Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#76Lumikki 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:27 am

Lumikki

She loosened her blanket so that she was exposed once more. Pulling the man into her blanketed embrace and ending out on top like usual, it’s practically her claimed spot now.

”That’s a good question ain’t it. We already had a longer night than most. Now I’m just curious to see who would fall asleep first.” She was both teasing and sincere. She was curious who would beat out the other in staying awake. Her jewels were on herself of course winning the match and holding out for longer. Of course, she herself wouldn’t say it, but her smug face would.

”I like ta think I made us a nice bed here, but if ye want to head for an inn let me know. Personally it won’t be the first time I slept outside, though I do have a preference to is as a bird. Easier to tuck yerself away so ye’d be unbothered~”

She was thinking about how when she slept last as a raven, it was alongside her brother Huginn. How the companions to her Uncle became like a family of her own too. This had the Daemon pondering if Michael would carve one for himself. But when she thought over her father for a moment, it made her equally curious if there was someone he had wanted to kill.

”Hey Ùlfr, if there was someone in this world ye’d wanna kill yerself, who would it be?…”

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#77Michael Winters 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:47 am

Michael Winters
He grabbed Lumikki to hold her in his arms. He tucked her in her blanket like a burrito and carried her bridal style
"I'd sleep outdoors, but I got dressed. Not in the mood to strip to transform again. So I'll take us to an inn" he said as if he made a decision for the both of them

As he was taking them back to the inn where they were last time. Lumikki asked him a question, if there was someone he wanted to kill
"I love killing. But I dont think I have anyone personal. I dont even know who killed my parents. I guess they'd be the most personal. But I dont know who was it. I love killing whoever comes my way. I just curb myself so people like Yuurei dont kill me as a random quest werewolf they have like.... I dunno... every Sunday or something. So, how come do you ask Birdie?" he asked her in return.
Michael let bygones be bygones. He had no faith in finding the killers of his parents. He wasnt an active avenger. Like if he did somehow caught some clues and he was on their trail. Sure. Itd be cathartic. But otherwise no.

#78Lumikki 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:49 pm

Lumikki

She enjoyed this. As was the case with many things she did with Michael for the first time. Being carried like this was one of them and man did she enjoy it. She would wiggle in his grasp to enjoy the full sensations of being a worm. ”It feels so odd that yer the first person I could play around so much with. Granted I didn’t expect to be humored in me mischief, so this is mighty fun. I hope to do it lots with ya.” She wore another cheeky and toothy grin. Looking up at Michael with all her glee.

She listened on to what Michael had to say to her prior inquiry. ”Hunting werewolves is a quest?” It was indeed news to her since that wasn’t a matter up here. It wasn’t an often things at least, but the idea of it sent knots in her stomach and the mention of Yuurei hunting them made her all the more disgusted hearing it. Well, it all made her feel like this now. Who is to say she would of felt so passionately before Michael, seeing as she was a murderer herself that enjoyed the opportunities. Would she have joined in the hunt? Still she did feel a soft spot for her dark kin, especially other Daemon and werewolves due to her raven creed. Lumikki’s conflicting feelings were indeed sincere, but it was difficult for her to sort them.

She remembered him being hunted, it wasn’t on her even then. She supposes the reality of just how normal and accepted it was, is what too a while to process and it was what was pouring into these emotions now. She knew and figured her kind would be hunted too, but perhaps most were hunted to the near end as is. There are barely mentions of Daemons anymore. Yet still, it paid to be usually a choice of being. Not many would find themselves born a Daemon.

”I’m sorry Ùlfr…” And she was. For his reality and for the part when here lost his parents. If she were to lose her own in such a way, whose to say if she would maintain the capacity that she has to keep the dark at bay. ”At least with guild work, the quests could line up with our passions. Killing for a cause makes ye a hero, as annoying as that is. I didn’t even take a life until I was over at Joya to help fight the war. All the dark and chaos in the air was intoxicating and when i justified me enemies as monsters that needed to be slain, I was overjoyed to oblige….That was when I nearly became a monster meself…”

She nuzzled herself into him to find some comfort. She was too emotion, more than she would like to be, and she knew that now.

”It came to mind when I thought on how I wanted to kill me own father. The Demon, the Daemon, the both. It’s part what keeps me going. The desire to tear apart the one who dare deems me his creation to use. But for what? I do not yet know. All I know is, I might not find peace if he still seeks to claim me.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#79Michael Winters 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Michael Winters
"Some guilds make werewolf hunting a quest. Along with vampire hunting" he answered as he'd take her to the inn so they can check in a room for the night
She told him sorry, but he didnt understand why. Still he listened to her wishes and goals. He spoke "I cant imagine" imagine having a father to kill. He couldnt comprehend her thing, but she was a daemon and different rules worked for her kind. Different beings, different cultures.

Anywho, the two arrived to the inn where he got them a room. And he'd continue carrying Lumikki, up until to the point where he somehow opens the door and enters the room to kick the door shut with his leg and he throws Lumikki on the bed
"Its time we forget about the heavy stuff. And lets try and make the most of our evening"

#80Lumikki 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:27 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki being tossed into the bed would proceed to roll back and forth, still enjoying her temporary existence as a worm. She wore a goofy expression on her face as she would look to him from time to time through out her roll. ”I could agree I’m tired of heavy things. What did ya have in mind for the evening? Did ya want to play games with me?”

Too engrossed in her life as a worm she let a black frost tendril pick her up so she could face him. Still wiggling in her wrapping as she found it too much fun. The Daemon had too much energy left in her, it would make you wonder if the darkness she ate back there was actually black coffee.

”Can’t say I have many thoughts on the mind at the moment since I am currently a worm.” She squinted her eyes as she gave it some thought. ”Or would a snake be better?”

She let herself drop back into the bed with quite the plop and bounce. Her burrito casing was coming undone and it would reveal that the blanket was all she had worn in the moment.

When she was done with her meandering thoughts, she would look back to Michael wide eyed and expectingly. Curious what the wolf had in mind.

”What aaaare circulating those thoughts of yers Ùlfr? I’m curious now.”

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#81Michael Winters 

A Ravens Musical Adventure (Lumikki) - Page 4 Empty Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:35 pm

Michael Winters
He found it funny what words she used. She was a cute one. But she should know what was on his degenerate and terrible mind
"Funny you should mention snakes" he said as he joined her

He decided for a round 4. Just like what he did before when she felt the heat before. Or like their little nature adventure. You always end things off with a bang.
At least now he knew what she liked so he could please her. As well as help himself. Being with such company was always liberating, he was able to do whatever he wanted and more. He had his own fantasies that made him feel like a freak. But she made him feel wanted. She was safe space as she said. And he was gonna use it. He needed a lot of safety and he only hoped that his presence made her feel the same

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum