of the forest. Notably, one of them had managed to apprehend the person Kaze had dropped. It appeared to be a man, accompanied by what could only be described as a cat-like creature, remarkably striding on its hind legs rather than all fours, it reminded her alot like Frosch. Their arrival, oddly enough, seemed to frighten her assailants, prompting them to scatter like startled birds. Uncertain about these newcomers, she maintained a cautious distance while granting Kaze permission to descend, positioning herself within conversational reach yet still suspended above the ground.

"Thank you for your assistance. I hadn't anticipated encountering anyone so far out here that my safety would be in jeopardy. It seems I was rather naive in that regard."

She was acutely aware of her exposed state, but her self-confidence remained steadfast. Her physique was nothing short of perfection, and she harbored no shame regarding it. It did not escape her notice, however, that her savior avoided making direct eye contact with her. She surmised that his reluctance might stem from a misplaced sense of embarrassment upon encountering a disrobed woman, a sentiment she believed he ought not to entertain.

"You may look at me. I assure you, I possess no power to turn you to stone."

#6Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:13 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would rub the back of his head. It wasn’t usually like this. He was sure on a regular basis she wouldn’t have anything to worry about here. He wanted to apologize because this was his portion of the country.

He would hear her words about looking at her and he would chuckle a bit. He wasn’t sure if she wanted him to look at her naked body and it wasn’t just that, this would excite him more than she knew.

“It isn’t a problem, I was just passing by is all. It is a shame you had to experience that. It’s not every day you would bump into this type of situation here. Usually, you would be fine and left alone by the riverside, but I guess today just isn’t it.” He said to her.

“As for not turning me into stone that’s good, but you might excite me more than necessary if I look at you in that state for too long.” He said to her as he did his best to focus his eyes just on her face.

#7Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:19 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
He was a man of honesty, a trait she appreciated as she let out a chuckle in response to his last words explaining why he wasn't giving her a thorough inspection. Ayaka accepted his explanation and decided not to press the matter further, not wanting to make him uncomfortable in their conversation. She gently lowered Kaze to the ground and dismounted, then retrieved her damp clothing from the river. After wringing out as much water as she could from her garments, she carried them back to their campfire, laying them carefully across a log to allow the warmth from the flames to dry them. In the meantime, he would have to exercise patience if he chose to do so, hopefully not allowing her nude form to unsettle him too much.

Curiosity began to worm its way into her mind regarding why he possessed knowledge about the safety of the area. Was he a local resident? Perhaps a guide? She reasoned that introductions were in order, as it would be pleasant to start building connections and getting to know people. She realized she couldn't continue roaming alone indefinitely, and perhaps a friendship could emerge from this unlikely encounter. "It seems you're quite familiar with this area. Do you happen to live nearby?"

#8Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her as she walked over to her clothes. It would seem like she couldn’t put on her clothes even if she wanted to. He would nod as he understood why, and he would follow behind her. He watched her body move from behind and it was something he had to avoid. The backside was beautiful and he would look away, paying attention to the fire in front of him.

“I see that is why you can’t get dressed. I can wait, no worries it’s just not all the time you see beauty roaming around in her natural outfit.” He said with a smirk on his face.

He would take a seat on one of the empty logs next to the campfire she had created. It was then she would ask him a question. Renji would hop on his lap and he would rest upon it as she would look at her face.

“I live in Sieghart Mountain. My guild is located somewhere around there. The reason why I know a lot about the area, and why those people ran away is because I’m the Warden of the North. I make sure everything is peaceful around here and whatnot. Where are you from?” He asked noticing they had not introduced themselves to each other.

“Sorry for the rudeness, but my name is Yuurei Starlight, leader of Paradise Dawn, and Warden of the North. It’s nice to meet you…” He would stop there as he didn’t know her name.

#9Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
Preferring to remain standing, Ayaka maintained her vigilant posture while a remark about her striking resemblance drew a smile. Her attention remained unwavering as he began to share insights about his residence in Sieghart Mountain, a place she had briefly visited before her arrival here. It was during this conversation that she also discovered his prominent title and significant role in the area, which provided a plausible explanation for the hasty retreat of the miscreants who had attacked her. In fact, Ayaka had absorbed a wealth of information about the individual she now identified as Yuurei Starlight and found herself genuinely intrigued, craving to learn more.

"No need for apologies. I'm Ayaka Kitazawa. I'm from Joya, although I currently find myself quite far from home due to some family disputes. So, for the time being, it's just me, Kaze, and Frosch, who bears a striking resemblance to your little companion over there. Regrettably, Frosch is temporarily absent from my side..."

Ayaka's fingers brushed a stray strand of hair from her face as she contemplated her impending journey back to Hosenka, where she needed to retrieve Frosch, currently tucked away in a discreet location. Having departed from that group of criminals, she was aware of the inherent danger in traveling alone, but she harbored confidence in her abilities. She chose to relegate this concern to the recesses of her mind, focusing instead on Yuurei as she redirected her attention from the flickering flames.

"I possess some rudimentary knowledge about the various guilds in Fiore; each has its distinct objectives and purposes. I'm curious, though: what does Paradise Dawn stand for? What unites your members?"

Her curiosity had been piqued. Here she stood, face to face with a guild leader, and she saw an opportunity to expand her understanding. Her lack of familiarity with the intricacies of the country she would be residing in for an indeterminate period had left her at a disadvantage, a situation she was determined to rectify.

#10Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her and it would seem like she was Joyan. That was interesting as he didn’t expect that. Still, it was far more interesting to know that they had Joyan blood within them. It would seem like she had two companion buddies, but he looked around to see that one was missing even though she told him that out loud.

It would seem like she would ask what Paradise Dawn stood for. He would rub his chin when he heard that. He figured she would know once she heard the guild’s name. he wasn’t sure how to answer that, but it would seem like he would have to answer after all.

“What unites the members in my guild? Well, I think that would be in my ability to allow my members to have the freedom they want and deserve. We accept any and everybody and it's that simple. In this I let you do almost anything you want without me interfering or getting in your way. The only thing I’ve asked the people within my guild is simple.” He paused for a second before continuing.

“We don’t mess with the people in the North. We’re here to protect them and make sure nothing happens to them. Of course, the bad ones are the exception to being taken out of misery. We don’t attack the good guilds as we don’t care about them, but if you have a problem with one of their members, then you can fight them and quarrel with them without me getting in your way. If anything I would help.” He paused again laughing at the last part.

“We will help each other out without a problem, and all I ask is that if I want you to return to the North to handle a situation, I expect nothing less.” He said as he would hope that was enough.

He didn’t mention them being a monster hunting or mercenary guild because that was just something people knew of Paradise Dawn, but he would tell her that if she needed to know that.

#11Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:32 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
The manner in which he eloquently spoke of his guild, and indeed the entire Northern realm, cast him in the light of a protective father. As he shared his tales and aspirations, she found herself deeply captivated, her curiosity piqued by the charisma that flowed from his words. Once he concluded his narrative, she gracefully made her way to her clothes, turning them over by the fire to hasten their drying process. Her actions, however, were accompanied by a query that hung in the air like a delicate promise.

"You accept any and everybody?" she inquired, her voice laced with a blend of vulnerability and determination, "Well, what about me? A strange, naked woman you've just met?" In essence, she was subtly expressing her desire to become a part of this enigmatic guild. It was as if she could already envision herself within its embrace, a place where her potential could bloom without the constraints and limitations she had encountered elsewhere. Yet, it was more than that; it was also an opportunity to test her mettle and explore the depths of her abilities.

As her gaze locked onto Yuurei's eyes, their intensity and magnetic allure held her captive. It was a moment of connection, one that had been elusive amidst the earlier chaos and dimly lit surroundings. By the flickering firelight, she could now appreciate his handsomeness in all its glory. His features were not just attractive but strikingly so, a fact that further fueled her desire to be part of this guild, should he grant her that privilege.

The silence that followed her inquiry felt heavy with possibility. It was a pivotal juncture, a bridge that could either lead to her integration into this guild or consign her to another unknown path. She waited with bated breath, her heart racing, for Yuurei's response. Would he welcome her into the fold, or would he deny her this chance to find her place in the world he had painted so vividly with his words? The fire crackled in the background, its dancing flames mirroring the uncertainty of the moment.

#12Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:04 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words, making his ears twitch. It would seem like she was going somewhere with the first question, so he stood quiet. It would lead to more questions and seem like she was looking for a place to stay. He would look at her as if he was hoping that she had listened to what he said. Still, he would tell her the truth in accepting her.

“Yes, even a strange naked woman is welcome to my guild. As long as you do what I ask in terms of harming the innocent people of the North, then I don’t mind what you’ve done in the past. I don’t even mind what you do in the future as long as it doesn’t mess with the North.” He said to her as it would seem like she was waiting for this.

“So since that is the answer, I will ask properly. Do you want to join Paradise Dawn Ayaka? If you were to join the guild, I can see a lot of growth coming from you. Trust me the people there are unique in their own way and all thriving to become one of the most powerful beings in this world.” He said to her.

He wasn’t lying in that aspect and he figured they were all trying to become stronger to fill the gap between himself and his companions.

#13Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:54 am

Ayaka Kitazawa
Ah, and there it was, the coveted invitation. The terms for joining this guild were straightforward, devoid of any objections on her part. In her relentless quest for power, she could not have found herself in a more favorable position. Accepting this proposition meant she could expand herself in myriad ways, potentially etching a name for herself in Fiore. The prospect was a pleasing one, and she graciously acknowledged the offer.

"Yes, I'd like to join Paradise Dawn. I recently realized I was stuck in a place where I couldn't grow freely and would only bring shame to my family name, and myself. I hope you can help me reach my full potential. By doing that, I hope to become strong enough to support you and the North"

As she shifted to assess her garments, it became apparent that the drying process would consume the entire night. A faint crease appeared on her brow, betraying a momentary disappointment. Recalling the customs of most guilds, which boasted grandiose guild halls where members gathered, slept, and enjoyed personal quarters, she redirected her gaze toward Yuurei. The frown yielded to a gentler smile.

"So, I assume a guild like yours has a guildhall, right? I'd love a tour and maybe a chance to change into something less wet." She waited for his response, ready to embark on a new chapter in her life.

#14Yuurei 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would have a smile on his face. It would seem like she wanted to join indeed. What she said afterwards was inspiring and he would nod a bit. he would give her a moment to get things settled. Before he could speak though she would ask him a question and he would look at her as he figured she would want to go there as soon as she could.

“Yeah we do. I think the guild looks more like a small town than anything.” He said to her as he laughed at the number of people they had within the guild.

He would stretch his arms into the air as he would comment on what she said prior to asking about the guild.

“I hope to see good things from you and never be afraid to ask for help. I will be more than willing to go on a quest or anything of the sort for that matter.” He said to Ayaka.

He didn’t really go on quests unless his guildmates needed his presence there. He was strong enough and wealthy enough to stay at the guild without a problem. He did train his usage of his weaponry, but it was to make sure that nobody could call him a novice with the weapons he had in his arsenal.

“Whenever you’re ready we can head over to the guild.” He said to Ayaka.

#15Ayaka Kitazawa 

Calming Notion [Yuurei] Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:33 pm

Ayaka Kitazawa
She couldn't hide her surprise when he described the guild, but she made sure not to let it show on her face. Her imagination ran wild, trying to fathom the scale of it all, though she knew she could only speculate. Now, her curiosity was piqued more than ever, and she simply nodded in response to his words before chiming in.

"Lead the way, and I'll be right behind you. By the way, we could hop on Kaze for a faster and less conspicuous ride." she suggested. She grabbed her still damp clothes, which were not as soaked as before, and extinguished the fire before calling Kaze over. She hopped onto the wyvern's back and patted the spot behind her, signaling to Yuurei that he could join her. Regardless of his choice, whether he preferred an alternative mode of transportation or to ride with her, she was ready to follow his lead. She was now a member of Paradise Dawn, a twist of fate she hadn't seen coming earlier today.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum